Friday, June 20, 2014

Deep Sea Deception

Robert Foxworth, Sean Jackson and I sat on the boat at the Marina with Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson... They had driven up from Philadelphia a day before...

"This is a real classy place Kevin...I wouldn't mind coming up here and doing a little swimming myself.." said Peeping Tom...

"You dive?" asked Robert Foxworth..

"Yeah...a little...I was in the CIA you know." he said.

''Everything go alright ?" I asked ..

"Piece a cake Kevin..We were in and out like clockwork...All you gotta do is listen."said Lockpick Johnson..

"I can't thank you guys enough.."I said.

"Sure you can...A little extra should be in our checks next week.."said Peeping Tom...

Sean Jackson passed them both beers and we had a good laugh..

II-
Jessie Jefferson and I met as planned  and we went diving as planned...We swam underneath Gypsom and Gordine...and no surprise at all to me...Jess Jefferson used an underwater blowtorch, much like the one I kept in my trunk and opened the hatch with ease..

We got in ....and I took the scuba gear off...

"Well ,we're in...." he said smiling...

"Good deal..." I said.

We had bypassed the cheap alarm system we had... I used my flashlight and  looked around, looked through his records...Nothing was out of sorts...He was clean...or so I thought...

"Look what I found?" said Jessie...It was a speargun!!!

"Hmmm...Interesting.."I said.

"But you know....A lot of guys go diving around here...Deep sea diving and hunting..."he said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

"We done here?" he said.

"Yeah....Tonight ,I want to check out that underwater reserve...I was here two years ago..They have caves....I think if I check those caves I might find something." I said.

He looked kind of funny when I said that...

"I uh...I uh don't think you'll find anything there...You know , Tourist dive and swim in that reserve all the time.."he said.

"Yeah, but they don't swim in those caves..and even if they did...They wouldn't know what they were looking for." I said.

III-
We went back down the hatch and into the water....It was surprisingly warm....I noticed that Jeff was swimming behind me... I looked and I noticed that he had pulled out a huge knife!!!

I grabbed his arm and we tussled...Spinning and spinning around...He jabbed and jabbed at me..This was too much movemant...I was starting to cramp up...He then took out a weight...It had a rope around it..He spun it around my ankle to weigh me down and then he cut both oxegan tubes on my tank!!!!!

I couldn't breathe and down I went!!!!

He waved to me and swam to the top!!!!

Contrary to what they tell you, I didn't see my life flashing before me...I just felt the warm water of the river engulfing  me as I went down......down...down...down......It felt surprisingly, refreshing... I hated to die though.

Fortunately, I had made  preperations for this..

Just as everything was becoming a blur.....I saw what looked like.....a woman???? I didn't believe in mermaids..... It wasn't.....It was a beautiful Black woman in bikini panties and a bra...as well as scuba gear...with some kind of blow torch swimming toward me...As she got closer...I looked into her face and I saw....It was my wife!!!!! Sepia....She had a blowtorch...the kind that works underwater!!! I had purchased this years before...She had asked me why I bought it and I had told her that I had a hunch I'd need it one day..She laughed....It was in the back of my car..She had saved me from a watery death a couple of years ago...I had told her to follow me and to swim behind us.. She had...She unhooked her mouthpiece and allowed me to have enough oxegen to breathe..

She used  the blowtorch to cut the weights off of my ankles  and then she pulled me and swam with me to the surface....We lay on the boardwalk for what was a long while..She gave me mouth to mouth ,Her warm full lips felt good on mine as they usually did...and basically revived me...

 "Ohhhhhhh..arrrrrrgggggh....cough,cough...Sepia...you saved my life...Good Girl" I said...

"You really do think of everything...How did you know?" she asked..

"He was the only one in town with the complete skill set Sepia...I checked him out...He's ex military, ex demolition...No criminal record ,but he certainly knows how to blow a safe....and he knows the area up and down...He was my number one suspect...Wasn't that much of a stretch...And he's not in this alone..He's got a partner.." I said.

"A partner?" she said...

"Yeah...He's fencing these things to somebody...." I said.

"Who? Big Red??" she said.

''Nah..Somebody else.."I said.

My Car was parked up on the bridge...Her skirt, her blouse and  and sandals lay on the side of the river bank....
I watched her  get dressed...

"Damn girl, you sure look good." I said.

She giggled...

"Why thank you dear." she said and kissed me passionately for a few minutes..

IV-

Jessie Jefferson sat on his boat with two bags...As another man boarded the boat...His name was familliar to me...Johnnie Renaldo...A guy I had helped put away several years ago...A Fence...from Philadelphia...He was supposed to be serving a 10-20 year sentence...
"Well Jessie,what'cha got for me boss man?" he asked..
''Here it is.. All the jewelry you can handle..I kept it hidden down below.."said Jessie.

"I heard things got messy...You killed a guy.." said Johnnie Renaldo..

"Yeah that...Guy walked in on me..That wasn't supposed to happen...And then this newsy guy hired by the insurance company named Morris, Kevin Morris...a Philly guy was nosin around...Gettin too close...I took care of him!" said Jessie..

"Oh yeah?  He sent me up a few years ago.."said Johnnie Renaldo.

"Yeah..well he's sleepin with the fishes at the bottom of the bay now!" said Jessie..

Johnnie laughed...

"My man." he said.."I hate that guy."

He opened the bags only to find rocks!!!

"What the hell is this some kind of joke?" he snapped..

"Huh?" asked Jessie..

Johnnie pulled out rock after rock after rock..

"What? Rocks?? How did that happen?" he said.

Johnnie pulled out a GPS tracking device....

"What is this?  You been tricked..." he said.

Just then...I appeared in the door with my .38 smokeless aimed at them both!

"I'll say." I said- "Hello Johnnie...How's tricks?" I said.

"I don't believe it!!  I shoulda known you was full of crap" he said and slapped Jessie hard..

Sheriff James Swan and three deputies entered the boat and handcuffed both men....

"Thanks Kevin...we got his entire confession of murder and the thefts on tape and thanks to you, we got the murder weapon and the stolen merchandise..." said the Sheriff..

"All in a weeks work." I said laughing...

 Jim Swanson laughed too as he and his deputies hustled the two men off to jail...

''Nice seeing you again Johnnie." I said.

Johnnie looked at me like he wanted to strangle me...I cracked up!

EPILOUGE:

John Renaldo was returned to State Prison to serve out the rest of his 10-20 year sentence...Amazing that he had been paroled in the first place...

Jessie Jefferson was sentenced to 50 years for the second degree murder of Marvin Gypsom....

All of the shop owners were happy to have their merchandise and valuables returned and Slipp,Skipp and Tripp insurance paid me handsomely and gave me a percentage of the valuables returned...

Let's just say that in one case..I had made almost my yearly salary....Not bad...

Early in the morning...As the sun was rising..Sepia and I stood in our bedroom ,looking out at the water...A nice warm breeze blowing in...She had on only a t-shirt and a thong underneath...I was nude and holding her around the waist...

"Oh wow lover...just one more day and we have to go home...I have so enjoyed this vacation.."she said.

"So have I." I said holding her tighter...

"You're squeezing me to death Kevin and ohhhh my goodness...I feel something very hard.." she said, rubbing my massive erection with one of her soft hands...

We kissed passionately and wound up laying across our unmade bed..Sepia wrapped her big legs around my waist as I entered her..

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time... She kissed me softly and  began to blow softly into my ear.. This was something new..I liked it...It was turning me on more...

She matched me thrust for thrust and began to kiss my cheek and the side of my neck and continue to blow softly into my ear.....She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good... She always smelled good..I was losing my mind slowly and about to explode......while continuing to stroke her masterfully....Tears began to roll down her cheek and she began to shake a little...I didn't know where the tears came from or why and I made a mental note to ask her..but the tears were just streaming down her face as I began to move in and out of her faster and harder...

She looked at me and smiled very sweetly and kissed me softly....and moaned softly....
"Ohhhh Kevin, Ohhhhhh godddd  this is so good...."she yelled..
I felt like yelling too, but couldn't say a word...
We made love for the next three or four hours...I lost track of the time.. Our daughter was in the next room with Conrad and Jill Nelson...We'd get her in a few hours...but first, we'd enjoy each other and the rest of this beautiful day!

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

GREAT STORY AND GREAT ENDING! LOVED IT!!

Anonymous said...

Standing amnd applauding and throwing my panties to the sky!
YESSS!