Thursday, August 12, 2021

The Mid Day Special


 A quiet Morning at Sam Mother's Diner..




Olivia and Bresha were having coffee and talking quietly, when Yvette Jones walked in..

"Heyyyy girlfriends..." said Yvette.
"Heyyyyyyy Vettie!" said Olivia, hugging her best friend..
"Hey Ms. Yvette." said Bresha.
"I'm down here filing a motion in another case. I thought this would be good education for Bree, so I brought her along..What's up?" asked Olivia.


"Gary and I saw your client last night..." said Yvette.

"You're doing better than me....I haven't seen him since the arraignment and the preliminary is tomorrow at 11:00 am...
Nelson sent him a text....on the phone we gave him ,on his business phone and on his private phone..to make sure he got the message.We've heard nothing. so far.


Beverly, Josie and my husband have a three way bet going that he won't show up...and frankly, I don't care whether he does or not..He is the most unco-operative client I have ever had...When I was a Public defender me, Bev and Nelson represented the dregs of the Earth...AND THEY HAD BETTER MANNERS AND WERE MORE CO-operative than this jerk...Frankly Vettie if we lose this case, I don't even care...They have an eyewitness who won't talk to us and he has an alibi witness, who he won't name because she's a married woman and he doesn't want her involved at all. I'm sorry Vettie,I just needed to vent." said Olivia.

"Well I'm glad you got that off your chest...I might just be able to help you with that alibi witness...



Gary and I went to a tony Vietnamese Restaurant two nights ago in Cherry Hill..



We were having a nice candlelight dinner, very romantic...

When I see your client, Chris Taber and 




Our classmate, Ellen Baker-Sonnett, the very married Ellen Baker-Sonnett in a corner just kissing..


kissing so passionately, it was getting Gary and me hot..


Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlll, they were so hot ...the ice in their drinks melted.." said Yvette.


Bresha cracked up laughing...

"Snooty Ellen Baker, who we went to law school with?" asked Olivia..

"Yessss, one and the same...I don't even know if she practices law anymore..She married well.. She married a guy named William Sonnett...He's an attorney too, but he's a big deal..He's what they call a Head Hunter...and he's loaded too." said Yvette.

"Yes, I know him...He's the eyewitness against my client...He and he alone places him at the scene...and the female killed along with the man, was a woman that both he and my client used to sleep with..He's Married to Ellen Baker and you say you saw them making out in South Jersey?" said Olivia.


"Olivia...they did more than make out...He got up to pay the bill and his trousers were sticking out like a circus tent.. He didn't try to hide it.. She even put her hands over her mouth and laughed.. She said.
"Chris, cover that up...Everybody doesn't have to know .you're aroused." said Yvette, imitating Ellen to a tee.


Bresha was laughing so hard, tears were flowing down her face...

"Liv, It gets worse...Gary and I got a room at the Holiday Inn, which was right down the road...and guess what? They're not next door...They're two rooms down...It was so funny...They were making so much racket...The man next door was banging on their wall for them to quiet down, Gary and I were laughing so hard that believe it or not..WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!!..We were enjoying the show..




They must have gotten into it as soon as they got into the room..

FIVE TO SIX  HOURS of lovemaking continued...The bed had squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall, which caused the man in the next room to yell to the top of his lungs.. the entire six hours or so they were making love...


"FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...WILL YOU  TWO KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF WITH ALL THAT RACKET?I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!! YOU TWO BEEN GOIN AT IT FOR HOURS....Shutttttttttttttttttttttt up!!!"he bellowed and slammed his fists on the wall..

They ignored him and kept making love...

"Ummmmmmmm CHRISTOPHER TABER, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to mee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." he  moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...

"KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF WITH ALL THAT RACKET?I AM TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!!!"the man in the room next to ours yelled ..He had a Philly accent...Maybe he was visiting too
!




The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against his wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier than any bed Gary and I had slept in before....I was so glad the bed at our house was now a smart bed and wasn't noisy like this...And their headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...He continued to bang his fist on their wall. My silly husband, Gary was laughing so hard, he fell out the bed..

   Ellen was feeling so good,she sounded like  she slapped him across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu MISTER TABER..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder.....The lights in his room next door blinked on and off...from what he would tell us the next day...




"I'M CALLIN THE DAMN MANAGER!! GO TO SLEEP IN THERE!!!YOU'VE GOT MY LIGHTS BLINKING ON AND OFF!!!SHUTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!" he yelled..."This doesn't make any gotdamn sense...Carrying on like that." he grumbled...

Ellen yelled out-



 "Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" she screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"Chris moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh MISTER TABER...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEE"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ELLEN......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.



"I'M CALLIN THE DAMN MANAGER ,THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO....NOW PIPE DOWN! SHUT IT UP I TELL YA!!! SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!!!" yelled the man next door.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."Chris cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"WILL YOU TWO CUT THAT RACKET OUT IN THERE? GO TO SLEEP!!!" came the voice from next door...We both ignored him.

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS must have gone by 

 "CHRIS...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  ,CHRIS..ouuuu calm down honey...I 'm not goin anywhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." Chris moaned..
 "Chris.ouuuuuu..Chris....OHHHHHHH. MISTER CHRISTOPHER TABER! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...


"I'm GONNA CALL THE COPS! THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO....QUIET THA NOISE...CUT THAT DAMN RACKET OUT IN THERE! GO TO SLEEP!"came the voice of the man next door who loudly banged on the wall...

The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..




"GO TO SLEEP OR I'M CALLIN THE COPS!  SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!" he yelled

"Ellen, Ellen oh, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "Chris cried out!

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Chris, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she yelled...

 "AWWWWWWWWWW FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!  QUIET THE NOISE!! SHUT IT UP OVER THERE!! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO CALL THE MANAGER! COME ON!!!!!" screamed the man next door!


"Ellen,Ellen, this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd! "Chris cried out!

"I'M LOSING SLEEP....CUT IT OUT IN THERE YOU TWO....I'M ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW CALLING THE MANAGER..THEN I'M CALLIN THE DAMN COPS!
NOW QUIET IT DOWN IN THERE!!!  SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UP!"


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Chris, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Ellen , baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "Chris  cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh CHRISTOPHER TABER, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to meeeeee.."she yelled...

 All four legs of the bed broke off and the mattress landed on the floor with a loud thud!...The headboard split in half and fell against the wall..



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  they both  yelled in unison...both of them cumming and cumming hard!

"MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned...

"MEOOOOOOOWWWWW!" she cooed!
..

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE...I'M CALLIN THE DAMN COPS! THIS DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" yelled the man.


My crazy husband was on the floor laughing his head off..


"Garrrryyyy hush up!" I said to him..."Get off the floor and get back in bed." I said.

Bresha was laughing so hard, a stream of tears was running down her face and she was trying to catch her breath...


Yvette was holding her and rocking her softly...

"Let me stop talking , I don't want your Intern/Future Associate having a seizure.." said Yvette..

Olivia was laughing, but she was thinking too.. 

"My client is sleeping with the eyewitnesses wife...The one man, the only man that fingers him and puts him at the scene of the crime..Hmmmmm all of a sudden this makes a lot of sense."said Olivia.


Lt. Tragg and April Taylor walked in...


They saw Olivia, Bresha and Yvette




having an animated conversation and laughing....



There was a time when he would have interrupted their brevity and did or said something to bring out opposite emotions, but this morning..He didn't care...He was having breakfast with the woman he was falling in love with...He could care less what they were laughing about. Nothing could destroy his high..

Maybe I spoke too soon, April's ex-husband , James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor came in with Investigator,Laura Vale and he was furious..He walked over to their table.

"TRAGG!! YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR....I TOLD YOU LAURA VALE  WAS OUR INVESTIGATOR!!" he snarled.
"Where Do you get off telling witnesses that they don't have to answer my questions?  We are on the same team....Did you know Olivia's investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander has already questioned all of our witnesses except Bill Sonnet and HE WOULDN'T TALK TO ME...Said he told Donnie Ray the same thing, THAT YOU SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE TO TALK TO ANYONE UNTIL COURT TIME!!" said an angry Laura Vale.


"Too many people question them, they'll get their stories mixed up, they'll say something different and Olivia and Beverly will trip them up...I've seen it happen too many times..There is no need for you to be going over my work...I've already done a thorough investigation."said Lt. Tragg.

''You know what? You're right...I've got better things to do...I QUIT!!" said Laura Vale, who turned and stormed out...


"Laura no!! Laura,baby, Lauraaaaaaa, babyyyyy,  Laura...Call me!" said Jumpshot Jim, running after her out the door!


"Never a dull moment in here now of days.." said Yvette..

''Vettie girl...I love you to the moon...and I'm gonna get you something real nice for Christmas."said Olivia, kissing her best friend on the cheek and hugging her..

"Ouuuu an all expenses paid trip to Punta Cana would be nice." joked Yvette..


Olivia and Bresha laughed and all three women got up and left..


II-

And at our office...


Beverly, Josie , Nelson and I 







were going over witness statements , Police Reports , the autopsy reports, predicates, laws and cases related to this case..


We had ordered Chinese Food from Chinese Bob's restaurant....



Alfreda and Rockland were in the kitchen kissing passionately..

"Ummmmmmmmmm Alfreda, you are driving me crazy...open your pants..." whispered Rockland..

She didn't hesitate, she opened her pants and lifted her top.....Rockland was going crazy......


They continued to kiss passionately.


Just an ordinary day before the preliminary...

Olivia and Bresha walked in...

"Boy have I got news for you guys..It might break this case wide open." said Olivia.

"Or make you laugh at worst." said Bresha.

They told us what Yvette told them about her and Gary seeing Chris Taber ,our client and the very married Ellen Baker-Sonnett, wife of our eyewitness, William Sonnett at a Hotel in Cherry Hill...




Of course , Beverly, Nelson and Josie had a good laugh at the story of what Yvette had relayed to them.
But the wheels of my mind started turning...
As did Olivia's... This was indeed..A brand new spin on things.....

III-


Mulberry Street-Rooftop Bar and grille



Six Margaritas were placed in front of us...

"These drinks are delicious.." said Olivia.
"And cheap too!"laughed Beverly...
"Glad we caught the Mid Day Special." said Nelson.
"Good Looking out Nelson." said Josie.
"Here Comes Donnie Ray." said Bresha.


"Hey Guys...thanks for ordering for me.... I've got what we need..Street Cam photos from Cherry Hill Holiday Inn of Chris Tabor's car in the parking lot on the day of the murder at the time of the murder...
I have 7 witnesses..Staff members from the Holiday Inn, who will testify that they checked in and saw Chris Tabor and a young woman on that night and checked him out in the morning...I even have testimony from a witness , who was in the room next to them, who heard them making love." I said.

"That's his alibi...That's his alibi right there."said Olivia.
"It's better than he deserves." said Beverly..

"And we don't have to mention the name of the female he was with." said Nelson.


"You know, he could have at least told us where he was...He didn't have to name names...He didn't help us at all." said Josie.

"The Prosecution can't place him at the scene physically...Their entire case rests on the word of William Sonnett...He must have been mistaken." said Bree.


"He wasn't mistaken...He knew exactly what he was doing...Chris Tabor was sleeping with his wife and he knew it... He knew it for a long time....He had hired the Ace Detective Agency to follow her...They had several of their operatives following her and snapping photos of her for awhile and reporting back to him...He knew Chris was sleeping with his wife and it drove him mad.." I said.

"But we aren't going to bring all of that up at trial are we?" asked Beverly..
"No...Not if We don't have to..." said Olivia..


''Speaking of which...Look...we aren't the only ones who took advantage of the Mid-Day Special." said Nelson ,pointing.



Chris Tabor and Ellen Sonnett were sitting in a corner,



kissing passionately....

"Well Hello Mr. Tabor...I hope you'll be on time for trial tomorrow morning..Unlike your appearences with us..." said Olivia..


He looked up in shock....

"OLIVIA!!!!!" he said..


"Hi Ellen, it's been awhile hasn't it?" said Olivia.


"Hello Olivia, It has been awhile...I see you and Yvette are still close...I saw you both in the news a few weeks ago...She was representing you and that cute Niece of yours...Very successfully I must add." said Ellen.


''What? You...You Two know each other?" said Chris Tabor in total shock!



"Ohhhh yes... Three years of PENN LAW SCHOOL , isn't that right Liv?" laughed Ellen...


''Yes indeed." laughed Olivia.

''So you know huh?" said Chris.

"We've known longer than you think...Had you of met with us on Portal, you might have known that." said Beverly...

"I DON'T CARE...I DON'T WANT HER NAME MENTIONED....IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?? SHE IS NOT TO BE MENTIONED AT THIS TRIAL!" he screamed..

"HEYYY BUDDY....WATCH YOUR TONE!  WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!! You're on trial for two murders...You could get the death penalty...She is your alibi.." I said.


"LET ME REPEAT MYSELF!!!I DON'T CARE...I DON'T WANT HER NAME MENTIONED....IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?? SHE IS NOT TO BE MENTIONED AT THIS TRIAL!" he screamed.
"You don't get to order us anymore...You can fire us now and find other counsel...At this point , I don't care..." said Olivia.


He stared at all of us..








Me, Nelson, Beverly, Josie and Bresha..

"Ellen you're one hell of a woman to have a man willing to risk his life to keep your name and reputation intact or too stupid to realize what jeopardy he's put himself in...Take your pick...We won't mention Ellen's name tomorrow..I don't think we have to..See you in court, 11:00 am sharp." said Olivia.

We all walked out....



Chris Tabor sat there looking like a petulant child... The Cat was out of the bag...It was too late to fire us..He knew it..and he knew we knew it...and it was dawning on him that if we lost this case..He could very well be heading to the little green room at



Green Hill State Prison....


IV-


Nightfall...I told Nelson to expect Good sex tonight also.. Both Olivia and Beverly were livid at our client Chris Tabor's attitude and behavior  once again. We had never had a client as arrogant and uncooperative  as he!  When they both were angry like this..The lovemaking was more passionate..
Olivia was both Horny and angry, I suspect..

''Donnie Ray, get over here and get out of your clothes..I need you!! " she said..She was standing by the window in the kitchen ,looking out at the moon. She sounded almost desperate....



"With Pleasure." I said ,practically salivating...





I eagerly unhooked her bra , and slid her panties down...

"OHHHHHHH MY GOD!" I said..

"You are sooo silly." she laughed. "I bought these from Panties Galore!" she said.



I pulled her to me and dropped my trousers...Hiked her babydoll up and bent her over the sink..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned as I entered her.. 

"I've been needing you to do this all day " she said.

"I'm at your damn service baby!" I moaned as we went at it hard for about  AN HOUR!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  Thank YOUUUUUU!!...OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! The nerve of that pompous ,pompous jerk,Chris Tabor,  He still doesn't get it.. " she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS! but you're about to get it" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU  YES I AM!!! OUUUUUUUUU THANK YOU HUSBAND...!" said Olivia.  "UMMMMMMM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she hollered..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned..

I was near delerium!



"YES.....YES....YESSSSSSS..OHHH YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME!!! YESSSSS , GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!  UMMMMMM GIVE IT TO ME!" Olivia demanded as we wound up on the living room floor for  TWO HOURS....really going at it...I did my best to oblige her..


I lifted her petite body up and began long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMM...OHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THINGGGGG!!! OUUUU!" she moaned..gasping for breath... 

We fell on to our huge couch , where we made love feverishly....

Another TWO HOURS passed by..This was the ride of my life...I didn't know if I was coming or going..She was still so soft, so wet, smelled so good...Kissed me soooo softly....

.We had stopped to catch our breath...

"WOW!! You were really horny Donnie Ray! You're always horny!!" she laughed..
I didn't answer..

She took me by the hand and led me  into our bedroom where we undressed..

''Let me take care of you!" she said softly

We sat on the side of the bed, kissing, while she moved up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmm you feel so gooood!" she exclaimed in between butter soft kisses..

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, SO DO YOUU!" I moaned.
and then for the next EIGHT TO NINE  HOURS, we were in bed ,making slow, sweet love..


Downstairs, Nelson and Beverly
were on the couch kissing until they couldn't stand it anymore...




Clothing came off, Boxers, Panties and Bras came off.


 and Nelson lifted her petite body up and long stroked her in the corner...Beverly's loud howls of pleasure resonated outside the window.. She admired Nelson's stamina.. He held her up like that for THREE HOURS!

"OUUUUUUUUUUU!   YESSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS OUUUUUUUU HUSBAND, DO IT TO ME!!" she yelled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!   OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHHH MY GODDDD!" exclaimed Nelson..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBANDDDD!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned..

Beverly was soft and wet and smelled good....She kissed him slowly with butter soft kisses...He was close to exploding..


Their soft sweet moans could be heard if you stood close to the window..So could Olivia and I.


Nelson was going to town...He had Beverly on the living room floor..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" cooed Beverly loudly...ANOTHER TWO HOURS passed by,,

Beverly had Nelson hollering too!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUU...LAWDDDDDD!"

She was riding him! slowly, softly like a surfer rides the waves on their couch...


They never made it to their bedroom , they wound up making slow and sweet love on their living room couch for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....


While we were busy making love.. Lt. Tragg and April Taylor sat together in Food Corner having a banana split..

and staring into each other's eyes..




Everything was fine until Jumpshot Jim came waltzing in..

''Okay!, are we ready for tomorrow?   I want this to run smooth and tight...Smooth and tight...I want a swift conviction...I want to bombard Olivia and Beverly with more facts than they are ready for and to get a swift conviction or a proffer from them at best." said James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor.
"You've been up against them before...Do you really think you can rush a case past them? Unlike you, they've been busy working on every aspect of this case and if there are any holes, they're going to knock the whole wall down...We only have one witness who identifies him and puts him at the scene of the crime...What if he's lying? I don't trust this one witness...We need more...Another qualifying witness, Physical evidence of some kind..." said  April...


"He's a solid citizen April...I've checked him out thoroughly....He has people that will vouch for him."said Lt. Tragg.
"He's not on trial." said April..


"Well think about this...They haven't offered not ONE EXPLANATION, NOT ONE IOTA of Proof as to where he was during the murder...You know why?? Because they don't have it..They can't prove where he was...Advantage?? Us..We have a very credible eyewitness.." said Jumpshot Jim.


"He worries me...What was he doing there? He wasn't registered at the hotel....He ducks and dodges everytime he's been asked that....and if I'm asking these questions...Olivia and Beverly are going to be asking these questions too!." said April.

''Would you relax April..He's a stand up guy.." said Jumpshot Jim...


April sighed... She was a little angry...She was the only one who read and re-read the witness statements., the only one who read and reread the autopsy reports and the police report...The only one researching laws, cases and predicates and the only one who had revisited the crime scene.

While Laura Vale


was the investigator, she had gotten a work up on William Sonnett and had only learned that his marriage was in trouble and that he had hired the ACE Detective Agency to follow his wife..but had learned little else.. 

She was worried about him...Their whole case hinged on him.....She didn't like it...

She knew her ex-husband was sleeping with Laura and her...


and Lt. Tragg had brought in another very weak case and was only interested in getting her in the bed...

"WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!" said April strongly...She was getting angry with both of them...Their thick headedness, their stubborness..

'Relax April...I've seen Olivia and Beverly lately..They're not their usual cocky selves... They know we've got em...They know..They tried to talk to him..All of em...He wouldn't give em the time of day..Usually Donnie Ray goes it alone.. I heard the entire team approached him yesterday..and he shut em down..Relax April. He's a lawyer like they are..He's not intimidated by them in the least." said a confident, Lt. Tragg..

"Yeah, Olivia and Beverly are only human...They can't win all the time." laughed Jumpshot Jim.

"They may be human, but these two are stupid" , she thought to herself..


She knew this case was a disaster waiting to happen... She sighed and finished her Banana Split!


(CONCLUSION NEXT!)


No comments: