Monday, February 17, 2014

The One Who Got Away!


I walked back into the office after shoveling the snow....My wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander smiled at me as I kicked the snow off of my shoes...
"Wow!,It's really bad out isn't it Donnie Ray?" she asked...
I walked over to her desk and bent down and kissed her....

"You have a knack for stating the obvious Mrs. Alexander...I gotta get used to these Philly winters...all this snow ,all this ice...definitely not my scene.." I said.

"You'll get used to it...What you need is some hot chocolate...I'll go in the kitchen and make you some." she said and got up...

I followed her into the kitchen and put my arms around her waste and kissed her neck...

"I want some hot chocolate....just not the kind you drink in a cup." I whispered to her...She smiled and giggled..

"Ouuuu, Mr. Alexander...you are sooo fresh.." she said...

Just then we heard someone coming in the front door...

"I thought you gave Josie the day off?" I said...

"I did, that's probably Bev." said Olivia...

We walked out into the outer office only to see a man, A tall well dressed Black man about my age...who I didn't know, but who seemed to know Olivia..
Upon seeing him ,Olivia smiled....

"Rollie Rollerson....How are you doing?" she said...They hugged each other...

"Olivia...Olivia...You're still a fox. Nice place you got here...I heard you went private...Good for you...Heard you got married too!" he said.


"I did. Rollie, this is my new husband, Donnie Ray Alexander....He's also my firm's full time investigator...Donnie Ray, This is Mr. Rollie Rollerson, one of the wealthiest African-American entrepreneurs in the city...He's connected to everything but the neon lights." said Olivia.

He laughed...''Ohhh Olivia, you're too kind, too kind.." and he shook my hand....

"I've heard of you....From New Orleans right? Former Detective..Your wife was my lawyer for a couple of years now...and I want to put her on retainer again..." he said.

"You get good information ." I said smiling...

"Your friend ,Clerow told me...I sent some business his way and we were talking...I saw you with him about a month ago." he said.

"I thought Robert Foxworth was your attorney."  said Olivia.

"Well ,he was...but uh, we had a conflict of interests...you might say." he said.

"You were sleeping with his ex-wife right?" laughed Olivia...

''Well uh yeah...but that's uh water under the bridge..Old business..." he said.

I laughed myself...This guy looked like that type of man...He had playa written all over him. Just then, Beverly walked in and Rollie's eyes popped out of his head...Beverly had on a short coat and some skintight tights on, covered by a sweater....

''Heyyy everybody...whew...it's something out there." she said.
"Well Hellllllloooooooooooooo..It's something alright~!" said Rollie Rollerson..."Liv...this can't be your daughter?" he said. Beverly looked at him and smiled and went about her business in the kitchen..

"No,it's not...It's my niece...and my partner in this firm...Attorney Beverly West...My Brother's daughter."she said. "Bev, this is Mr. Rollie Rollerson, our newest client, but an old friend of mine." said Olivia.
"I know who he is...I read the papers...I just never knew you knew him Auntay." she said smiling and heading back to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate..
He stared at her and smiled...His eyes followed her like a hawk...

''Niece eh?, Why she's not much younger than you Liv...."he said.

"Nine years to be exact..."said Olivia...

"Your brother is how much older than you?" he asked.

"About 12 or 13 years..." she said.

"Ohhhhh I see...that explains it...Lawd Jesus, you never mentioned her...." he said smiling...

"Leave her alone Rollie...She's old enough to be of the age of consent, but a little too young for you." said Olivia... I smiled.
Rollie laughed....
"Liv...I'm here for a reason.."he said.

"I figured you were Rollie..." she said.

"I'm willing to pay you handsomely....Tell me...How would you like a mid winter vacation to someplace warm and lovely?" He said..

II-
"Are you serious???Punta Cana?/" said my wife,Olivia...

"Yes...Room and Board paid for, for you and your husband and the lovely Ms. Beverly in a luxurious hotel by the water....If you look into this little matter for me." he said.
"If you're sending the three of us to Punta Cana ,all expensives paid,it can't be just a little matter Mr. Rollerson." I said.

He looked at me and smiled..

"It's not ..It involves Millions...My Nephew is getting married within the next few days....I set up a trust fund for him some years ago...12 million dollars...It blossomed to 18 million at one time...He couldn't touch it until the day he got married...That's how I set it up....My trusted aid ,Ed Hankins is the executor....Lately...I've checked the fund and there only seems to be 6 million in it...Everybody I've talked to has been very vague with me...Especially Ed Hankins! So Olivia...as my attorney,I need you to look into this....And that is where you come in Mr. Alexander...You used to be a cop,I'm told...I would like for you to check out the people around my nephew and the young lady he's marrying's family....uh...very discreetly...There's a nice payday for you too, apart from Liv and the lovely Ms. Beverly." he said, while peering back in the kitchen at Beverly, who was taking her boots off and bending over...

"LAWDDD JESUSSSSS!" he exclaimed.... I smiled and shook my head..Olivia, who was very protective of her niece was not amused..

"Rollie,stay on topic and off of my little niece." she said.

''Aint too much little about that girl....lawd....She's got a great future behind her...Lawdd!"he whispered to me, admiring Beverly's sexy body! I just smiled.

"Well Donnie Ray, I don't have anything pending....How bout you Bev? Who had just entered the room where we were..
"No...I'm free for at least two weeks..." she said.

"Then it's settled...When do we leave?" asked Olivia..

"You can leave tomorrow if you like.." said Rollie....

"Wow...I have to go upstairs and look through all my bikinis and bathing suits and decide which ones I'm gonna take......Oh my god." said Beverly heading upstairs....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" he exclaimed loudly...

Both Olivia and I gave him a serious side eye...Beverly had gone upstairs, oblivious that she was being checked out...

Rollie smiled sheepishly...

''Sorry,I just got a little carried away." he said.

''Yes,I see."said Olivia ,trying hard to hide a smile.
"Stop lusting after my niece...Don't you have a woman now?" asked Olivia...

Rollie Rollerson smiled...
"Oh ,you know about her huh...?  Yes..I do...but lawd have mercy...Your niece could make me leave her.."he said laughing...

"Bye Rollie, before I change my mind." said Olivia..

He laughed...She laughed too!

"Thanks Liv...I'll have my assistant bring the airline tickets by tomorrow and your hotel reservations and information..." He said and tipped his hat to me..."Pleasure meeting you Mr.Alexander...You got a great girl there...You're a lucky man....And thank you all in advance." he said.

I smiled and shook his hand...Dog that he was...I kind of liked him.......Olivia put her arms around my neck and kissed me...

"We are going on a mid winter vacation baby!" she said smiling....

"Anything is better than this cold and snow..."I said.

We kissed again...this time a little longer and slower...

"Now about that uh, hot chocolate?" I said.

Olivia smiled and looked at me....

''Nestles or Me?"she asked coyly...

I unbuckled her pants and ran my hands down inside her pants and squeezed her buttocks...and rubbed her legs....

"What do you think?" I said...

"Let's go upstairs." she said ,rubbing her index finger across my lips..

"Bev won't be back down here...trust me...She's getting her wardrobe together."I said...

We kissed some more in the foyer... I turned the lights out and lifted Olivia gently up on the sink and continued to kiss her...

"Ouuuu, you are soo naughty.." she said in between kisses.

III-
The next day,Olivia,Bev and I boarded a plane for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic...I couldn't believe it...It was like Summer in February....So warm,So Lovely,So nice...Courtesy of Black Millionaire Playboy,Rollie Rollerson...He was alright with me...

He got us rooms...Nice rooms in the same hotel where his nephew was getting married....In fact, Olivia and I were on the same floor where the bridal party was....The groom and his groomsmen were a floor above us..Beverly was on their floor.

"Donnie Ray, this room is incredible..." mused Olivia...

"It is!!!...Your friend, Mr. Rollerson is alright with me."I said.

"He wanted to be more than just friends with me at one time...and I must admit,I thought about it...but he had too many women around him...I didn't want to be one of his trophies...So I steered clear of him...Romantically and sexually, that is." she said.

"But you represented him and took his money" I said.

"Oh yes..I'm no fool."she said.

We both busted out laughing...

Then I walked over and locked the door...

She smiled...I took her in my arms...

"That's a mighty big bed..."I said.

"I knowwwwww..."said Olivia.

''Sure would be a waste , to uh waste it." I said.

''We just got here..."she said and kissed my neck....She felt the bulge in my pants...

"Ohhh my goodness..." she said.

She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....

"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu.I can't believe that I get you like that."she said in amazement.

 She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....

 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to four hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...

''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU."she moaned....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

  ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...Another two hours of sweet lovemaking followed...

It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I exploded like a gusher!!!! Olivia began to shake mightily....and then she sighed..

Olivia looked up at me...

"WOW!" she said.

"Yessssss." I moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I yelled out as I exploded again...

She giggled..

''Get off of me silly." she said as I rolled off of her....Exhausted...

IV-
We showered and got dressed and met Bev sometime later in the lobby...

''How is your room Bev" I asked...

"It's off the chain...I have a fridge that is filled with beer and little liquors and cold cuts and cheese...Wifi compatible and Cable TV...This is far better than I expected." she said.

"Best thing is..We don't have to pay a dime." I said.

"That's real good D.R." laughed Bev."


"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!"  came a scream!

''What was that?" I said..

''A scream...It came from that way." said Olivia.

We all ran in the direction of the scream and there in one of the rooms was a young man with a huge knife plunged in his chest,lying in the middle of the floor with blood everywhere....He was naked from the waist down....His pants were over in the corner...Just what had gone down in here?

I kneeled down and felt the body...
''This body is cold...he's been dead at least five hours."I said.

"The maid went in to clean the room and change the sheets and she found him..." said someone in the crowd..

''Call the police." I said.

I heard a voice behind me...

"Oh My God...That's Gary...That's my groomsmen."


We turned and saw a young Black man, in his mid to late twenties..

''Are you Rollie Rollerson's nephew?" asked Olivia
''Yes...I'm Wallace Anderson.."he said..


Beverly looked like she'd seen a ghost....

''Wally??, Wally is that you?? You're getting married?" said Beverly.

"Oh My God..Bev?? Beverly West??" he said....

"I'm ,I'm an Attorney...This is my Aunt...I work with her...She's your uncle's attorney." said Beverly...

''WOW!"He said.

Something about the way they looked at each other told me that they weren't just casual acquaintences..

"Yeah..I'm..I'm getting married, but uh...wow...What a time to run into you...The police are here...Maybe We can talk while you're here." he said.

"Yes...That would be nice." she said.

"I uh....I gotta go." he said.

Olivia walked over to her niece...

''So you know him huh?" she asked.

''Yeah." she said.

''I take it you two have history"said Olivia.

"Auntay...That was the one, who got away!" said Beverly...

(TO BE CONTINUED..)



6 comments:

Toni said...

This looks like it's going to be good!

Angie B. said...

A nice warm weather story!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties to the sky!

Lisa said...

Rollie Rollerson is the quintisential hound...After Sissy and after Olivia and now looking at Beverly...Shaking my head.

Halo said...

I love these charactors

Vanessa said...

A warm weather adventure...Just what we need around here..