Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Kelly Green


 Like I said, Work was becoming drama central...



Ms. Yvette sat in her office on this bright summer morning, reading the paper



 ,and sipping her coffee..


"I questioned 22 people at Bottom of the C. That Night, including Bartenders and Waiters and Waitresses..They definitely remember those two...At first they were enjoying drinks, dinner and quiet conversation...but as the night wore on he got very aggressive and handsy...She was seen removing his hands from under her skirt and off of her legs by several people and it did not seem like she liked it at all..In fact they got very loud...Check this out, One waitress and at least one patron actually heard him ask her what color were her panties.." said Jade.

"Oh My Godddd, I might have got up and left right then.." said Ms. Yvette.
''She did get up..She went to the ladies room...When she came out..He was waiting for her outside the door.. Another patron, a man said that they looked like they were kissing, making up.. but then several patrons said they heard what sounded like a loud slap and a man groaning...This must have been when she slapped him and kneed him in his groin..he fell to the floor and lie there until he got his wind back..
Here is the autopsy report..It says what we already know..He was shot in the head two times with his own gun, found on the front seat of his car, wiped clean of prints...That was the cause of death.. His trousers were soaked with semen...Apparently, from DNA tests...His own..." said Jade.

"That goes in line with everything Mary told us...She said he was ejaculating while they were struggling up against the wall, before she kneed him....He was at his most vulnerable then..Then she ran and hailed an UBER!" said Ms. Yvette.

''I found the UBER driver that took her home..Her complex uses a key card system to get in...After she got in..She did not leave again until the next morning when it was time to go to work..I checked..." said Jade.

"I've known Mike Stevens as long as I've worked here..He was a fine attorney, really knew his stuff..but I had heard things about him and certain female associate attorneys used to joke about never being caught alone with him." said Ms. Yvette.
"Here is the file on him." said Jade.

Micheal Rodderick Stevens

Born in New Castle ,Deleware

Deleware State All State Football...Cornerback.

B.A.- University of Deleware, Business Administration

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School, Philadelphia PA.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York, Georgia.

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian.

Ran Unsuccessfully for State Auditor General, Deleware, Republican Party

Associate Attorney Brendan and Frasier , Attorneys at Law- Atlanta. GA.

Associate Attorney Matthews and Perry, Attorneys at Law- Washington, D.C.

Associate Attorney Bang and Bang, Attorneys at Law-Philadelphia PA.

Senior Associate Attorney -McCluskey /Cozen/Connor  & Pratt - Philadelphia PA.



"Such a distinguished record... Jade..How would you like to do some traveling? We've got a week before the preliminary hearings.. How bout you travel to Deleware, D.C. and Atlanta and see if there is anyone willing to talk on record about Mr. Stevens..see if he was as randy there as he was here.."said Yvette.

"Sure...When do I leave?" asked Jade.

At Sam Mother's Diner..

An everything omelette was placed in front of me...
''Are you going to eat all of that?" asked Bee Bee.
"Yuppper" I said and leaned over
and kissed her...

Kahlil and Sofia smiled and looked on as their orders of







Omelettes and Bacon arrived...

Sitting a distance from us at the counter was the man we were going to be facing in the trial of Mary Flowers for first degree murder...Assistant District Attorney, James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor..He was dressed immaculately as usual, but he looked like he was in another world..


as he sipped his coffee.
"I saw the autopsy report...It says what we already know..He was shot in the head two times with his own gun, found on the front seat of his car, wiped clean of prints...That was the cause of death.. His trousers were soaked with semen...Apparently, from DNA tests...His own..." I said.
''Well then,That goes in line with everything Mary told us...She said he was ejaculating while they were struggling up against the wall, before she kneed him....He was at his most vulnerable then..Then she ran outside and hailed an UBER!" said Bee Bee.
''Jade came by last night...She had interviewed about 22 people ,including Barmaids, Waiters, Waitresses and patrons at Bottom of the C yesterday...They definitely remember those two...At first they were enjoying drinks, dinner and quiet conversation...but as the night wore on he got very aggressive and handsy...She was seen removing his hands from under her skirt and off of her legs by several people and it did not seem like she liked it at all..In fact they got very loud...Check this out, One waitress and at least one patron actually heard him ask her what color were her panties.." said Kahlil.

"Now see? I would have slapped his face then and got up and left." said Bee Bee.

"Well she didn't slap his face then ,but  She did get up..She went to the ladies room...When she came out..He was waiting for her outside the door..Can you believe that??  Another patron, a man said that they looked like they were kissing, making up.. but then several patrons said they heard what sounded like a loud slap and a man groaning...This must have been when she slapped him and kneed him in his groin..he fell to the floor and lie there until he got his wind back."

"She must have kneed him and slapped him right after he ejaculated in his trousers..When he was most vulnerable.. So everything she told us is bared out.."I said.


''According to Jade, the Uber driver picked her up at 11:45 pm and got her to her apartment complex at 12:15 AM...She paid him via debit card and used her passcard to enter her building at 12:18 Am and she didn't leave until7:30 am the next morning to come to work...People at Bottom of the C. say Mike Stevens paid his bill, had one more drink and left Bottom of The C. at 12:20 am...This was the last time he was seen alive.." said Kahlil.

"The body wasn't found until around 2:00 am, but the Autopsy report says he died around 12:45 AM...Estimated time...Mary was long gone...We can prove it!" said Bee Bee.
"It was a Monday Night, a light night for dining..Mary said there were only five cars in the parking lot when they got there..but when the police arrived, Mike Steven's car was the only one."said Sofia.
''Was it? Maybe the killer was on foot!" I said.
"That's Lt. Tragg's job to solve the case...Our job is to create reasonable doubt." said Bee Bee.

And speaking of the devil, Lt. Tragg and  April Taylor walked in together..



They were holding hands... then they kissed softly at the door..


"Ohhhh you've got me so turned on, I could just take all of your clothes off right here.." he whispered..

She giggled..

"You are such a horn dog...Didn't you get enough last night?" she asked and laughed..

"Anyway...I can't stay...I've got a case in court this morning...Maybe we can meet for lunch." she said..

And left.....



Lt. Tragg had a pleased as punch look on his face. He also had lipstick on his collar.. He walked to the counter with a smile on his face..

"Sam, I'll have a New York strip steak and two fried eggs and a cup of coffee..." he said.


"Comin up Artie!" said Sam Mother.


"Did you recanvas that crime scene?" asked Jumpshot Jim, who couldn't hide his irritation and anger.

''What? You have the ballistics report..He was shot at close range ,two times in the head with his own .22..The killer, Ms. Flowers ,wiped the gun clean and tossed it on the car seat, she then rifled his wallet and tossed his cards in the trash, and stole his cash..to make it look like a mugging." said Lt. Tragg.

''Were there prints or DNA on his credit cards, debit card and wallet?" asked ADA James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor.


"No, only his.."said Lt. Tragg.


"And you don't find that weird? " asked Jumpshot Jim.


"I interviewed 22 people, Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders, Barmaids, and some patrons...They told me everything I needed to know..It's all in my report.." said Lt. Tragg.

"So that's it huh? That's it!" asked ADA Jumpshot Jim..


"That's it!" said Lt. Tragg..

"But you've recanvassed my ex-wife several times haven't you?" said Jumpshot Jim..


"THAT IS WHAT THIS IS REALLY ABOUT ISN'T IT??  You never gave her any thought until she and I started dating..You're in the papers and always on Television with some  young strumpet...The City's most eligible bachelor...yeah, right..Now because I'm banging your ex-wife, you're having a hissy fit!" said Lt. Tragg,...

"WHYYYY YOUUUUU!!!!" said Jumpshot Jim, who hit Lt. Tragg with a right cross..

"OOOOOOOOF" said Lt. Tragg who fell out of his seat and hit the floor..

Lt. Tragg hit him hard in his stomach...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!" he moaned.. and Lt. Tragg hit him with three lefts and three rights ,knocking him into a table and chair..

Jumpshot Jim hit Lt. Tragg with four lefts and four rights to his face..

"HEYYY HEYY YOU GUYS!!! CUT IT THE HELL OUT!!!" screamed Sam Mother.

Lt. Tragg swung a haymaker, which missed..

Jumpshot Jim hit him with three lefts and three rights..sending him crashing into an empty table.. Patrons jumped up and gasped..

"ARTIE...JIM..GET OUT!" said Sam Mother...

Lt. Tragg hit Jumpshot Jim with three more lefts and three more rights to his face..

Before three of Sam Mother's waiters got in between the two men, who were breathing heavy..

Both of their suits were wrinkled , their ties ajar...
"I swear, I'll knock you the hell out!" said Lt. Tragg, breathing heavily...
"Yeah? You'll get knocked out ,like I was about to do.." said Jumpshot Jim...


''Sure you were." snarled Lt. Tragg.

"BOTH OF YOUSE SIMMER DOWN...JIMMY, YOU'RE DONE HERE TODAY!" yelled Sam Mother..

"Artie your breakfast is up!" he added..



His food came up...His New York Strip Steak , His Eggs, His Coffee..


"I'm outta here." said Jumpshot Jim...who stormed out!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRLLLL!" said Bee Bee , high fiving her life long friend
"The Tea is spillin and we haven't even got to court yet.." laughed Sofia.

Kahlil and I went to the counter to pay our bill...

"You throw a pretty mean right cross Lieutenant." I said, laughing..

"I'll say." said Kahlil..


Lt. Tragg looked at both of us and busted out laughing..

This was a rare moment in deed...It wasn't often he shared a laugh with us.

II-


Minutes Later-

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT? A FIST FIGHT?? IN SAM MOTHERS?" laughed Ms. Yvette..
"Oh My God Ms. Yvette, it was literally knock down drag out...He kept asking Lt. Tragg to recanvass the crime scene and he refused...Then Jumpshot Jim said.."But you've rencanvassed my ex-wife haven't you? And it was on like popcorn Ms. Yvette.You shoulda been there!" said Bee Bee, laughing so hard tears were flowing down her face.
"You know Lt. Tragg had a point..For Once! He said every other week Jumpshot Jim has a hot young babe on his arm..He's at all of the major social events.. Never alone..Always on TV or in the papers...We didn't even know he was ever married and now that Lt. Tragg is dating his ex-wife, He's about to lose his mind." said Sofia.
"He still loves her...He's trying to fight it and put on a public face that says otherwise.. but he still loves her ..it's quite obvious." I said,

"Maybe , but some guys just don't want to see another guy with their ex.. Especially if it's somebody they already don't like." said Kahlil.
"I agree with you Kahlil. Remember they fought before at Olivia and Beverly's trial back in January!"said Bee Bee.
''So do I and I think that's more what it is."said Ms. Yvette.

"I do too!" said Sofia.
''Hey where is Ms. Jade?"asked Kahlil.
"Right now she's on her way to Atlanta." said Ms. Yvette.

"ATLANTA??" I asked.

"Mike Stevens worked at Brendan and Frasier Attorneys at Law in Atlanta and at Matthew and Perry in D.C. Jade is going there next....We want to see if Mike Stevens was Handsy and Randy with the women at those two firms..Which brings me to you guys...While Jade is doing that... I want you guys to go over to Bang and Bang here in Philly and talk to some people about him, see if you can find the same pattern...You can go home when you're done...Due to the lateness of the hour.I'm going to talk to some people here at this firm." said Ms. Yvette..

"We're on it." I said..
"We have an excuse to use the train.." laughed Bee Bee..
"Yeah" said Sofia..

We had driven in today.....
"You guys love the train...I guess we all do.."laughed Kahlil..

With us all out of the office.. Ms. Yvette anticipated Jumpshot Jim opposing allowing this information...She was busy looking up laws ,predicates and cases allowing this kind of testimony..
She needed to have a counter argument to any he might bring up...


One of the older attorneys walked into Yvette's office..

"Hi Yvette, I uh hope I'm not disturbing you....." said Victoria Craig...a distinguished attorney who had been one of the first females hired by the firm back when it began...

"Oh No , Never Mrs. Craig." said Yvette, who remembered Attorney Craig as one of the people who made her feel welcome when she first arrived at this firm...

"I know you're defending Mary Flowers on the charge of Murder....I know Mary, she's a wonderful young lady and I don't believe she is capable of killing somebody...anybody...but if anybody deserved to die..It was Mark Stevens...I've seen him around here...He was a holy terror with his hands and his innapropriate remarks...I knew when he took that young lady under his wing, what eventually was going to happen... " she said.

She wrote a name and an address on a piece of paper..

"I want you to talk to her...her name is Kelly Green..About a yeat before you started working here.. There was Kelly Green..Her story is almost a carbon copy of Mary Flowers...Go talk to her.." said Victoria Craig,

Yvette looked at her..

"Thank you...I will." said Yvette..


Who gathered her things.. She knew she wasn't coming back today...She had already told us that once we were finished at Bang and Bang..We could go home..



At the Condo of Assistant District Attorney , April Taylor..

"I won my case today...Got a conviction..."said a very happy Assistant District Attorney April Taylor..
Since losing to Olivia and Beverly, she had won 7 straight cases...She was very happy!

"I'm so sorry about my ex-husband..He's a big baby...After I had a miscarriage..He initiated divorce proceedings...and as soon as our divorce was finalized..I moved to San-Francisco..In the meanwhile, he's slept with every woman with a pair of panties and a bra...been in the newspapers more for his lovelife than his work in the courts and now that I'm back , he's suddenly so interested in me.. He used to date the Judge in your current case, Margaret Robinson...She dumped him and now he's so jazzed up about me..I've moved on from him." said April, wiping the lipstick off his lapel..

"I almost knocked him the hell out today." said Lt. Tragg.


They kissed passionately in the middle of the living room...

''Well knock this out!"she cooed with pleasure..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!  With pleasure!" he whispered in between more kisses.

She giggled..

"You are such a horn dog." she said,laughing..

Panties , Bras and Boxers came off..
"Ouuuuuuuuuu Arthur....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ,ouuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she moaned..as she rode him softly on top of the bed...
"AWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!!!" moaned Lt. Tragg as the bed began squeaking..and the headboard began rattling...and they began making slow sweet love...

"OHHHHHHH APRIL!!!!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRRRRRR!!! ARTHURRRRR..OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cooed.

Lt. Tragg wasn't on the street, but he also wasn't bothering anybody...Not other cops..










like the detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division and Robbery-Homicide , who he usually interferred in their cases  and brow beat...




The People in the Medical Examiner's Office, who despised him like Dr. Hazel Baylor, Dr. Marcy Templeton and Doc Gibbons..

But mostly other attorneys:
















who could now eat in peace at Sam Mother's Diner


as well as have a drink at Curley's Bar..


in peace without his overbearing personality, standing by their tables, pontificating and complaining  and threatening and coming close to fisticuffs with some of them...



They loved his romance with April Taylor
"OHHHHH MY GOD, ARTHUR....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEE!" April screamed...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUU!" they moaned in unison as the bed squeaked and the headboard rattled......


III-


Ms. Yvette actually walked the 14 blocks from our office building to the office building that housed Kelly Green's office.


She took a high speed elevator to the top floor and was greeted by a sister..


"Hello, Yvette Jones is it?  I'm Sersi Robinson, I'm Ms. Kelly's Para-Legal..Would you like some coffee?" she asked.


"Yes..Please!" said Yvette.


She poured Ms. Yvette a cup of coffee...

Ms. Yvette looked around..It was a small office.. It looked like only the two of them worked here..
''Ms. Kelly will be right out." said Sersi.
"Thank You." said Ms. Yvette.
Attorney Kelly Green came out shortly...She was an Attractive Brunette about Ms. Yvette's age..

''Yvette Jones right? I'm Kelly Green...Victoria called me the other day...She thought we should talk.
You're defending that young lady accused of murdering Mike Stevens...I don't know if what I can say will help her, but you can be the judge of that.." said Kelly.

"My Associates  are out at other places he's worked trying to determine if there is a pattern to his behavior.." said Yvette..

"Ohhhhh there is..He likes the ladies...Can't keep his hands off of them...Many years ago, before you came to McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt, I was there...I was right out of college..Swartmore..where I had a B.A. in Pre Law, Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy..Mike Stevens was a friend of my dad..My dad thought of him as a son...but he was anything but "brotherly towards me.. He was constantly groping me..Trying to pull me into a corner and kiss me..running his hands up my skirt..even as far back as when I was in college..At first, I thought it was funny, but after awhile it became annoying.

Anyway, I started working at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt as an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager...I took a course at Community College and got certified as a Para-Legal.. I worked directly for Mr. Cozen, a beautiful man and a partner..

Mike was around..I tried to avoid him...He'd see me and pull me into an empty room, and kiss me, try to hike my dress up, try to pull my panties down..I'd playfully fight him off and run away..I should have reported him, but like I say...He was a friend of my dad..I was always uncomfortable around Mike.

I began Law school and as fate would have it, I became Mike's para-legal..everyday was a struggle to keep my panties on and my bra snapped..He was an octopus...I thought of quitting..I know I could have filed a complaint, but I didn't..

I got assigned to Mr. Pratt, which was great...He was hardly ever in... I worked for him for three years, graduating law school..

Mike offered to help me study for the bar, but I turned him down..He'd just try to grope me some more..
so I went on, studied for the bar and passed and was offered a position there ,since everybody knew me and I'd been like an office fixture for three years..

Mike came by to "Congratulate me"



He had Champaigne... We downed the bottle.. but I didn't feel normal....I felt warm and then I felt dizzy, woozy...

He walked me out and put me in an UBER....but he didn't take me home..

I woke up in his apartment ,clad only in my panties and bra..


Next thing I know, we are kissing...I'm too weak to resist...

And we are in his bed...kissing, making love..

throughout the night...and the next thing I know..I'm out like a light.. I wake up..It's morning..
he's getting dressed and there's fifty dollars on the bed..

He says.. "I called you an UBER...and there is a little extra there if you want breakfast.." he said..

"HE RAPED YOU!!!" said Ms. Yvette.

''Yes... I went to the hospital...I called Victoria... They found enough Rohypnol in my system to knock out a horse..I'd been roofied..Victoria told me to file a complaint..but I wouldn't..." said Kelly Green.

"What did you do?" asked Yvette..



"I turned in my resignation two days later...I went to work for the Public Defenders Office for two years.. It was a step down, but it paid the bills...I saved my money and took out a small business loan
and secured this office and set up my law practice...and I hired Sersi, who was working at another firm and had recently quit and needed a job... She's in her third year of law school..When she graduates and passes the bar, she might leave me or she might stay on...I can pay her..I do alright." said Kelly Green.

 
''Would you be willing to testify in court?" asked Yvette..


''Sure..Anything to help..Something should have been done about him years ago...before things got to this point.."said Kelly Green.


THREE DAYS LATER-


"He was the same all over...In Atlanta..He was quietly allowed to resign.... Same thing in D.C.  I have statements from 19 women...Signed affadavidits.."said Ms. Jade.
''At Bang and Bang, there was only one.. She was too traumatized to talk to us..but apparently, he date raped her.."said Kahlil..
"Here he kind of cooled out..Although he was still Mr. Handsy..." said Sofia.
"He's just horn dog supreme...I'm glad I was never alone with him.."said Bee Bee.
"I am too, because I'd have to kill him." I said..


"I've got somebody...Somebody from here willing to testify...Kelly Green....She has her own law practice now...Fourteen blocks from here...but her story is almost carbon copy of Mary's except he
date raped her."said Yvette..
"WOWWWWWW THIS GUY WAS A PUBLIC ENEMY!" I said.
"You mean a Public Nuisance."said Kahlil.
''Yeah really." said Bee Bee.

''What did she do?" asked Sofia.

''She quit!, she started her own firm...until now..She'ready to talk."said Yvette.

IV-

 



Nightfall...It had been a very interesting couple of days. 

We had a woman named Kelly Green , who was going to be our star witness in this case to convince a jury that the victim, Mike Stevens was a victimizer...This was the meat of our case..We also were going to prove that Mary Flowers couldn't have killed him..But the question remained..

Who did.?

We were all at home...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You act like you haven't seen me in sexy lingerie before......WOW!!! That boner you have is massive. Wouuuuuuu look at you...You're a horse!!" she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"The Panties are...I had this baby doll..I've got a lot of them you've never seen before." she giggled..

I undressed and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


She was riding me softly on top of the bed 
which led to her soft as butter kisses as I sat on the side of the bed and she moved up and down on me..


Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

"OUUUUUUU MAMASITA you are driving me insane.." moaned Kahlil..

"You are driving me insane too...Aye Mios Dios.." she moaned.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed...

"OHHHH MY GOD!" he moaned..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBANDDDDDD OUUUUUUUUU!" Sofia moaned as Kahlil lifted her petite ,curvy body and began long stroking her.. Tears were streaming down her face...She was having an intense orgasm...


before they too were making sweet love...



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
They had skipped dinner and gone straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..


Even Ms. Jade and Lt. Danny Ho were getting it on tonight..



It was that kind of night..


The next Morning was overcast...



and rainy.....



We all wound up having breakfast with Kelly Green the next Morning in Sam Mother's diner.

"You have a wonderful team Ms. Yvette....Your Mary is lucky...If I had had a team like yours..perhaps I'd still be at McClusky....but I didn't trust any of the men there, not even the partners...It was such a boys club....Are you getting any pushback on representing Mary?" asked Kelly Green.
'No the partners are behind me...They all said that they had heard whispers and rumors about Mike Stevens boorish behavior for years but that nobody ever brought it to their attention...They claim they would have terminated him immediately had they of known...Who knows?" said Ms. Yvette.
"He was one of the boys." said Bee Bee..
"He played Racquetball with a few of the male Senior Associate Attorneys and he met for drinks with Mr. Cozen and Mr. Connor on a regular basis.." I said.
"They may have heard the whispers...but they didn't do anything about him."said Sofia.
''Now they're in a position where they have to do something or at least stay out of our way...Nobody has tried to stop us." said Kahlil.
''He has done this..Taken liberties with women his entire legal career...To the point of recklessness..In Atlanta, In Washington D.C. and here in Philadelphia...We have signed Affadavits to that affect."said Jade.

''When I worked there , there was only one Black Attorney there, Miles Ellis...He's an Assistant District Attorney now.. I saw him in court not too long ago...I imagine you guys are all alone. huh?" asked Kelly Green.

''And they've hired two other Black Attorneys. One if Former Judge Patricia Reynolds


and Mary Flowers being the latest.."

Said Yvette.






As Seven platters arrived at our table with pancakes, sausages, hash browns, Orange Juice and Coffee...



It was the exact same meal that Lt. Tragg and ADA April Taylor were having at the counter....


ADA James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor walked in...He saw us,  He walked right past us and zeroed in on Lt. Tragg and his ex-wife, April..

"Do you see that woman sitting with Yvette and her team? Who is she?" he asked.


"How am I supposed to know? Why should I care?" asked Lt. Tragg..

''She might be important to the case..You know...the ONE THAT STARTS TOMORROW!" snarled Jumpshot Jim..


'Then why don't you go over to their table and ask them who she is?  We are tryin to eat breakfast here.."said Lt. Tragg..

"GET OUT OF MY EX-WIFE'S BED AND GET INTO THIS DAMN CASE!!!" snarled an angry Jumpshot Jim...


"JAMES, STOP IT!!! WHOEVER I ENTERTAIN IN MY BED IS MY BUSINESS..NOT YOURS!" said April.


He stormed out of the diner in a huff without ordering anything.

''This is everyday!"I said.


''Well at least he isn't hassling us for a change."said Kahlil.

"That's  a good thing." said Ms. Yvette.

"The Tea is spilling." said Bee Bee
"Aint it ?" said Sofia

Jade laughed..
"I dated him once..Isn't that Jumpshot Jim?  He didn't even recognize me..."laughed Kelly Green.

"It's not so much that he wants me back...He doesn't want me with you. He doesn't like you too much!" said April..

"The Feeling is mutual." said Lt. Tragg.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: