Thursday, December 12, 2013

Beware,Dog

I made a small mental note to myself to buy a new bed as soon as this caper was over....Sepia and I's bed was squeaking up a storm...and with our front room window open, I'm sure it could be heard out in the street...

I like fresh air and sometimes our bedroom gets a little hot...so, we both open our front bedroom window a bit...

Sepia and I were kissing and seemingly trying to absorb each other, the way we were kissing...I was trying mightily to enhale one of her huge breasts and moaning as she massaged my penis with her soft hands...

My other hand was rubbing her legs and squeezing her ample rear end...While she moaned....a lot louder than I...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly at first and then generally I began to move faster, harder.......Sepia moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her big legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...Sepia matched me thrust for thrust and began to lick my neck, when we weren't kissing...Sepia's body was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind and trying to thrust even harder inside of her......while continuing to stroke her masterfully.....To my surprise tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh lover...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin, it's soooo good...it's sooo damn goood....Don't stop baby, please...don't stop..." she moaned..

Sepia and I made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours that night...I couldn't get enough...we hadn't made love in like a week...and I was making up for lost time..Her eyes got as wide as saucers as she looked at me with surprise as I kept stroking her, with no end seemingly in sight. It felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave..She looked up at me and smiled the most devilish smile I'd ever seen.......I climaxed furiously and hard....Yelling to the top of my lungs.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Sepia....We were both drenched in sweat....Sepia looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss and smiled that salacious smile....I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!!

"Ummmmph..." she moaned as we began going at it again....She looked at me with pure surprise before she began gyrating and shaking...and breathing hard....She was climaxing and watching her do that made me climax even harder.....
We showered and just lay in the bed talking...

 ''Wow Kev, maybe I should hold back from you more often....THAT was amazing.....I have never orgasmed like that before and that much.." she said.

"Me neither..."I said....Smiling....My good feeling, my after glow faded when I thought about the fact that I had a bullseye on my back... I've been targeted for the next Pit Bull attack...I was now wondering if Tico was indeed in league with Cutter and had tipped him off or maybe Cutter, angry from the night before...Had ordered him to set me up...More than likely it was both...I wasn't about to stay inside like a prisoner...I had to come up with a plan..

II-
Later on that day, I sat in the office with Robert Foxworth, Chance Howard and Cole...

''You don't come around much Kev...I was beginning to think we had insulted you." laughed my good friend, Attorney Robert Foxworth.

''Nah guys...I just bought some computers and built myself an office for my investigative team and made some contacts and I don't need you guys to help me find information as much as I used to..." I said, I passed them hoagies and cheese steaks and we all sat and ate like old times...

"I heard you did some work for Olivia Bennett..." said Robert with a sly grin....

"I did...She hired me for two cases.....But she won't be needing me anymore...I drove Josie over to her duplex office the other day....She and her niece ,Beverly are doing quite well....and she's hired a full time private investigator, His name is Donnie Ray Alexander....He wasn't there..I didn't get to meet him..."I said.
"I've met him...Nice guy...He used to be a Homicide Detective in New Orleans...Now he's a private investigator....He and Olivia are kind of ,uh...seeing each other.."said Robert Foxworth...

''Ohhhhh" I said laughing..."Well then, that explains a lot..She's still good people...We are having a big Christmas dinner...I told Josie to invite all of them...You and Bonita are welcome to stop by...Bridget and Chazz are coming and Cherry Johnson and Calvin will be at our house too.."I said.

"That's cool...we'll stop through...You know how I like to eat...Now...tell me Kev..what are you working on?" He asked.

"My client is Vince Scully...I've had him hid away for a couple of weeks now...He did an investigative piece on Carl "Cookie " Cutter," I said.

"The condom guy...Yeah,I've heard of him... Word on the street says that condoms aint all he sells..That he's a major narcotics dealer." said Robert..

''So even you've heard it!" I said.

''People have whispered for a couple of years now, that he quietly dabbled....You don't think he made that much dough selling rubbers do you? And his condoms aint even that good...They cheap......Uhhh ,Not that I would know" said Robert.

Chance, Cole and I gave him the side eye and I just shook my head and smiled..

III-

After leaving them...I stopped by my office...I met with Sean Jackson and Sheila and Harry Charles and some of the people working and running my magazines, newspapers and radio station...

"Yo boss...Some woman called for you...A Wilona Jergens." said Harry Charles..

"I don't know a Wilona Jergens.." I said.

''Well She seemed to know you...She left this number for you to call." he said.

"Okay...I'll give her a call." I said.

Clerow and Lockpick Johnson showed up at the office a few minutes later...

"Hey guys.. You deliver those packages for me."I said.

" Yeah boss...I took one over to C.I.D. and gave it to Lt. Sissy Van Buren.." said Clerow.

"And I gave the other one to ADA Keith Wallace.." said Lockpick Johnson...

"Good...Tell Peeping Tom ,I said thanks for all of his help when you see him L.J."I said.

I then looked at Clerow...

"Call Kool Kat...tell him to activate his tracer...My GPS system is in my cell phone and one is on my car...either way...I think he should shadow my moves tonight."I said.

"I'm on it boss." said Clerow...

After they left,I made my phone call...I had a feeling tonight was going to be interesting...

"Hello" came the honey voice of a woman...

''Hi, this is Kevin Morris...I'm returning your call.." I said.

''Hi...I'm Tico's girlfriend...You spoke to him the other day..." she said.

"Yes ,I did." I said.

"He has information on the man who might have trained that dog that chewed up your friend.." she said.

"Oh really?" I said.

"I'm going to come by and take you to this man....We'll have to take my car...We've got to move fast." she says..

"Okay...I'm at my job right now." I said.

''Stay there...I know where you work."she said.

"Okay!" I said.

IV-
She was a pretty young thing...No more than 29 or 30 at the most...Light skinned Black woman with a scarf on and sunglasses...She pulled up in a two seater....a 2013 Red Camaro..

I smiled upon seeing her..

''You Kevin Morris?" she asked,  eyeing me up and down...and smiling salaciously.

''I am.."I said.

"Tico didn't tell me you were so handsome and dressed so well.....Ummmmm, you smell good." she said.

"Tico didn't tell me that training dogs paid so well either...He's got you and you're sporting this fine ride." I said.

''Don't get it twisted Kevin...I pay my own bills...Tico doesn't support me." she said.

I got in and we pulled off...

I had to hand it to baby girl, She could wheel a car...She was driving fast and gliding through Philadelphia traffic smoother than a butter knife cutting butter...

She headed over the Ben Franklin bridge towards Camden....

"Now you said you know where the man is with this dog right?" I said.

''Look , I'm thinking , maybe we ought to drop this whole thing...I mean, I don't want to wind up in the hospital or worse...Dead." she said.

''Why don't you let me worry about the risk..You just take me to the dog." I said.

"It's dangerous.." she said..

"There are lots of dangerous things in the world...Why are you having a change of heart?" I said..

We were in an old abandoned Camden Neighborhood...Not a house on this block was occupied...She brought the car to a stop...

"Look, you're a nice looking guy...and I see you're married..." she said and went into her pocketbook...she pulled out 20G's......

''Whoa...that's a lot of dough." I said.

''Here is 20G's...That's probably four times whatever Scully is paying you...Walk away...forget about this dog business and Mr. Cutter's business and I'm bump you up more if you tell us where you got Scully holed up." she said.

"You're not Tico's girl....He couldn't afford you...You're Cookie Cutter's girl." I said.

''Very perceptive...."she said.

''Take the money...Walk away...Your hands are clean..."She said.

''And what's the alternative if I refuse your money and tell you to tell your boss to go to hell?" I said.

"Well...You won't like it." she said.  She pulled a .22 out of her pocketbook and aimed it at my head...

"Take your .38 smokeless out of your shoulder holster...With your other hand...Oh and give me the .22 you pack in the small of your back too." she said..taking both of my guns...

"Now,get out the car handsome." she said.

"What?" I said...

"Get out of the car." she said.

I slowly got out of the car and she looked at me and shook her head...

"You know...For a good lookin guy, you sure are a dumbass....20G's, you turned it down...and for what?"she said and pulled off into the night...

So this was it? I was stranded in Camden?  I knew there was more to it than that...I heard breathing ...I turned around and there it was...

She was as good as her word...She had taken me to the dog alright....

A huge Pit Bull was staring me in the face...and he didn't look friendly....If ever I was in trouble and needed a friend....Now was the time!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



6 comments:

James Perkins said...

Nice Touch! The Jackie Wilson song at the end!

Swaggie said...

Kevin done stepped in it now as they say....Trapped in Camden, No guns and a Pit Bull about to eat him alive...I can't wait to see how this one ends!

Tate 2 said...

Kevin has always used his wits when all else has failed...He's got no guns, no back up....No car....I can't wait to see how he gets out of this.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

You've got a real cliff hanger here...I'm hangin on to the edge of my seat now!

George S. said...

Great writing all the way down...Can't wait to see how Kevin escapes and takes this guy and his organization down...Sissy and Carlotta can't help him...His operatives don't know where he is..He's got no guns...and no car...This ending ought to be interesting.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties to the ceiling...That first paragraph was super hot!