Monday, February 10, 2014

Deep Frozen and Dead


Carlotta and I ,ADA Keith Wallace were out walking on this Friday night in mid winter...We were a little tipsy...We had been on the town...

We had been to Josies, Then to the Aqua Bar and then to an after hours spot in Carlotta's old section of the city...

We finally wound up in another section of the city by a familliar sight ...a Water fountain...

Carlotta laughed....

"Wow, Papi, remember this fountain?"she said.

I did a double take...

"Yeah...we were here before...Last year...When we had that case...The water fountain killings." I mused...

"Yes...We broke the case open right here." she said.

I smiled...


"Yeah...We did..didn't we?  We weren't married yet, just a couple..."I said..

She put her arm around me and leaned her head up against my chest...

"We weren't even engaged yet.."she said, kissing me on the cheek.


"It's colder than it was then." I said.

''Yeah...that was closer to the Spring...It wasn't in February." I said smiling...

I slowly  ran my hands up her dress....She was a little astonished and jerked a little, then smiled slyly and looked at me..

"Ouuuu your hands are cold." she said.

"They'll warm up." I laughed ,rubbing her posterior..

"Well, one thing about that night didn't change." she said looking at me with a side eye....

I smiled..and pulled her to me and kissed her...rubbing her legs and her buttocks...

"You're fresh, you know that?" she said laughing...kissing me slower and softer...

"I know." I said.

She smiled and then gave me a slow sensual kiss...a kiss that lingered...almost in thin air...

''Silly." she said in between more kisses.

We walked hand in hand over to our SUV...

We got in and I unbuttoned her blouse...She didn't move my hands this time... We kissed  some more and I unhooked her bra and fondled her breasts in my hands....She stared at me deeply,intensely and then kissed me slowly and softly....

''Ouuuuuu," she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..

I then took one of her breasts in my mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

I was still running my hands up her dress, trying to slide her pantyhose down...

Carlotta leaned over and french kissed me....it was long, slow, sensual..soft .I eventually began sucking her ample breasts again in the car...She moaned...softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."I groaned.

Carlotta's skin was so soft...almost like a baby...and she always smelled so good....Hard to believe she was a Homicide Detective....She had unzippered my trousers and was softly fondling my now raging
erection...

"Ummmmm.." I moaned...

We kept at this until we heard the sound of people talking...We straightened up...She fixed her clothes and her hair and I zippered my trousers and fixed myself up..

''We need to continue this at home." I said.

"No argument from me there...You want me to drive?" she asked.

"Uhhh..I'm in no position to get out of the car right now." I said.

Carlotta laughed....and put her hand over her mouth...

"Ohhh, I seee....I love that I get you so...So hot and bothered." she said, continuing to laugh..

"Yes you do...Everytime I look at you."I said...She smiled...Blushing something terrible..

''Wow!" she said .

I laughed too...I couldn't believe that she and I were actually married now...I never dreamed that she and I would ever be a couple...She didn't believe it either she'd told me...

We pulled off and drove home.

II-
Monday morning..I accompanied my wife Carlotta over to the Criminal Investigation Division building where she worked...I wanted to see my good friend and her supervisor, Lt. Sissy Van Buren..

To my surprise...All of the detectives,Tyriq, Duke, Jimmy, Hop and Sirena were in her office already and she was on the phone...We passed them all steaming hot tumblers of coffee.


She smiled when she saw us and she quickly ended her phone call...This looked big.

"Heyy  Chica...Glad you're here....I've gotten a bit of surprising news this morning...I was going to call you Chica and tell you to tell your hubby to come over...I'm sure he would want to hear this." said Sissy.
"Oh really?" said Carlotta.

"Yes...It concerns our old friend, Haywood Coley Jr.  I got a call from Belize early this morning...They got an anonymous call from a woman...and this woman told them the location of the body of the missing American girl who vanished there about a month ago...They were asking for a copy of Coley Jr.'s DNA to be sent to them....This is the girl he was under suspicion of abducting and killing..They didn't have enough evidence at the time to hold him at the time You ,Keith and that jackass FBI agent went down there and were getting ready to release him...but now they may have enough to charge him with her murder.." said Sissy.
"Great, but he's gone again....What good would that do?" I asked.

''Here is the thing though...They said that a woman was the anonymous caller.....Now what woman would know the location of the body? What woman close to Haywood?" asked Sissy.
"Dr. Natalie Tucker!!" said Carlotta and Sirena at the same time and in unison...

''Which means that there might be trouble in paradise." laughed Tyriq..

''Exactly...and if we can capitalize on this friction...Maybe, just maybe we can capture that self centered jerk."said Duke.
"Guys...Guys...We don't even know where he is....I'm bettin he's still not in Belize...and he'd be crazy to come back here..." added Jimmy...
''Yeah...but he just might...He really hates ADA Wallace and Detective Carlotta and he did vow to pay them back for sending him to prison."said Hop..
"I'm looking forward to another go around at that creep...The only thing is...I know somebody is going to lose their life before we get the chance..."I said.

At the time...I didn't know how true my words were.

III-
We got an anonymous call, just a few days later that led us to a refrigeration truck...Inside the truck we found the body of a young African-American female...in only her panties and bra, frozen solid in a block of ice...Her eyes still open ,glaring at us...It looked eerie....I had never seen anything like this...I was certain I wasn't going to sleep for a few nights after witnessing this...
Carlotta was the primary..She looked shocked at the sight of the girl, frozen in the truck....Tyriq and Jimmy hauled the body out of the truck after the crime scene photographers finished snapping photos of it...

Tyriq, Jimmy and about seven uniformed policemen used  icepicks to break the girl out of the ice cube prison she had been entombed in...Carlotta, Sissy, Hazel and I examined the body,which was as stiff as a board..

"Myyy god...who would do such a thing to another human being?" said Hazel...

''Somebody sick and demented."said Sissy just shaking her head in disgust...

Carlotta and Hazel felt her neck...

"She's been strangled..." said Carlotta...

"I can't tell how long she's been dead...I'm going to have to examine her at the M.E.'s office." said Hazel...

"This was a slow tortuous death...The killer took his time."said Tyriq..

"Almost like he'd done this before.." said Jimmy looking on solemnly...

"Release the body." said Carlotta who just shook her head..

"You okay babes?" I asked.

"No...I'm not...I thought I'd seen it all...but this was just sooo cruel."said Carlotta.

"Yeah...I know." said Sissy, who looked shocked and heartbroken herself.

IV-

Within a few hours, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor walked into the office....He had been over the M.E.'s office with his wife, Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor.
"Your victim is 23 year old, Carla Brown....She was reported missing three days ago by her room-mate...She was a student at Temple." he said.
''She wasn't stripping or anything like that?" asked Jimmy.

"Nah, this was a straight citizen..no priors..nothing...a good girl.Her friends said that a thin,blond haired white guy had been hassling her lately...Buying her things, calling her, trying to get her to go out on dates with him..and that she had mostly rebuffed him...She had complained about this guy stalking her....They gave me a name...I checked it out....It's phony." said Duke..

"Where was she last seen?" asked Carlotta.
"I can tell you that....I ran her credit cards and her debit cards...She went to class last Thursday, then went to the King of Prussia Mall, came back to Philly, stopped to get gas in South Philly and vanished from there on Friday morning..." said Hop.
''We found her car...The keys were still in the ignition....Her packages from the mall, still in the trunk."said Sirena..

"I found something and you guys aren't going to like this..." said Tyriq...

"I already don't like the sound of this..."I said.

"I checked the Gas Station video cam for that day and look who is in the video..."said Tyriq..

We looked and we saw a tall skinny blond haired white guy talking to the girl...then we saw him use a taser and drag the girl to his car...His face was partially hidden, but we could see the blond hair...


"Wait...See if you can bring that in closer...."said Sissy to the policeman working the video...He did and though it was grainy...it was very clear who we were looking at....

"OH MY GOD!! IT's HIM!!!...HAYWOOD COLEY JR.!" said Carlotta..
"He's got to be crazy to come back to Philly!" said Carlotta... Just then, Hazel walked into our office..
"Hey guys...you won't believe this...We did a vaginal swab and an anal swab and we recovered semen, a lot of semen!!....I ran it through decks and got a hit right away....It's Haywood Coley Jr." she said.

"We already know....We got a slight visual of him abducting the girl....He wanted us to know...He wanted me to know.."I said.

"So counselor...What is our next move?" asked Sissy...


"I wish I knew Sissy....I have no idea where he could possibly be...and all we can do is wait for him to make the next move." I said.
"How many more people may die before that happens?" asked my wife Carlotta.

I sighed....

"I don't know.....I wished I knew."I said.

I looked around the room at Sissy, Carlotta,Tyriq,Duke, Jimmy, Sirena, Hop and Hazel.. This was the reason this elite group of detectives had been put together, to take down criminals like this and here I was, baffled....and frustrated.....just like he wanted....I knew that murderous clown was somewhere laughing at us and I made a vow to do everything in my power to bring him to justice this time...DEAD OR ALIVE!

TO BE CONTINUED!




8 comments:

Toni said...

He's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! This is going to be good!

Angie B. said...

I knew it wouldn't be long before they clashed with Haywood Coley Jr. and Dr. Natalie Tucker again...I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Sunflower said...

Haywood Coley Jr. is kind of like Kevon's nemesis, Mr. Tickle...(By the way, Will he be returning?)

I'm glad to see him back...I want to see how this turns out..

Lisa said...

This is going to be good as well as scary...It's quite obvious that this pair, Haywood and Natalie are a pair to be reckoned with!

Vanessa said...

The only reason this pair would dare return to Philly is because they desperately want revenge on Keith Wallace and Carlotta..Amazing since now he is the target of an international manhunt!! Love this.

Halo said...

Haywood Coley Jr. was the first felon this group brought to justice...The fountain where Keith and Carlotta got frisky at is where they cracked yet another serial killer case...The images of their past romance is great..Love it!

Cheryl said...

THis looks like it's going to be scary and good.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties at the computer screen...I loved the first part!