Monday, February 20, 2012

Hotel Room




I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the door to the hotel...
There she was...Nicole Butler,All chocolate goodness....in a white negligee' with garters and white sheer hosiery and white high heels... My mouth dropped wide open...

She looked at me and smiled...."You like, Cole? " she asked....Knowing the answer....

"Girl, you know I do." I said...

"MMMmmm.." she purred and climbed off of the table and walked over to me...She smelled great....Like she'd just gotten out of the tub and lotioned down with a sweet smelling and expensive lotion.....

''Wow....I was gonna bore you by talking about the exciting cases I've been working on with Robert Foxworth and Chance Howard..."I said.

She walked over to me and planted a huge wet, slurpy kiss on my lips...I could feel myself getting very erect...With her looking like this...It didn't take much...

"That wouldn't bore me...but we can talk about that at some other time, don't you think?" she cooed.

''Yeah-s-sure.."I said as I took off my shoes, my shirt, my undershirt and began taking my pants off.


She felt my erection which was bursting out of my shorts and her eyes got huge....."Oh My God Cole...It seems like it gets bigger everytime I touch it." said Nicole Butler..

"I think you may be right." I said.

"WOW!" she said and just stared at it and shook her head... I pulled Nicole to me and began kissing up and down her neck... and sucking on her breasts.....She moaned loudly and began softly rubbing my penis....


I began to shudder....Finally I laid her across the bed...We continued to kiss passionately until I could no longer take it....I spread her legs and entered her....She wrapped her legs around my back...

Nicole wanted me to go fast, but I chose to go slow....deep....her mouth opened wide...but no air came out.....her eyes began to roll in her head...she was panting....Then I began to move in and out...faster and faster.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Cole...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgh..." she moaned and tossed both pillows on the floor....

Since we had been re-united at that wedding after not seeing each other for four years, Nicole and I had been having mind blowing sex like this on a monthly basis..Either She would come to D.C. or I would take the train up to Philly...Finally at the beginning of the year...I quit my job...Got a job at Mr. Foxworth's law firm  here in Philly and moved about six blocks from Nicole Butler's apartment...

I had helped the Private Investigator, Kevin Morris out on two or three cases and had done some other interesting litigation with Robert Foxworth and my college chum, Chance Howard, who was a partner there..The work was so interesting that I didn't care that I was only making the same amount of money I made in D.C....I loved this job...

I had missed Nicole, because I had been so busy lately....but I mas more than ready to make it up to her... She had been busy too.. Now we were getting busy in this hotel room.



"Ohhhhh Cole...Don't stop...Don't stopppppppp.." she moaned....

I pulled out...I rolled her over ,I applied some KY jelly and slowly began to enter her from the rear....I loved her rear end...whether she was in panties or it was all out,like it was now...


"Ouuu Cole...go easy..easssssssy...ouuuuuu take it easyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I softly and gently entered her....


We eventually wound up in the missionary position again.....She tossed another pillow off of the bed...and surprisingly...I came with a fury...a lot sooner than I had planned...I just couldn't take any more...  Nicole came herself..shortly afterwords...



We caught our breath and we lie across the bed with no pillows....and the sheets all messed up....

"Phew...that was something..."I said.

"Cole, we are crazy...you know?" she said.

"How?" I asked.

"We rented a hotel room downtown, when we live six blocks from each other and could have done this at your place or mine." she giggled..

"That would have been boring...We always do it at your spot or mine...This was like a fantasy....You got to wear your new lingerie for me and the heels." I said.

''Oh you liked that huh?" she said.

"Yeah it was like a fantasy..."I said.

"It felt like we were sneaking around to me.." she laughed.

"Yeah ,now didn't that enhance the whole experience?" I asked.

"Boy, you crazy!" she laughed....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra at you!

Cheryl said...

This was a grea story Keith...My boyfriend and I did that rented a room downtown in a nice hotel for just a night...This brought back sweet memories.

Halo said...

Loved it! Love these two charactors.