Friday, July 8, 2022

Blondie


 FOUR YEARS AGO- CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY!!!

Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones of Camden ,New Jersey had just won a verdict in an important case..she was still hanging around after court had cleared out...She felt a presence behind her. She spun around, she saw the handsome attorney she had just bested....Corey Beane.

He was right up on her.. She could feel his erection on her back...She immediately moved away..

"Ohhhhhh." she said.

He wasn't the least bit embarrassed...It was almost as if he wanted her to see his trousers sticking out like a circus tent.


''Hello Blondie..You did a good job in court today...That's the first time I lost a case.." he said and smiled.

"There is a first time for everything...My name is not "Blondie....It's Jill Jones, Assistant District Attorney, Camden County." she said.


"Ohhhh Jill Jones, Assistant District Attorney, Camden County...Okay... Can I buy you breakfast?" he said..

He was tall ,very handsome, dressed well, smelled great and had a cockiness about him that kind of turned her on...

''Well..Well uh...Okayyy." she said.



They went to a near by diner....




and had breakfast.....

Instead of sitting opposite of her, Facing her, He sat next to her, very close to her..

"You know Blondie...I like you...You're pretty....and you're smart...You're wasting your time here in Camden as an ADA...I could see you at my firm in Cherry Hill...or in Philly where I'm moving back to soon....but in the near future...I could see you in my room...making love to me.." He said.

He slid his hands up under her skirt and was rubbing her legs and gently tugging on the waistband of her panties..




She was astounded... 
She removed his hands...and pulled her dress down.

"You're quite sure of yourself aren't you? I don't even know you." she said.


''We've been jousting in this courtroom for the past four weeks and you don't know me? I think you know me quite well Blondie...I know you and I know I want you...I want you real bad.." he whispered..
he moved even closer to her and kissed her neck... She moved her head.. His sheer arrogance was turning her off.
"Okay...now you're a little too close...Move over a bit.. You're in my personal space." she said.

"I want to get in your personal spaces...All up in it..." he whispered.. He again slid his hands up under her skirt and was rubbing her legs and gently tugging on the waistband of her panties..

"You're way out of line counselor...I had no idea you had these kind of feelings  for me." she said and removed his hands and pushed him farther away from him... "Move over...you're crowding me." she said.

"Relax" he said.... He took her hand into his and rubbed it softly....Then he put it right in the middle of his crotch....He had an erection...His trousers were sticking out...He stared into her eyes...I'm a very successful attorney who has got an enormous penis and I'd like to stick it in you right now..Ummmmmm real bad." he said.

"OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE  YOU SAID THAT!!! You think very...very highly of yourself don't you?" she said...She removed his hands.....


He leaned over and kissed her passionately...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Blondie you've got the softest lips...Ummmmmmmmmmm" he moaned..

She slapped the hell out of him! and then kneed him in his groin...

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" she asked.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUF!" he moaned as he fell to the floor... Several patrons turned around..

"Thanks for Breakfast." she said and got up and walked out..Leaving him on the floor in pain.. She never saw him again until now...She remembered he was accused of sexually assaulting a young Black woman in Camden a little after that encounter with her.... The charges were dropped, and the victim refused to come forward...

A young blonde, white woman her age was found beaten, raped and strangled and floating in the river shortly afterwards also...The murder was never solved.

After that, she looked him up...He had left his firm in Cherry Hill for a lucrative job in Philadelphia.

Four years have passed and here he is again, here she is again...Involved in this case and four women have been strangled, beaten and raped...

She shuddered to think.... but it made her wonder.



TODAY!

Here she was in court, facing off against him again....










He had Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bresha on his team....She wondered if he had been handsy and inappropriate with any of  them???...

She Noticed that Beverly , her husband Nelson , Bresha and Josie sat on one side of Olivia and Olivia's husband Donnie Ray sat next to her..blocking Corey out..Same formation, everyday.. She was certain  he had been handsy with them...They were all young attractive woman...He was in hog heaven, she reasoned.







She wondered about Kayla...

She saw Kayla removing his hands from up under her dress several times.. and she too wondered if she
had at first faked being sick to get away from him.....She wished she could talk to  them...

She saw him looking at her and smiling every now and then and it gave her the creeps...

II-


Olivia and I were home....


Kissing passionately....

"Ummmmmmm calm down baby....you want some coffee?" asked Olivia.
"No...I just want you." I said..


Olivia giggled... "You always want me.." she said as we continued kissing...She slowly and descretely ran her hands down my leg, felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...


"Whooooooo...I guess you're happy to see me" she whispered...and then giggled.

"I'm always happy to see you." I said..

'Well he is...." she laughed, squeezing my erection again....."How does your boxers contain all of that...my gooooodnesss." she said, still laughing.. She ran her hands down my pants leg again, she felt my erection again and rubbed it slowly..

"Myyy goodness." she said...


We continued kissing.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned...

"Did I ever tell you you turn me on when you moan like that?" she asked me...

"No you didn't." I said..

"Well you do.?" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

She laughed... "Silly!"


She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....

"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu." she said.....

"Look at you baby." I said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." she moaned...

She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....





I unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off.....and moaned some more...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she cooed..

I stared  into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, 
So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia for close to EIGHT TO NINE HOURS..
I couldn't get enough and neither could she...

''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

"Is it good for you baby...UMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...

"Oh yes...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes..." she cooed...



At one point, I lifted her up and entered her...long stroking her...She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...


She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to THREE MORE HOURS!!...

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind....

I came so hard , I felt as if all of the bodily fluids were seeping out of me... OLivia held on to me for dear life...



"OUUUUUUUUUUUU I AM SUCH A LUCKY GIRL TO HAVE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE BUSINESS PARTNER AND SUCH A GREAT LOVER ALL IN ONE!!! OUUUUUUU!" she cooed as she lie on my chest...

''And I'm married to the sexiest lawyer alive!" I said..

"You only say that cause it's true.....and you want some more.." she giggled..

"Can I have some more?" I asked...

"Oh I suppose so..." she said, smiling...
I rolled her over and mounted her again....


We made love again slowly....An HOUR AND A HALF  seemed to evaporate!  She eased herself down on me and moved up and down...as I savored her softness...


I loved her smell, her soft skin...her perfume....I kissed those butter soft lips of hers until we both came
powerfully and intensely...


"HUSSSSSSSSSSSSBAND!" she said as she lie on my chest , trying to catch her breath...

"WIFEY!" I said and smiled and put my arms around her.....


While we were home making love... The youngins were at Aqua Bar...It was Salsa Night and it was Kayla's first night out since her return from the hospital..

"It feels so good to be out again and with all my friends." said Kayla..
"It feels good to feel you again..." whispered her husband Ray, who seemed to constantly want sex....

''You are sooo nasty." she laughed...

"I'm so glad my girl is back in circulation... The ying to my yang." said Jazzy, hugging Kayla tightly..
"Ouuuuuuuuu not too tight.. I'm still healing." joked Kayla..
"Drinks are on us tonight.. Your money is no good." said Jazzy's husband, Dabnis..
Jessica Sanchez Burrows passed her a Taco...

"Eat Mami." she said with a loving smile.
"Awwwwwwww thank you Jessie.." said Kayla.
"She loves you...She doesn't offer her Tacos to me.." laughed her husband Charles "Chip" Burrows.
"I'm so glad to see my Boo Boo.. We are about to win your case for you...Our closing arguments are in a day or two." said her cousin Beverly.
"Yeah and you all can part ways with Handsy Hank."whispered Kayla to Beverly...

"Yesssssssss." said Beverly.



"I wish you had told me and Donnie Ray about him sooner." said Beverly's husband, Nelson.
"We wanted to avoid another murder." joked Bresha.
"Yeah , cause it woulda been" said her husband, Tony, squeezing her... "This is my stuff.." he said.
"Ouuuuuuuu cut it out....Every guy wants to squeeze me like I'm the Pillsbury dough boy.." Bresha laughed.

"I know right?" laughed Josie...
"Ummmmmm what I want to squeeze, I gotta wait until we get home." whispered Josie's husband, Paris.

"That's right." said Josie..
"This is so nice... I haven't been out dancing in a minute, We've been so busy.." said Bee Bee.
"Yeah...,this is cool.."said Keith Jones..
"I miss Salsa Night." said Sofia.
"We missed you Kayla." said Kahlil.
"I missed all of you guys too.!" said Kayla..


ADA Jill Jones was also out tonight.. She walked over to Beverly and Kayla...

"Hi Beverly, Hi Kayla... Uh could I speak to you two in private...It'll just take a minute." she said.

''Sure." said Beverly.
"Okay." said Kayla..

The three women went to a private table...

"Beverly....I'm the one who sent you this file on your co-counsel...Corey Beane... I don't know if they shared this with you Kayla..." she said and passed a copy to Kayla..

>
Corey James Beane-

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School -Philadelphia PA.

BA- Administration of Justice/ Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law- Lasalle University-Philadelphia PA.

Arrested for Sexual Assault of a Stripper.. Charges dismissed. (Victim refused to come forward.) 

JD- Georgetown School of Law

Passed the Bar in Washington D.C. , Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey and New York

Arrested  for sexual Assault of a stripper in Washington D.C. , Charges dismissed , lack of evidence.

Associate Attorney -Leland and Straus- Washington-D.C.

Associate Attorney -Willard and Russo- Wilmington, Deleware

Associate Attorney- Watson and Diaz-Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

Arrested for Sexual Assault of A Stripper, Camden , New Jersey, Charges dropped, lack of evidence, (victim refused to press charges.)

Public Defender- Philadelphia Pa.

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia PA.

Associate Attorney-Cochran and Grace- Philadelphia PA.

We had told Kayla about the file, but this was the first time she had actually seen it.

''We didn't know who had sent this or why." said Beverly.

"I sent it....I knew him when we both worked in South Jersey... Four years ago...I was an ADA in Camden...He was working for a firm in Cherry Hill...I tried a case against him...I won...After the case, for some reason...I was still in the courtroom...alone..or so I thought...I felt his presence behind me..I felt the erection in his trousers...That's how close he was standing to me..He said no hard feelings and offered to take me to breakfast....I thought...How nice.. he is very attractive, Tall, dresses nice, always smells good.. We went to Breakfast and he was Mr. Handsy....Hand up my skirt...tugging on the waistband of my panties..rubbing my legs and telling me how big his penis was and how he wanted to put it inside of me.. He leaned in and kissed me.. I slapped him into next week and kneed him in his groin and I got out of there... I didn't see him again until four years later...This trial....He still makes goo goo eyes at me and whispers nasty talk to me...Inappropriate talk...I wanted you to know who you're dealing with.. It has nothing to do with the outcome of this trial." said  Jill.


"Ohhhhhh girlllll, he's been inappropriate with all of us..." said Kayla... For the past three to four weeks when he and I were prepping for trial and then facing off against you.... He's been begging me for it.. saying he knows I'm married , but he could be very discreet and that his apartment is halfway across town...Nobody we both know would see us.....We could take a day off from prepping and go to his place and make love...He just wouldn't take no for an answer.. That's why I came here to research or researched at my office...I didn't want to be alone with him... We went to the law office downtown one night..and he was rubbing my legs, running his hand up my skirt, tugging on the waist band of my panties and even tried to kiss me...He kept pointing to his erection and telling me he has a nice package and how much he'd like to put it in me...We didn't get a lick of work done.. I had him drive me home..
If I had told Ray. my husband..Ray woulda killed hm and we wouldn't be able to finish this trial... I just wanted this trial finished and I never wanted to see or work with Corey Beane again... He needs counseling...serious counseling.. " said Kayla.

"You know, he's very talented...Knows his stuff...And I thought we were going to have a great working relationship with him....but uh he's kind of handsy and creepy...We were in the car, going to meet Duke Dagley  at CFC one day last week. and he had his arm around my waist...Which made me hella uncomfortable..Then his hand snaked down to my butt...I was sure this was an innocent mistake until he squeezed my butt...I was astounded..My husband Nelson was in the front seat with my Aunt and Donnie Ray, and had he of seen that..we'd of had an accident...He would have tried to kill him.. Corey did the same thing to Bresha...He had his arm around her waist and was squeezing her butt.. We stopped at Cakeman Raven's Bakery..We talked amongst ourselves while inside .When we got back in the car...Bree sat up front with with my aunt  and Donnie Ray and Nelson sat with me...Then Corey started bothering Josie...rubbing her legs and snaking his hands up her skirt.. She slapped the hell out of him....Nobody saw it but me...Donnie Ray,my aunt and Bree were engrossed in conversation and Nelson was asleep...Corey behaved himself after that... I know he knows I saw it.. and he was very embarrassed. He had some scratches on his face..He told us he fell down the steps..but I don't believe that...More than likely some female fended off his unwanted  advances.. I'm just sayin.. Then the next day....Donnie Ray was out doing some investigating and he had his arm around my aunt's waist was doing a lot of inappropriate hugging and saying if he was married to her  he would never leave her unattended..He creeped her out..but he didn't run his hands up her skirt or go any further..If you notice , when we sit in court...The three girls and my aunt sit together with our husbands on both sides of us like bookends...blocking Corey out..." said Beverly..

"Here is the frightening thing...Corey has been arrested three times, Philly, D.C. and Camden for sexual assault, in all three cases, His influential parents paid the girls off and other people and charges were dropped.. After I slapped him...a young white woman ,who resembled me was found floating in the river..she'd been raped, brutally beaten and strangled...The murder was never solved... There has been three women raped and strangled here in Philly, have you looked at them?" asked Jill... She showed photos of the three girls to Kayla and Beverly.. The women were all dark skinned young Black women, who resembled Kayla somewhat....

''Boo Boo..they all look like you..Same complexion...Same build...Oh My God.." said Beverly.
"They kinda do..."said Kayla..
Jill pointed to Josie..

who was over by the bar..

"You said she slapped him...Just like I did... and the next morning...The light skinned court stenographer, Angie Thomas  winds up in an empty warehouse...Raped, beaten and strangled.. Everybody said she resembled your Josie."said  Jill...  I really liked her.. I'm just saying...There is no proof...but it's pretty weird...pretty strange that these four  girls have turned up dead during times when he's either stressed or feeling tension with another female.
It makes me think of the Camden case four years ago... It's just frightening.. He's just frightening.." said Jill..

''Oh Wow...That is scary....I want to go home." said Beverly.
"I'm glad we all live together and came here in a bus." said Kayla.."What about you?" she asked..

"I'll be just fine...You girls take it easy." said ADA Jill Jones.


Lucky for ADA Jones...She had a change of clothes in her car along with her legal briefcase...she left Aqua Bar and went to Lt. Arthur Traggs house.. It was her first time spending the night with him..


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he moaned when she showed up at his door at 2;00 am..

"Oh Arthur calm down and let me inside.. I'm tired." she giggled.



Attorney Corey Beane stood outside her apartment, masturbating....He left a lot of semen in front of her house..  He walked away and got in his car and pulled off.. Lucky for her she was out tonight...

III-


TWO DAYS LATER-





Olivia , Beverly , Nelson and Corey presented Three unimpeachable witnesses who testified that Duke Dagley, our client was with them, miles away from the murder.

Duke was ecstatic... 


Bresha presented a credit card receipt from a local state store that night  and a store photo of Duke that proved he was miles away at the time of the murder and far from the area of the murder...




Josie , Beverly and Nelson presented DNA evidence that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that
Duke Dagley was not the killer, It was not his DNA, but someone elses...
Dr. Goggins of Goggins DNA Laboratories..
Dr. Hazel Baylor of The Medical Examiners Office..
And Deputy Special Agent in Charge of the FBI/ATF spoke on behalf of the FBI Laboratory...


Lt. Tragg was livid.. "It's a trick, another stunt..Hazel Baylor and Sharon Hopkins hate me...They'll testify to anything to make me look bad... And where did Olivia find those three guys? Why didn't they come forward before?" he asked..

Corey looked nervous... All this talk about DNA bothered him...It was as if it was a little too close to home.Neither Olivia Nor Beverly had shared with  him that they had had DNA Testing done or that they had conferred with local police and federal agencies... He didn't like this.
I stared at him...Something about him sent a chill down my spine..
In her closing remarks... Olivia stated that this DNA found on the victim is the same DNA found on four other recently murdered girls and that while time was wasted on her client...four other young ladies lost their lives and our client couldn't have done that because he was locked up...


Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones addressed the bench.


''Your honor in lieu of the preponderance of evidence shown here. The people wish to drop all charges against the defendent, Duke Dagley." she said.


''So Noted...All Charges against the Defendent, Duke Dagley are here by dismissed...He is free to go..By the order of this court ,I order him to be released from custody immediately." said Judge Reynolds..

''Oh My God....It sure feels good to be free and have my name cleared.." said Duke Dagley..
"Thank You! God Bless You Ms. Olivia.. Ms. Beverly." he said, tearing up...
"You are welcome...heyyyy don't cry." said Olivia.
''It's a time for celebration...go out and enjoy yourself." said Beverly.
He hugged both of them and he shook my hand...."Thank you man.....only cop that ever did anything good for me..even though technically you aint a cop no more." he laughed..
"That's right, I'm not.." I laughed and shook his hand.. "Good Luck to you." I said.
"Ms. Josie...Ms. Bree...Thank you all soooo much." he said and hugged both of them..
''Awwwww you're welcome Mr. Dagley."said Josie.
"You are sooo welcome." said Bresha.
"Mr. Nelson...Mr. Nelson...You're the mannnn...Thank You." said Duke, shaking Nelson's hand..
"You're welcome and look who came to see you.." said Nelson, pointing to Kayla.
"Heyyy Duke.. I knew my cousins would finish what I started...So glad to see you free." said Kayla.
''So glad to be free.." said Duke...smiling..
"Great case girls." said Corey who hugged Beverly...
She felt his erection and pushed him away... "OH MY GOD!!!" she said in disgust...
He hugged Bresha and she too pushed him away.."OH MY GOD!" she said in disgust...
Josie declined his advance... "That's okayyy!" she said.

Olivia and Kayla also declined.
"That's okayyy!"said Olivia.
"That's okayyy!" said Kayla.


Lt. Tragg was once again getting it from the press

"Artie once again, you arrested the wrong man....Did it occur to you that the four other similar murders occurred after this guy was locked up?  Did you confer with other detectives working these cases?"
''No Obviously not." they said.


"Look there was preponderous amount of evidence pointing to this guy." said Lt. Tragg in his favor..


"Seems like Olivia and Beverly provided a preponderous amount  evidence to the contrary..." said another reporter..

It was met by howls of laughter..


"Lou...I've had it with you..." snarled Lt. Tragg...

Corey had Jill Jones backed into a corner..

''Well counselor....We are even...You beat me four years ago and I beat you today...."
''So what do you want? A Medal?" asked ADA Jill Jones.


"I think you know what I want..."he said..


"To put that big massive thing inside me right?" she said..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" he said.


"Well I'm not ready to go that far yet....but I would like a drink, how about that? I know a nice place we can go... a nice private place." she whispered..

''Alright....that will do for now..." he said. as they left..

Olivia, Beverly, and I, Josie, Nelson ,Bresha  and Kayla along with our client, Duke Dagley fielded questions from the press











Corey was the only member of the legal team that was not present.. neither was ADA Jill Jones..


Lt. Tragg looked around for her also..


IV-
ADA Jill Jones and Defense Attorney Corey Beane went to a very tony rooftop bar she liked.. It was mid day and there were few people here.. They sat at a small table near the edge...

"This is a nice bar. You like this?" she asked.
"I like this..." he said as he rubbed her legs and snaked his hand up her dress...


rubbing her butt...exposing her panties... She felt a draft and pulled her dress back down..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned.

"You're still so bad." she said.


"You are sooo nasty...Calm down." she said, removing his hands..  She took a napkin and wiped the sweat off of his brow..

"Do I make you nervous?" asked ADA Jill Jones..


"You make me hot.." he said and smiled..



Their drinks arrived..

"This will cool you off." she said sipping her cool drink...

"I don't think so.." he said.. as they drank their martinis..He rubbed her legs some more..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jill ...Jill...I'm a man...A man, Blondie, with a huge penis...A man who wants to put that huge penis inside you.. Very badly..... The trial is over now...It wouldn't be innappropriate...It would be quite appropriate I think..and quite enjoyable for you as well." he said.

"Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy, you know you told me that four years ago....Let me see what I might be getting.."she said and to his surprise..She unzippered his trousers... His eyes were as wide as saucers, He wasn't expecting this...a big smile graced his face...

They both were surprised..

"JILL!!" he said..

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh..don't draw attention to us.." she whispered...

"Well Alright!" he said... He had waited four years for this...

"MY MY MY...YOU WEREN'T LYING!!! YOU ARE BIG...OUUUUU AND HARD!" she moaned.

She softly rubbed his penis.. It was huge...He wasn't lying... Had he approached her in a more gentlemanly fashion four years ago...He might have gotten to put it in her... She softly stroked him and rubbed him, driving him to the point of madness...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD!" he moaned.. His legs were shaking....
She softly pinched the tip and stroked him softly.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are a nice size...." she said..

He rubbed her legs...

"Jill let me put it in you...." he whispered..

"Perhaps." she said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD!" he moaned..


He kissed her passionately , while she was stroking him softly.....Her lips were very soft...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu counselor..." she whispered...She hated that part of her was enjoying his kiss.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD! I TOLD YOU I WAS BIG....OUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned..

"YES YOU DID....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as they continued to deep throat kiss...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned and came like a gusher.....

"OH MYYYYYYYYYY, LOOK AT THAT!" she cooed.

"Ouuuu let's go to your place." he asked. He was sweating heavily and nearly out of breath...


She used two napkins to catch it all and wipe him off.. She stuffed the napkins in her purse..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu excuse me... I have to go to the ladies room... You cum a lot....wait right there/" she said..

He fixed his clothing..

In the ladies room ,she put the semen stained napkins in a plastic bag and ziplocked it.. She also put his two perspiration soaked napkins in another ziplock plastic bag...and stuffed them into her purse..

She washed her hands... Then slipped out of the restaurant  into the elevator 



and dashed to her car 





and pulled off..






Corey waited and waited.. She never returned..He paid the bill and went looking for her , but she was nowhere to be found... 



He was enraged.. He stomped his foot and kicked over two trash cans..

Meanwhile at our Office/Duplex , We were celebrating..

We had Chinese Take Out from Chinese Bob's restaurant...


"Dig in everybody....It's hot and smells good." I said.

''Alfreda...Rockland, Join us." said Olivia.
"Ummmmmm it smells so good." said Alfreda.
"Yes it does." said Rockland.
"Ummmmm this is delish." said Beverly.
"I love Chinese Bob's.." said Nelson..
"Ummmmmmmmmmm Me too!" said Josie.
''Me and Tony ordered his take out last Friday Night..It was Delish." said Bresha

The Doorbell rang..

"Who is that/" asked Bresha.

" I'll get it..Hi  JILL? Come in, join us." said Olivia.


"Hi Olivia, everybody... I see you're eating..I don't wish to bother you... Mr. Donnie Ray take these to the proper authorities.." she said ,passing me four ziplocked plastic bags with napkins inside..  Tell them to test the DNA here from Corey Beane against the DNA they have from the five recently murdered girls and tell them to call the Camden D.A.'s office and inquire about an unsolved 2018 murder..." said Jill.


"I will and thank you." I said.

''Sure you don't want to join us Jill." said Olivia.
''We've got plenty of food here." said Beverly.
"Pull up a seat, the trial is over...We can be friends now." said Nelson.
''Well alright...I am kind of hungry and that food smells good."said Jill, sitting down.
"You may have closed the city's most notorious serial killer case." I said.
''And the least we can do is offer you food." said Josie.
''Sit down, dig in." said Bresha.
''As you can see, you're not the only one from your office who is eating here." said Alfreda, pointing to her new husband, Rockland.
Rockland smiled sheepishly as he chowed down on his food.
"Congratulations on your wedding." said Jill as she joined us in devouring the good and hot chinese take out.





And at C.I. D. headquarters... A FEW DAYS LATER


''We got our man Sis" said Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor..

"Those DNA Samples Donnie Ray gave us are a match to all five of our murdered women...That includes the one Lt. Tragg caught in which he once again arrested the wrong person.." said Detective Tyriq Pile.


"I just got off the phone with The Camden D.A.'s Office...The DNA samples we gave them is a match to their unsolved murder of four years ago..." said Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow.
"I've got film footage of Corey Beane in Josie's the night my girl vanished and in the Strip club the night Rita Mitchell went missing. Lt. Tragg didn't check any of this." said Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace.
"And in Aqua Bar,  the night my girl vanished. Beane  was there until closing. He must have followed her out." said Detective Sirena Pile.


"And footage of him in Stoleys the night my girl vanished. And The Mermaid Crabhouse, the night Angelique Thomas went missing. That's too many to be a co-incidence." said Angie.


"We got him for six murders...Five here and the unsolved in Camden... Is that enough for a warrant counselor?" asked Detective Tony Hopkins..


"Already got the warrants drawn up...Pick him up!" said ADA Keith Wallace..



Attorney Corey Beane was in custody within the next hour...When C.I.D. Detectives  caught him, he was chatting up a young Blonde white woman.  He was setting her up to be victim number seven. She was very lucky!

 It was all over the news that the Attorney in the Dagler case had been charged with six murders including one in Camden from four years ago.


Lt. Tragg sat in Curleys crying in his beer..


"I can't catch a break Curley...That was my collar...My case.. Sissy and her detectives cracked the case... My own guy, Brice, turned over a case to them....A  case that might have blown the whole thing wide open...My girl got the evidence that closed the case...She never said a word to me..I just don't believe it!" he said.


"Yeah Artie...Sometimes it just plays out that way " said Curley, the bartender and owner....




EPILOUGE-


Corey Beane's parents,  Federal Judge Corey Beane Sr. and Philadelphia School Board Co-Counsel Cora Beane were mortified. They got him a very good Defense Attorney , but there was too much evidence to fight.. He was disbarred.  He was convicted of all five murders in Pennsylvania and one murder in New Jersey.

In New Jersey, he was given the Death Penalty...In Pennsylvania, he was given Four Life sentences with no possibility of parole and a Death sentence in the Death of Angelique Thomas, the court stenographer.

The three young women he raped before , One in  D.C. , One In Camden and one in Philly years before came forward and those cases were reopened.. He received a total of 75 years for those rapes.. He is essentially buried.

He sits on Pennsylvania's Death Row today!


He wrote Assistant District Attorney Jill Jones once...He told her that he loved her! She never returned his correspondance.

He wrote to Kayla also...He asked her to send photos of herself in a low cut mini dress...He told her that he loved her too! She never returned his correspondance.


Corrupt Cop Nick Gentry got Ten years for Extortion and Witness Tampering.



We all went out to a nice restaurant to celebrate the end of the workweek and that  the so called "Lady Killer"was off the streets..

"This is sooo nice.... So Relaxing..."said Olivia ,sitting in my lap....
''Yeah.. So glad that creep is off the streets and in custody." I said. Amazed that we were working on this murder case with him, a murder he was responsible for and dead bodies were piling up..
"Ouuu he was creepy...You never know." said Beverly...
"We are defending a guy on trial for his life and this guy , working with us as his lawyer was responsible for it.. HE KNEW DUKE DIDN'T DO IT, BECAUSE HE DID IT!" said Nelson with a touch of anger.
"Maybe he felt guilty and wanted to try to help him get off." said Josie.
''Maybe, but I wonder what he would have done if you guys had lost?  He'd of been home free."said Paris.
''At least for that murder...Not the other ones. You know...If Lt. Tragg had done a thorough investigation, read the Autopsy reports and the Tox reports and ordered a DNA test, all of this would have been unnecessary." said Bresha , 

Which was true.. Halfway decent police work would have cleared an innocent man and put the police on the trail of the real killer. Thank god for Sissy and her Detectives and Sgt. Brice.
"Lt. Tragg? Thorough Police Work? That's an Oxymoron!" said her husband, Tony...
"You got that right..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Alfreda.
"You took the words out of my mouth." laughed Rockland.
''When I think that three of those girls were murdered because of the tension he had ,not being able to get me, I shudder.."said Kayla..
"I've got tension in my pants right now." whispered her husband...Ray...

"You have no need for any tension husband... You're going to get some, tonight! All you can handle!" whispered Kayla to her husband..
His eyes got as wide as saucers as she kissed him passionately at the table..


"I imagine Lt. Tragg feels pretty bad.. He arrested the wrong man again and the victim was tied to the serial killings which was cracked by Sissy and company...and worse, the killer was right under his nose."said Yvette.
"The killer is always right under his nose.." said Gary..
"I know right? Either Jade or Donnie Ray actually solves the case."said Keith Jones.
''We can always count on him to arrest the wrong guy or gal." said Bee Bee.
"He's good for us...When he arrests the suspect, we almost always know it's the  wrong person."said Sofia.
"Yeah, that's for sure.." said kahlil,laughing.
"I'm really surprised he's Detective and a Lieutenant at that."said Jade.
"You and every cop on the force." said Danny Ho.
Virginia cracked up laughing..
So did her boyfriend, Jetty..







Our meals arrived..

''I love our neighborhood.. I love our friends." said Jazzy..
"I do too babes.we made the right decision...Gettin out of those condos ,moving into this neighborhood." said Dabnis as he cut into his steak.
Jessica tore into her crab legs...

And Chip ,like Dabnis cut into his strip steak..



Olivia looked content.. She had more than she ever imagined.. Her own law practice, a husband and a neighborhood full of her family and friends, both old and new...


5 comments:

Toni said...

Ewww, she was nasty, But she got the job done...Got a killer off the streets!

Angie B. said...

My sentiments exactly...but you gotta do what you gotta do. Who knows how many other girls lives she saved?

Sunflower said...

Not exactly how I thought he'd be taken down...but she gave Sissy and the Guys the lead they needed..Who knows if they ever would have gotten close to him?

James Perkins said...

I said from the beginning that this case would be made on DNA. Lt. Tragg can't be that inept..He didn't even check the guy's alibi...He let his cop friend narrate the entire story.
Those three witnesses and a routine DNA examination would have at least cleared this guy before it got to a trial.

Lisa said...

Truth be told...This guy wasn't on anybody's radar....Sissy and her guys knew they were looking for one guy...but they didn't know who until Jill Jones stepped up... She had been suspecting him all along...Her hunch proved to be on the money.