Friday, December 27, 2013

Picture These Things (Reposted)

Imagine this
you and I alone, with a fine bottle of wine
our cell phones and Blackberry's off
no interuptions this time.
running a hot soapy bath...
both of us slipping into my deep tub..
we are sharing a laugh
as our two bodies rub.../

/Picture these things in your mind...
that's the kind of afternoon I want to spend with you
we haven't been alone like this for a long time..
so picture these things I say to you, in your mind..
in your mind..
in your mind.../

/Imagine This..
you and I making love until the cops come knockin..
the neighbors smiling behind our backs
the next day..
embarrassed because they heard the bed rockin..
How about breakfast and lunch and maybe a movie
the next day??
hasn't this been a romantic getaway??/

/Picture these things in your mind..
because that's the way I want to spend the day with you..
it could be such a very nice time..
and it's been so long since I've spent a day with you...
so picture these things in your mind..
in your mind...
in your mind.../

let's take a little trip.....

day breaks...
you're still awake
and we go floating on...
floating away...

take this little trip with me ...
in my mind...

take this little trip with me..
through time...

floating away...
floating...
floating somewhere...

away...
away we go..
alone no more...

take a little day trip with me girl...
take a little day trip with me baby...
(Originally published on November 19,2008)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE CEILING!