Thursday, July 7, 2022

To The Attention Of...

Kayla returned to the courthouse....

She sat in the back of the courtroom.... She watched her two cousins, Defense Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West argue brilliantly for the defense of her client, Duke Dagley..



on trial for the brutal murder of his former employee, Rita Mitchell, a woman he had been romantically involved with and who worked for him as an "exotic dancer" (Stripper) at his Strip Club... They fought successfully to have the details of his two past violent felonies supressed, An Armed Robbery Conviction and an assault conviction of his ex-wife... but not the fact that he had two violent felonies on his record..




Nelson ,Josie and Bresha brought in countless character witness after character witness to prove that for the past five years Duke Dagley's  record had been as clean as a whistle and that he was no longer prone to violence or criminal behavior..



ADA Jill Jones gave as good as she got.. She tried her best to discredit every last one of them...

Corey blocked her at every turn...Often leading to frustrating exchanges..

Which had Judge Reynolds admonishing both of them...

I was waiting for news from Dr. Goggins lab , The Medical Examiners Office and The FBI lab that the DNA evidence taken from the slain Rita Mitchell would make all of this arguing a mute point...If it wasn't a match...Then our guy was definitely not the one and Rita Mitchell was a victim of a serial killer, just like the other four recently murdered girls, including the Court Stenographer..

I also was working on another angle...getting three witnesses to testify who could place our client at a different location... These three were being threatened and intimidated by a dirty cop, who was shaking down the bar... 

Both of these situations would eventually end this trial...







Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie ,Bresha and Corey were doing an incredible job of stalling and holding up
Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones who was very good, and very tenacious and just as determined to win this case as we were...


Her crush...Assistant District Attorney ,Jake Patais, nicknamed "Lawyer Bae" by the female attorneys came into the courtroom and sat down....

She immediately removed Lt. Tragg's hands from under her skirt and turned her gaze toward him...
Lt. Tragg turned and caught Kayla sitting in the back of the courtroom...

Now she was here...He was convinced this was a scam, a ploy to get help when she was about to go underwater in this case....

After trial ended for the day , he walked over to her..


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! She is a cutey pie, I must say.." thought Lt. Tragg as he walked over to her..

"Nice stunt you pulled...You were in over your head and you passed out in order to bring in the calvery huh?" he sneered...

Kayla sighed and passed him her medical papers from her doctor and the hospital...as well as her temporary prescription...


"Sooooooooo you really were sick huh?" he said..."How fortunate for you...How lucky for you that you have a cousin and an auntie to pick up the slack..." he said.

"Olivia is my cousin...She's Beverly's Auntie...They're both my cousins...My Father and Olivia's Father are Brothers...Beverly's Father ,also my cousin is Olivia's older brother...Thus Beverly is Olivia's niece and my second cousin." said Kayla, who knew she'd confused him...


"Yeah Yeah Yeah, whatever....Your Auntie and Your cousin are fighting an uphill battle... Dagley is guilty and he's goin down..." said Lt. Tragg..

"You sure of that Lieutenant?" asked Olivia.  "We are using my brilliant little cousin's blueprint and opening up numerous flaws in your case, but more so than that...We may have some bombshell evidence soon that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOU ARRESTED THE WRONG MAN!" said Olivia.

''We already have the Jury in our corner." said Nelson..


"Think so huh?" he laughed..

"Hey Lieutenant...Just a heads up...You need to uh back up a little... You don't want those Sherriff's deputies carting you off huh? Someone could be watching." said Beverly giving him a heads up..


"Thank You.....Thank You Bev..." he said.. It was the most civil exchange between the two ever!...She was actually trying to help him....He found himself grateful to her. He didn't feel like another trip to the "Cooler" for violating C&D.

ADA Jill Jones was getting ready to approach "Lawyer Bae" when
"Diane?...what are you doing here?" he asked..
"Looking for you baby." she said.. "Come here." she said and motioned him towards 
The Judges Chambers...
where she kissed him passionately before the door was closed..




"I won my case today!!! I feel like celebrating.. I'm horny and I need you now.!! " said ADA Diane Baronski..


who already had her blouse open and her skirt off...


"OHHHHHHHH!" was all "Lawyer Bae" could say  as the door slammed and locked.
ADA Jill Jones was devestated..She heard the  kissing  and moaning and cooing...in the chambers...



She grabbed her legal briefcase and roller and left in tears....
"You guys are killin the game...I saw you in there.." said Kayla.
Beverly hugged Kayla..

"You gave us the blueprint Boo Boo."she said.
''And a very good one at that." said Olivia..
''We've got the jury on our side..."said Nelson..
"If I can get that DNA evidence back , we can prove that  he is innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt." I said.
"And then we have those three witnesses...We work that out and we can also win.." said Josie.
"So we have two ways we can carve out a win... I think the ADA senses that and she's getting weary." said Bresha.. She removed Corey's hand off of her butt.. 

She had had it with him today...He had run his hand up her skirt several times, squeezing her legs and softly moaning.. "Your husband is a lucky man Bresha....My god..." he said.



Corey had his arms around Bresha's waist again.....

Now very annoyed...She removed his hands again..Bresha removed his arm and moved as far away from him as she could get...

He noticed Kayla sitting in the back of the courtroom.... Corey couldn't take his eyes off Kayla...How good she looked.. her cocoa brown skin, her beautiful legs, her sexy body....More than anybody here..He wanted Kayla..He couldn't get her off his mind.. He walked over to her...


He whispered in Kayla's ear..

"Kayla , you look delicious..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he said.

"Delicious eh???" said Kayla..
"Yes...You look so good, I can taste you.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned.
"Corey, go away." she said.


II-




Back at our Office /Duplex

"OUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE THE HORNIEST MAN ALIVE!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ,SO DAMN HARD AND SO BIG....OUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Alfreda. She and Rockland were kissing passionately in the kitchen...They had been for the past HALF HOUR!
Her new Husband, Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge was off today and had come over early after we had left for court.. She was wearing a dress...and he had made the best of his time...
"You know how I get when you wear a dress." Rockland moaned.

"I know how you get when I breathe." Alfreda said, kissing him...
He had slipped her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ROCKLAND!!!!! OH MY GODDDD! COME ON...I'M AT WORK.. I DON'T COME TO YOUR OFFICE AND PULL YOUR TROUSERS DOWN!" she exclaimed...

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN!" he laughed..

"YOU'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU?" she laughed.


He had her in the kitchen...hoisted in the air..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS MAN!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled as he thrusted with wild abandon inside of her.. sweating and driven to the point of deliriousness.

The past HOUR AND A HALF they were going at it..


"OUUUU WE ARE GONNA GET CAUGHT ONE OF THESE DAYS! OUUUU" Alfreda wailed, her head turning from side to side..Her body trembling..

"NOT TODAY!" Rockland moaned.. "Alfreda ,I love you!" he cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland.. I KNOW YOU DO.... I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!" she whispered.

Alfreda's body trembled.. She had an intense orgasm and Rockland couldn't control himself either.. He too came with wild abandon...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled out to the top of his lungs....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland..." she cooed ,leaning up against him..both of them laughing...

They finished...They straightened their clothing.. They took turns using the bathroom to clean themselves up..

They didn't notice that the bell was ringing until afterwords...

Alfreda went to the front door...

There was a file in front of the door... It was addressed to "THE ATTENTION OF OLIVIA BENNETT ALEXANDER  AND BEVERLY WEST!"


"Hmmmmmm seems like somebody has some information for the dynamic duo."laughed Rockland.



Alfreda started to open it...then thought better of it...

"I'll pass this to them when they get here.." she said.

Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha arrived  A HALF HOUR LATER!

"Heyyy guys...We are back...It was quite a day.    " said Olivia.
"Yes it was...Hi Mommy, Hi Rockland." said Beverly...
"Liv, Bev...This arrived on the doorstep for you two, not too long ago...No Stamp and No Return address." said Alfreda..
passing Olivia the envelope....
"Hmmmm, somebody pass me a letter opener..."said Olivia.
"Where's Donnie Ray?" asked Rockland..
"He had some investigative work to do, related to the case...  He's looking for three witnesses.."said Beverly.
"Oh Myyyyy, hey guys look at this.." said Olivia.

It was a file . A file on Attorney Corey Beane, who was working with us...

>
Corey James Beane-

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School -Philadelphia PA.

BA- Administration of Justice/ Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law- Lasalle University-Philadelphia PA.

Arrested for Sexual Assault of a Stripper.. Charges dismissed. (Victim refused to come forward.) 

JD- Georgetown School of Law

Passed the Bar in Washington D.C. , Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey and New York

Arrested  for sexual Assault of a stripper in Washington D.C. , Charges dismissed , lack of evidence.

Associate Attorney -Leland and Straus- Washington-D.C.

Associate Attorney -Willard and Russo- Wilmington, Deleware

Associate Attorney- Watson and Diaz-Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

Arrested for Sexual Assault of A Stripper, Camden , New Jersey, Charges dropped, lack of evidence, (victim refused to press charges.)

Public Defender- Philadelphia Pa.

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia Pa.

Associate Attorney-Cochran and Grace- Philadelphia PA.

"WOWWWWWWWW! Look at that! That certainly explains a lot!" said Beverly...
"He's got three arrests for sexual assault...No convictions though..." said Nelson.
"Well, that certainly explains a lot." said Josie.
''It certainly does.." said Bresha..



"Looks like ole boy celebrated after he graduated from college here in Philly....He went to D.C. cooled his jets for a minute and got in trouble again after he passed the bar... Then he's good for a few years and he comes up here and gets in trouble in Camden of all places... All three cases dropped, none of the girls were willing to testify or press charges..." said Nelson..


"I can tell you why....His Father is now a  Federal Circuit Court Judge and his mother was the counsel for the Philadelphia School Board... They know people, they have influential friends.. Whenever little Corey got in trouble..Mommy and Daddy cleaned up his messes.. It makes me sick.."said Rockland.

"Should we confront him Liv?" asked Josie..
"No....it's in his past...It doesn't pertain to this case...but it's good to know..." said Olivia.


"I just know I never want to be alone with him. I don't even want to sit next to him.."said Bresha.
''That makes two of us girlfriend." said Josie..
"Make that three." said Beverly.
''Somebody wanted us to know this and I want to know who and why?" asked Olivia.

The Person who sent it was across town in a Tony Condo...Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones.. She was certain that Olivia and Beverly didn't know this about the attorney they were working with...She felt as though they needed that heads up as one woman to another woman. 


Right now, she and Lt. Tragg were in bed, and she was showing him how much woman she was...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lieutenant! " she moaned as they kissed passionately....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he cried out..
He helped her out of her dress 

and her panties..

He bent her over the sink....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having an intense orgasm already! Her body trembling
/




"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.. 


They went in her bedroom and made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS.

She admired his stamina.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned. She was having another intense orgasm! Her body trembling...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUU WEEEEEEEE!" he screamed out, cumming so hard, he felt as if he was going to die..

It was near daybreak and she was still kissing him passionately...

"Arthurrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I want some morrrrrrrre." she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRD!" he moaned.

She was going to kill him, he thought.

She was upset that her crush, ADA Jake Patais

 had a girlfriend, 

Diane "Hot Panties" Brokowski... Word around the D.A.'s office about her was that she had slept with half the town.... Maybe she had when she first got to town, but since she started sleeping with Jake Patais...there hadn't been anyone else in two years.

Jill had called Lt. Tragg after court..


"ARTHUR, I NEED YOU NOW!!! MY KEY IS UNDER THE MAT...LET YOURSELF IN...I'LL BE WAITING...IN THE BEDROOM!" she said.

He was over her condo in TWENTY MINUTES!


And they had been making love since then...



She began riding him slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR.....MYYYY GOOOOOOOOODNESS!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned. 

She was soft and wet and smelled so good that he couldn't help being entranced..


They made love for another THREE HOURS!! He came and came hard again... Her body was trembling something crazy...




She was at the door in just her panties..blocking him once again.....




"Arthur don't go......I NEED SOME MORE!"she said as they kissed passionately....


"Anytime baby! ANYTIME!" he said..

"ANYTIME?" she asked and felt his crotch...He was still hard..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'VE GOT A NICE BONER! HOW ABOUT NOW???" she asked

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he moaned.


They started kissing again....

"Ouu, you're still hard....you're a nasty boyyyyyy Arthur....OUUUUUUUUUU!" she giggled.

"YES I AMMMMMMMM! WHAT DO YOU NEEEEEEEEED?" he asked..

"I NEED MORE!" she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HELLL! WELL LET ME GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEEEEED.....OHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

Within minutes. his clothes were off again..

They were back in bed again....

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed to the top of her lungs...

"WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" he yelled to the top of his lungs.


III-

I was busy in another part of town... I was in the Bar and strip club that Duke owned.. He had written up a phony contract of ownership giving the Bar and strip club over to me..  I was setting a trap for a dirty cop. Nick Gentry had bought a new home in the pas year and a summer home in Margate...Was in the process of buying a Yacht at the Marina and a small private plane.. All on a cop's salary.... shaking down Dive Bars, Strip Clubs and Pawn shops was very lucrative... word on the street was that even the stick up boys gave him 28 cents on the dollar for everything they stole.. This man was a one man crime wave.
I had done my research on him thoroughly and had went to Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide... He and Gary Lockwood an Investigator for the D.A.'s office had set this entire sting up.


All things considered... Dagler's  strip club wasn't so bad... It was clean and neat as strip clubs go..

The girls were accommodating...

The club did good business...


My prey came in...Corrupt Vice Detective, Nick Gentry.... He was told I was the new manager..

I had a wad of cash on me...I was counting my money...Twenties and Fifties...


He sat across from me..

"Hi...You the new boss here huh?" he said..


"Yup...that would be me.." I said and showed him the new ownership contract... The current boss is incarcerated and on trial for murder...So I'm watching the store for him." I said..


"Oh is that right? Apparently he didn't tell you who I am and our little arrangement huh?" said the man.

"He told me some cracker cop by the name of Gentry would come around.. Apparently you and the Boss man don't have an arrangement...You and I don't either." I said continuing to count my money...


"That sunshine would be me..Nick Gentry....You are to pay me my percentage..Forty percent of your action or I'll look for violations like underage drinkin, Maybe your strippers are underaged, maybe they're trickin...And I'll have L& I shut this place down.. I know people there...I did it to Big Chicken and he got the message, now he kicks up to me..." said Gentry....

''Well I aint Big Chicken and I aint gonna give you nothin....Cop....So take it down the street.." I said..



He snatched at my money....Then he produced a gun...


"Must I play it the hard way?   You open that cash register and give me my cut or you wind up dead." he said.


"I understand there are three witnesses who could clear Mr. Dagler and you've been leanin on them telling them they'd better not talk ,am I right? So Witness tampering and extortion are YOUR VICES EH COP??" I asked.


"You're a cop! aren't you?" he said and jumped up....


He aimed his gun at me..



I pulled mine out...and fired, hitting him in the shoulder...

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I'VE BEEN SHOT!!" he hollered and tossed his gun up into the air...falling to the floor as patron looked in shock...

"GENTRY DROP IT!!" said Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide.
"GENTRY DROP IT!!" 

said  Gary Lockwood, an Investigator for the District Attorney's Office...both had their glocks  drawn.
There would be no need for that!

but poor Nick Gentry was on the floor, holding his arm...

Two Uniformed officers got him up....



"Badge and gun....If it's anything I hate, it's a dirty cop.. You're done Gentry..." said Captain Eddie Cantrell..


Our entire conversation was on tape...I was wearing a wire... Gentry was handcuffed and read his rights and taken to Central Booking. His shoulder was bleeding... A Bit of first aid was administered....He was led out to cheers and clapping....

His days of shaking down Strip Clubs, Bars and Pawn shops in the area was over....


"Thanks Donnie Ray." said Gary...

"Oh don't mention it.." I said.






Beverly , Nelson and Josie served subpoenas to all three witnesses and informed them they no longer needed to fear Detective Nick Gentry... He had been relieved of his badge and his gun and arrested.


When we returned home....Beverly Nelson and Josie told me about the file on Corey and his three arrests for sexual assault..





I was stunned, but happy that we had signed affadavits and subpoened three witnesses who could clear Duke Dagley of the murders...This wasn't  the only unfinished business on Kayla's blueprint for us...
I also needed that DNA evidence.

Everyone had gone....I was kissing Olivia, who I hadn't seen all day in the front of the office... The lights were dimmed and we were closed for business..
''Donnie Ray..Donnie Ray calm down a minute. You got mail baby." said Olivia, who pointed to three letters.
"I can read them tomorrow." I said.

We started kissing some more..
"I think you might want to read them today love...Come on let's go upstairs and get undressed.." said Olivia, who picked up the three letters and followed me up the stairs.

IV-

Once upstairs I read all letters signed to the Attention of Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander.

One from Dr. Goggins DNA Laboratory.

"Mr Alexander after a detailed examination, we find that there is not a match between Duke Dagler and the DNA found on the body of the murdered woman, Rita Mittchell

The Second Letter from The Medical Examiner's Office  said the same thing-

"Mr Alexander after a detailed examination, we find that there is not a match between Duke Dagler and the DNA found on the body of the murdered woman, Rita Mittchell.

The Letter from the FBI said the same thing-

Mr Alexander after a detailed examination, we find that there is not a match between Duke Dagler and the DNA found on the body of the murdered woman, Rita Mittchell.

"Liv....We got it.. The DNA proves he's innocent!!! The DNA proves it and we got three witnesses that place him elsewhere.." I said.


"That's right....We got the proof..Now come in this bedroom and let's celebrate.." she said, running her finger across my lips..


Olivia had on Satin Lingerie and garters.... I was about to lose my mind....
She kissed me slowly and passionately...She knew what she was doing..She didn't want to discuss this case any longer...truth be told , neither did I...

''Come here and get involved in this case" she said seductively....

Olivia laughed at how fast I was getting out of my clothing...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu, you 're ready to handle all this business.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...

"Yes I am.." I said.

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,'Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!....OUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said laughing....

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little...How long have we known each other? I still get you all excited like that?" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here. I should wear Satin panties and garters more often..." she said softly.....
She laid another sweet kiss on my lips...

She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..HANDLE THIS BUSINESSS..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEE..."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

"You like it daddy?" she moaned..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.." I said..

"Mama likes it tooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" she moaned..

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......


She continued kissing me..



" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.




 We kept on at it for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

Another FOUR HOURS passed slowly by before I finally came...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, that was sooooooooooo nice....Ouuuuuuuuuuu!" Olivia moaned as she lie on top of me...




At The headquarters of the Criminal Ivestigation Division , another message was coming through...From The  FBI CRIME LAB in QUANTICO

To The Attention of  - Lt. Sissy Van  Buren, C.I. D.  As we told you yesterday, after a detailed examination, we find that there is not a match between  suspect Duke Dagler and the DNA found on the body of the murdered woman, Rita Mittchell.

However there is a match between the DNA found on Rita Mitchell, Angelique Thomas and the other three murdered girls..... All five girls appeared to have been sexually assaulted and murdered by the same man.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: