Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Goin Away


NEW YORK CITY, JUNE 2011-

We lie in bed...we had just had about two and a half hours of mind blowing sex....I was exhausted.....She wanted to talk.....She was Nancy Gershon....I am Derrick Brown...We are an unusual African -American couple...For one reason...We are Hedge fund managers...Not many of us involved in that...

Nancy is kind of like my supervisor...I've been working with or rather for her for close to two years....I was attracted to her exotic looks...See ,her father is French, Her mother, African-American.....Me, I'm 100 percent Black....Didn't think she'd even be attracted to me....

When we first met..It was purely a working arrangement...We didn't socialize, didn't even have conversation outside of work...Then one night we wound up at one of those office parties where we were maybe two of about six Blacks amongst about sixty whites and maybe ten or fifteen  Asians....We had drank well into the night and wound up ,upstairs in the coat room....


It's not like we planned it..We were drunk..slightly tipsy...We were young black attractive...I admit I'd been checkin her out for some time...but had never thought of doing anything with her..I was working for her after all..She was about three years older than me..but here we were..

I looked at her, smiled..She smiled...I raised my index finger to my mouth to signal her to be quiet...I stood up, walked over to the bedroom or coat room, whatever you want to call it door. And after making sure that no one was outside, I closed the door behind us, and locked it.


I walked back over to the bed, where this sexy woman was now lying down. As I knelt above her, she looked up at me, and I saw the first hint of vulnerability in her eyes. Her confident, almost cocky demeanor which she carried at work in the office had melted away, and all that remained was this beautiful, submissive creature waiting for me to do whatever I pleased with her and boy was I willing and able.


I reached down and slowly parted her knees. Her legs felt like satin, as I ran my hands up and down her thighs, pushing her tight black strapless dress up to just below her waist. As she raised her hips, inching her dress up further, I could see the tiniest hint of pubic hair through her black lace panties.

“This is going to feel really really good…but we gotta be quiet ,don’t make a sound” I said, forcefully. She nodded, and smiled. "This is making me more excited..just knowing we might get caught." she said. I kissed the insides of her thighs, slowly making my way to her beautiful moist vagina.


I pulled her panties to the side, and with my tongue, took one long stroke, parting her lips. Then another. From side to side, I licked, and teased her, until I could feel her silently begging me to put my tongue inside her....

"Ouuuuu stop playing with me...ouuuuuu just do me..do me...ouuuuuuu.." she moaned..

I parted her lips with my fingers, and gently darted my tongue in and out of her. At this point, she reached up and grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it.

"I'm losing my freaking mind ..." she said...

I felt her moans reverberate throughout her body, as I pressed my mouth firmly against her. As her torso began to stiffen, and her thighs tightened around my head, I could tell she was about to come. I pushed her legs back, and tongued her clitoris, coaxing her into a writhing orgasm.

As she lay breathless on the bed, I unzipped my pants. My penis had been hard from the second I sat on the bed with her.Hell , from the second I laid eyes on her downstairs in that black strapless dress that hugged her every curve. I quickly fumbled for my wallet, grabbed a condom that luckily I had stashed in there from just a few days before.

She rolled over on her stomach, and arched her butt up in the air. It was as beautiful as I’d imagined, soft and smooth, ready and waiting. I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet moistness, then pulled out again.


I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped, as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her bottom back against my bulging penis.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MISTER BROWNNN...OHHHHHHHHH MISTER BROWNNNN, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOODNESS...MISTAH BROWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" she cooed as I went about my business inside of her..

She obviously felt the same, as her moans gradually became louder and louder. I grabbed her hair from behind, and pushed her head into the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard and gripped it tightly as her body contracted in orgasmic release.

Feeling myself about to explode at any minute, I thrust harder and harder into her welcoming flesh. I felt the condom expanding as I exploded into it. The orgasm felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck, both of us breathing heavily...and laughing.

That was the first time we had made love...if you want to call it that...We were both embarrassed , two days later at work....We talked about it..agreed that we were both drunk and that nothing like this would ever happen again!

But it did...That very day, right in her office....And again, a few days later in my car...A few nights later in the  bathroom of a classy club....and finally a week later in the bedroom of her house...





II-

So here we were in a hotel room here in New York City lying in bed after making love for the sixth time......We had just been at a conference .......No one knows that we are together..We have seperate rooms on seperate floors.....

"You okay?" she asked...

"Yeah baby..I'm straight..."

"You got to get dressed and get out of here now.." she whispered...

"What? Now?" I asked.

"You can't stay the night..somebody might see you coming out of my room." she said.

''So what ?We both are single."I said.

"Yeah..but I don't want there to be any talk..We are under enough scrutiny." she said.

"Yeah...Those SEC guys came around yesterday ,before we left for this conference....and I got a call from the FBI this morning." I said.

"What?  What did they want?" she asked..

''Ahh nothin...Nothin...The same ole ,same ole things they been askin...and I told em that I didn't know nothin." I said.


"Wow.....When were you going to tell me this?  You wanted to sleep with me first, didn't you?" she asked..

"Well yes.." I laughed...

"Horny Dog..." she laughed....

"Baby..I didn't want to get you all upset...I wanted to make love first." I laughed.

"Yeah..then get me upset." she said.

I smiled wryly.

We were being investigated for insider trading...Several people from our hedge fund... Perhaps I should explain just what it is we are and do..

A hedge fund is a private pool of capital actively managed by an investment adviser. Hedge funds are only open for investment to a limited number of accredited or qualified investors who meet criteria set by regulators. These investors can be institutions, such as pension funds, university endowments and foundations, or high net worth individuals. Worldwide, 61% of investment in hedge funds is from institutional sources as of February 2011 The funds generally invest in a diverse range of assets and employ a variety of investment strategies.

Hedge funds are distinct from mutual funds, individual retirement and investment accounts, and other types of traditional investment portfolios because they can undertake a wider range of investment and trading activities, and invest in a broader range of assets, including equities, bonds and commodities.

Most hedge fund investment strategies aim to achieve a positive return on investment whether markets are rising or falling. Hedge fund managers typically invest their own money in the fund they manage, which serves to align their interests with investors in the fund. Investors in hedge funds typically pay a management fee that goes toward the operational costs of the fund, and a performance fee when the fund’s net asset value is higher than that of the previous year. The net asset value of a hedge fund can be billions of dollars, due to investments from large institutional investors. As of 2009, hedge funds represent 1.1% of the total funds and assets held by financial institutions. The estimated size of the global hedge fund industry is US$1.9 trillion.

Because hedge funds are not sold to the public or retail investors, their advisers, like us have historically not been subject to the same restrictions that govern other investment fund advisers, with regard to how the fund may be structured and how strategies are employed.

Hedge funds must now comply with many of the same statutory and regulatory restrictions as other institutional market participants. Regulations passed in the United States and Europe after the 2008 credit crisis are intended to increase government oversight of hedge funds and eliminate any regulatory gaps.

Hope that didn't bore you too much... But we co-manage several of these Hedge funds.. We manage a very large account...We were being investigated by the Securities and Exchange commission for some time...There was a lot going on that I didn't know about.

"Something you ought to be telling me?" I asked.





"No...The less you know , the better for you."  she said.

"Hmm, I don't like the sound of that." I said.

"Just get dressed and get out of here." she said.

" I know a good lawyer...In Philadelphia...His name is Robert Foxworth.." I said.

"Get him for yourself..just in case..." She said.

"In case what?" I asked..

There came a knock on the door..

We both looked at each other....

"Who is that ?" asked Nancy...

"How in the hell should I know?" I asked..

"FBI!  We have a warrant for your arrest Ms. Gershon." came the voice!!!





(Conclusion Next....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties to the rafters!