Monday, January 30, 2012

Strings



I lay in my bed , halfway between being awake and asleep and slowly I began to dream......

Inside Meaghan's apartment...We tossed off our shoes and I slammed her up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....Our coats went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...




"Oh My God...Jacques....Ouuuuu...you are loaded.." she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jacques.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......




I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.......




She came really fast....and began to shiver........




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...




I wasn't done with her yet ...I led her to the sofa and turned her around....I entered her from behind...I began pumping strong and steady and she really began to moan then....




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPHHH...OHHHHHHHOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."


" She moaned as I continued...




I go on like this for close to an hour and she cums again.!!! I can feel it......but surprisingly enough...I haven't cum yet!




"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....Oh My goodness Jacque...." she exclaims....




I lay her across her bed....She pulls my condom off.....




"I want to taste you she says and she takes me into her mouth..working feverishly......I can't hold it much longer...I try to pull out but she won't let me....I explode all over her face with wild abandon......


I awake suddenly....as erect and as hard as a board... alone in my bed! I feel my sheets...They are wet with a milky and sticky liquid.....I have not had a dream this real, this intense...since I was a 12 year old boy....

It's been three weeks since my night with Meaghan...The white woman who lives down the hall  from me...I haven't heard from her...I haven't seen her in the elevator or downstairs in the lobby...Haven't seen her on the streets either...It's been  so long now that I'm embarrassed to call her...She might think that I'm only calling her out of guilt or worse , for one thing... Truth of the matter is...I would be calling for one thing... I've thought of nothing more since our New Years Eve encounter...But she did say no strings and she was somewhat drunk...Maybe she never meant to have sex with a Black man....I don't know...Perhaps , I thought it would be best to leave it alone.

My doorbell rang.....It was Saturday morning...I looked over at my clock...It was 7:30 am....Who would be ringing my doorbell this time of morning??  I got up, put on my bathrobe and walked to the door...To my utter surprise...It was Meaghan!!!

II-

She looked good...she was wearing a black strapless party dress and I could tell that she had been out late the night before.

''Hello Meaghan" I said as I opened the door.

"This isn't a bad time is it?" she asked.

"Uh no...Come on in." I said...

''Sorry to be waking you up from your sleep, but I haven't seen you in awhile and I've felt a need to talk to you for quite some time now." she said.

"Yeah...I've been meaning to get back with you too." I said.

"Oh?" she asked.

"You know...uh, to see how you were doing." I continued.

''Uh yeah..me too." she said.

"You were out drinking last night." I said.

''Wow is it that obvious?" she asked.

"I'm afraid so...Come on in...I'll put a pot of hot water on...I don't have any coffee....You don't mind Tea do you?" I said.

"No...No..Not at all...You got a lemon..I like a lemon in mine." she said.

"So do I." I said.

She sat down at my kitchen table... I put on a pot of hot water and put two teabags in two cups...I opened my refrigerator and took out two sliced lemons and put them in the cups...

"Wow...you're preparing for me to stay and you don't even know why I'm here." she exclaimed in wonder.

"I'm always an accomodating host." I said.

She smiled...

"That's a nice looking dress you have on." I said.

''Thank you." she said.

"So how have you been?" she asked.

"I've been good...I got a job." I said.

"Oh?" she said.

"I'm the sou chef at" Bottom of the C", where we went to eat on New years eve." I said.

"Oh really?" she said.  "I had a good time that night Jacques." she said.

''Excuse me." I said as I headed to the bathroom...I gulped down a cup of Scope , gargled with it and then spit it out...I then took out a tube of toothpaste , applied it to my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth...I washed my mouth out with water and spit it out and then gargled with more scope...I looked up as I was wiping my mouth off with my wash cloth and Meaghan was looking at me laughing...

"You are something else...I thought you had fallen off of the face of the Earth." I said.

"I thought...I thought it might be...well, I might be ..Well uh , you know...a little forward if I called you too soon afterwords you know.." I said.

"Jacques...It's been a month...You could have at least said hi." she said.

"Yeah, I know...I really enjoyed myself." I said.

"I know you did...immensely." she said with a straight face and then she laughed..

"Yes...I really did enjoy myself..How about you?" I asked.

"Couldn't you tell? I know I woke my neighbors..." she laughed.

''Any chance we could uh.....You know...uh....keep your neighbors up again?" I laughed.

She didn't answer, she smiled and kind of blushed.

III-





I smiled...The tea pot was whistling...I walked past her and turned the oven off and poured the tea in the two cups...We sat down and began drinking the tea...I was a bit nervous....I don't know why...

"My friend, Ralph Scallion....He's the chef over there...He got me the job...It pays good money..." I said.

"I was there last night....Then I went to Josies...Downtown Rob Brown and Ingrid Rhodes performed...It was great.Then I went to the Aqua Bar..." she said.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Not as much as I could have had." she said.

"You went with your girlfriends?" I asked.

"Nah...Some guy....He just wanted to get in my pants...All night long...All hands..." she said.

"Oh." I said.

"But I didn't let him...I had him bring me home.." she said.

"At 7:30 in the morning?" I asked.

''No...He brought me home at 2:30 and he was on his way home by 3:00." she said.

"Wow that was quick." I said.

"Like I said...I fought him off the whole night...I didn't want him like that." she said.

"So you haven't been to sleep?" I asked.

"I couldn't.....All I kept thinking about was you." she said.

"Really?" I said.

"Okay,Alright...Don't go getting a big head." she said..."I know I said and we agreed ..No strings attached on our uh night. But I can't get you...what we had that night out of my mind." she said.

"Somethings big alright and I assure you, it's not my head." I said and smiled..."Come here Meaghan" I said.

"Huh?" she said.

'Come here...I won't bite you." I said.

She walked over to me and looked down...She gasped....

"Oh my God......" she said...My bathrobe was sticking out like a tent...She pulled it to the side and softly caressed my now erect penis....

"Ohhhh myyyy Jacques...Ohhh my." she exclaimed.... I leaned up and kissed her softly....She returned my pasion and reached down and squeezed my engorged penis a bit...I moaned and she rubbed it softly again..

''Ohh Jacques...I need it..I need you."

"I've been waiting for you Meaghan.." I said as we continued to kiss...


"Ohhhh Jacques..." she said as she sat on my lap...We kissed softly for a few minutes with her still stroking me...and soon the soft kisses turned into full mouth kisses....and moans...and soon I was standing up with my arms around her kissing her...

She slipped my bathrobe off and slipped my boxers down...She gasped again and got down on her knees and took as much of me as she could into her mouth and began to go to town...slurping and humming.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." I moaned as she continued until I was at the point of climaxing and then she stopped...




She led me into my bedroom and she slipped off her dress, bra and panties and pushed me down on the bed.. She straddled me and began to lower herself down on me....



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.....ohhhhh Meaghan..." I moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jacques...put that huge thing in me...deeper...deeper...ohhhhhh it's sooo goood..ohhhhhh" she moaned as she moved up and down , up and down...each time slower than before and we just devoured each others mouths.....I rubbed and squeezed her breasts and she began to bounce up and down harder and faster....

"Ouuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhhh Jacques.....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." she screamed and began to shake like crazy....she was having a huge orgasm...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed as I continued to pump....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY ...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." I screamed as I began to explode and shake myself...

"Ohhhhhh Jacques.....JACQUES.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I haven't cum this hard before in my LIFE!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." she moaned out loud!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I said  as she collapsed on me...

IV-







Meaghan lay beside me in my bed....

"This bed is so sticky...you came a lot..." she exclaimed...

"Yeah, I guess I did." I said.

''Jacques?" she said.

"You know this goes beyond just a one night stand, right?" she said.

"Most definitely..." I said.

"I think we have ...uh...ruh.. strings...for want of a better word." she said.

"Yeah...strings." I said.

"Wow...I've never been with a black guy before," she said.

"Neither have I." I said.

Meaghan took a minute to digest what I said and then she hit me..."Silly." she laughed.

"Meaghan...This is 2012...It won't be as bad as you may think." I said.

"I guess we'll see won't we?" she said.

"I guess so." I said as we both lie there staring at the rising sun....


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the rafters!

Brenda said...

Why am I not surprised! SMH!

Sunflower said...

Interesting charactors...I'm sure you plan to write a more drawn out story on these two in the future...Just like Nicole Butler and Cole...I'll be looking forward to it.

Tate 2 said...

Hot Story man!

Swaggie said...

A Grown man had a wet dream? LOL!
Lucky for him she came over right afterwords...SMH!

Vanessa said...

I need a cigarette after reading this!LOL!

Jazzy said...

Vanessa, So do I! _LMBAO!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Man, you write great erotica...From a guy's point of view.