Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Meat Locker

Two days had gone by and Sissy had given me a call...Told me to meet her near the edge of Penns Landing...

I arrived with  about seven coffees...because from the sound of Sissy's voice...I knew it was bad...they had found a body in the river between Philadelphia and Camden...
When I arrived I saw ADA Keith Wallace, Lt. Sissy Van Buren and Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor talking to uniformed policemen and CSI guys....Forensic Investigator, Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor, Duke's sexy wife and Detectives Carlotta Rodriguez Wallace, ADA Keith Wallace's equally sexy wife and Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow were putting on latex gloves and examining the body, while crime scene photographers were snapping photos...
"What'cha got guys?" I asked as I walked over to them and passed them coffee's...

"This looks like my shooter" said Jimmy...

"Hola Kevin" said Carlotta as she and Hazel looked at the body...."His throat was slit....Look at his arm...Gunshot wound...This is the guy you shot a few nights ago...He shot your friend...our witness."said Carlotta..

Detective Tyriq  Pile walked over to us...He kneeled down and took a look...I passed him a coffee..

"Thanks Kev...We pulled fingerprints off of that gun and DNA from the spilled blood in the street...we positively identified this cool cat as Elwood Newton...he's muscle for hire....The gun was a ballistics match for the shooting of your friend ,Alvin and the murder of Betty Gable...his girlfriend and mother of that baby you and your wife are keeping....By the way...How is the little fella?" he asked.
"He's great...I think Sepia is going to have a hard time parting with him when the time comes." I said.

"I can imagine." said Carlotta..

"I know." said Hazel.

Just then Detectives Sirena Pile and Hop walked up....

"We got our suspect in this...He's in custody, but he won't talk...He's scared to death...kept asking for a lawyer." she said.

"He's more afraid of Big Poppy than he is of us." said Hop.


''Wowwww...you caught him already? You guys are super cops."I laughed.

''Wiretaps Kev!!...We've been listening to his people on the wire...We heard about this murder yesterday and we heard the guy who did it ,talking about it on the phone to somebody else...I had just got an indictment on this guy here for the Gable Murder and the attempted murder of Alvin Kennedy...Big Poppy cleans up fast." said ADA Wallace.
"Thing is Kevin...Our time on those wiretaps are nearly up..We've got to come down off of them soon and we don't have Curtis Black talking on the phone or inside his house to anybody...We got nothin but him making love to his girlfriend...That's it...We have her phone tapped too, but all we have is a whole lot of nothing...and we've been watching him...He basically stays home...He goes shopping a few days..but nothing to tie him to these killings."said Sissy.
"His trial is in two weeks...I hope we have enough to put him in a box for good." said Duke.

"You guys hang loose...I might be able to help you out." I said.
"It would be greatly appreciated." said Sissy.

II-
I went back to Nat's and met with Skinny Kelso...I knew that he wouldn't take my advice and lay low...

"Heyyy Kev...Just havin a little breakfast here." he said when he saw me..

"Look...tell me what you know about Curtis Black."I said.

"I know where he lays his head." he said.

"I know that..The cops are on his house and his girlfriend's house...He's too smart to use the phones in either his girlfriend's house or his house...He knows the cops are listening..Where would he go to talk to his people..where the cops might not find him?" I said.

"The pork store." he said.

"The pork store?" I said...

"Yeah...the Meat Locker...He owns the joint...It's in South Philly...They process beef, pork,lamb,you can get some good cuts of meat in that joint Kev...See...the owner of the joint kind of got in hock to Big Poppy..So Big Poppy took over the place..His name isn't on anything...but it's his...He has one of his goons come by and collect his cut of the profits once a week and any business he has..it's discussed in the back where the meat is." he said.

"How do you know this?" I asked ,incredulous...

"Everybody knows it, except the cops.." he said and we both laughed...

I paid for his breakfast and gave him another $50.00 and patted him on the back...

"Skinny, you're the best...now stay out of trouble." I said.

"Now Kev...How can I do that?" he asked...

I smiled...Little did I realize that that was the last time I would ever see Skinny Kelso alive.

III-


I sat outside in my car with Clerow and Owen Todd...

"You knew about this place?" I asked them..

"Yeah...They have good meat here boss...Beef,Lamb, Pork...When I first moved to Philly and Mabel and her sisters opened up their spot, we used to get our meats from here, but they found a place that's closer and cheaper.." said Clerow...

We had waited and watched until after hours...

My smartphone vibrated...It was Sean Jackson...

"What's up baby?" I said.

"We're done Kev..."he said...

I gave Clerow the signal and he drove three blocks away and parked in front of our surviellience van.
Sure enough, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and Sean Jackson were sitting there waiting for us...

"We got the place wired for sound and video...Even got the restrooms...Anything heard in there will be heard by you...seen too." said Peeping Tom..

"Oh yeah Kev..While we were in there..I uh,just happened to hit the safe and look what I found?"said Lockpick Johnson, handing me a couple of books...

I looked at them...It was a record of payoffs, record of drug sales and shakedowns...It wasn't even written in code,it was spelled right out...names, addresses, everything...

"Don't worry Kev..Those are copies...The originals are safely in his safe.."said Sean Jackson..

"You guys were only in there for an hour.."I said.

"About 90 minutes, but whose countin?" said Sean...

Sean Jackson, Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson ,Clerow,Owen Todd and I all busted out into laughter...

We celebrated by going to Nat's Diner and having some burgers and some drinks...

As we were getting ready to leave..Nat walked over to me...

"Kevin." he said...he looked  grave...

"What's up man?" I asked...

"It's Skinny..." he said.

"What about him?" I asked..

"He's dead...He was in Josies and he had just left....I think he was two blocks away and a car sped down the street... Two shots to the head...He's dead man!" said Nat...

My head sunk...

''What's wrong Boss?" said Clerow...

"Drive me to the M.E.'s office Clerow...The rest of you guys...Go on home...Good work." I said.

IV-
I walked in , Sissy ,Carlotta ,Hazel and Duke were already there..

"Thanks for meeting me here guys."I said.

"You know this guy Kevin?" asked Duke..

"Yeah...His name was Skinny...Skinny Kelso...Real name, Robert Kelso..."I said.

"He was shot two blocks from Josie's earlier tonight..."said Carlotta.

"Your case Chica?" I asked.

"Unfortunately!!!..."she sighed..

"He was my informant!!....He was also a witness against Curtis Black...I told him to stay inside...He didn't listen to me..."I said pounding my fist in the palm of my hand....

Sissy put her arms around me...
"Sorry Kevin." she said.

"No....Don't be...before he died...he gave me this...You should be able to get some traction with this."I said and handed her the copies of his books...

Sissy ,Duke and Carlotta's eyes got as wide as saucers...

"HE GAVE YOU THIS?" said Sissy...

"Kinda sorta." I said..I wasn't going to tell her that my associates and I broke several laws to get that (breaking and entering, safe cracking, illegal wiretapping)...I'd let it be Skinny's legacy...

"It might not clear your murder Chica...but it will put a hurting on several of his people, even him."said Sissy.

Duke put his arm around Carlotta...

"You need to call your husband...right now." he said..

"I know right?" said Carlotta ,smiling and pulling out her smartphone..

 Duke pulled Hazel to him and kissed her long and passionately...

"I'll see you in a few babes." he said..

"Wow!" was all Hazel could mutter...She was clearly dazed...

Sissy and Carlotta smiled at me..

"Thanks Kevin..."they said.

Hazel looked dazed....

"Oh My God that man makes me feel all tingly inside." she said to no one in particular...

For the first time in a few hours...I smiled..

Watching Duke kiss Hazel like that had gotten me excited...I needed to see my wife,so I headed home..


V-
When I got home...Sepia was lying across the bed with the baby...She made the motion with her index finger for me to be quiet...she had just got the baby to go to sleep...I lifted him quietly and put him in his crib...She had just bought him a crib a few days before..She was really attached to him..I had to admit..so was I was..

We put him in the other room and I turned on the baby monitors...so we could hear him if he woke up...

"You have a busy day?" she asked..

''Yeah..real busy..."I said as I embraced her and kissed her passionately for a few minutes...

''This case huh?" she said.

"Yeah..." I said...

Sepia unbuckled my trousers and I hurriedly got out of them and my socks and shoes...I slipped my shirt off and leaned down and kissed her some more...I took her into my arms and she began to softly fondle what was becoming a raging erection at this point..

She smiled...

"Mmmmmmmmmm...I missed you....I missed this.." she said stroking my penis..

"I've missed you too." I said kissing Sepia and backing her first up against the wall and then eventually easing her on the bed...


"I'm thinking about something right now Sepia.." I said smiling between kisses...

"I can- ouuuu...ohhhhhhh...I can feel what you're thinking about....Ummmmmmmph.." she said...

I slid her nightgown up...and slid her panties down her legs and off... She slipped my boxers down and I crawled up  on her and entered her slowly..smoothly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEVINNNNNNNNNNNN...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU.." she moaned softly...as our bed began to move softly, then a little faster...headboard slowly slamming against the wall....

''Ouuuuuuu lover that feels soooo good.." moaned Sepia in between more deep soulful kisses..

Our lips locked in a slow ,passionate embrace.....The more I kissed Sepia, it seemed as though I got even harder.....She continued to stroke me gently...It was driving me crazy!

 I caressed her breasts slowly and began kissing her from her neck down to her belly button...
 Sepia giggled like a school girl...I cupped her round shapely buttocks and pulled her closer to me as I began kissing her soft lips again, slowly, softly....

She began to tremble, slightly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

 I entered Sepia softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even licked my neck at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for the next four hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Sepia....drenched in sweat....Sepia looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....

  Sepia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"Ohhhhhh my Goddddd, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD, It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... "OUUUUUUUU! 'OHHHH MY GODDD KEVIN, DON'T STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" she yelled...

I put my hand over her mouth....

"Shhhh, you'll wake the baby..."I said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she moaned...

We tried the best we could to conceal our moaning and groaning...but it was indeed good...We both finally came and came furiously.....shaking and breathing heavy and holding each other tight...

Sepia had the most serene look on her face when she climaxed...She smiled at me...Kissed me again and then drifted off to sleep...

I envied her....I was totally satisfied tonight...but still worried about this case.

(CONCLUSION NEXT..)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT THE COMPUTER SCREEN!!
YES! THIS WAS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR!