Monday, February 27, 2012

Just Business



My name is Kevin Ezekial Morris...When you first met me...I was just a blogger and a freelance writer for a very hip magazine....who wound up reliving his days as an investigator all over again...You see..I was in the Marine Corps once and in addition to being the services middleweight boxing champion....I used to be an investigator for the Naval Criminal Investigative Services or NCIS as the popular TV show goes.  Once out of the military,I went to college on the G.I. Bill, got a degree in journalism and began working for this small magazine in my hometown of Philadelphia Pa.  Anyway...My future wife had a blog with very seductive photos of her on it...We began a corespondance of sorts and she traveled to Philly to meet me..We became embroiled in a multiple murder mystery that led me to my second profession...Private Investigator!...I got my P.I,. license soon after I cracked a number of cases and I got married and the rest is history...When I'm not running this magazine...I'm doing investigations for people who can and can't pay.....This is my life!  It's just business. My business of living.

I moved up in the ranks and now am Editor and Chief of the Magazine... I have added sections to it that didn't exist before and with the help of my assistant Sheila Jackson and my good friend, her husband, Sean Jackson...have attracted advertisers that have helped the circulation quadruple and allowed us to go national.

We have a website and an application that is sold online....So people with Iphones, IPADs, Tablets , Androids and the like can now read us... I don't have time to blog anymore...and I only occassionaly write or edit a story...I have a staff of 62 people to do that now...I just make it work... On this particular day...I had just finished  meeting with a group of advertisers....We had cemented a deal and all was well...

II-

As they left, my main man Sean Jackson wandered into my office....He was smiling...

"Closed the deal boss man?" he asked.

"Closed the deal....We all should have fuller pockets in the forseeable future." I said.

''Man Kev..Me and you ought to go out and actually do a story together..Like in the old days..Remember? Me and you out on the West Coast covering the BET awards that year?" he laughed.

"I sure do...that was before either of us was married.." I said...Sean Laughed...

"Yeah..My lawyer,.Conrad Nelson went with us and HE was married...Though you'd of never known it.." he laughed.

'You right about that." I laughed...

Just then, Edna Walton, an  extremely attractive  and curvaceous woman who  worked for us walked down the hall with another young staffer, a male who was just laughing and giggling...She was once again wearing a skirt that was a wee bit too short...a blouse that was a wee bit too sheer and cut too low...(Though, Sean, myself and no other male staffer was going to complain.)She stopped by the water cooler and gave him a little kiss on the lips...waved bye bye and walked off...He stood there swooning for a minute , then he walked away in the opposite direction.

"Speaking of married Kev...aint she married?" asked Sean.

''Yeah, to that young guy...Jimmy Dee.Though you'd never know it the way she flirts around here." I said.

''Jimmy Dee? He's what, 28, 29 years old...Edna is fine as hell, but I know she's at least 40." said Sean Jackson.

"Would you let a little thing like age make you turn her away?" I asked.

''NO SIR!You got that right Kev..I don't blame him.Her curves got curves." said Sean.

"And so does your wife...who happens to work here." I added.

"Yeah..I know...Sheila's no slouch either in the curves department, but just cause you have the Mona Lisa ,don't mean you can't look at the rest of the art in the museum." said Sean.

'Heyyy..I like that partner." I laughed....

"I figured you would...Gus told me that." he said.

''Sounds like him." I laughed.

"Don't it though?" said Sean Jackson.

"She's been around the block a bit." I said.

"Yeah..Pastor Struthers used to tap that on a regular basis before he got re-married and turned over a new leaf and Rollie Rollerson used to tap that too." said Sean.

''Who haven't either one of them tapped?" I asked...

"You got that right partner." laughed  Sean.

We both laughed... Edna had also been married to a major playa...Fast Tony Costner....He had done a bid in the state prison and had just recently been released...and she had been rumored to be seeing...Pork Pie Nelson, a much older gentleman...She was a hot number...Very flirtatious...I hope she knew what she was doing!

Just then, Her husband, Jimmy Dee, came storming into our office...

''You seen Edna?" he bellowed.

"She's around here somewhere." said Sean.

"What the hell you mean she's around here somewhere?" he bellowed.

"Excuse me partner? " said Sean..."It aint my turn to look after her." he said.

"Oh youse a smart guy." he said.

"Hey Jimmy...Her office is down the hall...Other than that, that's all we know...Don't come in here with all that loudness...You aint bustin no grapes here." I said.

"Was she with a tall thin guy?" he asked.

Sean and I didn't answer him, we just stared at him...He stormed off down the hallway... We both shrugged our shoulders....It was Thursday...

"I know you aint workin tomorrow.It's crab leg night at Josies tonight and there is going to be two D.J.'s there" he said.

"Nope Not working and I know...Taking the misses out tonight for a little dancin and romancin...at Josies" I said.

"Good for you Kev.....You deserve it...Maybe Sheila and I will see you there." he said.

III-



"WOW!" was all I could say when I saw my wife, Sepia in her new dress.....

"You like?" she asked...

"Lawd Jesus yes....I just want to take it off of you!" I said.

"Oh stop it!" she laughed..."We haven't been out dancing in a few weeks...If you treat me right...I might just take it off for you and let you uh sample the goods later on tonight." she said with a sly seductive grin."


I just laughed, We always playfully sparred with each other like that...

At Josies...Sepia and I danced the night away and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly....There was no band tonight..but two D.J.'s and all the crab legs and beer you could consume.



Edna Walton, my seductive employee was there and she was there with Pork Pie Nelson.
Pork Pie was a good twenty years older than her, Making him 60 0r 61....He was grinning from ear to ear, sitting with her in a booth and talking and laughing and buying drink after drink...

"That's the girl that works with you isn't it?" laughed Sepia...

"Yeah that's Edna." I said as we danced..

"Isn't she married to Jimmy Dee?" she asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Well Look, she's leaving with Pork Pie Nelson." said Sepia,

"Sure is.." I mused.

Edna got in Pork Pie Nelson's car and they pulled off...

Twenty minutes after they left..Jimmy Dee stormed into Josie's... He was his usual cheery self...

"HEY...HEYYY...ANybody seen my wife?" he bellowed..

Gus, the bartender and owner walked over to him....

"Hey kid..quiet it down..She left here about a half hour ago." he said.

"Who was she with?" he screamed.

Gus just looked at him-

"She left here a half hour ago." he said.

Jimmy Dee knew not to push Gus.....He shrugged his shoulders and stormed out!

"Somebody is gonna kill that kid one day or he's gonna have a stroke or heart attack." said Gus matter of factly.

"Oh Gus....shut up." laughed Sepia....

"I'm serious...He's too much the hothead." laughed Gus.

I scanned the crowd....Fast Tony Costner was there with another man...who I didn't know, they were laughing and talking and drinking.... I thought nothing of it...but within minutes...They too got up and left...

IV-



Sepia and I drove home...It had been a quiet, uneventful night..She went upstairs...I fooled around downstairs for a few minutes and then I eventually walked into our bedroom...Sepia had taken the dress off and was putting away her shoes in the closet...Clad in only  panties and bra...she was a sight for sore eyes...Mine...

''You said you wanted me to take the dress off...So now it's off." she said.

''Yes indeed." I said..

"Kevin, we've been married for four years...You always act like you're seeing me for the first time." she laughed.

"Well damn...sometimes it seems like it." I said.

''Awwwww that was kind of sweet...come over here." she said as I took off my shoes and trousers and shirt and hurled them into a corner and hungrily groped her...

We kissed passionately for a few minutes and then I slid my boxers off..Sepia took one look at me and her eyes grew large...

"Ohhhh mmmyyy, you really haven't seen my body in awhile." she joked as we began to make sweet love on top of our still made up bed.

I slowly ,yet steadily enetered her sweet moistness and began to slowly descend into her .....

"Ohhhhh Kevin...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...you feel soooo good.." she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhh babbby..." I moaned myself as our covers soon began to be wrinkled and our bed began to squeak furiously as the headboard began to slam against the wall...

"Damnnn girl.....I KNOW I'm not goin to work tomorrow...." I said as I continued to thrust mightily....

Sepia wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in.......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned as I began moving deeper and deeper into her.

We made love deep into the night.. I don't know how long we were at it...all I remember is that we both came together and went to sleep in each others arms....When we woke up...we were both nude...our sheets and covers were on the floor and we both were very cold....Happy, satisfied...yet cold!!

 V-


The next morning was Friday...I wasn't working and for once,I wasn't working a case...I was out walking by a fruit stand and looking at some fresh fruit I was planning to purchase when Jimmy Dee walked up behind me and patted me on the back.

"Hey Kev...you seen my wife?" he asked.

"You know Jimmy, you're really becoming a pain you know?  I didn't even go to work today." I said.

"I know...I was already there and they said that she didn't come to work...She didn't come home either." said Jimmy Dee.

"How come you can't seem to keep up with your wife?" I asked.

"Look...I need your help...I hear you're some type of investigator or something....Right?? Right?  I can pay...Just find her for me...I need to talk to her...Please." He pleaded.

Here I go again...and this is my life too...Getting caught up in other people's problems...For a price!

(To Be Continued!)

11 comments:

Swaggie said...

WOW! Sepia looks like THAT! and Kevin is always out chasing criminals...Mannn, I'd be home all the time! LOL!

Tate 2 said...

Damnnn...Sepia was wearin that damn dress...Good Story otherwise..LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Sepia has it goin on..Kevin is a very lucky guy! Hope he finds Edna.

Toni said...

LOL.....Men! I love Kevin and Sepia's relationship though..I like the way you champion black love.. Edna seems like she has a young hot headed husband...Maybe she wants to be gone!

Angie B. said...

Another nice set up story...Nice to see Kevin's inner life outside of chasing bad guys, but then you always show that!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you..Loved this story!

Jazzy said...

Kevin's wife is definitely The Business Fam!LOL! Looks like this is going to be another good storyline!

Lisa said...

Okay guys calm down..We've known that Kevin's wife, Sepia has been described as a dime peice since she made her first appearence in the very first Kevin story...She apparently had revealing photos of herself on her blog, which was why he contacted her in the first place...They're an unlikely couple...He is responsible for her mother being incarcerated for life...but they're an enduring and cute couple and I hope they always stay that way!

Brenda said...

I love Kevin and Sepia's positive Black relationship...I like that she's even saved his life a couple of times and has even helped him out on a case or two....This case seems to be run of the mill, but with the backdrop of Kevin and Sepia's relationship and his job and all...it made what would otherwise have been a bland procedural become an interesting story!

Halo said...

Just loved it!

Vanessa said...

Nice touch...a personal touch! I love it!