Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years Baby!



I popped the bottle of champaigne and Nicole Butler and I watched as bubbly fizz ran down the sides of it....

"Ouuu...look at that..." she mused, ''Reminds me of you."she said with a sly grin....

''Me? How does a bottle of champaigne popping remind you of me?" I asked with a laugh..

"That's how you're going to get when you see what I bought from Victoria's Secret." she said with a sly grin...

"Oh I get like that when I hear your voice on the phone." I said.

''You do Cole?.." she asked with fake innocence...

"You know I do....and I suppose I shouldn't be telling you that." I said.

'No...I like it when you tell me things like that..." she said.





We sipped the champaigne....I had two glasses filled with white wine on the table...Next to some grapes...

''This is a celebration of sorts, for more reasons than one." I said...and pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately for a long while....



"When you told me that you had left your law firm in D.C.  I at first thought that there was a problem.." she said.

''Nah...I had been talking to Chance Howard since the last time I was up here.....I met with him and Mr. Foxworth and they were more than happy to add me on as a new attorney at their firm." I said.

"I guess you took a pay cut coming up here to work for Robert Foxworth and Chance Howard?" she asked.

''No....Not at all...They matched my salary....and at thir firm, I have a lot more autonomy than I had at that firm in D.C." I said.

"That's great....." she said....''What about a place to stay?   You know, you could stay here until you find a place." she said...

''Already got that covered.....I met with Chess and Mr. Chris Thompson....I just gave them a down payment on a nice place that they own...It's just three blocks from here." I said.

"Wow...you really got it all together....Got a new job and a new place..." she said..."I'm impressed."

"Those train rides back and forth from D.C. was gettin to me." I said with a laugh...

"Come here Cole." she said with a whisper....

"Huh?" I asked.

"Come here.." she whispered and motioned to me to come to her with her index finger.....

I walked over to her and she kissed me...long and softly.......

"You are making me awfully horny." she said.



"Ummmm, I like that." I said....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Nicole trembling....and moaning softly....I reached up under her dress and I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed.... I unbuttoned her dress and took it off...

"Aww Cole, I had bought something from Victoria's Secret that I was gonna model for you.." she said with a sexy pout...

''Model it some other time ." I said.

"You are such a horn dog Cole." she said with a giggle!

I grabbed a condom....and begin putting it on....Nicole is trembling something crazy now as if she is coming already....That much about her hasn't changed....But she has stopped feeling guilty about me and her making love....I open her legs and I enter her very slowly...Surprisingly, she is already wet and I begin to maneuver very easily inside of her...


"OHHHH MY GOD.....You are sooooo huge...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screams!

"You always say that." I laugh....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...because it's truueee..." she moaned as we begin to move in a nice rhythm....

We kiss very slow and soulfully as I continue to thrust into her slowly and purposely.....

"Ohhhhhhh..Happy New Years Baby..." she moaned...

"Happy New Years to you too girl.." I say as we continue to make sweet love....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and hurling panties out the window....Two straight days of hotness!

James Perkins said...

LMBAO @ whoever this anonymous woman is....I can't imagine anyone really doing this!

Swaggie said...

Best way to bring the New Year in...