Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Only Sex

Cecil Copeland...Reverend Dr. Cecil Copeland was my age...He was tall, brown skinned....Had a kilowatt smile and dressed immacculately..I could see why women were drawn to him.....

We had seen the notorious sex video that featured him ,Lucy Luckette and an unidentified woman...Needless to say Reverend Copeland had a hard time giving Olivia and me eye contact...So far the video was only on his phone, with a veiled threat that it could go to the congregation and the internet...

Days later ,He sat in our office talking to my wife Olivia....He was wearing a dark ,Italian tailored suit and dark sunglasses....His shoes probably cost about $1000.00 bucks..He looked more like a Wall Street Banker than a Minister...


"I'm so glad you have agreed to represent me Mrs. Alexander...And thank you too Mr. Alexander for looking into this.I was just recently threatened by this mysterious party..just a few days ago with yet another damaging sex video...Frankly I am gravely concerned...gravely concerned." he said.

I couldn't help but smile.....A nude photo and now a sex tape....Just what was this guy into? Probably no more than the average man..it was just hard to imagine a man of the cloth engaging in all of this...


"Reverend...If I may be totally frank with you...I feel as though I did a lot of legwork for nothing...This photo was taken by Lucy Luckette...I believe you know her...And if you two were having an  affair ...The sex video was sent by her too...I saw it...That's her in the video on the floor in the kitchen right?" I said.

He squirmed a bit..

"Yes...Yes it is her.....I uh knew her briefly..."he said.

That was putting it mildly I thought!

"You knew her more than briefly Reverend...She worked for you for seven years."said Olivia...

"Six of those seven years you had a very very not so secret sexual relationship with her" I said.

He smiled...

"Yes...Ms. Luckette and I had an uh adult relationship....But that was long over..Two years ago..." he said.

"That's not what she said....My niece interviewed her yesterday...She denied sending the photos or making the tape...Until we showed her proof...She said that you began another relationship while still seeing her..." said Olivia.
"That's not true...That's simply not true..." he protested....

Beverly walked in and sat down next to him....She had a folder in her hands, which she opened...


"These are e-mails and text messages that you sent to her and that she sent to you....Over the past year....She wanted some clarification of your relationship...She worked for you for seven years..Six of them, she was in a relationship with you that she thought was leading towards marriage....Then all of a sudden , she's let go from her job and you're engaged to another woman...I feel like we should be representing her." said Beverly, surprisingly unsympathetic towards our client.

He grimaced.....

"I never told her I wanted to marry her...I think there is a mis-understanding here...For me..It was only sex....But..uh...I think for her, it was , it was more....We were just having a good time.." he said holding his head down..

''What do you want you us to do for you?" asked Olivia...

"Could you broker a deal?" he said...

"A deal?" I said.
"She has already sent this tawdry photo to some of the women in the congregation...She's threatening to send this video to the board and the deacons and then the internet if I don't break up with my fiance..This could not only ruin my reputation in the church and abroad, but cost me my upcoming marriage...I love this woman I'm about to marry...I couldn't bare to lose her." he said.

''So this relationship is about more than just sex right?"said Beverly...

"Yes....I love Coretta..."he said.

"Okay...We'll call her in....but I can't promise you the results you want..." said Olivia..
"This photo has already leaked to the internet....and you know the way people talk..I'm sure your church board members and deacons have already seen it...But...We can try to kill it and that sex video before that gets out.." she continued...

He was now very contrite...

"Thank you Mrs. Alexander...That's all I ask..."he said and nodded and walked out.

"Auntay, why is it that the sexy ,good looking men are always the biggest snakes." asked Beverly after the pastor left....

Olivia rubbed her niece's shoulders and said-

"Because they can baby, because they can..."

II-


Ralph Scallion sat at the booth with Olivia, Beverly and I in Josies that same night...He was very depressed...Not the Ralph Scallion I was acustomed to seeing...
"Cheer up Ralphie...Everything is going to be alright." said Beverly, rubbing his back...

"Yeah man...It was just an unfortunate thing." I said.

"Man...I miss Minay...I never knew how much I was going to miss her until I don't have her." he said drinking his beer and nearly in tears...

"Well Ralph, give her time...She might  give you another chance...You have to give a woman time to be angry and to get over it.."said Olivia...

"Man...I can't believe this ballooned into something this big....I mean...no offense ladies...but It was only sex..." he said.

Beverly looked at him...

"And Minay was love right?" she said.

"I know coming from me this probably seems trite...I mean ,I do have a history with a lot of people you all probably know...but...Minay was different." said Ralph...

"Let's see...There was Bernadette Charles, my hair dresser, Mabel Jenkins, Baby Phat, Reed Nelson's wife, Debbie, Your daughter's mother, Rowena, Robert Foxworth's wife, Bonita just to name a few.."laughed Olivia..

Ralph smiled...

"Yeah and there is a few others that you don't know about...but like I said...It was only sex...Minay.....Minay!!!  I love her..." he said and tears streamed down his face...

"Yo man...You talked her up...There she is..." I said.

III-




Minay came in with Cherry Johnson...I waved them over....

"Heyy Ladies...."I said.

"What's up Donnie Ray, Livy, Bev?" said Cherry...She purposely didn't speak to Ralph.

The tension was obvious.....Finally Beverly broke the tension...

"Minay honey....I know how you feel....Believe me I do...Every woman here probably has been through what you're going through..and Ralph has acted like a jerk...."she said looking at Ralph sternly...."but.....he is no more a jerk than most guys.." she added..

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYY.." said both Ralph and I in unison...

Olivia cracked up laughing....

"But..." Beverly continued...He really does love you and he really is sorry...AND HE WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN, RIGHT RALPHIE?" she said.


He looked like a sick puppy dog...

"Minay honey...I am sooo sorry...Baby,I swear..." he said.

"Save it Ralph....I forgive you.." she said...

A bright smile came across his face...

''We are back together?" he asked...

Minay paused for a second...

"Yeahhh,I guess so...I'm used to you now! And after all, it's not like I'm a bloody saint." she sighed...

"I'll get my stuff!!!..." he said..

"NO...You won't...I said I forgive you....but I don't think it's a good idea for you to move in my flat with me just yet....Maybe in a few months...but not just yet..." she said...

"Huh?" he said.

"That doesn't mean you can't come by tonight...Keep me company....I missed you." she said.

He was silent for a moment...Then my wife spoke...

"Ralph...Speaking as your lawyer and your friend...I'd take the deal..it's the best you're going to get right now..." she said and giggled..

"Yeah, you're right Livy...Thank you so much.." he said.

Just then...Nelson came walking in...with Cherry Johnson's boyfriend, Calvin, the manager of the Verizon Store....He was sporting a new Iphone...

"Heyyy guys..loook what my man, Calvin here just sold me." he said ...kissing Beverly...

The D.J. played a slow song....

"Heyyy, he went old school on us. Come here Bev..You gotta dance with me on this one." said Nelson....
"Here I am sweetie...come get me." said Bev...

"Could you call me that again?" he said.


"Call you what?" she asked.


"Sweetie..I like that." he said.

Beverly just shook her head and laughed..


"Come and get me ,sweetie"she said as a smiling Nelson lifted her from her chair and waltzed with her to the dance floor..



I looked at Olivia...Who was smiling at her niece and her niece's fella...

"Let's dance baby..."I said.

Soon the floor was crowded....Ralph and Minay, Cherry and Calvin, Josie and some guy ,Beverly and Nelson and Me and Olivia...

"Wowzers, this reminds me of when we first slow danced...Remember? That night in New Orleans..When we first met." said Olivia...


"Ohhh I remember...I'll never forget that night....That was the night I fell in love with you."I said..

"You mean fell in lust...You wanted to sleep with me..." she said and laughed..

"No...It was always about more...I knew that night that I didn't ever want to be without you baby.." I said.

"Awwwwww.."said Olivia...

I certainly did remember that night I met Olivia...quite well.....


....Then finally, a slow record came on... I pulled her to me...She had such a nice shapely and petite body...She smelled so nice and her perfect brown skin was as soft as a new born baby....

Our bodies seemed to absorb each other...

I pulled her close...close enough to feel her body heat...I got an immediate erection...I was a little embarrassed...I didn't mean for that to happen, but it had been awhile since I'd been with a woman...Olivia stared in my eyes kind of strangely...We were in a crowded room full of people... She slowly and descretely ran her hands down my leg, felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...


"Whooooooo...I guess you're happy to see me" she whispered...and then giggled.
She slowly broke our embrace and I slipped my suit jacket off and attempted to cover the front of my pants casually...

"Wow" she said...and wiped her forehead...

"I'm ...I'm so sorry about that." I said ,pretty sure I had just ruined this night...

She looked at me sheepishly...

''What are you sorry for? You're obviously a very blessed man." she said.

"I mean ,I don't want you to think that I'm fresh or anything..."I said.

"I don't...You're just a man...and that was I guess a natural reaction...but uh, since we are in public...Keep your coat over that until you uh calm down." she said and looked at me and laughed.

To my surprise ,She ordered the next round of drinks and we continued to talk about our lives, our likes, our dislikes,music, sports,politics...et al..I really liked her...
She took my hand and we walked to a foyer in the back of the club near a dark hallway..

We were in a little foyer and I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately..She returned my passion...I felt her booty a little bit, but she moved my hand....

''What Happens in Nawlins stays in Nawlins right?" I laughed..

"Yeah...seems like that." she said.

She ran her hands down my pants leg again, she felt my erection again and rubbed it slowly..

"Myyy goodness." she said..

.
"Stop playing...Let's find one of these back rooms down here.." I said.

''Ugh ...Ugh...I'm staying a few blocks from here..Let's go there." she said.


We did and had the most amazing night ever! Making love for the first time and the second.....in her hotel room!

We walked to her hotel, which wasn't far.....

She looked at me with those soulful eyes...

"I've never done this before." she said.

"Made love?" I asked...

"No silly, made love to a stranger...but it's just something about you." she said.

She looked down at my trousers...My pants were sticking out like a circus tent. She looked at me again...put her hand over her mouth and giggled...

"WOW!" she said..

Once inside her hotel room. She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....

"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu." she said.....

"Look at you baby." I said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." she moaned...


She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....




I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia the rest of the night....
I smiled at the thought of our first time together....


"So it wasn't just about sex?  I mean, at first....." she said..

"Not for me..."I said.

"Wowzers...I've never had an effect like that on any man before..."said Olivia...

"So you know you married the right guy. Right?" I said.

Olivia leaned her head into my shoulders...as the slow song played...


"I sure wish I could have met you first.." she said. "I should have never married Elwood....It should have just been you." she said as we danced slowly...
In a corner...Beverly and Nelson slow dragged softly...Beverly's head rested on his shoulder and her eyes were closed...


Olivia rested her head on my shoulders and closed her eyes...She whispered in my ears...



"I love you Donnie Ray.."

I smiled and squeezed her tight...

"I Love you too babes." I said.

"I thought in the back of my mind that first night that I might have been making a mistake..but it wasn't...What seemed so wrong, turned out to be soo right." she said.

"Believe it not..I felt the same way....I was like..What am I doing? And why am I so caught up in this woman...I might never see her again..and then after I talked to you on the phone two days later...I knew that I was going to see you again and that I wanted to see you every day..." I said.




"You did?" she said.

"Look at us..We are married and I live here in Philly now...Who would have thought that?" I said...

"You're right..Who would have thought it?.." she said as we continued to dance to the slow record...Olivia kissed me slowly and softly.....a tear ran down her face....

"You're crying.." I said.

"I'm Happy Donnie Ray...Happy I found you..."she said and leaned her head on my shoulder..

"I hope I can keep you that way." I said.

Out of the corner of my eye ,I saw her standing in the doorway....! Ginger Jones or Corrrine Rogers....She was out of jail!!!!  She looked as crazy as hell just standing there...She had to be dealt with...and sooner than later...



(CONCLUSION NEXT)



9 comments:

Lisa said...

The ending was so touching!

Halo said...

I swear, the title was misleading..This was more about the difference between love and just sex..Very touching!

Sunflower said...

Beautiful story...I got it..totally.

Vanessa said...

Great storyline...Nice touching ending..I almost cried..

Anonymous said...

Throwing panties! This was so good...

Toni said...

I just loved this...everybody was who they really are...and the ominous ending through me for a loop!

Angie B. said...

Loved the way you drew us end and just when everything looked neat and tidy, you tossed us a ringer.
The conclusion is going to be something.

Cheryl said...

Brilliant Story keith..You have a lot going on here...Cecil Copeland being blackmailed...Ralph Scallion being stalked and Ms. Lucy Luckette...I take it..this is the very aggressive young lady that is presently screwing the daylights out of Soloman..Can't wait to see how you tie all of this up.

Brenda said...

Left me speechless! It was just that good..Can't wait until tomorrow~!