Monday, June 23, 2014

Woman Problems


"OH MY GODDDD! Ralph this food is amazing....Ohhhhhh my goodness..." said my wife, Olivia as she ate some seasoned shrimp and sausage with grits and an Omellette with spinach,peppers and feta cheese....I have to admit...I was a little jealous watching her eat and making the sounds she made when we were making love...

''Ohhhh my goodness...this is soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god....." said Olivia as she continued to eat.

"That's uh really good food huh?" I said with a laugh.

"Donnie Ray,taste this...it is incredible." she moaned.

I am Donnie Ray Alexander...Private Investigator...My wife is Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander...and today, this very morning...We were having a delicious breakfast prepared for us by Chef Ralph Scallion, who works at Bottom of The C...A very pricey Bistro ...He is the Top Chef at the establishment...His Partner is a businessman known as "Dollar" Bill...
I have to admit...The man could cook...I had sampled his great cooking the few times I had come here with Olivia and was always impressed...This morning however....The Restaurant was closed...It didn't usually open until noon...Ralph had called Olivia and I in to meet him this morning and had prepared breakfast for us...

He had prepared Pancakes and Sausage for me....with seasoned hash browns and a hot tumbler of coffee...

Since this was a dinner spot...The only reason he was doing this was because he needed a favor..a legal favor.

"Ralph...I have to ask you....How come you didn't call Robert Foxworth?? Isn't he your attorney? As a professional courtesy,I don't like to step on a fellow attorney's toes..."said Olivia..

"He's Dollar Bill's attorney and the restaurant's attorney not mine...See, I uh...had a thing with the woman he's now married to a long time ago.He and I are kind of understandably distant" said Ralph Scallion. He had a way with words...

"You mean you slept with her." I said.

He looked at me and gave me a weak smile...

"Yes...and he wouldn't represent me....Ever!!" said Ralph.

Olivia smiled..."Ohhhh I see...Okayyy...How's your daughter doing?" she asked.

''She's great...She's at a school in Paris now, sharpening up her skills...You think I'm a great cook...She's going to be better than me...If she isn't already."said Ralph Scallion...

''Speaking of great cooks...Beverly, my niece was here with her boyfriend last week and they raved about this new dish you have on your menu...I can't pronounce it." said Olivia..



"Oh I know what you're talking about.... The Broiled Salmon..That wasn't my dish...that was prepared by my other Chef,Ginger....And she's the reason why I called you two in."said Ralph Scallion...

"Oh?" said Olivia...

"See...I don't know if you know my girlfriend, Minay.."said Ralph...

"I do...I do..she works at Victoria's Secret with Cherry Johnson..."said Olivia..

"Well , we've been going together for awhile now and it's been gettin serious..."he said.

"Ralph...Are you thinking about getting engaged?" asked Olivia...

"Engaged? Noooo..I thinking about asking her if I could move in with her..." he said.

Olivia's smile faded....I cracked up laughing...

''Soooo...What has this got to do with your chef and why we are here?" asked Olivia.

"I want to fire her!" said Ralph...

Now I was curious...
"Back up on that man? Fire her? A woman that cooks as well as Bev and Nelson said she did?" I asked.

"She's crazy Donnie Ray, Olivia....And she's causing trouble for my relationship with Minay...

"In Other words...You slept with her didn't you?" said my wife Olivia...

Ralph Scallion looked hurt.....

"Olivia...What kind of guy do you think I am?" He said....Olivia frowned and gave him the side eye...

He shrugged...

"Okay...Yeah....I kinda did , Uhh  ruh have sexual relations with her." he said.

I spit my coffee out of my mouth.....I was laughing so hard....

He looked at me and smiled weakly...

"Try not to be so broken up about it Donnie Ray." he said....Then he laughed...He knew that I knew the deal..

"I'm sorry man...what happened?" I asked.

''Well...what had happened was...."said Ralph Scallion...

"Oh boy, here we go.."said my wife Olivia..."You sound like Beverly when she was a little girl..Always had some tall tale...That's when I knew she was going to be a great lawyer..."said Olivia, smiling...

I sure would have liked to have known those two when they were growing up....A Teenaged Olivia and a baby Beverly...

I knew we were in for an interesting story..

II-
Ralph slowly began to tell his story to us...

"Well Olivia, Donnie Ray, it was like this...Ginger is very accomplished...an excellent chef, had great references and not to mention , was great looking too...I suppose...Her looks did more for me at first than her references...I hired her....She is a great cook...and she worked well...After my daughter left we needed another chef to fill the swing shifts...

For weeks...We worked...Rarely talking...She'd come in when I was leaving....Then a couple times...We managed to have a cup of coffee on the break, share some small talk...laugh a bit...and get to know each other..I told her about my daughter and about my present girlfriend, who was visiting relatives in London.

One night...I stopped by..I wasn't working...It was near closing...That was the night your niece and her fella was in here....They were raving about that entree that Ginger prepared....I sat down at the table and Ginger came out ,over to where I was...Her top was open slightly and she had on a real lacy black bra...I acted like I didn't notice it..but I did..

She asked me if I could give her a ride home when she got off because her car was on the fritz and she had taken public transportation to work...Me, being the gentleman I am obliged her...

Then she asked me if I was hungry....

''What are you having?" she asked.

"You mean what would I like to have or what am I havin?" I said.....I can't help it...I'm a helpless flirt!  She looked at me and laughed...

"Ouuuuu, you so naughty.Mr. Scallion." she said and laughed again.

"Just kiddin." I said..

"No you weren't...So what do you want?" she asked.

''Ummmph..another leading question...."I said...."No seriously...I'll have the special of the night.."I said.

Ginger laughed, but she looked at me sheepishly....She bent down so that I could fully see her frilly bra and her D-cups... and smiled flirtingly...

"That all you want playboy?" she asked...

In tried to laugh and play it off...

"How long your girlfriend been gone? Two weeks?...Three weeks? I know you must be backed up by now...Blue balls?" she whispered...

I realized now that this conversation was getting way out of hand...I tried to laugh it off..

Your niece came over to my table just then..I was sooo relieved .....
"Heyy Ralphie..."she said.

"Heyyy Bev.." I said...Ginger looked at Bev like she wanted to strangle her....I noticed it....I didn't think about it then.

"I just came to tell you that this Salmon was off the damn heazy...it was amazing." she said.
 "He didn't prepare it...I did!" said Ginger...

"Well then girl...I gotta give you dap...that was incredible..."said Bev...

She didn't smile or say anything...Bev could kind of sense the tension, so she just smiled and said...

"Well anyway, my compliments...See ya Ralphie.." she said and then left with her boyfriend...I think Nelson was outside waiting for her...

Ginger brought me my food promptly and periodically while I ate , she would come by , see if I wanted anything else or was alright and chit chat ... I told her about my daughter's graduation from the Institute of Culinary Arts and how I had gone there myself and how I was so proud of her and how she now was attending another culinary school in France. She asked me if I was still seeing her mother...I said no..and then she asked me about Bev....I told her that Bev was just a friend...A lawyer who ate here a lot..

"Is there a Mrs. Scallion?" she asked..

"No....I haven't made that move yet...but I told you I have a girlfriend...." I said.

"Oh yeah, you did...Do you two live together?" she asked.

"No...We don't...In fact...I was thinking of making that move when she comes back to town..She's in London right now.."I said.

"A white girl?"she asked..

''No..She's a Black Britisher..."I said.

 "So...you're all alone for the weekend huh?" she asked..

''Well you know how that goes? " I laughed.....


"Yeah..I know.." she laughed.


''Hey..Could I have a take out container to go?" I asked..


"You can have anything you want? Can I still get that ride?" she said and gave me a side eye and a sly grin.

I drove her to her apartment and she invited me up for coffee...I shoulda said no Olivia..I could have...but I was lonely...Minay was out of town and well...



In less than no time...I was parking my car and walking her up to her apartment...We were kissing passionately like we had known each other for years before we even got inside the door and then finally we were feverishly pulling each other's clothes off.....

I had her up against the wall trying to drill a hole into her practically....kissing,licking, fondling her breasts and finally lifting her up and entering her.....


 "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..Mister Ralph..Mister Ralph..please...ouuuuuuu it feels so good...but put on a condom...,pullout, put on a condom first." she said between more kisses, more tonguing each other down , more fondling and squeezing...I ran to my pants and fished one out of my wallet and slipped it on...

 ''WOW...you think that one is big enough to contain all of that?" she marveled.... I smiled and we resumed making love standing up....
"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...IT is so bigggg...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....." she screamed as I lifted her up and began walking toward her bed with still passionately stroking her...



OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screamed as I layed her down on her unmade bed and began to pump furiously...

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned loudly...Glad she didn't have a neighbor like mine that banged on the wall all the time when I was getting my groove on...

We continued to make love on her bed for close to five hours....I couldn't get enough...She was so soft and so wet and it had been a couple of weeks since I'd had some good loving.....

Finally, she began to shake and shiver and moan even louder......

''Ohhhhh Good LOARD..I'm cummming......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."she howled....


We lay there, exhausted...I dozed off a little...When I woke up...She had my penis in her mouth and was going to town...I was in no position to stop her...and within minutes..I was on top of her again...stroking away...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gooodness Mr. Ralphhh....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhh you really needed some..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love you.....I think I love you....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goodness...I love you babyyyyyyyyyyy..ohhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as I continued stroking her for another two or three hours...

She began moving her head from side to side and reaching her arms up in the air like she was grabbing for something and shaking....

I exploded myself ,like a gusher...all over her sheets...and she began kissing me passionately until I fell asleep...

I awoke a little while later and she was just staring at me, smiling and stroking my penis...but I was spent....I collapsed.. ....I rolled over...exhausted....That was the last thing I remembered. " he said.


"Okay Ralph...I get it..I get it.." said my wife Olivia...smiling and shaking her head...She no doubt thought about some of our sessions...

I was cracking up...

"I'm glad you're entertained." laughed Olivia.

"I am...I am..." I laughed.
"So did you leave?'' I asked...

"Helll yeah!!!...I got dressed and got the hell out of there while she was still sleeping." said Ralph.

"I take it that for you this was just a one night stand?" I said.

"Yeah..for me..but not her...Mann she started calling me...every day...Two and three times a day... Texting me all times of day and night!Telling me she didn't have no drawers on and asking me to come over... or telling me the color of her bra or what type of thong or bikini panties she was wearing...I tried to tell her that I didn't want a relationship with her, that I had a girlfriend...but she wouldn't stop...She's been following me..and a couple of nights...I've looked out my window and saw her standing in the parking lot behind my apartment...Just standing there!!!! She's seriously creepy...Look...Here in my smartphone...She's sent me naked photos...naked selfies of her." said Ralph..

"And you haven't gotten rid of them either.." I noted, still laughing...Though I understood why...The girl had a body that wouldn't quit...Curves with curves...I perfectly understood why Ralph and a whole lot of men would have been tempted by her..

Ralph knew that I knew that too...He looked at me sheepishly and I smiled and nodded.. I know my wife saw us...She just shook her head...

"Men!" was all she would say...

"Livy...Don't judge me...It could happen to anybody..."he said.

She gave him the side eye....I cracked up...


"You really put it on her huh?" laughed Olivia...

''Mrs. Alexander here has that effect on me Ralph....She put it on me so good...I quit my job in New Orleans and followed her up here."I said laughing..

"I hear that!"said Ralph Scallion, smiling....

Olivia laughed and playfully punched my arm...

"Donnie Rayyy!!" she said blushing. It was after all true...

"Man this aint no joking matter...And anytime I talk to a woman here...I get the third degree from Ginger like she's my woman..or she throws the woman mad shade...like she did Bev.." he said.

''So Ralph...What do you want me to do?" asked Olivia..

"Can't you get a restraining order?" he asked.

"I could...but she hasn't really done anything yet."said Olivia..

"And you can't fire her....especially since you slept with her...I'm no lawyer....but I could see a serious sexual harrassment charge  in your future." I said.

''Awww come on man.She came on to me...I didn't ...I haven't had anything to do with her since that one night."said Ralph..

''Ralph...Ralph...I know you're innocent...but after what you just told us...Who would believe you? In order for you to fire her...She would have to do something really bad...Work related." I said.

"My husband is right Ralph." said Olivia.

''What can I do?" he asked.

"If she keeps bothering you....Keep a record of it and I can file a cease and desist order....If it escalates...I can file a restraining order for you..."said Olivia..
"Thanks Olivia..." he said.

Just as we were about to get up..We looked and to our surprise...There she was!!! Ginger!!
"Ralph...What are you doing here and this early?" she asked.

"Ginger...It's your day off...What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Oh nothing...I was driving by..I saw the light on..."she said.

"I was having breakfast with some friends of mine...This is Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her husband, Donnie Ray Alexander.." he said.

"I know who they are...They live in that building with that girl....The one who was in here last week flirting with you."she said.

"If you mean Bev...She's my niece. and she has a man." said Olivia.

"Oh I know...I checked her out...I know you're both attorneys and your husband is an investigator...My question is how come you're here?" she asked.

"They're my friends and we were having breakfast if that's any business of yours."said Ralph.

"Oh...I uh... was just curious...That you'd have a lawyer and a private investigator here before the place is open and serving them breakfast." she said.

"Well I can do that....If you intend to tell Dollar Bill you can go right ahead...He already knows." said Ralph.

Her entire mood changed...She gave us all the sweetest smile...

"Noooo baby, why would you think that? , Why would you say a thing like thatttt?" she said and embraced Ralph lovingly...

He reminded me of Beverly fighting off Larry North's advances ,when we were in Texas the way he diplomatically slipped out of her embrace....Olivia later told me that she thought the same thing...

"If you're opening up...I'll go...As soon as I wash up these dishes..."said Ralph.

"It's my day off...remember?" she cooed seductively..."But since I'm here and you're here...I thought maybe we would have some time alone together..."she said.

"Nah...I don't think that's possible...I have some things to do....The other chef is working today...."said Ralph..

She seemed oblivious that we were there, She slipped her sweat pants down slightly to reveal some orange striped bikini panties...just the tip...

"I was going to model these for you baby." she said.

Ralph didn't even break a smile..

"Gotta go doll...You can lock up for me...The morning crew will get these dishes..."he said as the three of us walked out..

"See what I mean?" he said looking at us bewilderingly...

"I do...I do...but it's your own fault...You shouldn't have slept with her Ralph...Why should Minay let you move in with her ,when she can't even trust you when she's out of town?"said Olivia..

"Out of town??She's halfway across the world...She was in London." he said.

"It doesn't matter..If she's your girl, you shouldn't cheat on her...What if she was cheating on you?" said Olivia..

He shrugged his shoulders....

"Yeah, you right Livy...I'm gettin too old for this..."He said....He got in his car and pulled off...



III-

Olivia let me drive..she stared over at me....

"Donnie Ray...Did you see that? She showed him her panties and didn't care that we were there, trying to eat...How ratchet is that?  I was appalled." she said.


"I sure did...Our boy has a real problem...That girl is certifiable."I said.

"She looked us up..Which means she followed Beverly...Found out who she was and who we are and determined if we were threats to her..." said Olivia..

"Yeah, how about that? She's good...She might give me a run for my money..."I laughed.

"You joke Donnie Ray...but this isn't funny...If she's done that with Beverly...I imagine that she knows the book on Minay too..Where she works, where she lives...She's scary..."said Olivia.

"So you're going to get Ralph his restraining order?" I asked.

"Yeah....I'm going to try...But like you said...He still can't fire her...Not yet..." said Olivia.

"I'm going to check her out...Meanwhile Give Ralph a few days to make a record of some of the things she does..."I said.

"Yeah you're right....I know a judge...Turner Freeman...I'm going to consult with him on this matter." said Olivia..

"Poor Ralph...He certainly has some woman problems."I laughed..

"It's his own fault...He can't keep it in his pants...If he hadn't of slept with her...He'd have some ammunition or at least more ammunition to fight with..."said Olivia...


IV-


An Hour later , I pulled up in the parking lot of Victoria's Secret.....

"I'll just be a few minutes baby." said Olivia...

"Take your time...Take your time...Pick something nice..." I joked...

"Don't I always?" she asked...and smiled seductively at me..

"Yes you do....All this talk about sexual harrassment has got me all worked up."I joked..

Olivia gave me the side eye...

"If I recall...you were worked up as you say before we left to see Ralph this morning...I had to fight you off! Remember?.." she said smiling.

I laughed slyly....Then I stopped smiling...I tapped Olivia's shoulder..

"Turn around slowly babes...look."I said.

Ginger was standing in the parking lot...Staring at the store....



"She followed us here?" said Olivia...

"No...she's not here for us...She's here because Minay works here." I said.

"Oh my God..."said Olivia...

This was much bigger and deeper than we had originally thought and it was no laughing matter as I would find out!

TO BE CONTINUED!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT YOU!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice to see Ralph Scallion back!

James Perkins said...

Good Ole Ralph...Up to his old tricks!LOL!

Angie B. said...

Between Soloman Foster and Ralph scallion, we have really seen doggish behavior these past few days!

Toni said...

Loving this story...Somehow I feel like Soloman Foster's two stories are tied up into this somehow...

Sunflower said...

So much Sex, Loving that....Olivia seems to be at the center of both Soloman Foster's drama and now Ralph Scallion..Can't wait to see how this all plays out!

Cheryl said...

Girlfriend is definitely cray cray...This looks like it's going to be a wild one.

Lisa said...

Another good one..I have to admit...Since Saturday the action has been heating up!

Halo said...

Another good one Keith...

Vanessa said...

Wow! This is a wild way to start a Monday off! Love It!

Brenda said...

I love these charactors...Olivia,Beverly and Donnie Ray....I get excited everytime I see that they're the charactors of the week...Nice that you've been intergrating your older charactors into their storyline.