Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Girl In A Dumpster

Sepia and I lie in bed sleeping peacefully....She was anyway... I was horny...and with her being nearly three months pregnant...I was a little squeamish about asking her for sex...but yet ,I hadn't felt this randy in quite some time...

....She woke up breifly and cuddled up with me....

''Hey Sepia?"I asked.

"Hmmmm.." she moaned...and then smiled...Almost as if she were reading my thoughts.....

"Nothing.." I said and just smiled at her...She smiled at me knowingly.....

She began to slowly run her hands under the cover and fondle my penis, which was as hard as a brickbat at this point...She looked at me sheepishly as kissed me softly...

I kissed her cheek softly....Her hands began to run down my legs..her hands were so soft, she gently began to fondle and massage me....Naturally,I responded...

"Ohhhhhhh...Ohhhhhh my godddddddddddd.." I moaned....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm..." she cooed...

We began kissing each other passionately and I began to fondle her breasts, which seemed in pregnancy to have gotten larger...

Before I knew it....She was stradled over me and lowering herself down on top of me...

''Heyyy, this is dangerous...isn't it?" I said.

"How???...You've already got me pregnant,I can't get any more pregnant."she laughed as she moved down and then up and then down again...

"Ouuuuuuuu, this feels great!" I said.

She laughed....

"You are so crazy..." she said.
We kept at it ,just like that, for close to two hours....Sepia began to shake.....
''You alright?" I asked..

''Yesss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned...

As if on cue, once again, I exploded like a gusher...

"Ummmph....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

She slowly crawled off of me and kissed me on the cheek...

''Feel Better?" she asked.

"Thanks...I needed that.."I said.

"I needed it too..Seems like I want it more now than before.." she said.

"I know.." I joked..



Sepia hit me with a pillow...

"What do you mean, you know?" she laughed.

II-
Later that morning...I stood on the roof of C.I.D. headquarters....It was cool out...I was drinking a tumbler of hot coffee...So was Sissy.... Lt. Sissy Van Buren of Philadelphia Homicide..I hadn't been by in awhile...By now I was sure knew of my good news..

''So Mister Kevin...You're going to be a daddy I hear." she said smiling at me.

I looked at her sheepishly...She hugged me...

''Congratulations Friend!"she said, smiling....

"Yeah..She's nearly three months.."I said.

"Carlotta,Sirena and Sharon told me about how you cleaned and diapered that baby you found on your doorstep a few months back...They said you'd be an excellent father."she said with a smile..

"I hope so."I said.

"I know you will Kevin...You have a good heart..." she said. ''And your baby will have plenty of Aunties...Me, Chica, Hazel, Sirena, Sharon and Angie are going to spoil your child you know that don't you?" she said.

I smiled...I was amazed at all the good will thrown my way.

"I'm so grateful for all this love." I said

''You've earned it." she said...''So what is on your mind? I know you came up here for another reason." she said.

"You're so perceptive....That's why they call you the Boss Lady."I smiled.."Sissy, a couple of days ago you had a visit from my client..Bennie G." I said.

She smiled...

"Oh My God...He fed you that story about Big Chick Mooney killing some girl in a ratty apartment too?" she said.

''Sadly he did."I said.

"We checked it out...The room was clean...No sign of anybody having been there...The combonation of Bleach and urine gave me, Chica and Hazel a headache." she said smiling...

''And the landlord told you he hadn't rented to anybody right?" I said.

"Yes,that's right..."she said.

"He lied..He rented to Big Chick Mooney and he said that Big Chick did have some girl in the room and they had a big argument...He didn't see the girl leave, but Big Chick and another guy came back the next day and paid him in full and told him they'd kill him if he talked to the cops.."I said.

"But he told you all of that?" she said.

"I'm not a cop and plus..I uh persuaded him a little in a way that you can't under the law." I said.
"I'm not hearing this." she said ,looking at me sheepishly and laughing.

"Anyway...Think about it...Bleach? No fingerprints, DNA and now you know that the landlord lied..What does that say?" I said.

"That he rented to Big Chick and cleaned up after him....He didn't witness a murder Kevin..."she said.

"You're right Sissy...Bennie G. is scared to death..I think he's telling the truth."I said.

"Bennie G. is always scared to death...He's always one step ahead of the local juice man.."said Sissy..

We both laughed because we knew that that was true...

"Where is Mooney?" she asked.

"I don't know...He might have left town..I went to his watering holes and talked to his girlfriends and I even went to an address listed to him...Nothing!" I said.

"Well I can't investigate a murder with no proof that there has been one...I got murders that have been committed that my guys are investigating."she said.

"I know..Just giving you a heads up...."I said.

"You know...I'm looking at you Kevin...I know you...I don't see the passion in your face...You don't even care that much about this one do you?" she said.

"Really Sissy? I don't...But Bennie G. paid me...So I had to look into it for him..."I said.

"And you did!" said Sissy...We hugged each other...

"Tell Sepia ,I said Congratulations."said Sissy..

I kissed her on the cheek..

"I'll do that Sis."I said.

"Bye Friend." she said and waved as I left the rooftop.

III-

The next day, however...I was driving through the city when I saw a familiar sight...A crime scene...

Police line tape and several uniformed officers and crime scene photographers snapping photos...


I parked my car and walked over to the scene...It was a dumpster...The nude body of an African-American female was found wrapped in plastic wrapping in a dumpster....
 The smell immediately put me off...I looked around for familiar faces...Wasn't long before I saw them...

Detectives Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile and James Jimmy Barlow were investigating...Forensics Investigator, Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor was with them....

"Hey guys...What'cha got?" I said...

"Hola Kevin...Congratulations...I hear you're going to be a Papi soon." said Carlotta ,who hugged me and kissed me on the cheek..

"Thanks Chica...Yeah...She's about three months."I said..

"The owner of this establishment reported a bad smell...We found this girl's body in the dumpster.."said Tyriq...

"From the setting in of rigor  and the temperature of the body..I'd say she's been here about two or three days.." said Hazel...

"The cameras above have been busted....We got nothin. I got uniforms canvassing the area and questioning people." said Jimmy Barlow..

"Hazel..Two days ago..a guy named Bennie G. Brought you and Sissy to a place right around the corner where he said he witnessed a murder right?" I said.

"Yes, but we found nothing...The room was clean...How did you know about that?" she asked.

"He came to me after he talked to you guys....I didn't find anything either...but this girl fits the description of the girl he claims he witnessed being strangled.."I said.


''She's been strangled." said Carlotta.

"This is the girl he was talking about...I'll bet you her name is Shirley or Cheryl something."I said.

"Where is your witness?" asked Tyriq...

"I don't have an address..But I have a way to get in touch with him...I'll get him and bring him to you."I said.

"Thank you baby...you make this job easier for us at times." said Carlotta who kissed me on the cheek again and took a napkin and wiped her lipstick impression off of my cheek.

I smiled.

IV-
 I went to Josies... Gus said he hadn't heard from Bennie...I called his cell phone number...It was disconnected...Gus had an address for him...

Kool Kat,Owen Todd ,Clerow and I drove over to his apartment...Empty...Had been empty for two days I heard...

"What now Kev?"

"I don't know.....Let's just call it a night...He may show up."I said.

I drove everybody home and then headed home myself...When I got home...Sepia was sleeping soundly...
I smiled...I wasn't about to wake her.

V-


The next day...I was once again at C.I.D. Headquarters talking to the boss lady, Lt. Sissy Van Buren..
and one of her detectives, Edwin "Duke" Baylor..

 ''Well Kevin...If you're nothing else dear...You are job security...Looks like we found your murdered phantom girl.." joked Sissy...

"She's not a phantom...Top , Rico and Jimmy identified her by her fingerprints..He name is Shirley..Shirley Richardson...She was 27...Made her living staring at the ceiling...Stripping and lately was waitressing tables.."said Duke..

"You need to be looking for "Charles "Big Chick" Mooney." I said.

"Oh we are...but all we've got is your guy's say so that he's our killer...Nothing else...By the way you said you'd bring him in."said Sissy.

"He's in the wind...I can't find him." I said.

"Well Don't feel bad Kev...Chica, Rico and Jimmy can't find Mooney either....Both of them have uh vanished." said Duke.

"This is what you would call a who done it...Only we know who done it..We just can't find them." I said.

''We don't know who done it...We have the word of an unreliable man that we can't find..as well as the alleged  killer, who is also missing." said Sissy.

"This is really starting to look funky." I said.

''Got any ideas Kevin?" asked Sissy.

"I got nothin Sissy." I said hanging my head..

I had been here before...There was always a way out...I had learned as much from my past cases.

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED...)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesssssssssssssssss! Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the ceiling...Loved this story...Especially the bedroom scene!

Brenda said...

@anonymous-No surprise there...This story leaves no mystery as to who the killer is...Just where he is...and where is Kevin's client who was so afraid of him? Can't wait to see how this plays out!