Friday, February 24, 2012

Shock And Aww No!


"She's here? You don't mean Nik Nik do you? You and Nicole?? You and Nicole screwing???....Awww hell nah!!" said Brandi.

I had wished she hadn't been so crude...but that was Brandi!!!

I felt all eyes on me at that moment, but I am afterall a man and not a punk..so I stood my ground...

"Yeah...me and Nicole are together...We been together about six or seven months." I said..

"Unbelievable!!! My soror..my line sister..my best friend is sleepin with my man.." said Brandi.

"Your MAN??" asked Nicole, finally speaking up.....and much to my relief..  "You've been married for the past six or seven years and been out of the country....or is there something I don't know?" asked Nicole and looking at both of us...

"Of course not!" I retorted....

"No Nicole, but Cole was my man for two and a half years....I told you everything about our relationship...you knew that....you was my girlfriend...You have to admit...This looks awkward..." said Brandi.

"Yes.. it does....but it just happened." said Nicole..

"Oh it just happened huh?  Your bra and panties just melted off and his penis just inserted itself into you huh...the minute my back was turned?" said Brandi....

"Brandi cut it out...you and I broke up a year and a half before you and Dexter got married....That was seven years ago..What did you think, that I was just supposed to wait and hope and pray that you got divorced and then wonder if you was gonna come back to me?" I asked.

"No...of course not...I-I-I just didn't think you'd be bangin my friend..I mean anyone else, I wouldn't care" she said.

''It wasn't like that...I ran into Nicole at Charlie Washington's wedding and we just uh kind of hit it off." I said.

"Charlie Washington?? The Alpha?? ,he got married??" asked Brandi.

''Yeah girl..married one of our sorors from out of town...I didn't know her until the wedding." said Nicole.

"Ummm Ummph Ummph...now that was a hunk of man there.Lawd Jesus...He had that nice smile, those pretty white teeth, those big hands...ummmph, ummmph,ummph...He could talk me out of my panties with ease when he wanted to...I slept with him about three times." said Brandi.

''Yeah,I remember.I heard you practically singin his name through the wall that one night."laughed Nicole.

"Gurlll, wasn't I? I hit notes, I haven't hit in the studio....heheheheh...ki ki..ki.." laughed Brandi.

For a moment , they both were oblivious to me standing there..almost like they were back at Howard...in the dorms!

''WHOA...Hold up...wait a minute...What in the wide world of sports is going on here?" You slept with Charlie Washington??" I asked.

"Yeah...Two of the times was before you and I got together and the last time was right after we broke up, but before me and Dexter hooked up." she said.

"Dirty Mother- " I grumbled.....''So it's alright for you to sneak behind my back and sleep with a friend of mine, but you mad at me because I'm seeing Nicole...way after we broke up, way after you been married and out of the country...Girl, you trippin...and it's double standards like that...which is why we broke up in the first place." I said.

''Who was sneakin?  The first two times was before you and I were a couple and the last time was after we broke up." said Brandi.

Paris,Blake, Cherish, Anita, Nadine and Chance were all standing back taking this in . I knew that Nicole, Brandi and I were going to be the topic of much pillow talk tonight...

Brandi looked at us...Then she smiled...

"It's cool...Look..it's been seven years....You right Cole...I haven't been around....I see that obviously you must have a thing for her...since you got all chest up over her.." she said..."I always thought you two had something going...Even in college...Cole always stopping by your room after he left mine...Always folding your laundry...telling you a lame ass joke...Always waiting in your room for me when he 'd come up and I wasn't there..ummmm hmmmm." said Brandi.

"Was you late because you were with Charlie Washington?" I asked.

''Whatever, Cole" snapped Brandi.

"It wasn't like that...Cole and I were just friends then...I wasn't even thinking about him then.." said Nicole..

"Nah, because Eric Snead had your nose and your legs open then." laughed Brandi slyly...

''Eric Snead? The Que...??  You gave HIM some?" I asked.

Nicole looked down at the floor...Paris, Blake, Sean Jackson and Chance were all shocked... None of us liked him in college and in fact...He was the main reason we had all chosen Kappa Alpha Psi, instead of Omega Psi Phi....We didn't want to be a part of anything he was apart of...and Brandi and Nicole knew it!!

''Yeah...I had a thing for him....I knew how much you hated him and he didn't like none of you Kappas either,so we kept it on the low for about a year." said Nicole..

"Damn...the things you don't know." I said.




''Speaking of things people don't know...I knew about you screwing that Delta...Glenda Jones..." said Brandi...

Now Paris, Sean, Blake and Chance all seemed to be laughing , while Nadine, Anita,Sheila and Cherish were glued to our every word..  I blushed...if that were possible..

"Yeah..didn't think I knew huh?  A Delta came past her room and the door was locked and she heard her moanin and screamin and then saw you leavin , hours later...She couldn't wait to throw it up in my face." said Brandi.

"Okay...Okay...old business..old business...Now we know everybody's secrets...Long story short Brandi...I'm with Nicole now....We never had anything going on back in the day...It never crossed my mind." I said...

Sean, Chance and Paris all started coughing....Blake gave them all the side eye...Nadine, Sheila, Cherish and Anita smiled...I was embarrassed but I continued...

"But...It  more thancrossed my mind when I saw her at Charlie's wedding.....I did have a deep crush on her back then, but I didn't act on it...but at Charlie's wedding...I acted on it...She resisted at first..she said she felt like she was betraying you...but I convinced her otherwise... I always liked her...She was easier to talk to than you were...She was down to earth...not so self  absorbed and self centered like you were. I kept thinkin the whole time that I shoulda waited until she was available instead of going after you so hard. If you want to blame somebody, then blame me...But she's my girl now and I aint ashamed of it and I aint apologizing for it...Not to you and not to anybody." I said and looked her dead in her eyes...

Brandi smiled and shrugged -"You're right...You win....I hope the two of you are happy" She said.

''Hey Brandi...it's time for our last set." said Downtown Rob Brown as the band members took the stage...

"Well it was nice talking to you guys again...Sean, Paris, Blake,Chance...Nice meeting you girls too.." said Brandi as she headed for the stage...

I walked outside by myself....I just stood outside catching the cool breeze....Paris came outside and stood next to me...

"Damn dog...I like the way you stood your ground bruh." he said.

"Hey man..I'm sorry about Glenda...I know that you and her had a thing when you was pledging..."I said.

''Water under the bridge frat...Do you know how many babes I done laid since then?" laughed Paris....

Blake came out too.....

''Man...All them honeys are turned on with the way you stood up for Nicole man..We all gonna get laid tonight." laughed Blake.

I smiled....

''Where's Nicole?" I asked.

''She's in the ladies room...they talkin to her, tellin her that you a good man and what not...It's all good bruh."
said Chance as he and Anita walked outside...

"I'll be talkin to ya nupes... We on our way home." he said as he and Anita got in his car and pulled off.. Sean Jackson and his wife came out...They smiled at me and got in their car and pulled off.

''Here come the girls now." said Blake as Cherish, Nadine and Nicole all came outside....

"It's been real everyone." I said.

"Be Easy Cole." said Cherish as she and Blake walked to the parking lot...

''Yeah babe, be easy." said Paris as he and Nadine walked to Blake's car.

"Always" I said dryly....

That just left me and Nicole Butler standing outside of Josies.....



Nicole looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers and managed a weak smile...

"You know what Cole?" she said.

"What?" I asked

"I don't feel guilty anymore...About being with you." she said.

"You don't?" I asked.

"No...In fact, watching you stand up to Brandi and tell her off like that has made me so moist I can't stand it...I want you to come home with me and make love to me for a very long time." she whispered in my ear...
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately....She ran her hands down my pants and felt my bulging erection!!!

"WOW!.. It never fails...All I have to do is kiss you and you're as hard as a rock!" she mused...





EPILOUGE-

 I don't have to tell you that Nicole and I wound up back at my apartment..(It was closer and neither of us could wait...) We wound up nude and on top of my bed , with me on top thrusting away inside of her very moist vagina , while she and I both moaned and gave each other sloppy kisses well into the night and the early morning....

''Oh goddd Cole...I love you.." she moaned....

"Uhhhh,Ohhhhh Nicole.....I love you tooooo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhh.." I groaned as we continued making sweet love....

My phone rang at four in the morning....My answering service picked it up....

"Cole....I got your number from Rob before I left the club...You made me so wet the way you talked to me....I'm not wearing any panties right now...and I'm home alone....I'm horny as hell and lonely...Call me...you know you want this..you know you've been dreaming about this....pick up the phone...I know you're there...pick up the phone...I need you...I need you...It's Brandi....Just star69 and call me back...I'm so horny for your lovin.."

We stopped making love for a minute....

"Can you believe that?" I said.

'Who cares?" she said....

Nicole looked at me...We both laughed ...then she gave me a full mouth kiss....I returned her passion and we continued to make love late into the night hours and early into the morning hours...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and tossing my bra and panties at the rafters!!!

James Perkins said...

LMBAO- This is too much!

Toni said...

Wow! I was on the edge of my seat reading this...Even Nicole had some dirt...Wow...Pretty revealing...Nice ending!

Toni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie B. said...

Loved it!

Lisa said...

Two thumbs up Keith!

Halo said...

Good Story Keith...I guess nothing stands in the way of these two now!

Vanessa said...

I knew from the time these two charactors first appeared last year that all of this was going to happen just like it did...You can't hide anything forever. Still, a good storyline.

Brenda said...

The way you left this...I know Brandi will be back in future stories to taunt these two...Loved it..and loved these charactors..

Sunflower said...

Been enjoying this blog all week, the Poetry and the Fiction...a nice respite from all of the murder and mayhem..