Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nipped And Tucked ,Part 2

An APB was put out for Claude Hopper....A suspect in two homicides here in Philadelphia and possibly up to ten across the country....Duke, Tyriq and Hop were on the Street talking to their informants and supervising, Uniformed police officers and plain clothes officers in the hunt for Hopper..
Meanwhile, Jimmy and FBI Special Agent, Sharon Hopkins were busy watching video footage of both crime scenes and of the Plastic Surgeon, Natalie Tucker's office and surrounding area...Looking for anything tht might help them get to the bottom of this...Sharon had also assigned some FBI Agents to help in the manhunt for Hopper...

Meanwhile...Carlotta stood in the hallway with some folders in her hands talking to Sissy and I...
"Chica...I can't help but think that this woman is the key to this entire mystery....She was in Miami last year and she would have the money and the resources to finance this entire thing...Though I don't know why...But we don't have a whole lot of evidence ,other than she did some plastic surgery to one of our murder victims...That she had anything else to do with this....All you can do is make her think that our case is stronger than it is and get her to confess....You're only going to have one shot." said Sissy.

"I know Boss Lady...I'll give it my best." she said.

''I know you will chica..."said Sissy...

The love,trust and respect between these two was something to behold...

"Carlotta will break her down...She always gets anything she wants out of me." I joked...

Sissy smiled and looked at me...


''For a completely different reason....Unless this woman is a lesbian...THAT approach is not going to work counselor.:" she said and laughed at me....Carlotta shook her head...Just then...Detective Sirena Pile and two uniformed officers walked in with Dr. Natalie Tucker..
"Well, we are here.....There is Dr. Tucker...In the fishbowl" said Sirena..
''Sirena...I want you to come in and be my second.." said Carlotta..

"Anything for you Lotta." said Sirena...smiling at Carlotta.

II-
I had to admit...Dr.Natalie Tucker was a looker...Not what I had expected at all....She smelled good, had on a tight skirt that hugged every curve and a confidence and swagger that put me at an uneasy state...
Carlotta walked in, Smiled...but said nothing and put her folders down on the table...

"Hello Dr. Tucker...I am so glad that you agreed to come down here and talk to us." said Carlotta..

''I didn't have much of a choice....Detective Pile was uh, let's say...very persuasive."she said ,giving Sirena a side eye...
Sirena just smirked...which caused Sissy and I to smile a bit and shake our head...


''Do you know why you are here?"asked Carlotta...

"Yes....I did some plastic surgery on your murder victim...Freda Harlan...a Boob job to be precise."she said.

Carlotta smiled and looked at Sirena...

"How did she pay you?" asked Carlotta...

"Cash....and I was surprised...Most of my clients use a check or a credit card..." she said..

''Did you know her boyfriend...Vick Peters? He had some work done?" asked Carlotta.

"Yes...We knew each other...." she said.

"He paid with cash too right?" asked Carlotta.

"Uhhhh not exactly....He paid....but he uh paid in uh another way...heh,heh,heh." she laughed..

Carlotta hadn't been expecting that...but she didn't lose her poise...

"You two were in a relationship?" she asked..

"I wouldn't say it was a relationship...It was strictly physical...but my goodness...it was something...I believe you have his body at your M.E.'s office...you've seen the size of his.....well uh...you know!" she said laughing..

Now Sirena was laughing...
She showed Dr. Tucker photos of Vick Peters outside of her office complex at 10:30 am, yesterday morning.....

"These were lifted from the cameras on the street where your office complex is...That's him leaving...And hours later, we find him dead in an aircraft hanger at Northeast Airport..." said Sirena...

"Such a shame...He had come by to see me that morning..." she said just as cool as a cucumber...
"Really? For what..more surgery?" asked Carlotta...
"No...we had sex...and then he left.....I never heard from him again.." she said and smiled...

"He was your client's boyfriend, wasn't he?" asked Sirena..

''Hahahaha, not when he was seeing me he wasn't... Let's stop beating around the bush....I didn't kill him...and after I did her boob job...I never saw Freda Harlan again..."she said.

 Carlotta put a photo of Claude Hopper on the table...
"You know him??" she asked.

"Nope...Can't say that I do." she said.

"You both were in Miami last year, around the time two women went missing and later turned up dead..."said Carlotta...

"A lot of people were in Miami around that time last year...So what?   I didn't kill either of those people...Yes,I did plastic surgery on both...and no...I don't know this man....But I do know enough about the law to know that if you aren't charging me with anything...This interview is over...Detective Wallace...Hola....I am Latina also...My ex-husband's name was Tucker...My last name was Rodriguez...Just like yours used to be.." she said and stood up...She took a deep breath and then looked at Sirena and smiled...
"Detective Pile...Always a pleasure." she said and walked out of the precinct.....
III-

Sissy put her arms around Carlotta and Sirena.

''We didn't have enough to nail her with anything..She admitted  to sleeping with one of our victims and to doing work on both...That is certainly no crime...If only we could place her and Claude Hopper together..Then we'd have something..." she said.

"Yeah." I said.

IV-



''Is this a bad time?"came the voice of Eddie C...Sissy's Boyfriend..
"No...We were just finishing up." said Sissy...
"Let's go to lunch babes."he said...

"Okay" said Sissy...

"I've got to swing by my house and check on my mom and the kids..."said Sirena...
''Okay girl..I'll see you in a few" said Sissy as they all left...

That left Carlotta and I...
''It's been a long day huh?" I said.

''It's been a long week...we haven't made love in three days....That's the longest since we've been married." she said and winked...

''Well let's not make it any longer.." I said.

The office was empty...Sharon and Jimmy had left for lunch...I looked around... Hazel was over at the M.E.'s office...

There was one empty office left...I pulled Carlotta inside and closed the shades and dimmed the lights..

"Make sure you lock that door papi." she said...

I smiled...

I remembered when she wouldn't go this far...

I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately.....She was wearing a beige blouse...which I opened up and began marveling over her nude color ,flowery bra...I unhooked it and began squeezing her breasts gently...

"You like this huh?" she said...

"Yes indeed" I replied...

She pulled my zipper down and lightly fondled my now raging erection...She usually didn't let me go this far in the C.I.D. building...She was always afraid we'd be caught...but now..she was letting me go as far as I wanted...After All, we were married..

"Ummmmmmmmm...I like that papi." she said........

"I like it tooo..ohhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

"I know you doo...you like everything about me.." she said..

"Very much sooo." I said in between kisses..

''Ummmmmm, good to know papi." she moaned...

 We continued to kiss and I put my hands up her skirt and eased her panties down...She didn't remove my hands this time...and I layed her on the counter and spread her legs and entered her slowly.....I couldn't believe that we weren't stopping, like we usually do before we go too far...

 "Oh My God..you feel so good Keith..."She said as I eased her panties down and slowly eased myself inside of her on that hard table...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...this feels goood ......ouuuuuuuuu....."she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss...." I moaned...

  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time......

  I stared  into Carlotta's  gorgeous hazel eyes  and I continued to stroke her masterfully ....I didn't want this to end....it felt so good....This was tantamount to enjoying a great meal....slowly... She spoke Spanish , which excited me more as I went in and out...in and out....

I made slow, steady sweet love to Carlotta until we both climaxed.......

Carlotta fixed her hair and her blouse and her skirt...She looked at me and smiled..


I fixed my pants and shirt and my suit jacket and smiled...She fixed my tie...


"Wow...That was amazing." I said.

She took a napkin and wiped her lipstick off of my face and my jacket... Then she began applying her lipstick and fixing her hair...

A Case like this called for some, uh, relief!   We walked out into the outer office and she sat at her desk as though nothing had happened...I pulled up a chair... None of the guys had returned...

V-

Carlotta and I were still sitting around the office...Neither Sissy or any of the others had returned....When Officer Kathy Jones came up to our office..
"Detective Wallace, ADA Wallace...I was actually looking for the Lieutenant....but I'm glad I found you."she said.

''What is wrong Officer Jones?" asked Carlotta.

''Evidence Control...We've been robbed...It was inventory time...I've been doing the inventory for the past three weeks...Somebody left the back door open and they stole evidence...but here is the weird thing...They stole evidence from closed cases..." she said.

"Closed cases?? What closed cases??" I asked..

"Come downstairs with me...I'll show you." she said.
Carlotta and I followed Officer Jones on the elevator to our Police Evidence room...

"The case files of Jessica Edgerly, Wilma Whetstone, Allison Johnson and Ruth Richardson are all missing."she said.

Carlotta's eyes got as huge as saucers.....

''Papi, those were my cases...Haywood Coley Jr., The serial killer that we put away in our very first case...Remember???" she said.


"Wow...yeah...If not for him...You and I might not be together...Why would someone steal those case files?" I asked...

"I have the funniest feeling papi that those stolen case files and these murders are all connected..." said Carlotta....

"But how? Why? He's serving life in prison." I said.

"No he's not." came a familliar voice....It was Detective Angie Belton ,who joined us in the basement...

"He escaped from Stanga Prison about three weeks ago...With the help of some corrupt officials ,who my office have in custody now and a lax cop who is also in custody who helped them....Get Sissy and the guys upstairs....I got something to show and tell you....You have a bigger problem than you know." she said.

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED....)



9 comments:

Toni said...

Oh WOWWWWWW! I almost forgot about this guy....You mean he is behind all of this?

Angie B. said...

This is wild....They are in effect looking for two serial killers right now! That is scary!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you...So glad they got it on during lunch break!

James Perkins said...

So let's see...They're still searching for wandering serial killer, Claude Hopper...This Plastic Surgeon is more than likely mixed up in this..but they don't have anything on her...A dangerous serial killer that they put away a year ago has escaped and to top that off...All of his case files have been stolen....Doesn't look good for Keith Wallace, Sissy or their detectives...This looks major embarrassing...Can't wait to see how this plays out...Great story...Possibly your best yet! in this series.

Brenda said...

WOW!!! Was all I can say...These guys have been such a crack and efficient unit up until now...Whoever is behind this has exposed all of their weaknesses...
Is this going to lead to a major shake up?

Keith said...

Brenda- It's always darkest before the dawn!

Anonymous said...

"I wouldn't say it was a relationship...It was strictly physical...but my goodness...it was something...I believe you have his body at your M.E.'s office...you've seen the size of his.....well uh...you know!" she said laughing..

That nearly made me throw my panties before I got to the make out scene between Keith and Carlotta!

Vanessa said...

Sissy smiled and looked at me...
''For a completely different reason....Unless this woman is a lesbian...THAT approach is not going to work counselor.:" she said and laughed at me....

HA! That was the funniest line in the story! Loved it!

Halo said...

LOL! Love these stories and these charactors! I never get tired of them!