Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Loud

Lt.Sissy Van Buren was very composed, considering what we had all just witnessed...Because they all loved and respected her so much...There was not a hint of any laughter when we all got back to C.I.D. headquarters...We instead sat in our new conference room....

Sissy had turned the remaining empty office into a conference room, with 50 inch, flat screen monitors and several laptop computers ....Now instead of us congregating in her office , we had a big office to congregate in and discuss a case...

I had given some money to two of the uniforms to go and get us all tumblers of coffee while we conferred.
"So..Who is the primary and what do we know so far?" asked Sissy.
"I am the primary boss lady and we know that our victim's name is Bobby Lonigan and that he is an enforcer for the Ant Hill Gang...."said Carlotta.
"He was shot with two .45 slugs in the head and he was not robbed." said Jimmy.
"That house he was living in was a rental property and he had just moved in there about six weeks ago....It's about as far from Ant Hill turf as you can get." said Tyriq.

"I put the time of death at around 4:00 am this morning....It's now 10:35 am...So he hasn't been dead that many hours." said Hazel.

"The Ant Hill Gang is a small operation...When I was in Special Investigations..We profiled them...They buy their product from whoever is selling the cheapest and they wholesale it..They sell it fast...and then they move on to the next area..They carry heavy, but as far as I know they don't have any murders on them..."said Duke..

"Maybe they're stepping on somebody's toes...Somebody who wants them gone..like now." said Sissy.
''Who's toes are there to step on Sissy?...All the major playas are gone..Fathead is retired, Big Cheese,China White, Charlie Basket, Angel Ortega, Joey Never,Pete Moss, Malik Clarke and Big Poppy are all either in jail or dead...Who's around?" I asked.
"I'm hearing that Roscoe Wallace...Fathead's enforcer is still around...Maybe he did this...Maybe he's starting his own organization." said Carlotta.
"You know...We tried to make a case on him for years...and we never could get anything on him." said Duke.

"Now is as good a time as ever to pick him up...but I have to say...This doesn't look like him...Not his style.."said Tyriq...
"Pick him up anyway." said Sissy.

"We get anything on the cameras?" she asked as she sipped her coffee..

"We got a car...A 2013 Mustang....We got partial plates...We are running that down now...It's the only car that was not from the block ." said Tyriq.

"We have two witnesses who say they saw the car drive up at around 3:30 am in the morning." said Carlotta.

"What were they doing up that time of morning?" asked Sissy.


''One guy was coming home late from work and this car took his parking space and the other guy was leaving his girlfriend's house."said Carlotta.


II-

Lt. Eddie Cantrell and DEA Agent Carol Redding walked in the office just then...He was dressed immaculately as usual and Carol had on a very smart business jacket and matching skirt and pumps...Neither of them looked liked they'd been having wild sex just hours before...

''Hey everybody...Uh sorry about the circumstances...but as I promised , we are here." said Ed Cantrell...

I could see how uncomfortable they both were, but I admired them for not hiding and for coming right out...

Sissy ,for her part made it easy on them...

"Hey Girl...How you been?" she said.

"I've uh...I've been good Sissy..Real good." she said.

''Angie and I are still waiting for that drink and to hang out." she said and smiled.

"Well,I've got a little time off..I'm up here for the week...Maybe Saturday...All of us girls can hang out...Have lunch...Carlotta, you and Hazel too." said Carol.
"Well about this guy...He moved in about six weeks ago...I had no idea who he was...or is."said Ed Cantrell.
''His name is Bobby Lonigan..He's muscle...an enforcer for the Ant Hill Gang." said Tyriq.
''Ohhh, those boys...Though this doesn't seem like them...They're not violent..They don't hang around too long to be violent..but maybe somebody didn't want them on their turf at all...Anyway he moved in six weeks ago...No wife, no girlfriend, no kids...Very little furniture...and he kept the shades down all the time, like he was hiding something...He drove a brand new Mustang...and when he was outside, he always had on those aviator shades...I saw him buying groceries a few times , but that was it...He was quiet,kept to himself."said Ed Cantrell.
"I uh hate to ask this,but uh..what time did you uh get to your uh place last night?" asked Duke...Carlotta,Jimmy,Hazel and I hung our heads...
"Oh around 11:00 pm...We watched a movie...Made some popcorn and had a couple of drinks and we turned in around 1:00 am...As uh, you probably heard..we uh..ahhhh, didn't go right to sleep ,but the streets were pretty quiet...We didn't hear anything untoward." he said.
"Okay...that's all we need...we have other witness statements that say that he arrived at 3:00 am." said Sissy.
Just then, Detective Sirena Pile, Tyriq's wife and her partner, Detective Antonio Hopkins walked into the conference room.
"Hey guys...I ran down that partial on that mustang...The car belongs to the victim...Bobby Lonigan." said Sirena..

''I got some uniforms detailed to me searching the traffic cam for any sign of that car." said Hop.

"So that Mustang...was his...and if it's the only car that drove up...That means this guy knew his killer and not only that..They came together..and whoever killed him, left in his car....This could be an inside job...I think we need to pick up the entire Ant Hill Gang." said Carlotta.
"Me and Rico will pick up Roscoe Wallace....Top, you take Jimmy, Sirena and Hop and get the Ant Hill Gang..they all hang out in this bar called...Busty's." said Duke.
"Take some uniforms with you...Kevlar vests,trauma plates and shotguns...We don't need anymore shootouts...I want these guys to know that we mean business and we aren't playing."said Sissy.
"Well ,I guess you don't need us, huh?" said Ed Cantrell.

Carol smiled weakly...

"No, you guys can go.." said Sissy smiling...

They got up and walked out...You could have heard a pin drop....Sissy looked at her detectives...

"Don't you guys have work to do?" she said softly...
I started to say something, but I didn't..Sissy picked up her files and headed toward her office...She seemed okay...
Carlotta looked at the detectives...

''Come on guys...Let's go."she said.

III-
I rode along with Carlotta and Jimmy....They entered the bar first...The Ant Hill Gang was named after it's leader,Anthony Hill...A low level gangster with visions of granduer...He drove a BMW and walked around like a tough guy....
Carlotta and Jimmy walked up to the bar ...The bartender smiled and walked over to her...

''Heyyyy pretty mamacita...What can I do for you?"he said.

"You could tell us where Anthony Hill is for starters." said Jimmy.

"Yo White boy, first off...You a longggggg way from home...You ought to watch your mouth." he said.

Jimmy laughed..."Why don't you watch it for me sport?" he said..

Another guy walked up...

"Somethin funny Opie?" he said.

Jimmy kneed him in the groin and grabbed him by the back of the neck and slammed his head into the table... he fell to the ground...Before he could get up...Jimmy had his glock drawn and just inches from his nose....He and the bartender backed up.

"My name isn't Opie..I resent that guys." laughed Jimmy..

Carlotta flashed her badge...

''Anthony Hill?" she said.

"I should have known you guys was cops." said the bartender...

A man who had been sitting quietly drinking turned and walked over to Carlotta...

"Damn....they sure are making cops prettier now of days...I'm Anthony Hill sugar britches..." he said.

"Then you and five guys I have on this warrant need to come downtown with me." she said smiling..

Two guys stood up...

"Oh just like that huh?" one of them said.

Sirena walked in with her glock drawn and five shotgun toting policemen..
"Yeah...Just like that!! ,Problem Lotta?" she said.

''Nah...I think they see our point." said Carlotta.

The gangsters looked around...Hop came in with five more shotgun toting policemen...They searched the three men, took weapons off of them and handcuffed them...

"Damn...These guys aint playin....Ant.." said one of the guys, eying Sirena....and smiling...

"Damnnn you fine too little mama....Under different circumstances...I wouldn't mind partying with you and mamacita over there." he said.

Sirena smiled...

"Yeah ,under different circumstances......" she said with a smirk...Carlotta looked at her friend and smiled.
Our plain clothes cop identified the other two members of the gang and they were handcuffed by two uniformed police officers outside.

"That wasn't much trouble Sirena." said Carlotta..

I walked over to them as they did the perp walk...
"I see you've met my wife , Detective Rodriguez." I said.

Anthony Hill managed a smile...He looked at me...

"ADA Keith Wallace...So that's your wife huh?  I bet she's hell in the bed..She's a spitfire...I like her..."he said.

"I do too..A lot!" I said.

''I don't blame you...She's hot...If I wasn't handcuffed right now...I'd give you some dap man for bagging a fox like that...Is she loud when she makes love?" he asked staring at her as she stood in the doorway talking to some uniformed officers.

I looked at him...

"Come on mann." I said.

"No disrespect...I had to ask." he said laughing as he was led to the paddy wagon.


********************************************************************************
Duke and Tyriq and three uniformed police officers found Fathead Newton's former enforcer drinking in the Mermaid Club...He came downtown without a struggle...

IV-
Hours later, we were all back in the conference room talking...Sissy and I sat at the head as the detectives reported...

"We had to cut the Ant Hill Guys loose..Boss Lady." said Carlotta.

''First off, all of their alibi's checked out...None of them was anywhere near that area and all of them were where they say they were." said Jimmy.

"We verified it through Debit and credit card records and eye witness accounts." said Carlotta.

"They admitted that Bobby Lonigan was one of them, but they say he wasn't on any kind of assignment from them to do anything...Plus, they knew he was living there..."said Sirena..

"We checked with neighbors and his phone records...he talked to them quite a bit and neighbors say they recall the Ant Hill boys coming there to visit him...It wasn't them." said Hop.

"I did find something out that I want to talk to you about boss lady....In the last few weeks..Lonigan made 15 calls to the FBI!!!!!" said Carlotta.

"The FBI?" said Sissy...

"Yes...The Ant Hill Boys were as surprised ,when I brought that up as anything...they swore that he wasn't a rat and that he was loyal to them...I could tell that they were telling the truth and generally surprised."said Carlotta.

''FBI huh?We need to talk to your wife Hop." I said.

"She's been out of town..She's coming in tonight..She'll be here tomorrow...When she heard we brought in the Ant Hill Boys, She told me that she needed to talk to you." he said.
"We struck out with Roscoe Wallace." said Duke.
"What do you mean?" asked Sissy.
"He means this guy hasn't done a damn thing even remotely illegal in years...He's got a Vitamin Water franchise like the rapper, Fifty cents...He's been making a pile of money off of that since he split with Fathead...He's living in Fathead's old Condo. We checked it out...It's legit...All he does is collect his money off of that, eat at Mabels and drink at the Mermaid club...He's recently divorced..He has no girlfriend...He seems pretty miserable..." said Tyriq. "It's not him."

''Hazel and her people only found Lonigan's fingerprints in the house... We have to look someplace else."said Carlotta.

"Okay...Let's call it a day....Good work guys...Tomorrow , we start again." said Sissy.
Everybody headed for the exits...It had been quite a day....It was nice that we were going home at a decent hour...
V-

We were home..Carlotta took off her shoes and her skirt and got out of her pantyhose...I watched her undress and just smiled..

She knew I was watching her undress...She put on a night shirt  and a thong and sat on my lap on the side of the bed...

''Papi?"she asked me..

''Yeah baby?"I said.

"I was just thinking...Do we make that much noise when we are...you know, making love?" she said.

"Like uh Lt.Cantrell and Carol?" I said.

"Yes.." she said.

"Well,we do get pretty loud..That's why I moved the bed out so that the headboard won't slam up against the wall..and I close the window...even though I know you like fresh air." I said.

''You get pretty loud too sometimes." she said.

"I know....I'm not gonna lie...When it gets good to you there is nothing you can do.And it does get good to me.." I said.

She smiled and kissed me...

"I guess it really got good to Lt. Cantrell huh?" said Carlotta...

"YESSS!" I yelled out , then I composed myself....Carlotta looked at me and then busted out laughing..

I kissed her softly...

''Let's find out if we make a lot of noise." I said.

"I figured you might want to." she said.

"You know...scientific study." I joked...

"Anything you say papi." she said smiling and kissed me...

"I am feeling something very hard." said Carlotta ,who looked at me in seeming amazement...


I smiled..and pulled her to me and kissed her...rubbing her legs and her buttocks...

"You're fresh, you know that?" she said laughing...kissing me slower and softer...

"I know...and horny" I said.

''And that too." she added and kissed me some more.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned..

She smiled and then gave me a slow sensual kiss...a kiss that lingered...almost in thin air...

''Silly." she said in between more kisses.

 She stared at me deeply,intensely and then kissed me slowly and softly....


''Ouuuuuu," she moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned as I began to kiss her deeper, more passionately...still rubbing her legs and squeezing her hips and buttocks..

I then took one of her breasts in my mouth and began to suck it lightly...She moaned....and looked away....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you feel so gooooood!" she moaned....

"ohhhhh, so do youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."I groaned.


She began  softly fondling my now raging erection...

"Ummmmm.." I moaned...

''We aren't loud." I said.

"Not yet anyway." she laughed...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time... She kissed me softly and  began to moan softly into my ear.. It was turning me on more...The sweet sound of Carlotta moaning and obviously enjoying sex....
"Ouuuu Papi...ouuuuuuuu...it feels soooo good." she moaned..

"Yessssss...Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss.." I moaned...

Carlotta giggled...

"You sound so funny when you groan like that." she said in between kisses...

  Carlotta matched me thrust for thrust and began to kiss my cheek and the side of my neck and continue to moan in spanish softly into my ear.....She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good... She always smelled good..like a newborn baby...I was losing my mind slowly ,I couldn't get enough......while continuing to stroke her slowly....beads of sweat began to roll down her cheek and she began to shake a little.. Soft tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you sooo much papi...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"I love you too Carlotttaaaaaaaaaa..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."I groaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AYYYE MIOS DIOS!...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed and then laughed loudly as her hair began to fall in front of her face....

The bed began to move faster and it slid slightly into the wall...The headboard lightly began to hit the wall...Carlotta began speaking spanish to me...Which really turned me on and I began to moan softly....

"Ohhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuu." she moaned even louder as our bed began to really squeak!!

We made sweet love for close to five hours, but who was counting?.....Deep throat kissing and thrusting away...both of us moaning....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as she began to climax...

"Ohhhhhhh..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I hollered as I began to come hard and furiously....

The bed lurched from side to side and slammed into the wall..




We lie in bed looking at each other..breathing heavily, sweat running down our brows...


"We weren't as loud as them" I said.

Carlotta smiled at me...and kissed me...

"Nahhh, we was alright..." she said...She slipped on her T-shirt and panties and got up..

''Where you goin?" I asked....I pulled her to me and kissed her neck softly....She smiled and again got up....

"To get some water from downstairs...I know you're going to want to go again...and I am dehydrated " she said.  She saw me eyeing her and she smiled and waved as she ran out of the bedroom.

I watched her as she ran out of the room...I might not be as loud as Lt. Cantrell but I sure understood where he was coming from.

(TO BE CONTINUED..)


6 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Great story, That must have been very uncomfortable for Cantrell and Carol Redding to have to come down and make a statement,knowing that everybody heard them doing the nasty! Wouldn't want to be them!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA AT THE DAMN CEILING...SUPER HOTT!!!

Brenda said...

In spite of the nonsense between Ed and Carol, this is shaping up into a formidable little murder mystery...Loved the scene in the bar with Carlotta,Jimmy,Sirena and Hop..

Toni said...

That must have been very uncomfortable for Sissy having to interview Cantrell and Carol ,knowing they were making love at his home...Also knowing that these two really had no information to give since they were uh...occupied!

Tate 2 said...

LMBAO! "Occupied"...I'll say they were! LOL...Sissy handled it well..Like a true Boss!

Anonymous said...

Just read this again....I'm coming out of my panties and throwing them up in the sky!