Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Sins Of Soloman Foster


LAST MONTH -

Attorney Soloman Foster walked into the law offices of Olivia Bennett-Alexander-Beverly West and Associates...Where Attorney Olivia Bennett Alexander, her neice, Attorney,Beverly West and her husband, Investigator,Donnie Ray Alexander had set up shop


He looked around..It was empty ,save for the pretty young receptionist, Josie Boyd who he had not met...

He smiled...She looked at him and smiled...

"May I help you?" she said...

"I wish you could..." he said , smiling seductively...Something that wasn't lost on Josie..


"I uh was looking for Olivia...Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander" he said..

"You a client?" she asked..

"Not anymore...I'm a former client, a friend..Excuse my manners...My name is Soloman Foster...I'm an attorney too..." he said.

"My name is Josie..Josie Boyd...I'm the Office Manager here."she said.

"My my my...Donnie Ray is a lucky man.." he said.

"Excuse me?" she said.

"Oh...I'm talking about Olivia's new husband..Donnie Ray...I said he's a lucky man...Married to Olivia, working with her and her niece, Beverly isn't it? and plus he's got you working here too? My My My...He's surrounded by fine women."said Soloman looking at Josie up and down...


She smiled...

"Is it something you want Mr. Foster?" she asked..

"I ran into Olivia and Donnie Ray a month ago and she told me if I had some free time to drop by.."he said.

"Ohhhh,I'm sorry...They're in Texas right now...Working on a Big Case...They should be back next week."she said.

"Wow,My timing is terrible...Last time I tried to catch up with Olivia..She was in New Orleans, getting married...Wow..She travels a lot."he laughed..

"Wellllll, yeah...It seems like that sometimes.."she said.

He looked at her like he wanted to undress her..

"Sooo uhhh, what do you do Ms. Josie with your fine ass self.?" he said laughing...

Josie didn't want to...but she found herself blushing...He was handsome, about ten or eleven years older than her, but very sophisticated, very nice looking and very well dressed....His cologne was intoxicating...

"I uh take messages, set up meetings and fax and email whatever information Ms. Olivia, Bev or Donnie Ray needs sent to them.."she said.

"Ummm  Hmmmm...Tell me Ms. Josie..You think they'd mind if I took you to lunch?"
he said.

"I-I-I don't think they'd mind...It's almost noon...Can we go someplace close?  Like Sam Mother's place?" she asked..
"I don't see why not...Let's go...Your lunch is on me cutie pie..."he said...

Josie thought he had a sexy laugh...
II-


They sat in a booth in the back of the diner....

"I used to eat here all the time when I was an Assistant District Attorney." said Soloman.
''Ohhh, you worked for the city...Is that where you know Ms. Olivia from?"asked Josie.

"You know what? I remember seeing her back then...She was a public defender..but I uh didn't meet her until after I'd gone to prison." he said matter of factly as he ate his burger..

"Prison?? You went to prison?" she said.

"I did something stupid Josie...I was friends with a very bad guy...A Minolo Sentterro."he said.

"I heard of him...The Drug Kingpin...Well he used to be...He in jail now,down in Texas."she said.

"Yeah, we were childhood friends...But I went one way...I became an Attorney and he went another...He became one of the most powerful drug dealers in Fishtown and Kensington and Northern Liberties...He made me think that I owed him something...And so for two years...I gave him information..told him which members of his crew was being indicted,told him when he was the target of an investigation..et al...Then it went bad for me...I got found out and I went to jail with him and the rest of his gang..." he said.

"Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!" she said.

"That's how you throw a promising career away... Ms. Olivia was one of my lawyers that helped me...I got five years...Sentterro and his crew got life or many years..I got one to five years, for which I did two..."he said.

"Ms. Olivia got you off?" she asked.

"No...that was another attorney...Robert Foxworth...He helped with my parole...Ms.Olivia got my law licensce restored..When I got paroled in February ...I had a job to come back to...I just recently got hired at a prestigious law firm...." he said.

"Ohhh, you were coming by to say thank you?" asked Josie...

"No..just to say hi..."he said...

"Oh" she said.

"Your name..Josie...."he said..

"It's short for Josephine Boyd...My dad named me, He probably wanted a boy,so Josephine was as close to Joe as he could get." she said.

"Your father wasn't Joe Boyd...THE JOE BOYD, was he?" asked Soloman Foster..

Josie sighed...

"Yes...My pops ,my late pops was the gangster....but I didn't have anything to do with that....I didn't even know about his life on the streets until about two years ago." she said.

"Wow...Your pops used to run Philly and South Jersey at one time.."laughed Soloman Foster....

"Yeah and the fact that he couldn't let go of that is what got him killed."she said.

They were both silent for a minute...

''Well,everybody has a past...and everybody has a future too Josie...What are you doing this afternoon after work?" he asked..

"Nothing...I was thinking about going to Josies and then going home.."she said..

"No boyfriend in Fine Ms. Josie Boyd's life?" he asked..

"Not yet...but I'm sure it's coming.."she said.

He liked her coolness.

"Look here...Forget about Josies...Why don't you let me take you to Stoley's tonight?"
he said...

She thought for a minute...Then said-

"Sure...This is where I live and this is my number..." she said.

"That's a bet..I'll be by to get you at 8:00, how's that?" he said.

"Works for me." she said,sighing...
III-


Like Philly's other hot new club,Aqua Bar...Stoley's was located on the third floor of a warehouse...It was beautiful inside...Like Aqua Bar, the drinks were high...The people, Black,White,Latino,Asian, were young and ultra hip...The music...Hip Hop, Trap, Ska, Euro-pop was what the three D.J.'s played...


It was packed and loud...

Soloman couldn't take his eyes off of Josie... He had been out of jail for three months ,which made close to three years since he had had sex...His lusts for Detective Angie Belton and Olivia Bennett had proven to be fruitless..


He had lost Angie to a white guy...Detective Jimmy Barlow...A Detective he barely knew when he was an Assistant D.A. and He had lost Olivia to Donnie Ray Alexander..who she had married while he had still been in prison...Donnie Ray seemed like a nice enough fellow...But he could not wrap his mind around Angie ,supposedly in love with that white boy, Jimmy Barlow..Who was three years younger than her..





No need to think about either of them...Tonight, he was with this fine young thing..Josie..


Josie was a good ten or eleven years his junior...just a kid...but she was over 21, well over 21 and even though seeing her would be a little close for comfort...What could Olivia say?  Nothing had ever went down between them...She was married now after all...and barely acknowledged his flirting...That was the lawyer and the devil in him he mused..

"You ever been here before?" he asked.

"Yeah...Me and Bev have come here a couple of times..."she said.

They danced until they both were sweaty and exhausted....and then they drank until they were both a bit tipsy...They didn't talk much...but they laughed a lot...

They left at closing...And then Soloman took Josie for Hot Dogs and coffee at Jakes Hot Dog Emporium..


Josie laughed...

"This was the most fun I've had in a long time Mr. Soloman.." she said...

''Come on Josie...It's Soloman, don't make me feel old..I mean I am a few years older than you...but not that old." he laughed...
''Okay..Okay...I was just being polite.."she said.

He paid the tab...They ate Jake's delicious hot dogs and drank coffee...And then he drove her to her door...

"Well thank you Soloman Foster for the best night I've had in a long time.." said Josie ,laughing...

"I guess it would be wrong of me to ask you if you'd invite me up for coffee?" he said leering at her breasts...

Josie smiled...

"We just had coffee.." she said and leaned over and kissed him passionately...He returned her passion....

He rubbed her breasts...She didn't move his hands....He unstrapped her top and kissed the tips of her breasts...She continued kissing him passionately....and moaning..Her hands ran across the crotch area of his trousers...She felt how hard he was..

"Ouuuuuuu.."she said..

This was the part where the girl usually stopped or told him that they should stop...
but Josie didn't..She continued to kiss him...

When they finally broke their embrace...Josie looked at him...

"You still want to come up for coffee?" she asked...

"I want something more than coffee baby." he said.

"I know you do...I was just trying not to be obvious." she said. He laughed.

They got out of his car and she looked at his trousers...Sticking out like a tent...

"Oh My God!!!...Calm down...It'll be alright."she said, giggling...

Soloman didn't try to cover his erection...

He followed her into her house...

IV-


Once in her living room...He unzippered her skirt...She wiggled out of it and he slipped her top off....

His eyes nearly popped out of his head...She was wearing a bright red and black lace bra and matching bikini panties...

She unzippered his trousers...he had already kicked his shoes off and wiggled out of his pants...

They kissed slowly and passionately....

She fondled his engorged penis gently....Soloman felt himself going out of his mind...

He took his shirt off and walked her over to the couch...

"No....No...let's go upstairs " she said...He followed her to her bedroom...

He layed her across the bed...Now completely nude and kissing her as if his life depended on it...



He entered Josie...slowly, very slowly....This was the part where he usually exploded and then realized it was all a dream, except that this was no dream...

He took his time and entered her and went in and eased out ,slowly, savoring her wetness and her warmness like a diner savors a fine steak...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Josie as Soloman
began to make sweet love to her...on her bed...

She wrapped her legs around his waist ,so he could take all of her...and he didn't disapoint...

The bed was soon rocking back and forth furiously...the headboard softly slamming against the wall...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY goddddddddddddddddddddddd!" he moaned...

Josie's kisses were soft ...Her lips were like butter...

Three hours turned to five and Soloman was still going at it..He was making up for three years of back up...For Angie Belton's rejection and for missing out on Olivia...

Just thinking about those two made him come like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."moaned Josie as he came furiously and his body shook....She had climaxed at least four times during the past five hours....
This really had been a good night...

The next morning...Soloman woke up... Josie was sleeping soundly...She looked so pretty in the morning light..She was so young, her skin soo soft... How lucky he was to have scored with such a gorgeous and sweet young thing...Just thinking about how good last night was made him erect again...

Josie woke up...She felt his erection...it had hit her in the back...She turned towards him and smiled...

"Wow...Someone is awake this morning..." she said.

They stared each other in the eyes.....and began kissing hungrilly again.......Josie  moaned and put her arms around Soloman's neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and he entered her once again..and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time once again...She matched Soloman thrust for thrust and even squeezed him...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...He didn't know if he could take it..This young girl was something else..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Soloman,Ohhhhhh my goodnesss,Soloman.." she moaned...

Another two hours of slow sensual lovemaking continued...both of them moaning and groaning and kissing each other hungrilly....Josie came first...shaking and with sweat and tears running down her face...Soloman came a little later...very intensely...He couldn't beleive how intense he came....He held on to Josie for dear life...

He drifted off to sleep again....He didn't know how long he'd been asleep, but when he woke this time he heard the shower running...Josie was taking a shower...She had gathered the clothing from the night before...His clothes were folded neatly and in the chair near the bed...She had tidyed up nicely..He liked that...

He was sitting up, when she emerged from the shower with just a towell on..She was putting lotion on her pretty legs...

"Good Morning Soloman...or I should say afternoon...It's almost noon.."she said laughing...

He got out of bed...and just stared at her....He was to her surprise ,still erect!!

"Ohh my." she said..."I don't beleive you" she said laughing..

He pulled her to him and pulled the towell from around her...

"Come on Soloman, I just took a shower..."she said in between kisses...

"Ouuu, okay..you've got to calm down...We can't screw all day long.."she said gently rubbing his once again engorged penis...

He rolled over on top of her...

''Why can't we?" he asked laughing and kissing her..

"Come on stop!!!...I've got to goooooo...stoppp it...I usually go shopping today."she cooed seductively...He eased her panties down and slipped them off of her legs...He mounted her again...

"Come on..one more time...Just one more time..."he begged...

He entered her again...

They made passionately sweet love furiously like that on top of her bed for another two hours and a half and then we both climaxed mightily and collapsed in each others arms...both of them breathless...

She stared in his face..They continued kissing....She softly fondled his penis until it got hard again....by now he was exhausted...fully spent and satisfied..but she kept at this until he was as hard as a board...She eased herself down on him and began to move up and down on top of him...

His eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head as she moved up and down...


"Ouuuuuuu Josie...Josie...you feel so good baby." he said...

''So do you..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddd!" she said..

Three hours rolled by and they both climaxed together ,holding each other tightly...still kissing...

This time , he did get up and take a long hot shower....He came out and got dressed...

He looked at the clock...

"Wow..three 'oclock in the evening..."he said, smiling sheepishly...


By now, Josie had washed up and gotten dressed too...


"Wow, you took up my whole Saturday Mister...."she said, smiling...

"Sorry." he said..

"No need...it wasn't a waste....I haven't come that much in like never..."she said...

He blushed...

"You? Me neither...I had no idea..." he said.

"Soloman?" she asked..

"Yeah baby.."he said.

"Did you really come to the office to see Ms. Olivia or did you know they were in Texas?" she asked...

He was kind of shocked because she had hit the head on the nail...

He knew that Olivia, Donnie Ray and Beverly had gone to Texas...He knew Larry North and had talked to him just a week before...Larry North had told him that he was trying a big Capital Punishment case in Texas and that he planned to ask Olivia and Bev for their help...He had told him that Olivia had saved a man from the death penalty who was three days away from execution...

He had also seen Josie with them in Aqua Bar just weeks before...She didn't remember..but he made a mental note in the back of his head to drop by when Olivia,Bev and Donnie Ray were gone and to try his luck with their receptionist...

but...he didn't tell her that...

"No baby..I didn't know they were out of town.." He hated himself for lying to Josie...

He hadn't counted on the sex being so good either...He had planned to hit it and quietly slip out...Not spend the night and most of the morning thrusting away inside of her...

He asked himself...Was it really that good or was it just that he hadn't had any in three years.??  He decided that it was a combonation of both...

He stood up...

''Well...I've wasted enough of your time...I'm going to be going..but this was a hell of a night and morning....phewwww....I'm going to remember this for a long time.."he said smiling..

"Don't you want my number?  Maybe we could do this again.!" she said.

"Uh...Uh...Yeah.."he said.  They exchanged numbers in their smartphones...

He pulled her to him and kissed her ,softly and gently for a long while..It was Josie ,who broke his embrace...

"Ok....chill Soloman...I aint goin nowhere...There's more from where that came from..I can't do you again today...Whoooo, you wore me out..."she said laughing...

"Yeah, you right...Wow...I'm going to be thinking about you for a long time..."he said as he walked out of her house and got in his car and pulled off...She was good in bed he thought, damn good, but she was ten years his junior, too young for him to really be rolling with and yet, he was still thinking about her..She had made an impression on him....He couldn't beleive how soft her skin was and how good she felt...Driving away and just thinking about Josie was making him erect again...He smiled..

"I'm gonna be thinkin about you too." she said.

She stared at him dreamily as he drove off...  She hadn't meant to have sex with him on the first date like that...She had never done that before...but it had been awhile for her too...Not three years, but about six months...She wondered if she'd made a mistake..If he'd call her again..

He had admitted his sins to her...at least the sins that had sent him to jail..Could he live with the sin of breaking her heart? He didn't intend to call her again.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES!

Toni said...

Nice to see a story that centered on Josie..

Angie B. said...

Awww poor Josie...I knew this guy was gaming from the time he showed up in Olivia's office.

Vanessa said...

Poor Josie...She should have talked to Angie Belton and Carlotta Rodriguez about Soloman, they could have told her...

Halo said...

Didn't Soloman try to put the moves on Olivia??

Tate 2 said...

To Answer your question Halo...He did, but she wasn't even aware of it..She didn't take him serious..
When he tried to call her to tell her he was being paroled...She was in fact about to get married in New Orleans...Olivia never knew of his true intentions.

Sunflower said...

Nice story...Feel sorry for Josie..she should have held on to her virtue a little longer...

Lisa said...

He picked the right one...Bev would have handled him completely differently...I doubt if he would have gotten the booty as quickly...She would have made him work and she might have seen through his B.S. sooner..Poor Josie.