Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Such A Shame About Angelique

MONDAY MORNING- BREAKFAST

 Talk Goes around...

In the modern cafeteria at the Bridge Building, this Monday Morning, the talk was about the young woman who was murdered early Saturday Morning...

"That girl that got murdered over the weekend...It was Angelique Thomas , the Court Stenographer...You know her , the pretty light skinned girl that always talked to you after court..."said Jazzy...
"Yeah, I remember her, Nice girl....She kind of put you in the mind of Josie...Olivia's Josie." said Dabnis.
"YESSSSS...She did resemble Josie." said Jazzy.
"I liked her...She was always so nice to me..." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows.
''She was nice to me too!"said Chip.
"Such a warm spirit...Always had a joke for you, which made you smile no matter how bad your day was going?" said ADA Karen Page.
''She was mad cool..Showed me where everything was my first time in the courthouse..."said Tony..
"I'm gonna miss her, her smile..her corny jokes...Mannnnnn who would do such a thing?" said Ray.
''Shame about that court stenographer, Angelique Thomas, " she was so nice." said Yvette.
"I remember my first few days in the courthouse...She showed me where everything was my first time in the courthouse...Told me who was who...Which Judges were cool and which were not! She was good people."said Keith Jones..
"Yeah Me too!  She was so nice. I'm gonna miss her.. Who would want to hurt her?"asked Beatrice..
''Same Here...Showed me where everything was my first time in the courthouse... whoever killed her, couldn't have been someone who knew her.. She was an Angel."said Sofia.
"I think everyone who knew her felt that way.." said Kahlil..
"My husband Danny said.. 

That there have been three or four other young women killed the same way..
but that this may be a copycat.." said Jade.

"A copycat?" asked Ms. Virginia.

"The other three or four girls were all dark brown skinned African American women.. Angelique Thomas was light skinned and curly haired Like Olivia's Josie." said Jade.


We were having breakfast at the stylish cafeteria in the courthouse preparing to begin our defense of our client..We were all talking about it..

''Everybody said we favored each other.. I didn't think so... Two Black girls, same build, light skinned with curly  hair..She didn't think we looked alike either." said Josie.
"I remember that time you both wore the same skirt, you had everybody fooled.."laughed Nelson..
"Yeah, I remember that." laughed Beverly.

"She was always so nice.."I remember my first few days in the courthouse...She showed me where everything was my first time in the courthouse..."said Bresha.

''She was a very nice girl...I can't imagine who would have done such a thing...Did you know her Corey?" asked Olivia.
"I-I- I uh seen her around...but uh...we never talked..." said Corey , who seemed very subdued this morning as we ate breakfast....







"Olivia that is an incredible fragrance you are wearing...I like it." said Corey to her..
"Thank you...I purchased this in San-Francisco Recently..." said Olivia..
''You have great tastes. Where is uh your husband, Donnie Ray this morning?" he asked her. He had his arm around her waist a little too snug for Olivia's comfort...
"He's doing a little investigating for us...He'll be joining us before it's over.." said Olivia, trying to move out of his tight embrace....

"If I was Donnie Ray, I'd never leave you unattended...Ummmmmmmmmmmmm." he said.
He leaned over and kissed her cheek...."Because you are as sweet as pie." he said.
Olivia looked at him strangely....He was way over the line with her...Very innapropriate.


II-


I was at the headquarters of The Criminal Investigation Division Today.....


''Thanks for seeing me...I know you guys are busy with three murders.." I said.


"It's four now....A young lady was murdered early Saturday Morning.. At first we thought it was a copycat because unlike our other three girls...She was a light skinned African -American woman and not a cocoa brown skinned woman..." said Sissy.


"And you know it's not a copycat becauseeeeeee.?" I asked.

"Because we have a DNA match......The Public doesn't know any of this..and thanks to Lt. Tragg not being around.. We were able to keep these investigations seperate and out of the public eye..

Her detectives, Duke Baylor, Angie Belton-Barlow, Sirena Pile, Tony Hopkins, Carlotta Rodiguez-Wallace, Tyriq Pile and Jimmy Barlow were at their desks and on the phone, working hard on leads for all four cases.







"I had my detectives investigate all three women as though they were  seperate cases because you never know..We interviewed Family members, friends, associates...We checked financial, bank records, debit and credit cards, recent purchases...and cross checked and cross checked again to see if any of these girls had anything or anyone in common... They did not..The first girl had just left Josie's , when she vanished into thin air and was found in an alley two days later.. The second girl had just left Aqua Bar, when she vanished into thin air and was found in an alley the next day...The third girl had just left Stoleys when she vanished and was found two days later in an empty parking lot....Blocks away...What the three girls had in common was they had scratched or punched their assailant and drew blood and had skin under their fingernails... We got a 99.9 percent DNA match from all three girls..  but their perpetrator has no criminal record...He's not in the system or the VICAPS system or Interpol.. Has never served in the Armed Forces and isn't bonded." said Sissy.


"So Our guy is a new player." I said.

''Yeah but we'll find him.." said Sissy. "We know from the DNA...that our guy is an African-American male...We know that much...This latest girl ,Angelique Thomas was having Crabs and Beer at the Mermaid Crabhouse.. She called an Uber and went outside to meet him... The Uber was a little late and the Uber Driver said she wasn't there when he arrived....She was found several hours later, raped and beaten to a pulp and strangled in an abandoned warehouse not too far from the Mermaid Crab house."said Sissy..

''Just like the other three..And Saturday Night... I understand this girl was light skinned...A different M.O." I said.
"Yes..When Sgt. Brice turned it over to us...I thought..We all thought...Copycat...because Serial Killers rarely change their M.O.. unless this guy is just horny, and he took whatever or whoever was available..
This girl was not a stripper or a party girl like the other three...She was a Court Stenographer. If you don't know her, your wife and her niece and all of your neighbors knew her..She worked in the courthouse. Angelique Thomas....She was last seen at The Mermaid Crab house like I said....She left around midnight and vanished...Her body was found around four in the morning in the back of an abandoned warehouse...Like the others, beaten, strangled and sexually assaulted. The killer got sloppy..Like the others he used  a condom with a spermicide. but he left saliva on her bra...He ripped her panties, and we pulled a fingerprint and DNA off the panties..and there was spillage of semen... We checked it against the DNA from the other three women and we got a 99.9 match...Same guy....All four...This was a crime of pure rage though....You could sense it...The brutality, the sloppiness. We have a serial killer on our hands..."said Sissy..

Sharon Hopkins, Deputy SAC of the Philadelphia FBI/ATF walked in..."Donnie Ray!!!...Well hello stranger " she said smiling.  We had known each other since my days as a Homicide Detective in New Orleans and her days heading New Orleans FBI Office.,


''Heyyyy girl." I said and hugged her.

I tossed my case file on the table....along with the Autopsy and Tox reports...


"This is Lt. Tragg's case.." said Sissy.


"Yes it is...If what I think is correct...This was actually your first victim... I did the same thing your detectives did..I interviewed the family members, the relatives and the other strippers at the strip club she worked at and I followed her money trail.. Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Purchases...My Wife's cousin,


Attorney Kayla Bennett St. Jacques  and her associate attorney, Corey Beane did the same thing.. We traced her activities on the day she died up to a point.where she vanished. This has all the ear markings of one of your cases...We are defending the man, a strip club owner who Lt. Tragg arrested...I think he got the wrong man, I really do...and I don't think he did nearly as thorough an investigation as we did." I said.

"And water is wet...What else is new? He never does a thorough investigation...and nine times out of ten, he always jumps to conclusions and arrests the wrong person." said Sharon...

Sissy looked over the original crime scene report, and the Autopsy and Tox report and DNA report..
"This victim also had skin underneath their nails and had drawn blood from her attacker..
Why didn't he order a DNA test and compare his perp with the DNA found on the body?" asked Sissy.

''Sis, why do you even ask that? That would be like him actually doing some police work. He wanted a quick arrest in time for the evening news. I'll bet he didn't even read the Autopsy or Tox reports." said Sharon.



"I'm just asking you to compare our case with your other four...My guy has been locked up for over a month...He couldn't have possibly committed these four crimes...He's still locked up...He's in court right now..but compare.." I asked..

''Okay...we'll look at it.. Duke Dagler has DNA and Prints on file..He's a twice convicted felon..but if you can, Get me fresh DNA...AND not a word of this to a certain Lieutenant..I don't want him to think we are meddling with his case."said Sissy..

''We go out of our way to avoid Lt. Tragg." I said.


''So do we." said Sharon...The three of us laughed.



Our day in court ended...

"Olivia, you and I make a good team...We had the Prosecution on her heels.." said Corey, again with his arm around Olivia's waist , hugging her in a way only her husband should.
"Ugh, Thank You." said Olivia, removing his arm from around her waist...He was making her feel very uncomfortable...The way he was whispering to her and getting in her personal space..
"Beverly, you and your girls and your husband were incredible, ready for everything, every challenge..
We may wrap this thing up quicker than expected..
"Thank you..We owe it all to our wonderful teacher.." said Beverly , who hugged her Aunt..
"Yes, she taught us everything we know.." said Josie , who hugged Olivia from the other side.. They saw how Corey was coming on to her and they got closer to protect her.
'' And our Big Brother here." said Bresha , who grabbed Nelson's arm and clung to it..
Nelson smiled.. he had no idea of what was going on...

"You guys pitched a bitch today in court...I'm in good hands with you."said a grateful Duke Dagley as 


he was handcuffed and walked back to the Sherrif's bus for transfer back to CFC.



In the Judges Chambers...


"I really took a drubbing in there today... Arthur...you've got to get me some more evidence..Interview some more people..We don't have any forensic evidence linking him to the crime..You've got to find me something.." begged Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones..


"Don't worry...Don't worry baby....I've got you covered." said Lt. Tragg..

As they began kissing passionately....

"Okay Arthur, that's enough...I've got to go and study...You go find me some evidence." she said..

"Relax baby....I got this covered.." said Lt. Tragg..


as they continued to kiss passionately.

She eased out of his embrace.. and straightened her clothes...

''Okay Arthur...I've got to go...Get me some more evidence..I'll see you later." she said as she left the Judges Chambers..



''Donnie Ray is picking me up...We have to get DNA samples ,fresh DNA samples from Duke to turn over to C.I.D." said Nelson.
"Me and the girls  are going to slip out for some drinks..Why don't you take Corey with you Nelson?" said Olivia. She had had her fill of Corey and his handsiness for one morning.


Beverly, Josie and Bresha had already slipped out of sight..


"Hey Corey, Donnie Ray and I are going over to C.I.D. headquarters, wanna tag along?" asked Nelson.

Corey wanted none of that...He wanted to be with Olivia and the girls, but they were nowhere in sight. They had quietly slipped out of the courthouse.

"Uh no...that's okay...I uh have a few things I have to take care of  Nelson." he said  and quietly left./


III-

The Girls. Olivia, Beverly , Josie and Bresha went to a tony rooftop bar to have drinks....

They ordered a pitcher of Virgin Sangria..
"I'm so glad you girls came to my rescue... Corey was all over me...all during the hearing..Had his arm around my waist, hugging me, squeezing me.....He even kissed me on the cheek!  That was really inappropriate. It's a good thing Donnie Ray wasn't here." said Olivia..

''Auntay..He's been inappropriate with all of us...We didn't think he'd dare get handsy with you...but he surprised us...He did. The other day when we stopped by Cakeman Raven's place on our way up to the prison...We were in the car, going to meet Duke at CFC  and Corey had his arm around my waist...Which made me hella uncomfortable..He was squeezing me the entire ride...


Then his hand snaked down to my butt...I was sure this was an innocent mistake until he squeezed my butt...I was astounded..




Nelson was in the front seat with you and Donnie Ray, but had he of seen that..We'd of had an accident...He would have  tried to kill him.. 


Corey did the same thing to Bresha...He had his arm around her waist and was squeezing her butt.. We stopped at Cakeman Raven's Bakery..When we got back in the car...Bree sat up front with You  and Donnie Ray 



and Nelson sat with me...


Then Corey started bothering Josie...rubbing her legs and snaking his hands up her skirt.. 

She slapped the hell out of him....
Nobody saw it but me...Donnie Ray ,you and Bree were engrossed in conversation and Nelson was asleep




...Corey behaved himself after that... I know he knows I saw it.. and he was very embarrassed. He had some scratches on his face..He told us he fell down the steps..but I don't believe that...More than likely some female fended off his unwanted  advances.. I'm just sayin...He's uh, kinda creepy." said Beverly..



"It's all true...He snaked his hands up my skirt todayin court  and I had to remove his hands twice and he had his arms around my waist , squeezing me twice...."That's why I excused myself  and went to the ladies room. and when I came back in, I sat on the other side of you." said Bresha.

"He's been kinda frosty, Kind of stand offish towards me most of the day.." said Josie..

''That's because you slapped the hell out of him...I was too close to my husband for him to get handsy with me today.."
"Today he was just impossible. All that hugging and squeezing and the compliments... and kissing me on the cheek. He asked me where Donnie Ray was and said -"If I was Donnie Ray, I wouldn't ever leave you unattended. because you're as sweet as pie.." I wonder if he was  like this with Kayla?" asked Olivia.

"He was worse Auntay...Kayla told me..

"For the past three to four weeks when we were prepping for trial and then facing off against the prosecution... He's been begging me for it.. saying he knows I'm married , but he could be very discreet and that his apartment is halfway across town...Nobody we both know would see us.....We could take a day off from prepping and go to his place and make love...He just wouldn't take no for an answer.. That's why I came here to research or researched at my office...I didn't want to be alone with him... We went to the law office downtown one night..and he was rubbing my legs, running his hand up my skirt, tugging on the waist band of my panties and even tried to kiss me...He kept pointing to his erection and telling me he has a nice package and how much he'd like to put it in me...We didn't get a lick of work done.. I had him drive me home..
If I had told Ray...Ray woulda killed hm and we wouldn't be able to finish this trial... I just wanted this trial finished and I never want to see or work with Corey Beane again.." she said.

''Oh My God...He's a menace...A horny Menace." said Olivia.

Beverly, Josie and Bresha cracked up laughing..

''Horny Menace.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Beverly.
''Well after all that's the truth.. He is a Horny menace."laughed Josie..
''Horny Menace.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sounds like a bad science fiction move!" laughed Bresha.




They all had a good laugh...



Two More pitchers of Sangria arrived
And they didn't leave until they had downed botch pitchers

at this tony establishment on this warm summer day.



IV-


Nelson and I had been busy this afternoon...We had a fresh DNA sample from Duke Dagley... and the DNA taken off of the woman he was accused of killing.. 
We took it and our sample to Dr. Goggins Laboratories
So that she could compare...
Next we went to the Medical Examiners Office so that Hazel could make a comparison..
"I told Lt. Tragg to compare his DNA with the DNA we took off of the dead woman...but he never got around to it.. I doubt if he even read the DNA or Tox reports, yet he's always telling us to get a report to his desk ASAP!" said Hazel..
Next we took his sample and the sample from our murder to CID headquarters where the FBI would determine if there was a match to Duke and if our sample was a match to somebody else...The mystery man they were looking for linked to four other homicides..
"Tell Liv I said Hi." said Sharon...





Olivia and her girls had gotten soused after trial today at a rooftop restaurant....They were all home safely...



When I got home finally, Olivia was sitting on the couch, waiting for me..


"Sorry I uh didn't catch up with you guys in court....I had a lot to do today....Now we gotta concentrate on those witnesses." I said.


Olivia came out in a baby blue top and Baby Blue shorts..

"You like?  It's not sexy...but it is comfortable.." she said.. She clearly did not want to talk about the case..
"Baby....Anything on you is sexy....Come here.." I said.. 

"Awww thank youuuuu...Thank you for always making me feel like the most desired woman in the world Donnie Ray."said Olivia.

"A lot of men do desire you...but none more than me." I said softly...
Which led to more deep throat kissing...

and me eventually slipping her shorts and panties down...


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" I said.


"You are sooooo silly....and very horny....Like me!   Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. 

'LOOK AT YOU!!!" I said.

She felt my penis with both hands....

"I uh see...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!~" she said, smiling.

We stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." I said.

"I know...I can see... My goodness, you are a blessed man... You are like a mule."exclaimed Olivia.

"REALLY?" I said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said.

"WOW!" I said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! ." she said.......

"It's all for you  baby" I said shyly...

"Yesss, you're all mine now! wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got me very excited..


I tossed her on the bed...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."I groaned in my low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle a little..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..

All that kissing  had gotten me more than ready....



  I lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY TALK TO MAMA!" cooed Olivia..I was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!!!!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Olivia  screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH  DONNIE RAY!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Olivia

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"OLIVIA... MRS. BENNETT-ALEXANDER!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned  loudly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY! WHAT DO YOU WANTTTT????" she cried out...

"MORE...MOREEEEE!" I yelled..

"TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!" she cried out...



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Olivia's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Olivia continued kissing Me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!OUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I  moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!? TALK TO MAMA!" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS! OLIVIA, I LOVE YOUUUU! "I moaned..At this point, I  didn't know if  I was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" I  asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....Olivia  was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as I began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Olivia!!!...

I Did, I came hard...I felt like I was dying almost....

I lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Olivia wouldn't let me  sleep , She continued kissing me, rubbing my large penis...keeping it hard..

Let's ride some more." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I moaned..I climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DONNIE RAYYYYY!!!!!!!!,  it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  HUSBAND....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



We  were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD  BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


Then we were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"  I moaned  as I came again like a gusher...




I lie in between Olivia's  legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Olivia was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held my head in her arms for awhile.

"Anybody ever tell you , you're as sweet as pie?" I asked her..

''Yes." she answered and giggled.

.
She eventually wound up sleeping on my chest...with my arms around her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that was sooooo good..Ummmmmmmmmmmm yessss!" she cooed..as she lie on top of me and as she rocked me slowly to sleep!

As I drifted off to sleep ,I thought about the last victim, Angelique Thomas.. I remembered her..She was a nice girl...Always helpful...She didn't deserve this and our client certainly did not do this.. This was someone else..I was 99 percent certain, it was the same man who had killed the woman our client was accused of killing..the same monster and he had to be stopped...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: