Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Talented Mr. Underwood


PRELUDE- LAST NIGHT!


 In a Tony Apartment Complex.....



A beautiful engagement ring is presented to a very special lady...


"Erin...Will you be my bride???"asked the man presenting the ring... John Underwood.. Chief financial Officer of WeFleecum and Howe Investments...

"Oh My God!  John, you were serious....You took me on that romantic weekend cruise...I-I -I thought you just wanted to get in my panties....I didn't know you were serious.." said Erin Wilson...an Investment Banker at the firm who was moving up the chain at a rapid rate...

She was seen as a rising star and the fact that the CFO of the firm had been romancing her for close to a year just helped her ascendency...He took her out to Dinners, To Great Parties....Bought her expensive gifts, but for a years' worth of trying, it hadn't gained him an invitation into her bedroom...He had barely gotten a kiss at the office Christmas Party. 

He lusted after her and wanted her so bad ...he could taste her.. Finally, after nearly two years courtship...He had begun to wear her down and when she agreed to go on the weekend cruise with him....They finally had sex...



And it was the best sex of his life...Erin was a surprisingly very passionate and creative lover....She had made him cum so hard, he had had to collect himself afterwords....






''Well, what do ya say?" he asked...

"I had heard you were a playboy...that you were juggling two other girls...butttt I've seen no evidence of that...so.........So my answer is Yes...Yes..Yes, I'll marry you John..." said Erin..

"You've just made me the Happiest man in Philadelphia." said John Underwood...

''Just Philadelphia?" she joked.

"The whole wide world...The Universe..." he said..


"That's more like it.." she said.


And rewarded him with a big kiss....

Truth be Told, he had had two big problems... Two women he was juggling while he was trying to get Erin in bed that wouldn't go away.

Kathy Palmer, another very ambitious, very talented  Investment Banker at his firm who he had romanced and tried to break it off with...She just wouldn't take a hint or a hike...And she'd gotten to the point that she was stalking him...Which is how she came to be on that Romantic Weekend cruise...She had threatened to tell Erin everything ....How he had put her up in a townhouse...How he had been sleeping with her for three years, how she had had two abortions...both were his babies... She had to go...
The other was a pretty little law student he had met in a bar...They had slept together a few times and he had bought her a few things....and just like Kathy Palmer, Cassidy Skyler was hung up on him...Madly in love and also on the verge of stalking him... Could he help it that he was so good in bed that these two women were totally hooked on him?


When he found out quite by accident that both women had booked themselves on the same romantic weekend cruise he and Erin had been on, he was both livid and worried...He couldn't afford a public confrontation...When he saw Kathy and Cassidy arguing to the point of violence ,He made a quick decision... One of them had to go!...Kathy....She had already called Erin anonymously and had caused a little friction between them a few weeks ago. He had smoothed it over and convinced Erin it was just a jealous and vindictive ex-girlfriend.....She had to go...and Cassidy...Well, she was collateral damage..

He had bashed Kathy's head in with one of the lamps in her room...That's how angry he was!


 and tossed her off of the boat into the river......
Then placed the lamp that he struck her with in Cassidy's cabin while she was out... One of his problems was dead and the other was charged with her murder. Game, Set, Match!


And Erin was all his...

What a talented man he was...

"Looks like you've earned another trip into my pantieeeeees." cooed Erin...kissing him passionately...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned John Underwood..
As he slipped them off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JOHN......YOU WERE READY....OUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOU!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ERIN...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....

"JOHN....OUUUUUUUUU JOHNNNNNNNN, you don't make any sense being this big and this harddddddd...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she coooed... sitting on the side of the bed, moving up and down on him and experiencing a wonderfully intense orgasm....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! JOHNNNNNNN!" she yelled out.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ERIN...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....

"JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! YOU'RE A BEAST!! OUUUUUUUU" she moaned...

And they made crazy love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....




Which brings us to this morning... 11:00 AM


We were in court... The Defense..

Ms. Yvette, our client, Cassidy Skyler, Myself, Keith Jones, my wife, Beatrice Evans -Jones , our associates, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed and our investigator. Jade Lee-Ho.

"Okay, we've got a good and sympathetic Judge...That's going in your favor." said Ms. Yvette.
"What's Not going in my favor?" asked Cassidy....
"You're a law student, you should be able to figure that out.. The Prosecutor.. We don't know who was assigned to this case yet." I said, smiling.
"Most of the Assistant District Attorneys refuse to work a case that Lt. Tragg is involved in...That could be in your favor.." said Bee Bee.
''On the other hand... Our D.A. often brings in outside talent...Outside talent that's pretty good...That might NOT be in your favor." said Sofia.
"But I wouldn't sweat it...We are pretty good...In fact..We are damn good...We learned from the best!" said Kahlil...Thinking of 



Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece, Beverly West, Nelson East and Ms. Yvette who had taken them under their wings and taught them about being prepared and how the attorney who prepares the best wins the case, regardless of reputation, how many previous cases they won or how long they'd been in the game..

"The only case that matters is the one you're trying right now...You should know the laws surrounding every facet of the case, know about similar or like cases and predicates and make sure your investigator tells you everything you need to know about everybody and everything....What you don't want is surprises.." Ms. Yvette pounded into the four of them over and over again. 



Jade nodded in agreement..


The Hot Judge, Julie Wong walked into the courtroom...

The Assistant  District Attorney was not known to us...She was Black, nice looking..Kahlil and I noted..

Her name was Sharonne Stokes..



but seemed to look familliar to Lt. Tragg.


''Stokes? Sharonne Stokes??? You're an Assistant District Attorney now?  You used to be a Detective didn't you?" asked Lt. Tragg.


''I did indeed...I served under then Lt. Eddie Cantrell...I understand he's made Captain now.... After my daughter died a few years back..I quit the force and I left town for awhile...  I came back, worked as a Septa Transit cop for awhile and put myself through Law School...I passed the bar and the rest is as they say...History...I'm a newly minted Assistant District Attorney..." she said...


''Well Good For you." said Lt. Tragg...


"This is what I meant Cassidy of the D.A. bringing in new talent....We don't know her." said Sofia.
"Ohhhhhh." said Cassidy.

"Yall don't...but I do...Her name is Sharrone Stokes, she used to be a cop..A Detective...She was the mother of my husband's child." said Ms. Yvette.

"WHATTTT?" exclaimed Bee Bee.
"The Mother of Gary's child?" said Jade, shocked..
''Aye Mios Dios." said Sofia, hearing this for the first time.
"WOWWWWW! Now there was a bombshell." I said.
"MANNNNNN!" said Kahlil.

''It was a long time ago... When they were both detectives...before he made Lieutenant..They had a little girl...They broke up....Their daughter died when she was three...Gary was messed up behind it...He doesn't talk about it..  She was messed up too...The little girl had some genetic condition that caused her early demise.. Sharrone quit the police force and left town...She came back and was a Transit Cop for awhile...Apparently she went to law school and passed the bar.. because here she is..Assistant District Attorney Sharonne Stokes.." said Yvette..

"You gonna be alright?' asked Bee Bee.
''Sure...There was never anything personal between me and Sharrone....She was in the picture long before I was...I was just an attorney and she was just a detective... Our paths only crossed in Josies.
Come on..let's get on with this hearing." said Ms. Yvette.


II-


Like all good Attorneys..Sharrone Stokes was a great storyteller..


She weaved a very convincing tale of a Romantic Weekend Cruise...for couples....


and two desperate women....

Murder victim Kathy Palmer
and her romantic rival, Cassidy Skyler, who both booked themselves on the cruise as singles  chasing after a yet unnamed man....

They got into a near violent argument and had to be seperated and then, hours later... according to ADA Stokes.. Ms. Skyler went to Ms. Palmer's cabin


bashed her over the head with a lamp and tossed her into the river...where her body might not have been found if it had got caught in the undertow and swept out to sea...


She told that story so well, you WOULD have thought she was there......

Yvette smiled..

"She told that story so well, I almost thought she was there." she said.. This brought the courtroom to laughter...

"I was there....My husband and I were booked on that same cruise the night this happened..  We didn't hear or see anything...but neither did you guys...and rather than argue the merits and particulars of this case now...We'd just like for our client to have bail, which she is entitled... She has no police record whatsoever...Not even a traffic ticket and she poses no threat to the community...She would like her day in court to fight these outrageously egregious and false charges." said Ms. Yvette.






Kahlil, Myself, Bee Bee and Sofia produced three witnesses a piece, 11 Males and one female to attest to Ms. Skyler's sterling charactor...


Judge Julie Wong set her bail at one thousand dollars , but ordered that she be fitted for an ankle monitoring device, so her movements could be tracked and she was given a 9:00 PM curfew...


Sofia passed a check for $100.00 to the baillif.

"Do you know uh Bresha Billips, the attorney?" he asked.

"I do.. I live across the street from her..." said Sofia.

''Tell her that Chuck said Hi." he said and smiled.

"I will." said Sofia, laughing.



"I hate wearing these things." said Cassidy..


As the ankle monitoring device was placed on her left leg...


"It's better than being in jail at any rate.  You're going to stay with me..." said Brenda. "Thank you Vettie..Guys...Look we are gonna go get some food...I'll have her at your office, first thing tomorrow...I promise." said Brenda.

"That's fine." said Ms. Yvette.


"Yvette right? Yvette Jones?" asked Assistant District Attorney Sharrone Stokes.

"Yvette Jones-Lockwood.." said Yvette.

"Ohhhh...You and Gary are uh..Married? Congratulations...I remember you from Josie's..."said Sharrone.

'' I remember you too! How have you been?"said Yvette.


"I-I've uh been busy as you can see...I went to law school, passed the bar and I'm an ADA now...These four guys with you?  They're good.." she said looking at us..





Me, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil.

"Yes, they're mine.. I'm Managing Partner at McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt...They're my staff attorneys and Jade here is

our investigator." said Yvette.


"Nice..Partner eh? That's a nice come up for you!  What's Gary been up to? Besides marrying you...He still Lieutenant at Internal Affairs?" she asked..

''Oh No...He is an investigator for the District Attorney's Office.. He works for you guys. He supports Rockland Cambridge and ADA Karen Page of the Wrongful Convictions Unit.  He and I have a little house...These guys live down the street from us..." explained Yvette..


"Ohhhhhhh myyy I have missed out on a lot...Well, maybe after this case is over , the two of us might have lunch.....It was nice touching base with you again." said Sharrone as she walked off.




"She seems nice." I remarked.
"Oh I'm sure she is...but don't be lulled by that...Those are the type who will cut your throat in court...Always be on your guard." said Yvette..

"That's a sobering lesson...I'll never forget that." I said.
"Neither will I." said Bee Bee.
"Me neither." said Sofia.

"Me Neither." said Kahlil.

"Boss Lady...I'm going to do a little digging.. I'll see you guys later." said Jade.



III-

Back at our building

and in our office.


Our office manager and semi retired Judge, Jetty Dukes were enjoying a passionate kiss...He had dropped by after his hearing with the Legal Ethics Board , of which he was a member..

"We can't stand here kissing all afternoon Jetty....besides...Boss Lady and the gang should be out of court by now and on their way back here." said Virginia, easing out of his embrace...
"Uh yeah...well I have a name for Yvette to ponder... They're defending that girl for murder and she uh was supposedly fighting another girl over him.....That name is John Underwood..." said Jetty..


''John Underwood....Doesn't ring a bell."said Virginia.


''Well with you it wouldn't...Heh heh heh..."laughed Jetty... ''He's my Broker...I have a few investments and he told me where to invest my money...He's very good at that.... Heh heh heh...You talk about me being the horniest man alive...Heh heh heh....I don't hold a candle to John Underwood."laughed Jetty..


"I'd have to see that to believe it...You come to my door...Hard and erect, before I even say come in..and since I got home from prison, you haven't been able to keep your hands off of me, you always want it...If this John Underwood fella is worse than you...I don't wanna meet him." said Virginia, laughing.


Jetty laughed loudly... "Hey I don't know if the man had anything to do with this or not...but the man is a walking penis and I've seen that girl you're defending before....on at least two occassions.. John has been married and divorced three times and he was involved with a young lady who tragically took her own life when he tossed her over..  He gets bored quickly and is on to the next fine young thing... Last year, I dropped by his condo for some investment advice...It was in the summer in the middle of the week and that girl, Cassidy came to the door.. She was wearing a tee shirt that came just above her hips.. I could see her panties...and she quickly called John and went running in the back... He came out with this little shitty grin on his face...

"Your timing stinks your honor..." he said.

"This Investment business has it's perks  huh?" I laughed... I passed him my portfolio... "When you get a moment...call me, let me know what you think.." I laughed..

She called from the back... "Johnnnnnnnnnny, I'm like super naked...I need you..." 

He looked at me with that shit faced grin...

"Go ahead man, do what you gotta do.." I said..

"Now no less than a month later ,I go over his condo again and he has that other girl over there, the one that got murdered...On his couch in her panties and bra watching Television like nothing happened.. I'm just saying ,if these two were fighting over a yet un named man....That's the man they were both fighting over... I'm 100 percent sure of that.." said Jetty,laughing.

''Sounds like this might be a  good tip." said Virginia.

''Now does Daddy get some more sugar for that good tip?" asked Jetty...


''Yesssssssssssss." said Virginia, kissing him slowly and passionately...


Jade had interesting news for us...

"Our murder victim, Kathy Palmer was a very ambitious, very talented  Investment Banker at WeFleecum and Howe..  people at the office don't know for sure, but rumors had it that she may have been romancing the CFO, a man named John Underwood.. Only thing is, John Underwood recently became engaged  to Erin Wilson, another up and coming  Investment Broker at the same firm.. I checked... Both Underwood and Wilson were on that same cruise you and Gary were on Ms. Yvette. Palmer had hired a Private Investigator to shadow  Underwood, who she feared was about to break it off with her permantly....Which is how she came to be on that Romantic Weekend cruise...She had threatened to tell Erin everything ....How he had put her up in a townhouse...How he had been sleeping with her for three years, how she had had two abortions...both of which were his babies." said Jade.

"Wowwwww...but where does our client come in?" asked Yvette..
"Yeah...shouldn't it have been Erin she was after?" I asked.
''Unless neither of them knew about Erin and each thought he was on there with the other one." said Sofia.
''No...If Kathy Palmer had threatened him about Erin, she at least knew ,even if Cassidy didn't." said Bee Bee

"Well Let Ms. Jade finish." said Kahlil.

"Our client is no angel either...She's had at least one abortion in the past year....and she too has hired a Private Investigator to follow mr. Underwood.. He took out a Cease and desist restraining order against her.. The Prosecution is going to use that against us... She knew about Erin...but Erin had been flagging 
Mr. Underwood...According to people I talked to...he was running behind Erin like a lovesick puppy...It's possible that both women fished themselves on to that cruise...Thinking he was with the other one and not with Erin...neither one considered Erin competition..." said Jade.

''He Must have been sweatin bullets...on that cruise with his main lady and both of his side chicks on the same cruise." I said.
"I knowwww right? Wow.....I would've hated to be in his shoes that night." said Kahlil.
"Nasty Low down dog....That's what he gets for trying to screw three girls at a time."scoffed Sofia.
"Two smart successful women fighting over one guy...I'd never do that." said Bee Bee.
"Look at you....You don't have to." I said.
''Awwwwwwwwww thank you...You're so sweet." said Bee Bee.

who rewarded me with a kiss.



''Jetty knows this guy...He's his investor..he said he's seen your client, Cassidy at this guy's condo on at least two seperate occassions and she was dressed for bed, if you get my drift." said Virginia... "he said he saw the other girl at his place too.." said Virginia.

''We need to look into this John  Underwood person..."said Ms. Yvette.

"He and Erin Wilson were booked on the cruise as a couple." said Jade.

"Who wasn't booked on that cruise?" asked Ms. Yvette.


IV-



At Home-

Yvette sat on the bed with her laptop...


doing research...


Gary sat down next to her on the bed...He was surprised at who she was researching...

"SHARONNE!" he said....

''Yes..She's prosecuting the case we are trying." said Yvette.




"I didn't know she was back in town.....After ...After ...After our uh daughter died...She was inconsolable..She  quit the police force and she went to Florida, where she had some family...." said Gary.

"She told me she came back three years ago and was a Transit Cop... Put herself through Law School,passed the Bar and is now an Assistant District Attorney..." said Yvette..


He looked at her profile..



SHARRONE STOKES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Edison High School...

Associates Degree - Administration of Justice / Pre Law - Community College of Philadelphia-

Philadelphia Police Academy

Detective

Sgt.....

Daughter, Autumn....deceased

SEPTA TRANSIT POLICE

BA- Temple University - Trial Advocacy /Pre Law/ Administration of Justice

JD- Middleton School of Law

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania/Deleware/New Jersey /New York

Public Defender- Bayside Pa. , Philadelphia PA.

Assistant District Attorney -Philadelphia PA.

''She's done well for herself." said Gary.
"Yes she has.." said Yvette....


John Curtis Underwood

Born in  Philadelphia.PA.

Graduated from St. Joseph's Prep - Philadelphia PA.

BA - Psychology and Economics, Tufts University, Somerville, Massachusetts

MBA- Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts

JD- Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts

Passed the Bar in Massachusetts/ New York/Pennsylavnia/New Jersey/Deleware

Management Consultant- Boston Consulting Group..

Investment Banking- Goldman and Sachs, New York City..

Married Cynthia Berg, Divorced.

Investment Banking- Morgan and Stanley, New York City

Married Monica Stessman, Divorced

Investment Banking, Lehman Brothers- Philadelphia PA.

Married Felicia Young, Divorced

Chief Financial Officer - Weefleecum and Howe Investments- Philadelphia Pa.

Engaged to Erin Wilson, Deputy Financial Officer, WeeFleecum and Howe Investments


"I know this guy...Underwood.. He gave me some good investment advice." said Gary..


Yvette's eyes lit up... "You are just full of surprises...You're well read...You have an enormous library, you're into the arts, you have investments.. There is a lot more to you than meets the eye Gary Lockwood.. and it makes me quite aroused.." said Yvette, folding up her lap top...


"Yeah? Really?" said Gary....His eyes as wide as saucers...  Yvette saw his reaction and just laughed.

"You are sooooo horny..." she said.
"Yesssss, really.." said Yvette..





who slowly slipped her panties off and dimmed the lights... 



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!" said Gary, slowly crawling on top of Yvette, kissing her like there was no tomorrow and entering her warm, wet center.

She hadn't been kidding, She was very aroused...Her skin was baby soft, she smelled good and she was very wet... He was losing his mind. going in and out of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" he moaned softly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Husband...My sweet ,sweet husband... Ouuuuuuuuu my goodness..." she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWW VETTIE....VETTTIE...YOU'RE MY SWEETT SWEET GIRLLLL, OUUUUUUUUUUUUU AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" Gary moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH GARY...GARY I'M HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOUUUU!" moaned Yvette, having two intense orgasms on top of the other..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTIE...VETTIE GIRL, I'M HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOUUUU!" he  moaned...

And for the next EIGHT to NINE HOURS, they made hot steamy love... with Gary cumming so hard...he had to collect himself..
with Yvette continuing to kiss him until he was hard again..

and him bending her over the bathroom sink and plowing into her again until his legs were shaking and hers were shaking and he came like a gusher....with Yvette having another intense orgasm....


Halfway across town...a phone was ringing.


It belonged to John Underwood..


''Speak to me.." he said.. It was his business phone.. Only a few had his personal phone number.


"It's me!!! Cassidy....Look, I'm out on bail.... I didn't kill your whore, Kathy Palmer... I don't know who did...but I need you to be a character witness for me.. My lawyers need a.." she said.

"You didn't give my name out  did you? You didn't talk to your attorneys or anyone about me did you?" asked John Underwood.

"No John and I won't...I promise you...I will never reveal your identity...I'll never betray you, you know that...but I need help...You owe me...All those nights you slept in my bed, sweating, humping, moaning.,begging me for more...and I gave it to you..You owe me something...I can't go to jail.." said Cassidy...

"You won't go to jail. What do you need, money??? I'll send a check to your attorneys..."said John.

"I need you...Let's meet somewhere...I need you...We haven't made love in two months...I need you...Don't you need me?" asked Cassidy...


"I'll have to talk to you later, just keep cool, everything will be alright..." said John Underwood..


Staring out at the night time sky...Everything was definitely not alright...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: