Monday, January 9, 2012

Small World


My client....a young guy named Dale Evans sat with me as I darkened the lights and cued up the Wide Flat screen televison monitor in my office...

''Dale are you sure you want to see this?" I asked.

''Yes Kevin...this is what I paid you to find out for me." he said.

I had followed a young lady named Conchita Williams for about a week and had found out little that my client, Dale Evans hadn't already told me about her..She was 32 years old, a Philadelphia resident, a graduate of Temple University and a nurse....Originally from West Orange, New Jersey..Which is where my wife Sepia hailed from... She had a nice apartment, no children, single, paid her taxes and voted on a regular basis..She owned a 2009 Red Toyota Camry....

Dale Evans was a male nurse at the same hospital where Conchita Williams was also a nurse...He had told me that he was very interested in Conchita...but he feared that another man was somewhere in the picture..He was absolutely right..Though it had taken me some time to actually find this man.

The video came on and a tall, muscular brown skinned man opened the door and appeared to throw her up against the wall....

"What are you doing here so late John?" she says....


"I don't have time for no questions...I need you...just open your legs up and give me some." he says...


"Ouuuuuu, you are sooo demanding....and soo horny..." she coos and smiles...


He pulls her to him and begins kissing her passionately...she puts her arms around his neck and returns the passionate kissing....


"Ohhhhhhh girllllll.....I been dreaming about this all day longggggg.." he moans...


"Oh shut up John, you were just up here last weekend.." she said.


"I didn't get enough.." he moaned...






He squeezed one of her breasts gently and then appeared to run one of his hands up her nightgown and massage between her legs....


"Ohhhhh John....Johnnnnnn...JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNN...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...


His brings his hand up to her face...His hand appears to be wet and she licks the juices from his hand.....


"Ummmmmmm Conchita....ohhhhhhhhhh..." he moans....


He pulls her off of the wall by her breasts and pulls out a condom and tears it open and tosses the wrapper on the floor....He lifts her up and enters into her body with a force....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....Johnnnn...oooohhhhhhhhhhh." she screams as he makes love to her against the wall....


He bends her over the couch and begins to enter her from behind....making gutteral noises from the motherland....


This goes on for a good length of time and finally she cums...very loudly and he explodes with a roar I'm sure her neighbors heard as well as her dead ancestors!!!!


"Ouuuuu...John..you really put it to me...ohhhhhhh...." she said as she collapsed and he fell over to the side of the couch....


"I needed it sooo bad baby.....I feel sooo much better now....ouuuuu." he said.


He began putting his clothes back on...


''Where you goin?...You gonna drive back down to Virginia...tonight?" she said.


''Yeah...I gotta get the last bit of my business settled and then I'm gone come back up, find a place and maybe move you in with me..." he laughed....


"So you drove all the way up here just for a booty call?" she laughed.


"The best kind baby...but I can't get with this long distance love.." he said.


"Me neither boo..." I can't wait until you're up here with me." she said and began kissing him long and passionate again...


(Click!)

"That's it Dale....That's it...after three weeks of following this babe and learning everything and nothing about her her , that is it...She had one visitor...a guy named John Edwardson...and they did the wild thing in her apartment." I said.

Dale smacked his fist into the palm of his other hand...

"I knew it...I knew she was seeing someone else!" he spat.

''Someone else? She's NOT SEEING YOU!!!  She's not your wife, she's not your girlfriend...She's just someone you like ..and you paid me 2 and a half G's to get evidence of a booty call?  A waste of money if you ask me." I said.

"Well I didn't ask you Kevin...I just wanted to know where I stand." he said.

"I think you knew where you stood when you asked me to shadow her...but oh well, it's your dough....Sorry you had to see that." I said.

"No it's okay....Now I know what I have to do...Love her better,send more flowers, send more cards, dedicate myself to her more than I have.." he said.

I looked at him and gave him the side eye...I wanted to say more...but I didn't....I knew that none of those things was going to get him this woman....

At any rate...I had made some easy money!

II-


A week later, I came home from work....My actual job as a writer and editor at Hype magazine...I had bought a bottle of wine...Sepia was preparing Chicken Marsala and Spaghetti in the kitchen...I noticed two other places were set...

"Smells good Sepia..." I said...

"Thanks....I hope you like it..." she said.

''Who's coming over, Robert and Bonita? , Clerow and Corabeth? " I asked.

''Neither...It's a young woman who is about to graduate from Nursing School, who is renting a property from us." she said.

"Oh really? You always have your clients over for dinner?" I joked as I put two extra wine glasses on the table.


''No...but this person is from my hometown of  West Orange , New Jersey...she's like a little sister..I used to watch her when she was small. I can't believe how grown up she is now." said Sepia, gushing.

I smiled...''Well I hope they get here soon...I'm hungry." I said jokingly....Just then...The doorbell rang.

"Could you get that Kev?" said Sepia.

''Sure thing babe." I said.

When I opened the door, my eyes got as huge as saucers!!!!  It was Conchita Williams and she was with my former client, Dale Evans...He was just as astonished as I was!!!!

''Hi....You must be Kevin.....Jo-Anne's Husband...She's told me a lot about you." she said.

''That's funny...she's told me absolutely nothing about you.....though I feel like I already know you." Giving Dale the side eye.

"Awwwww." she said and gave me a big hug...

Sepia came to the door....

''Conchita?? Conchita??  Is that you??" she squealed as the two women hugged each other and laughed.....

"Oh my God Sepia....you married!!! and you have such a nice home and what looks like such a good man." she laughed...

"Oh Kevin...He aighhht!" joked Sepia as the three of us laughed....

"And this must be John....Big John that you've been telling me about ? said Sepia pointing to Dale...

Nothing could be further from the truth...The man I saw on that video was about six four, athletic build...brown skinned...Dale Evans was about five feet, six inches...Just an inch taller than Conchita Williams..No way he was Big anything. I mused.

"Oh noooo...Noooo...This is my co-worker, Dale....He works at the hospital with me....We just friends..No John is in Virginia...He's coming up in a few weeks." said Conchita.  Dale grimaced at the mention of that. I gave him a stern look...He turned his face away.

This was very uncomfortable... Here I'd seen this girl naked...Seen her making love to a big mandingo brother in her living room and knew more about her than I had a right to know...Except that she and my wife had been friends back in West Orange....Had I of known that..I would have never of taken the case....But..what was done was done...No need in bringing that up.

We sat down to eat dinner and Conchita showed Us a huge rock!!  An engagement ring!!! Sepia's eyes grew large....

"Gurllll....what is that?" she asked...

"It's from John....I'm going to be a married lady too!" she giggled...

"Married?? Engaged...Conchita...We didn't discuss this!" said Dale.

''Huh? What are you talking about Dale?" she asked incredulously.

"Well ,it's quite obvious that there has been something between us ." he said.

''What?" she said.

Sepia looked at me.....I didn't give her any eye contact...I just ate....

"Baby, this Chicken Marsala is incredible....You really put your foot in this." I exclaimed.

"Conchita...we've been to several Sixers games together , not to mention the Phillies and the Eagles...and I've sent you a dozen roses a few times and let's not forget all of those Tyler Perry movies we went to see together." he exclaimed.

"We went dutch Dale and we went as friends...." said Conchita...

"What about when we spent the night together that time?" he asked.

"You slept on the couch!" she said.

"You had a cold." he exclaimed..

''And if I didn't...you still weren't sleeping in my bed with me." she spat.

"How well do you know this John charactor anyway?  he doesn't even live up here?" he said.

"He's moving back...He's from here originally...He's tying up some loose ends in Virginia and he's moving in with me." she said.

"WHAT??" said Dale.

"Dale...we are engaged..We are getting married.  I'm sorry if you misunderstood or was misled by me in some way...but I have a man...I told you I was seeing someone..."she said...

Dale stood up....

"Mrs. Morris, Fantastic meal.....Mr. Morris...thank you for your hospitality...but I feel as if I must go." he said.

"Dale...I came with you ...how am I supposed to get back?" said Conchita...

"CALL JOHN...ask HIM to drive you back?" he spat and stormed out the door...

Sepia and I both were silent.....Conchita was obviously embarrassed.....Finally, I broke the silence.....

"Conchita...I'll drive you home." I said.

"Wow Chita...you sure picked a live one..." said Sepia...

"I know right?" said Conchita....We all laughed uneasily.....

I felt horrible....I felt as if I was a part of this , even though I knew that I wasn't.....I also felt that this wasn't the end of this either...At the time...I didn't know how right I was....

(To Be Continued...)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! This looks like a recipe for disaster..Gotta see how this is played out!

Halo said...

OMG! This is something!LOL!

Vanessa said...

Either this dude is crazy or there is something more between them that neither one is talking about!

Sunflower said...

No gunplay? No Gangsters? A Domestic drama???I can't believe it! Me likes!

Brenda said...

This looks like it's going to be good!

Anonymous said...

My panties flew off the minute I finished reading this!

Yvonne Anderson said...

My goodness! The things people write on these comment pages..Do we really need to know that?