Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Two Girls From Jersey


Sissy and Carlotta allowed me to make a copy of the case file of the Lisa Crawley murder and I took it to my home and I looked at it...

''Ewww.." said my wife Sepia, who glanced at the autopsy photos of the body....

"Maybe you shouldn't be looking at this babes...I don't want anything to upset you..."I said gently...

Sepia smiled and walked over and sat down on top of me...

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy...get all this butt off of me.." I joked....She was six months pregnant and waddling.....

"You said you wanted to pump something....so here it is...What'cha gone do with all this ?" she joked...

I had to admit...She still had a rear end that was round and bountiful, even if she was pregnant...and almost as a knee jerk reaction...I got an instant erection...A fact that was not lost on my wife...

"Ouuu, oh my goodness...." she said nearly startled....

"Sorry about that." I said, laughing sheepishly...

She smiled one of her sweetest smiles at me...

"Why? That means you still want me, even though I'm like this...." she said and kissed me passionately for a few minutes...

"Babe, this isn't helping.." I said.

"I know....I'm sorry......So what did you learn about the case?" she asked, trying to divert my attention from her..

"Ahhh yeah, the case..." I said.   "She had been strangled and buried near the Wissohicken River....The soil was so damp and she was missing for so long that when she was found, the body was like this, unrecognizable...bloated,There was no DNA or trace evidence to be found..." I said.

"Who found the body?" asked Sepia...

"Some guys who were out there fishing or something...They saw a hand sticking up out of the soil." I said.

"They were fishing out there? You took me out there once....That water is dirty." said Sepia..

"You can catch catfish out there." I laughed.

"I wouldn't eat it." she said.

"They don't either....They catch the fish for sport."I said.

"Wow...so you have nothing." said Sepia...

"I wouldn't say that....The body was identified two days later by a Karalynn Evans..." I said.

"You have an address?" asked Sepia...

"Yeah,but this was five years ago" I said.

"Ohhh...She might not even be there now." said Sepia.

II-
Sepia was right...She tagged along with me and we drove to the address on the file... Karalynn had moved about four years ago...

I did some research on her....She was born in West Orange ,New Jersey...but Sepia didn't know her...Both her father and her mother were deceased and she was raised in Foster homes...She was educated in the public school system and spent a year in community college before venturing to New York City...She worked there for a year in various jobs and then returned to West Orange...She then matriculated to Philadelphia and married an accountant for a major firm named Wesley Dorsey....She was now Karalynn Dorsey...She lived in nearby Wyncote,Pa.. and had given birth to a baby girl a year before...She had also attended Lincoln University and gotten a bachelor's degree and a Masters degree from Temple University in Philadelphia....She had taught school for awhile, but was now a stay at home mom... We headed out to Wyncote.

III-
''This house is beautiful Kevin."said Sepia...

"It is...With the money we make, do you ever think about you and I moving?  You know ,to someplace like this?" I said.

"Nah...It's nice...but I like living near our friends...Working , walking distance from home...Living around the corner from my cousins...a nice shopping center close by...Plus there is a day care center and schools near us." she said.

"My girl....I like living and working around our friends too." I said.

All of us, Sissy and her cops, The musicians, my employees, Robert and his lawyers and Kool Kat,Chris,Chess...all of us lived near each other..We worked together, played together and fought together...I hoped we'd always be a close knit community....

We rang the doorbell.... Karalynn came to the door..She was holding her baby in her arms...

"Karalynn ?" I said.

"Yes...Who are you?" she said...She looked at Sepia...

"I'm a private investigator....My name is Kevin Morris...This is my wife Sepia...She's hanging out with me today." I said smiling..

She looked at Sepia..

"Is this your first?" she asked.

"Yes...I'm due in three months..."said Sepia..

"Ouuu girl, I know how you feel....This time last year, I was you." she said.

I smiled...

"What is this about?" she asked.

"Could we come in? This concerns Lisa Crowley..."I said.

I kept looking at her...She was a little heavier, but she looked almost like the late Lisa Crowley in the photo I had, except for a few differences.

Sepia and I sat down in her living room...

"Your house is beautiful." said Sepia.

"Thank you...We like it." she said...

"My client is Agatha Crowley, Lisa's mother...do you know her?" I asked.

"Noooo...No I never met her." she said.

"She hired me to look into her daughter's murder..."I said.

"The cops closed that case didn't they?" she asked.

"No...they never solved it." I said.

"I knew Lisa only briefly...We met on a bus ride from Newark to Philly....Lisa had uh problems...She had been in jail for prostitution, she had met some guy and they had stuck up a payroll truck and they were on the run from the law...She was just a mess." she said.

"Was this guy with her?" I asked.

"Uh no...No..It was just Lisa and I...We became good friends...on just that bus ride...We were two girls from Jersey of all places...coming to Philly to change our lives around.."She said.

"I understand you identified the body...how did you do that? I saw the autopsy photos...the body was unrecognizable.."I said.

"Her clothes...See Lisa crashed with me at an apartment we had for awhile and then one night she didn't return...When I didn't hear from her for three weeks,I figured she wasn't coming back....Then I heard on the news that a woman's body fitting her description had been found and I went to the M.E.'s office to identify it...I talked to a Doc Gibbons..."she said.
"Yeah, I know him..."I said.


"I told the case detective all I knew..." she said.

"Yes ,I read the file...Did she ever mention the guy? Nate something or other." I asked.

"No...I can't say that she ever did." said Saralynn.

Sepia and I stood up...

"Well...No need to bother you any further...Thank you Karalynn....You seem to be far from the life you had before you came here."I said.

"Yes...Yes...Those days are a blur." she said.

"Thanks again." I said.

She looked at Sepia...

"Good luck with the baby girlfriend!" she said and smiled.

"Thank you." said Sepia.

IV-
Sepia and I went home...Something about Karalynn 's story didn't jibe with me...I didn't know what it was..couldn't put my finger on it...

I redid my research on her...I got a copy of her birth certificate faxed to me and  I did a little more digging and got a photo of her father faxed to me...Her father had a sheet on him...He had done five years in Rahway State Prison for an armed robbery....He had died when she was 5. Her mother had no record, but she had a DMV photo...she had died when Karalynn had been twelve....I found elementary school photos of her ,but none past the 9th grade....

"Look at these photos Sepia...Karalynne is the same height and weight and build of Lisa Crawley....."I said.

"It's uncanny...If you look at the photo Mrs. Crawley gave us and this ninth grade photo of Karalynne, they could almost pass for twins....or sisters at least." said Sepia.

"Yeah, they say everybody has a twin somewhere...Imagine meeting her on a bus?" I laughed...

"Yeah,Imagine that?" laughed Sepia..

''What about this guy, Nathaniel Deal...the guy that was Lisa's partner?" said Sepia...

"He needs some looking into...He's got two addresses here...The one on the case file and another one..."I said.

"You want to bet that he's not at either address?" said Sepia.

"I'm bettin you're right."I said...

"Where you goin lover?" she asked..

"You gotta sit this one out babes...I'm going and get Clerow and Owen..." I said.

"Can't it wait?" she said...

She slipped off her maternity dress and slowly eased her panties down....

"Should we be...Should we be doing this?" I said....

Sepia eased over to me and kissed me passionately....

"Hush up and come over here " she said as she pushed me to the sofa...

She slipped her panties off and climbed on top of me and eased herself down on me.....a bit slower than before...I unzippered my trousers and let them ease down around my ankles...as she eased down on top of
me...

She was so warm, soo moist.....and I had to admit...I was very horny...I hadn't touched her in months..I kept myself busy with work to keep from thinking about sex...I'm sure she did too..
She moved up and down slowly....I was in a state of pure joy, for want of a better word.......

''Ouuuu mama has been missing youuuu." she cooed..

"Ohhhh...", I groaned as she continued... and I laid flat just enjoying what she was doing...I was very careful....No hard thrusting, just allowing her to move easily....

We made slow ,sweet love like that , for about an hour and a half......Sepia began to shake.....

''You alright?" I asked..

''Yesss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I'm finnnne,,,Stop worrying about me...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhh my goodness...ohhhh" she moaned...

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned as I came like a gusher once again....

"Ouuuuuuu.." she cooed...and kissed me passionately ......

Nathaniel Deal could definitely wait until tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I through my panties up in the air!