Monday, December 16, 2013

Something That Was Lost


I awoke in Olivia's bed...For the second time, she had let me spend the night in her bedroom on her floor. She was sitting on the side of the bed...She was wearing a white sheer  babydoll... with matching white lace bikini panties...I had on some plaid boxer shorts...

She had laughed when I had taken my trousers off at first, at my plaid boxer shorts.. but she wasn't laughing for long...She was moaning my name ,some minutes later as we made passionate love  in her bedroom...

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

''Anything funny now Olivia?" I jeered as I continued to stroke her...

"Nothing is funny about this baby...ummmmmmmmmmmmm." she said....

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time... She kissed me softly and  began to blow softly into my ear.. This was something new..I liked it...It was turning me on more...

She matched me thrust for thrust and began to kiss my cheek and the side of my neck and continue to blow softly into my ear.....She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good... She always smelled good..I was losing my mind slowly and about to explode......while continuing to stroke her masterfully....Tears began to roll down her cheek and she began to shake a little...I didn't know where the tears came from or why and I made a mental note to ask her..but the tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

She looked at me and smiled very sweetly and kissed me softly....and moaned softly....

Unlike my bed...Her bed didn't squeak ,but I had to put my hand over her mouth numerous times to keep the sound of our moans from going outside in the street and through the living room where her niece ,Beverly would have heard us....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

She whispered softly....''Donnie Ray...I love you....I really do...." she said...she looked like an innocent school girl..

''I love you too Olivia..." I said and then I exploded....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...my goddddddd..."she moaned...

It wasn't long before she began to climax in waves....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed..

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I shouted and stiffened up like a board...



Bev was out when we got to Olivia's room....and I'm sure that by the time she came in..Olivia and I were both sound asleep.

Olivia is, Attorney, Olivia Bennett....I work for her...Bev is her niece...Attorney Beverly West....I work for her too, I suppose...Me...My name is Donnie Ray Alexander, I'm a private investigator...I work exclusively for this law firm....which is located on the first floor of this duplex...I live one floor up...Besides getting a nice paycheck and having a nice comfortable place to live...One of the other perks is that I get to sleep with the boss!
Not a bad way to live ,If I don't say so my self...

So after a night like that...I awoke ,surprised to see Olivia lying across the bottom of the bed...

"You okay babes?" I asked...

She looked at me and smiled..

''I've never been better...I hate to rush you like this....but we've got a very important client to see today...You gotta get out of here and get upstairs to your place." she said.

I smiled...

"Yeah, I know.." I said.

''We shouldn't be carrying on like this on a work night." she said laughing.

"Says who?" I said.

She burst into laughter....

''Shut up silly...Get dressed and go upstairs and shower and get dressed." she said.

''See, if you moved upstairs with me....We could shower together." I said.

"You fantasize about that don't you?" she asked,laughing...

"I fantasize about a lot of things involving you." I joked.. Olivia looked as if she had blushed when I said that.

"Oh my....One day maybe." she said.

''Promises,Promises." I joked as I slipped on my trousers, my undershirt and my shirt and slipped into my shoes..


II-


As I walked out her bedroom into the living room, I saw Beverly in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal... I tried to slip past her, but she was having none of that!

"Hi D.R.!!" she said.

''Hey girl." I said. I looked at her sheepishly...

''You uh didn't hear us, did you?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled..

"Nope...Didn't know you were here....but it's not like I haven't heard you before..."she said.

"No doubt." I said.

"You didn't hear me did you?" she asked,giving me the side eye...

"You didn't have any company?" I asked.

''Ahhhhhhhhhh.." she said jokingly..

"You're crazy girl." I said laughing.

"Bye D.R...Get dressed...You and I are supposed to be in court later on today...." she said.

She was right...I had to meet a client with Olivia and I had to testify in a separate case for Beverly...I headed upstairs to my floor.

III-

It was a very surprisingly warm,( For Philadelphia ) day in late fall....I sat in Olivia's office drinking a tumbler of coffee....Olivia walked in a big smile on her face and a short ,stocky white man with white hair and a white moustache...  He looked as if he might have been handsome when he was a young man...Like he might have been a ladies man even...But now, he looked ashen and tired...Weary, you could almost say...
"Uncle Eddie...This is my investigator, Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander....Donnie Ray, Meet Uncle Eddie." she said with a smile..

Uncle Eddie? As far as I knew, Olivia was Black and both of her parents were black...How was this white man her uncle? I mused...
Olivia could sense my confusion, so she said-

"You don't know who he is do you?" she said.

"No...I was waiting for you to explain.." I said...

"This is Uncle Eddie!!! Eddie Ravenell!!! Oh...I guess he didn't come on television in New Orleans...He used to have a Television show for kids that came on in the afternoon...He showed cartoons...Hanna -Barbera and Warner Brothers Cartoons and he taught us neat stuff....I loved him when I was a little girl ."she said.

"Ohhhh, he's a television personality." I said, finally getting it.

''Was a Television personality....I haven't been on television in years...I had a radio show for awhile though..."he said.

"I am representing him...I'm working on his will and his money....But he has a special request that calls for your talents.." she said.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

''Mr. Alexander,I need you to find my daughter....I haven't seen her in 25 years...She would be 28 years old now...I would like to leave some money to her and give her power of attorney....She's the only family I have." he said.

''You have no wife?" I asked.

"I've had two, neither was worth a damn...Ms. Olivia here handled both of my divorces when she was working at her firm....When I heard she had left and was in business for herself...I had to find her.." he said.

"I imagine you don't have a photo of her...but you do of course have  a name ,correct?? And a general area to look for her right?" I asked.

"Yes...It's in the Margate ,New Jersey area...Last I heard....I wasn't married to her mother...Her name is Laura Ravenell and her mother's name is Aida..Aida Risoli..." he said and he passed me a photo of the mother that looked like it had been taken in the mid 80's...She was quite a nice looking girl..I wondered if she still looked the same.

"Okay....I'm on it." I said.

''Thank you." he said.

Olivia looked at him and asked..

''Uncle Eddie are you okay?...I-I-I mean...you're not sick are you?" she asked.

''Who me? Nah...I'm a picture of health baby girl...but I aint gettin any younger...I got a boat down at Penns's Landing...A nice little condo in the Northeast and a decent car.... I invested well and I put a little money away....I want the daughter that I abandoned to have a little somethin....I want to make it right, you know." he said.

"It's been a long time sir....a lifetime....Hers!!!!....Hard to make that right just out of the blue." I said.

"I know, I know...but money makes a lot of things right that aint right..."he said...

Did he really believe that?  He might be in for a rude awakening...but I didn't press the issue..I imagine he was paying Olivia handsomely to represent him and look over his affairs...He wanted me to find his daughter...I'd find her..

We talked a little more for another half hour and then we shook hands...He handed Olivia an envelope , her retainer and then left...

''Well, I got my work cut out for me."I said.

Olivia smiled....

"Wow...I watched this guy on television when I was a little girl...Who would guess that I'd be his lawyer one day?" she said....

I laughed....then I pulled her to me...

''Well, you aint that little of a girl no more..You've got some nice big places that I just love!" I said and kissed her softly..

''Donnie Rayyyy, we aren't supposed to be doing this in the office now.." she protested..

''Nobody is here" I said and then remembered..."I have to meet Bev in court....See you later babes." I said and headed towards my car....Olivia smiled and waved as I pulled off.

IV-
Beverly and I walked out of the courtroom in downtown Philly a few hours later all smiles...

''Wow D.R., you do good work...You dug up so much dirt on Mrs. Carter that her lawyer didn't even bother to put up a fuss.." she said.

''Yeah...so Mr. Carter will get full custody of his child...He deserves it...He's a hard working father and he's trying to do right."I said.

"When I represent men in custody cases, especially against that judge, I have usually lost...This is the first time I won.." she said smiling...

''First Time for everything.."I said laughing as we both got in our cars and pulled off.

V-

Upon entering the office with Bev, there was a strange man sitting in the waiting area... I noticed that when Beverly saw him, she immediately frowned...

"Well...Well ..Well...Look what the cat drug in..." she said with a sarcasm I had never seen since knowing her...

He was a light skinned Black man with slightly graying hair and horn rimmed glasses...He smiled and looked at Beverly...
"Nice to see you again too Beverly....Do you work here?" he asked.

"I do." she said.

''Still hanging on to your Auntay's bra straps huh?  Do you still call her by that childish name?" he said.

"Later for you Elwood..Who's bra straps are you hanging on to?" she said.

Just then Olivia walked out into the area....She didn't seem too happy either..

"What is it that you want Elwood?" she said.

''Liv, baby....is that anyway to talk to someone you once loved?" he asked.

''The operative word is once..." said Olivia...

I was just two seconds from giving this guy the bums rush, but I sensed that there was more to this than what met the eye..

"Liv...I've been thinking about you baby....For four years..I thought about how wrong I was to you....I had to find you...I was surprised that you finally left the Public Defenders office....Then I heard that you were working for a big time firm....And now you're in private practice....I must say that I'm proud of the strides you've made." he said.
"Aren't you married?" asked Olivia...

"Not anymore...She left me...Glenda ran off with another guy." he said.

"How ironic.."said Beverly...
He looked at Beverly like he wanted to strangle her....I smiled..

''So why are you here, you need help with your divorce?" asked Olivia...


He smiled....

''You know..I should have come to you for that...She had a real snake for a lawyer...His name was Robert Foxworth....She took the house, both cars and got a healthy lump sum settlement out of me...I'm broke." he said.

Olivia smiled...She knew Robert Foxworth, he was a good friend of hers...I had met him too..His wife was one of the two people who had sold her the property we were presently in...He was the attorney who had talked to her and helped her make up her mind to go into private practice..I had to remember to buy him a drink next time I saw him!


"Don't you still work for that big law firm in New York City?" she asked.

''No...I..I got let go...Long story....I'm here for another reason..." he said.

"Yeah, you need a place to stay?...Sorry deadbeat...We are all booked up here." said Beverly...

Olivia smiled.....

"Okay Bev, that's enough....Elwood,Why are you here?" she asked.

"I'm sick Olivia....I have no money, I'm dying....I need your help to get the medical procedure I need to save my life." he said.

"Olivia, who is this?" I asked.

''Donnie Ray, excuse my rudeness...This is Elwood Barnes....My ex husband." she said.

TO BE CONTINUED



11 comments:

Yvonne Anderson said...

I simply love these charactors...Can't wait to see the next installment...

Lisa said...

These guys could possibly replace Sissy,Carlotta and Keith as my favorite charactors and story line...Olivia has an ex-husband eh? He sounds like a trip..Can't wait to see how this plays out with him, her and Donnie Ray!

Vanessa said...

Ohhhh boy, this is going to be a hot one! Can't wait until tomorrow!

Halo said...

Love these guys...You definitely know how to get our attention..

Sunflower said...

Loving this storyline already...Seems Mayhem free, yet dramatic and interesting!

Toni said...

Ohhh wow! You've done it again..Hit another home run...Love this new series and these fresh new charactors!

Angie B. said...

Olivia's back! Yayyyyy! So..There was a man in her past?
An ex-husband? I'm not surprised...And I can see why she left him. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES AT YOU! THAT VERY FIRST SCENE IN THE BEDROOM WAS HOTTTTT!

James Perkins said...

Ohhh lord! LMAO!

James Perkins said...

Ohhh lord! LMAO!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Good Story Fam! I'm enjoying this myself.