Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sue You, Sue Me Blues





Early morning....I woke up and peered out the window at the houses across the street from us...While Philadelphia winters was something I was going to have to get used to...The balmy and beautiful weather of this glorious Philadelphia Spring made me feel right at home.... I had a warm feeling inside...Well somewhat...I was still locked in a contract with this asshole named Ralph Carter, a Saxophonist who originally hailed from Philly, but spent most of his time in New York City...I wish he'd go the hell back!

I had attempted to talk some sense to him...A day before, I had asked for a sit down...To parlay ,if you would...I called my man ,Meek Rollins and asked him to arrange for me and Ralph Carter to talk...The place we agreed to meet was at Sam Mother's Diner...
 The meeting did not go well...

"What is this about Alexander?" asked Ralph Carter....

"You owe me quite a bit of money....You unfairly docked me for the solo I performed the other night...and you docked me for being late...when I called you and told you that I was in court with my wife....I have a day job man...You can't do me like that...When I came to perform,I was right on point...Didn't miss a beat."I said.

"So..."he said.

"So...I would like the money owed me.....I was hoping we could come to some kind of mutual agreement."I said.

"You were late, so I docked you...The contract, which you signed says I can do that."he replied dryly...

"Screw you and your contract!'' I said angrily.

"Meek talk some sense into him....I don't want to have to bring him up on charges." he said.

"Ralph...Ralph...We went through this with Downtown Rob Brown , a few years ago....You can't treat people like this. Now come on man, My man Donnie Ray is a real solid dude..." said Meek Rollins.

"Don't mention that guy to me..." he said dismissively...He then looked at me leeringly...

"You know...you might have done better if you had brought that pretty little wife of yours...Heh,heh,heh." he laughed...

Meek knew I was just seconds from snatching him across the table and smashing his smug face in....

"Donnie Ray...you got what three more gigs with the guy,play em and be done with em.."he said.

"Did you read the fine print?  There's a clause for a date in New York later on this month."he said.

''I won't be making that...My wife and I are planning a honeymoon then." I said.

'Then unplann it...A contract is a contract!" he said snidely....He then got up and fixed his shirt..

"Have a good day gents.."he said and left.

Meek shrugged his shoulders...

"I'm sorry Donnie Ray...You should have checked with me before you made any agreement with him." he said.

II-
So this morning found me just staring out the window... I turned around and my wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander was lying across the bed, checking her phone and looking through briefs...We had just had a very important case that had concluded the week before...We were taking a few days off..

When she saw me, she smiled and motioned for me to come sit on the bed next to her....

"Meek Rollins texted me....He told me that your sit down with Mr. Carter didn't go too well..." she said.

"Yeah...It didn't go well at all."I said.

"He told me that Downtown Rob Brown had the same problem with him two years before...

So yesterday, while you were out with Nelson ,buying new tires for his car,I went and had a talk with Downtown Rob Brown...He told me that Robert Foxworth repped him and got him out of his oppressive contract and got him re-imbursed for the money owed.."said Olivia...

"That's wonderful babes...but how can that help me?" I said.
"
"Because Robert and I went through your contract...Surprisingly enough...This guy used the same contract and with the same loopholes...I spoke to the other musicians in the band and they feel the same way you do...They want out too...They hired me....I'm going to get you all out of these contracts.." she said.

"Wow babes, you are something...You drum up business without even trying..."I said laughing...

"Well, I am your wife and your attorney, so I'm not charging you what I'm charging the others." she said seductively, kissing my cheek and blowing softly in my ear...

''You mean you're not taking my case ,pro bono?" I laughed...

"Heck no....This is still America...Nothing is free....Although ,what I'm charging you...I'm certain you will have no problem paying...You'll even enjoy making the payment." she said as she ran her hands down into my boxer shorts and began to gently fondle my now bulging erection....

"Yessssssssssssssssssss....I don't mind making that payment.." I said smiling...as Olivia giggled and we began kissing each other passionately....
I kissed Olivia, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....

 I open her legs and I enter her very slowly...Surprisingly, she is already wet and I begin to maneuver very easily inside of her...My mind is going in many directions...Like how did this happen? Why was this happening?  At a time like this, I didn't care..I was just glad that THIS right here was happening...

''Ohhhhhh baby, you feel so damn good" I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, so do you baby....." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I moaned...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned as we continued to kiss... .I pressed the head of my pulsing penis into her dripping wet vagina, then pulled out again.She moaned...

"Ohhhh, don't tease me...ohhhh, give it all to me..."

 I entered her several more times like this, until I could feel her pushing harder and harder against me. I grabbed her hips, and pushed all the way into her. She gasped, ''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.DONNIE RAY...OH MY GOODNESS!!" as she jerked forward for a moment, then braced herself before thrusting her nice round behind back against my penis. I watched, as each thrust sent waves rippling through her like waves breaking on the shore...

We made sweet love, just like this for close to five hours..her moans gradually became louder and louder. She reached up into the air as if she were going to grab something......and began turning her head from side to side...I kept on thrusting into her warm wetness... Her arms reached for the headboard of the bed and gripped it tightly as her vagina contracted in orgasmic releases.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE, MOREEEEEEEEEEEE" she yelled at the top of her lungs....

I tried my very best to oblige....

She began blowing her warm breath into my ears and giving me deep throat kisses..

This got me so excited that I came violently...shaking and getting as stiff as a board..and so did she! Gasping and screaming as if for air! Shaking and slobbering at the mouth, while streams of tears ran down her face....

"OHHHHH MYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!" she screamed..and slowly exhaled...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned softly....We kissed one last time and I rolled off of her...She lie on her back, staring at the ceiling and looking at me and laughing....

 I lie beside Olivia catching my breath, when her phone went off!!  She looked at me...

"I don't recognize this number.."she said.

''Pass me the phone ,I'll answer it."I said.

It was Ralph Carter!! What a way to bring somebody's post coital high down!

''Alexander!!!...I actually thought this was your wife's exchange!" he said.

"It is...What do you want?" I asked.

"It has been brought to my attention that she is representing you and all of my band members...And that they are now refusing to play and that they want out of the contract..."he snapped.

"That's right...We are suing you Mr. Carter...Alexander et al Vs. Ralph Carter ,I believe."I said.

"Well I have retained a lawyer and I plan to sue You, and the members band...How do you like that?" he said.

"Do what you gotta do...Meanwhile...Gus and the staff of Josies had an agreement with you....You renig on that agreement and they will take YOU to court and sue you...Oh yeah, My wife represents them too! Just so you know!" I said,laughing...(She actually did!)

There was a long pause of silence...

"Are you there Ralph?" I asked.

"I -I-I don't believe this. Your wife is such a beautiful woman...She seems like a brilliant attorney and you're going to waste her time with this foolishness." he said...

"Never mind my wife...I don't want to hear her name in your mouth.... You're being sued Mr. Carter and I don't think you and I should be having anymore conversation...I'll see you in court" I said.

"I don't believe this...I'm being sued..."he said.

"Like I said....I'll see you in court." I said again and hung up!

I pulled Olivia to me and kissed her long and passionately...

"Wowzers...What was that for...?" she asked.

"I think I need to give you a little extra pay." I said laughing and kissing her some more..

"See!  I told you ,you'd like it!" she laughed. "But can I take a rain check?? You wore mama out...woooooooo."she said laughing... I kissed her once more before I got up and walked to the shower...

III-

Hours later,I met Beverly outside of our office...It was a beautiful day and she brought me a tumbler of coffee.
"Thanks girl...Where is Nelson?" I asked..

"I just drove him home.." she said.

"He alright?" I asked.

"Yeah...but I'm not."she said.

''What's up?" I asked.

''Where is Auntay?" she asked.

''She's coming...She's getting dressed.."I said.

"D.R.  One thing my daddy taught me is that there is no such thing as co-incidences and multiple co-incidences are near impossible." she said.

Her mind had been going in the same direction as mine for awhile ...I found it funny that first Nelson's car had been towed and then his tires flattened ,both times on dates with Bev...I felt so strongly about this that after I went with him to get new tires...I told him to park his car in the garage that I sometimes use to keep it off the street.

Bev drove by to pick him up in the morning...and depending on where we were or what we were doing, Livy or I drove him home at night...We wanted to give the impression that he was carless and dateless to whomever we thought was watching him..

"D.R. I think somebody is orchestrating this.." she said.

"Got any ideas who?" I asked.

"I do...Larry North!" she said.

"Bev, he was halfway across town when the car got towed...Josie told you that she saw him..."I said..

"And the other night when Nelson's tires were flattened...Livy,Josie and I saw him at Roxys...."I said.

"He wouldn't do it himself...He'd pay somebody to do it. I noticed a car with tinted windows , sitting across the street from Nelson's apartment complex the last two times I was there.....And when we went to the movies ...I noticed the same car, tinted windows...sitting directly across the street.....Too much of a coincidence."said Bev...

"Bev...We are talking about an attorney here, not a mob boss." I said.

"I know D.R.  ,but this just seems so ...so...organized.."she said.

"Tell you what..I'll look into it..." I said.

"Thank You D.R....but don't you have rehearsal tonight?" she asked.

"I'm not playing for him anymore.."I said.

"No...In fact, your auntay is trying to get me out of that contract." I said.

"Aren't you glad you're married to my auntay?" she asked.

"For many reasons that have nothing to do with the law." I said and smiled and winked..

Beverly smiled and gigled.




Olivia walked outside just then and over to us...

''So what's the game plan today guys?"she said.

"Bev thinks that your lawyer friend...Larry North may be behind the random attacks on Nathan's car.."I said.

"Really?  You think he'd stoop that low?" asked Olivia...

"I do." said Beverly...


''Wait a minute..He would have had to of known ahead of time that you two were even going on a date.. and where."I said.

"You tell anyone about either date Bev?" asked Olivia...

"Just you and Josie knew about the Bistro and I didn't talk to either of you about the Bottom of The C dinner and the play we were supposed to go to." said Bev...

I thought a moment....

"Did you talk on the phone about any of this?" I asked.

"Yes..Of course....Nelson and I made the arrangements over the phone." she said.

"Then Nelson tipped whoever is listening off" I said.

Olivia and Bev looked at me...



"What?" they said.

"He didn't know he was doing this..I think his phone was cloned and or tapped.. What if someone broke into Nelson's place and bugged or cloned his phone??...They would have known all the plans you two made....You said you noticed a car with tinted windows sitting across the street from his spot and across the street from the movie theatre.....That smells like Private Investigator.."I said.

"And you would know right?"said Bev looking at me and laughing..

" Yeah....I guess I would..I'm glad you all didn't talk about where his car has been stashed over the phone."I said.

"We didn't have to...He's been here the past three days with me..." she said.

"Okay...Listen...Come with me...We are going to get him...Have him pack a bag or two and he's going to stay with you for a few days...Until I can sort this thing out...Is that okay?" I said.

Beverly smiled...

"It's fine with me...I'm sure he won't take much persuasion..." she said.

"Bein that he loves you sooo much!" I said sarcastically....

Beverly punched my arm softly...

Olivia smiled...

"Oh and I just called Josie...She's got a summons to deliver." she said..

"To who?" I asked.

"Your former employer, Ralph Carter...Class Action suit." she said smiling..

I pulled her to me...

"I think I owe you another payment."I said under my breath as I kissed her neck...

"Ouuu yes...I think you owe me some more too." she said as she kissed me..

Beverly looked at us and shook her head..
"Do either of you ever get enough of each other?" she asked...

Olivia and I both shook our heads...



"Ugh Ugh.." we both said in unison and laughed.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


6 comments:

George S. said...

WOW! Once again great storytelling...Ralph Carter is a class A asshole in the tradition of all of your villians...Larry North,though supposedly one of the good guys is pretty villianous himself this go around!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Part of me can't blame Larry North ,if he is behind this...Beverly is a fox...and you know what they say..All is fair in love and war!

Toni said...

Damn Keith,Escapades just gets better and better,Your blogs have been consistantly running for close to seven years and I love all three of them!

Angie B. said...

What Toni said! (smile)

Sunflower said...

Great Storytelling and with decidely no violence or mayhem...I'm loving these stories!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND HURLING MY PANTIES! I AM TURNED UP!