Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fill in The Blank Space (Part 2)





My car was out of gas...
Lucky for me that you drove past...
Your car had overheated
and since we both were stranded...
It was nice that we could give each other aid.
since we were both short handed.
Maybe more than the situation demanded...
Yet ,what we both needed./


By the time we exchanged addresses and cell phone numbers
I wondered what kind of a mutual spell
we both had come under...
I never imagined I'd wind up
in your bedroom making love
Come on girl, you know and I know
We never intended to take this as far as that...
Don't leave me stranded between a rock and a hard place...
Fill in My blank space...


I think I now know what you want to do...
and it's pretty obvious what must have been
on my mind too..
Don't leave me stranded between a rock
and a hard place...
Come on lady...
what just happened here?
Fill in my blank space
Yeah
we 'll make a nice fit...
(especially when we are doin it!)
Don't leave me stranded between a rock
and a hard place...
Fill in my blank space./

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tossing my panties and swooning quietly!