Monday, August 9, 2021

From Scratch


 A Summer Friday night...


"Honey..I'm Home.." I said, laughing at my voice as I entered our floor..."Mmmmm something smells good.." I said.



"You got back too early...I wanted to surprise you.." said my wife, the attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander..



"You have surprised me.." I said..



I planted a sweet kiss on her lips.. I hugged her and kissed the cheek of her niece, Attorney Beverly West-East also..

''And how are you?" I asked.


"You're certainly in a good mood.." said Beverly, who had been helping her aunt cook..

'Why Not?" I said..
"Your sister gave me the recipe for this over the phone.. I hope it's to your liking." said Olivia.

It was Cajun shrimp Fried Rice...in a pan...


''And I made this...Your sister gave me this recipe over the phone too..Said you love this." said Beverly..

She pulled out a pan of Cajun Jambalaya...


"Oh My God...Oh My God...They both smell great and look great..."I said.. They are both brilliant lawyers , and also great cooks.. Quick studies... I loved that about them...

I fixed myself a plate of both...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...oh my god, these are delicious... This is way too much food for the four of us.." I exclaimed.


''We have guests silly.."laughed Olivia.


Beverly's Husband, Attorney Nelson East arrived soon after...
Along with our other associate attorney, Josie Boyd
and her boyfriend ,Paris, who supplied us with beer...



our intern, Bresha Williams and her boyfriend, Tony Billips arrived next and rounding out the guests were

"Ouuuuuu Cousin Liv, Beverly...everything smells and looks delish..."said Kayla..
''Makes you homesick for New Orleans doesn't it Donnie Ray?" said Ray 
"Ohhhhh my god this is soooo good." said Jazzy as she made herself and her husband, Dabnis plates..
"Lawwwwwd!!" was all Dabnis had to say...

Plates were made, and we all chowed down....A nice summer afternoon..The calm before the storm that was coming...

''Well you can tell your sister I done good." laughed Olivia.

"Oh you did...You diddddddd..in every  conceivable way....You did good too Shortcake.." I added, hugging them both..

"Thank You...Today is the anniversary of the day you came to Philly and I met you...You had already met Auntay...but it was the first time we both were with you.....We didn't really start having any fun in this law business until you came along and we attracted some of the wildest cases ever.."laughed Beverly...

Nelson lifted his bottle of beer..

"To Donnie Ray!" he said.


"To Donnie Ray!" said Josie and Kayla ,who kissed me on each cheek..



"WOW!  That's the thing that dreams are made of." said Ray..






Bresha , Tony, Jazzy, Dabnis and Paris all lifted their beers and cheered , while continuing to chow down on the New Orleans cuisine..


I was near tears...I had come to Philadelphia with nothing, knowing only a few people...Musicians..with an obsession..of meeting a woman, Olivia Bennett, who I'd met the summer before in New Orleans, who had intruiged me.. I didn't have a place to stay or a job for that matter...I just knew I had to see her again, be a part of her life..


She had told me she was starting her own law firm....I had no idea she had already put it into motion , had purchased this property and furnished it...

I had no idea we were going to get married and I was going to meet all of these wonderful people..












Not just the people at this dinner...but all of our friends..who were now neighbors..











My new family...


Olivia gave me a sweet, slow, soft kiss....


"After all of these people are gone...I'll serve you desert....IN THE BEDROOM!" Olivia whispered to me..in between kisses.



What a fortunate man I was... but like I said...This was the calm before the storm..


While at a hotel on Penns Landing...near the river....


'\Wow...We have a white female, Angelica Dallas, 28, two gunshot wounds...Abdomen....and chest...and one white male, Robert Sullerson, age 72...One gunshot to the head....Lucky devil..,.he scores with a babe like this and then gets whacked.." said one of the CSI men..

"You call that lucky?" asked another man....


"Lot of blood...Any prints?" asked Dr. Hazel Baylor, Coroner and Forensic Investigator.


"Lots...it looks like it could be theirs though...We'll have to check with hotel staff to eliminate any of them." said one man....

Dr. Marcy Templeton- Assistant Coroner looked at the finger of the dead man..

"He was married.....Want to bet that this woman here is NOT his wife?" she asked..


The CSI people laughed a little bit...


Lt. Tragg walked in with six officers..

"Ouuuuuuuuu ...a double...This is nasty...." he said.. He put on his latex gloves and looked at both bodies..

''She got it in the abdomen...probably bled out and one in the chest for good measure..This guy here..got it in the head....That's all the killer needed...I'm guessing he was the target and he got it first... I know this guy...I've seen him in the papers.. Bob Sullerson...He's a contractor...He has city contracts and several other contracts with other localities....Who is the girl? Is she a pro?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"We don't know yet.." said Hazel...


"I imagine there are a lot of prints in here....Sarge ,put a team together...interview all of the hotel staff, get all of the prints and DNA and cross check...See if there are any witnesses..."said Lt. Tragg.


Hazel and Marcy looked at each other and smiled..


For once Lt. Tragg actually sounded like a detective and not a grandstanding boob...

"Alright..get these bodies out of here and get me the autopsy reports as soon as possible." he said.
They quickly put the two bodies in body bags and moved them down the hallway..
and out into the streets
getting out in the streets...

into the night...

II-

Hard to believe this was all going on the same night...

Our guests all left and we cleaned up..
Olivia stood in the doorway in a white lace babydoll..

''Donnie Ray...time for dessert...In the bedroom."she whispered..
My eyes bulged out their sockets...

"Yes mam!" I said.

Olivia laughed seductively...

I hiked her babydoll up and took a peek at the panties she was wearing...

"You like these?" she asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSss!" I said.

"Of course you do! You can thank Bridget!" she said and giggled.

Which led to more deep throat kissing...

and me eventually slipping her  panties down...




"You are sooooo silly....and still horny...., Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. 

''Look at you!" I said.

She felt my penis with both hands....

"I uh see...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!~" she said, smiling.

We stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." I said.

"I know...I can see... My goodness, you are a blessed man... You are like a mule."exclaimed Olivia.

"REALLY?" I said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said.

"WOW!" I said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! ." she said.......

"It's all for you  baby" I said shyly...

"Yesss, you're all mine now! wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

''Anything you want!" I said.

"Ummmmmmmmm let's see now!" she said.

This got me very excited..


I tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, my goodness , calm down..Ouuuuuuuu!" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."I groaned in my low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle a little..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..

All that kissing we had done had gotten me more than ready....



  I  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY TALK TO MAMA!" cooed Olivia..I was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!!!!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Olivia  screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH  DONNIE RAY!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Olivia

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"OLIVIA... MRS. BENNETT-ALEXANDER!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned  loudly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY! WHAT DO YOU WANTTTT????" she cried out...

"MORE...MOREEEEE!" I yelled..

"TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!" she cried out...



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Olivia's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Olivia continued kissing Me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!OUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I  moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!? TALK TO MAMA!" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS! OLIVIA, I LOVE YOUUUU! "I moaned..At this point, I  didn't know if  I was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" I  asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....Olivia  was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as I began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Olivia!!!...

I lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Olivia wouldn't let me  sleep , She continued kissing me, rubbing my large penis...keeping it hard..

''It's Friday.....No work tomorrow...Let's ride some more." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I moaned..I climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DONNIE RAYYYYY!!!!!!!!, I'm not going to be able to walk tommorrow..but it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  HUSBAND....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



We  were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD  BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


Then we were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"  I moaned  as I came again like a gusher...




I lie in between Olivia's  legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Olivia was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held my head in her arms..

"I enjoyed dessert!" I said, laughing...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that was sooooo good.." she cooed..as she rocked me slowly to sleep!



III-


MONDAY MORNING!

There was no reason why Monday was any different than any other day..

"Auntay, we just wrapped up those three negotiations last week..And we have a court appearence tomorrow to wrap up that civil case." said Beverly.
"I almsot forgot..thanks for reminding me.."said Olivia.

"I just finished a labor negotiation myself last Thursday...and I uh wrapped up a divorce...Maybe I can go to court with you guys..We'll take the train." said Nelson...
"I wrapped up a business negotiation myself and I have to go to Penns Landing tomorrow to finish up a case I was working with Jazzy and Kayla.. I'll take Bree with me." said Josie.

"Looks like you have a free day huh Donnie Ray?" said our intern, Bresha..


"Yeah...There's Piano in the sub-basement..I'll go down there and work on some new numbers and practice my trumpet.." I said.


Our Office manager, Alfreda Johnson, who is also, Beverly's mother walked in...

"You have a guest guys...U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums." she said.


We hadn't seen U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums in awhile..We had faced off against him in court a few months back in a case that was deadlocked three times.. We got an acquittal the fourth time.. This proved how tenacious and good he really was..

We had seen him at Oak Island in South Carolina where we had all vacationed recently...

"Olivia and crew....Good Morning." he said.

"Good Morning Todd and what do we owe the pleasure?" asked Olivia.


"I need a big favor...A good friend of mine, an old Harvard Law School chum has been arrested and charged with a crime... A crime I know he didn't committ...A crime he is incapable of comitting." said Todd.
''What kind of crime?" asked Beverly.

"Homicide, Two counts of Homicide..." said Todd.


"Ouuuuuuuu!" I said.


"That's a big favor." said Nelson..

Neither Bree nor Josie said anything....

Todd couldn't take his eyes off of either of them.....He got himself together and said.

"My friend's name is Chris Tabor
"He's a Special Prosecutor assigned by the Assistant U.S. Attorney of the Southeastern Pennsylvania region to investigate corruption between the city government and certain construction companies..
Friday night, at a high rise hotel at Penns Landing.. Robert Sullerson, a man who had several city contracts and was a co-operator in the investigation was murdered, along with a young lady in his presence..Angelica Dallas, an attorney who represented his construction company and a conduit in this investigation...I know he didn't do this.. He wouldn't have done this...but he's in custody for two murders..and the police has an eyewitness who claims he saw him fleeing the hotel room after shots were heard...We think he's lying because no one else interviewed heard any shots...We think the killer used a silencer...I need your help Liv...You guys are the only guys who can get him off.." said Todd Dellums..

"Donnie Ray, you need to talk to the case detective..Maybe he can give you some insight.."said Olivia.
"The Case Detective is Lt. Tragg!" said Todd Dellums..

''Welllll, never mind that! We are on our own.." said Beverly.


"Pretty much..We'll have to start from Scratch.." I said.
''Don't we always?"said Olivia.
"Seems Like it." said Nelson.


''Well, we gotta tie up a few loose ends and then I guess we can get started." said Josie.

"Oh of course and of course I'll send you a retainer.." said Todd...


"I just love your cases." said Bresha, laughing.

TUESDAY-

I didn't go with them...




Olivia, Beverly and Nelson went into town on the train...They had a court appearence this morning  which they were wrapping up a routine case and filing motions...


Josie took Bree

with her to
The Bridge building at Penns Landing where

Where they finished up a case Josie had been working on with Kayla and Jazzy.


who were very appreciative of the help..



They then had a delicious lunch with Kayla, Jazzy and their husbands, Dabnis and Ray whose law firms were also located in the same building now..
"Josie, Bree, you should tell Liv and Bev, Nelson and Donnie Ray to eat here...The food is great."said Ray.
"Yeah, the trains run well and they can have them back down town in minutes or they can go home from here." said Kayla
"Yeah, they run around the clock...The four of us have stayed in town late and have taken this train home." said  Dabnis..who was driving in town less and saving money on parking.

"My husband thinks this building's parking lot is too high..but he does have a point..We'd love to see Liv and the rest."said Jazzy.

"I love the food and the ambience..I will mention this to them."said Josie.
''Yes." said Josie.
Olivia, Beverly and Nelson ran into Chip and Jessica in the hallway after court  and dined in the courthouse cafeteria.

"Nice meeting you guys here today." said Jessica..
''We have to have you guys over our house for dinner..Maybe one day next week."said Chip, Jessica's husband.
''We'd love to..We got a big case coming up..Perhaps we can squeeze it in there."said Olivia.
"This is sooo nice, having all these neighbors...including my cousin and us all being a community..I love it."said Beverly..

Nelson looked at his wife and smiled..It was good.

I was on my own today...I got a copy of the Autopsy Report and the Police report...I went to the hotel and looked over the crime scene and I interviewed the Hotel Staff ....

All of the prints and DNA belonged to the two victims...The hotel staff all were cleared... I had next to nothing..

I needed to talk to this eyewitness, who was not named in the report..His name had been didacted.

That damn Lt. Tragg!

IV-

And speaking of which... He was at his home away from home, Assistant District Attorney April Taylor's condo.


Making sweet love to her.. 

"OHHHHHHHHH LIEUTENANT, ARREST ME!!! OUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned..

''You are under arrest...you have the right to remain sexy.....ummmmmmmmmm!" he moaned.

As the bed squeaked and the headboard rattled and slammed against the wall...


"Ummmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm about to cum!" she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhh so am I....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he moaned..

As they both climaxed loudly...

SOMETIME LATER-



"It'll be nice...Us workin a case again..huh?" said Lt. Tragg to April... She had won 13 straight cases since she had last worked with Lt. Tragg.

Many people believed that that was because she wasn't working with him on those cases.


''Oh about that Arthur..." she said , but was interrupted.
"I couldn't break him down...He being a lawyer and a fed...He knows the drill...He wouldn't say anything..but we got him cold..I got  a witness, a good witness who's not some skell...I got a solid citizen that places him at the scene of the crime... That damn U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums came to see him..
But he can't rep him...He's probably scrounging around for a defense attorney... There's no defense attorney that can get this guy out of the bind he's in..

He's in big doo doo..heh heh heh!" laughed a confident Lt. Tragg...

"Arthur, you're uh not going to like this..but because of the gravity of this case..District Attorney Garcetti has assigned my ex-husband, James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor to work with me on this, Work with us...I mean..He wants it to be a team effort." said April.
"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?" screamed Lt. Tragg in disbelief...

TUESDAY AFTERNOON-


We were all back in the office..

Alfreda poured us all hot steaming cups of coffee..

and placed a cup in front of us..

''Well, we are all finished...Tomorrow we meet our client and get him arraigned."said Olivia.

"We can at least bypass Lt. Tragg and his Fishbowl interrogation.," said Beverly.


"Yeah, that's a good thing." said Josie.


"I got the Autopsy report....It basically tells us what we already know..Two people, a man and a woman, killed by a gunshot wound to the head and the woman a gunshot wound to the abdomen and a gunshot wound to the heart.... Complete with crime scene photos.

Here is the police report of the crime...The only prints or DNA on the scene are those of the two murder victims.. Here are the witness statements of the entire Hotel staff that they gave to the police..I interviewed all of them myself today and got statements from them...I checked them all out and cleared all of them as did the police.

As you can see they have one eyeball witness who claims he saw our client fleeing the scene after three shots were heard," I said.


"He a credible witness or is he like all of Lt. Tragg's other witnesses, serial perjurer?" asked Nelson.



Bree, Olivia and Beverly cracked up laughing.


"When I find out who he is..I'll let you know...As you can see from this report..His name and address have been didacted." I said.


"Lt. Tragg has gotten smarter."said Nelson.

"Think so?" asked Beverly...

"He appears to be trying harder on this case than usual...I think his girlfriend is prosecuting..ADA April Taylor." said Olivia.


"That's got to be it." said Josie.


''Here is where it gets cute...I interviewed several of the residents who were in the adjoining rooms...
NOBODY HEARD ANY GUNSHOTS!!  Not one person on record heard any...Only this eye witness.."I said.
"That's odd!" said Olivia.
"And there is no physical evidence that places him at the scene." said Beverly.

"Let's see if he has a credible alibi." said Nelson.

"He'd better have." I said.

And on the top floor of the courthouse building in the holding facility nicknamed the "Cooler"


Special Prosecutor, Chris Taber is receiving a visitor.


An Attorney named Ian Hardwuck, A Federal Public defender..

"Mr Tabor..I'm Attorney Ian Harwick, I'm a Federal Public Defender."he said.

"You're the attorney Todd got for me?" asked Chris.


''No...but I will be meeting with them tomorrow morning at your arraignment..I brought these files..I thought you'd like to know who they are." he said and passed  Chris the files.

  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West ,Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree- New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.


Bresha Williams

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre Law- Lasalle University, Philadelphia PA.

J.D.- Middleton Law School, Bayside ,Pennsylvania.

Passed the bar, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey, New York

Speaks Spanish and French Fluently...

Presently doing an Internship at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.


"Good Old Todders, he got me some killers...I've heard of Olivia and Beverly....They've got quite a team...Nice looking women...All of em...I understand two are single." said Chris.

"Focus on your present situation...You're in deep trouble...The case you were sent here to investigate and prosecute is dead in the water..and you're charged with two murders...They have an eye witness who places you at the scene." said 

"Well whoever they have is lying...I was nowhere near Penns Landing on Friday Night.They couldn't have possibly have seen me." said Chris Tabor.

"Save it for court. I'll see you tomorrow Chris." said Ian Haedwick.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



No comments: