Monday, July 4, 2022

Lady Killer



PRELUDE-

 COURTROOM B- 10:45 AM



Attorney Kayla Bennett- St. Jacques, my wife's cousin was in court , about to begin the defense of her client, Duke Dagley...

A strip Club Owner accused of murdering Rita Mitchell, a Barmaid and a former stripper...

She hadn't argued a criminal case in awhile.. She Hired the services of Handsome Attorney

Corey  Beane to assist her...


They were up against ADA Jill Jones....It had been a long and hard battle the past few weeks..Not Just for the  Defense Attorney and the Assistant District Attorney going up against each other...but for their fight against the unwanted advances of the men they were working with..

Even though they had slept together numerous times in the past...ADA Jones had cooled her emotions and affections for Lt. Tragg. He of course did not get the message...


He kept running his hands up under her skirt, rubbing her legs and pulling at the waistband of her panties...and smiling with that pleased as punch look on his face. She kept removing his hands and quietly telling him to stop... She didn't want to have to slap him as others had done.. but he gave her no choice.
Kayla was having a simular problem with her co-counsel...Corey Beane, He couldn't or wouldn't take the hint that nothing sexual was going to ever go down between them...She had told him numerous times that she was MARRIED and was not interested...but he persisted.. he kept begging her everyday of the trial...
Rubbing her legs...Unwanted compliments...and begging for her to come back to his apartment...
Promising to be discreet... At first , She had laughed his advances off.. but they were getting to be a bit much..
She had studied in the Law Library at her job...
and in the OFFICE /DUPLEX of her famous cousins.. Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West..and associates.







He had heard of them and and the attorneys associated with them...He couldn't believe Kayla was actually related to them... Olivia was her first cousin... and Beverly, born the day after her was her second cousin....Unbelievable.. A family of Attorneys.


Against her better judgement, she agreed to meet with him at the Law Library downtown to study and work on the case one night..


"It's eight o'clock... I'd better call my husband to come pick me up...I didn't intend to be here this long." said Kayla that night..

"I'll drive you home baby..." he said.  She didn't like the way he said that..."Kayla Let me make this plain. I'm a brother that is very interested in you....I'm a brother that enjoys your company and has enjoyed these last three weeks working this case with  you and lastly I'm a brother who finds you extremely attractive and sexy and who would like to get closer to you..I'm an attorney, I work for a very prestigious firm....I'm what you need right now...and you are what I neeeed  ummmmmmm. I find you extremely attractive and though it is unfortunate you are married.. I can be very, very discreet."said Corey..who leaned over and kissed Kayla..


She was stunned..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHAT WAS THAT?" she asked..pushing him away from her.


"That was a kiss baby." he said..

"I'M MARRIED...I TOLD YOU THAT....SEE MY WEDDING BAND?? IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" she said.


But Corey Bean was like Lt. Tragg, it was as if she hadn't said a word to him...

He had his hands snaking up her skirt again....rubbing her legs and now tugging at the waistband of her panties.

"Is that turning you on?  It's turning me on....I-I can't concentrate on my work...." he said.

Kayla was flabberghasted... She removed his hands...

''Okay...We are done here....We will study at my Office or my Cousin's house...but never alone again like this." she said sternly..He had his hands snaking up her mini skirt again and rubbing her legs..


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kayla... Kayla...I'm a man...A man with a huge penis...A man who wants to put that huge penis inside you.. Very badly....." he said.


"Ouuuuuuuuuu….Oh my God...You are so blunt... You've had your hands on my legs for the past half hour and you've been running them up my skirt...now you're tugging on the waist band of my panties again...It's quite obvious that that is what you want....but it's not gonna happen babe....I've got a Husband...you know that...We've discussed this before.."said Kayla, removing his hands... "And we are not going to discuss this again...NOT EVER!  Now would you be a gentleman and take me home?" she asked.

He sighed.... "Okay." he said.. They gathered their papers and headed for the parking lot..
" Kayla I want to be more than just friends..You've got me as hard as hell right now!"said Corey, who was fully erect, his trousers standing out like a circus tent..

"Kayla...I've got what you girls call a nice package....Really?" he said..  He was sweating...

"Corey ,what did I just say? "I uh can see that...You need to calm down.."said Kayla.

She reluctantly got in the car with him....She sat as close to the window as she could...His trousers still showed that he was very erect..... They drove to the corner of her block...She opened the door.



They were at the corner of her block...She didn't want him to know exactly where she lived..


"Hey you're getting out here?" he asked.


"I'll be fine....I'll see you tomorrow in court..Go home, take a cold shower." she said..

''Awwww, you got jokes." he laughed.



She walked down the block to her house after he had driven away...


She thought there would be an awkwardness between them the next day in court...

She had talked to her friends, Jazzy, ADA Karen Page and Jessica Sanchez-Burrows about it.

"He knows I'm married.. He's known since day one...and yet he's constantly begging me for it and I find myself constantly having to remove his hands from my legs and up my skirt... He just doesn't get the message.. He's a talented attorney and a nice guy otherwise...but so handsy and so horny.." said Kayla.
"I wouldn't even worry about it.. That's his problem...All these young single attractive women out here who would melt at landing a single, straight Black male attorney and he's got to mess with a married woman...Shame on him!" said Jazzy.
"That's right.  The arrogance of some of these men..." said Karen Page, who had fought off Lt. Tragg's advances for years.
''Don't even sweat it girlfriend... Just do your job and get it over with." said Jessica Sanchez-Burrows.
"If it persists you can file a sexual harrassment lawsuit against him...You don't have to put up with that." she continued.


Corey didn't mention it or touch her again... In fact , he acted as if nothing had happened..
This was fine with Kayla and they were able to finish working together.

She noticed two deep scratch marks on his face...

"Ouuu how did that happen? Were you fighting?" she asked..

''Oh uh Nahhh, Nahh, I uh fell down the steps." he said.

ADA Jill Jones closed her case...


On the second day of the defense... Kayla collapsed in the courtroom......


At first Lt. Tragg said.. "Another stunt... Just like her cousins to delay this trial..."

''What is wrong with you? She's in distress, she's not faking..." said ADA Jill Jones.

''Call an Ambulance." said Judge Percy Reynolds.. "I'll grant the defense a continuance until this matter is sorted out." he said.

"Oh wow!" said Duke Dagley, the defendent "I hope she'll be alright." he said.


"This will only delay the inevitable..creep..You're going to get a needle.. You can make book on that."said Lt. Tragg. As Duke Dagley was re-handcuffed and taken by the Sherrif's Deputies back to the Detention Center.

"Oh My god, Kayla...Kayla Baby.." said Corey Beane, who lifted her unconscious body off the courtroom floor..

An Ambulance rushed Kayla to the hospital...

II-


A DAY  LATER-

At The Hospital, Kayla's husband,  Ray sat by his wife's bed..


"Her appendicts burst...The doc said she's gonna be alright...She'll be here for a few more days before I can bring her home." he said.. "You can go in and see her..." he said.. He looked like he had been up all night.. He had..

Naturally, our whole office and their  spouses were there.. Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson, Josie and Paris ,Bresha and Tony and Alfreda and Rockland..

"How is my baby?  The Doctor says you can go home in three days." said Olivia, who hugged her gently and kissed her gently..


"I'm fine cousin Liv, That'll be great... You know I hate hospitals." said Kayla with a smile..


"Yeah, but you relax...and get better," I said, hugging her and kissing her cheek.


"I will Donnie Ray..Thanks... My case... I'm in the middle of a murder case.." she said.
''Don't worry about that Boo Boo.. The Judge granted you a continuum.. Auntay and I are going to take over your case..Give us the trial transcripts..We'll familiarize ourselves with it and finish it for you... Nelson already contacted your co-counsel.. Corry Beane  and he's alright with it." said Beverly.

"Thank you guys...I love you!" said Kayla.

"Hey we don't want you to worry about a thing..We just want you to take it easy and get better." said Nelson..
"Yeah, we got you covered." said Josie..
Paris stood stoic..He said nothing..
"Get well Kayla.. Everybody is pulling for you ." said Bresha.
"Ray...We got everything covered at work man." said her husband, Tony...

"Thanks home team." said Ray...

"Ray , you need to go home and get some rest... We're going to take good care of Kayla.."said Alfreda..
"Yeah man, you look beat.." said Rockland..

"You've got some more visitors.."said Beverly, smiling..

"Girrrrrl, I told you you were working too hard!" said Jazzy, hugging Kayla..
"Hope you're feelin better doll!"said Dabnis..
"Ohhhhhhhhh Kayla.." said ADA Karen Page, hugging her dear friend.
"Hola Mami" said Jessica.
"Hi Kayla..." said Chip..
"What have you done to yourself baby girl?" said Yvette, smiling and hugging her..
"Hey girl."said Gary..
"Get well soon..We are gonna miss you on the dance floor on Salsa night at Aqua Bar."said Keith Jones.


Kayla tried to laugh a little bit, but winced in a little pain..
"Take it easy girl...Aint nothing goin anywhere..We'll all be here when you get better." said Bee Bee.
''Yeah, you take it easy, get some rest and come back to us healthy.." said Sofia.
"Yeah." said Kahlil..
"Get some rest Kayla."said Jade...
''Look at you...I thought I taught you better than that." Joked Kevin..

''Hi Mr. Kevin... Hi Sepia." laughed Kayla.

''Hi Baby , When you get better, we want you and Ray over our house for dinner." said Sepia.
''Hey baby...You take it easy." said Bonnie Shay.




Her room was flooded with roses.....


Kayla knew she was loved and admired if nothing else..

The next day, Virginia and Jetty visited and Zoey and Lem visited..

"Heyyy Baby girl. How you feelin?" said Virginia..


"I'm feeling better Ms. Virginia....Two more days and I can go home. A week and I'll be back at work." said Kayla.
"We brought you some flowers...but uh...Ahh see you have a plenty." said Jetty.
He put the vase with the Tulips next to the other flowers.

"That's okay!!! Thank You!" said Kayla.

"Hiiii Kayla.... How are you feeling?" said Zoey..

"Heyy  baby!" said her husband, Lem..



"Hi,,,I'm doing much better."said Kayla...

III-


''Wow... just like the one we found a few weeks ago...." said the Crime Scene Investigator...


''She was strangled and beaten up, sexually assaulted.....She put up quite a fight..."said Deputy Coroner Dr. Marcy Martin..

"Lt. Tragg arrested that guy, Duke Dagley something or other for the first woman we found...a few weeks ago..

I believe he's on trial now for that." said Deputy Coroner Dr. Hazel Baylor..

They were looking at the body of a Young Black woman, who had been strangled, beat and sexually assaulted..


"Well he can't accuse that guy of this...He's in custody.. and has been in custody since that first one and since then Three more girls have lost their lives." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren..

"This has the same M.O.  Beaten and strangled, sexually assaulted ....We found some skin tissue under her fingernails, just like the other one." said Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace.
"And if I'm right.. The perp used a condom with a spermicide.." said Detective Tyriq Pile..
"This is exactly like the one, Sirena and Hop caught a week ago..." said Detective James "Jimmy" Barlow.


''Same thing...Dark skinned African American woman, beaten, strangled and sexually assaulted." said Jimmy.
"Or the one my husband and Angie caught the week before that..." said Hazel..



Speaking of the case her husband, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor and his partner, Detective Angie Belton- Barlow had...Same M.O. A young Black woman, beaten and raped...like the other two, possibly three women.. perpetrator used a condom with a spermicide...All Three women had dark cocoa brown skin...The killer had a type."said Detective Angie Belton-Barlow.


''We've got three unsolved Homicides....and I want to keep it out of the papers....It's better that way.." said Sissy to Hazel... "I hate to say this.. but it looks like we have a serial killer at large...I could be wrong, but Lt. Tragg's victim has the same M.O. as these three women...He may have arrested that guy Duke Dagler in haste...but I don't want him involved in my cases at all." said Lt. Sissy Van Buren..

''I know what you mean...He never reads the Autopsy or Tox reports, never takes our suggestions and jumps to conclusions. He may very well have arrested an innocent man...Like he always does.."said Dr. Marcy Martin.
''Sissy I'm so glad your detectives have worked on these last three cases, I don't know what to do...I hate working with Lt. Tragg..He infuriates me." said Hazel..


''With him...It's a gift..." laughed Sissy.


As the body was wheeled away...


At our office duplex, we were conferring with Attorney Corey Beane on the specifics of the case..

"Those scratches on the side of your face are deep... Let me put some salve on that..." said Olivia.
Her skin was so soft, she smelled so heavenly...and she spoke so soft that Corey couldn't help but get a full blown erection...
''Oh Thank you.." he said.
"We have flesh tone bandages.." said Beverly..who applied the bandages.. Like her aunt, her skin was baby soft and she smelled good too..Her hips, her breasts and her shapely legs were driving Corey crazy...He could hardly concentrate on the task at hand.
He wondered how Nelson or I 

 could concentrate being around all these gorgeous women...

Josie had the hugest roundest breasts he had seen in a while..and nice shapely legs...He certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed....
And Bresha, the baby of the bunch was perfect....Brown skinned, baby soft...smelled great and had a body on her that just wouldn't quit.. There was just too much femininity around him....
He calmed down somewhat when they took him on a tour of their law library....
and was amazed by our media room,. our method of picking the type of juror we wanted and gathering information on them and of scanning Traffic and Street cams and even business and ATM cams to get information.

Olivia had an incredible operation here..An Office, Law Library and Multi media room on the first floor
and living quarters on the second and third floors..







I gave him the full tour... He was amazed...


He was even checking Alfreda, our office manager out.. She saw him staring at her breasts..She closed her blouse up a little..


She brought us  some Ice Tea.

The Jury was already picked...The Prosecution had already tried it's case... All we had to concentrate on was the defense..

Beverly, Josie, Bresha and Nelson went through Witness Statements, Trial transcripts and Depositions.

"I wish all of our cases started out like this." said Beverly.
"I know right? Just jump to the defense."laughed Josie.
"How easy life would be..No research...Just ready made case."said Bresha, laughing.
"The world is seldom this easy." said Nelson.



Kayla had kept capricious notes and Listed Several predicates, Laws and similar cases to reference.

Olivia looked over everything..

"My little cousin did everything...We don't really have much to do except follow her blueprint.. Tomorrow I want to go to CFC, Meet our client.." said Olivia.


"I can arrange that." said Corey...


"There have been three murders with the same M.O. since our client has been locked up.. Now he couldn't have done those...If the Judge will allow us to bring that up...We have an even better chance of getting an acquittal." I said.

It looked as if Cory got a little nervous when I said that.....

"Uh Yeah, Yeah, yeah...you got a point." he said.


That Afternoon we met with Judge Reynolds in his chambers..


''So This is the new counsel to take Mrs. St. Jacques Place? " He asked.

"Yes. Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West-East will be second and third chair..


and they'll be assisted by Attorneys Nelson East, Josie Boyd, Bresha Billips and their investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander.." said Corey Beane.




He was familiar with all of us.. We had defended him on Murder charges twice.


"I have no problem with this... Does the prosecution object to this.?" asked Judge Reynolds.


"No your honor...We have no problem at all." said ADA Jill Jones.

"Okay..It's Wednesday....Trial reconvenes on Monday Morning at 10:00 AM . I expect all of you to be here and to be on time and ready for trial." said the Judge.



IV-




THREE DAYS LATER- Thursday Night!


"How's it feel baby, you know, being home???.... How are you feeling?" asked Ray.


Kayla was sitting by the tub... She had just taken a nice hot bath....

"Come  here, I'll let you know." she said.


She kissed her husband with her butter soft lips..

"I've been missing you so much.." she said softly..

"I've been missing you too!" he said..

''Show me"she whispered

He took her to their bed.. he lifted her up gently.....She could see he was very erect and sweating just like Corey had beem..

He entered her slowly and softly...He didn't want to hurt her..


"Ray baby, I'm okay...You won't hurt me babes , but it's sweet of you to be so considerate." she said 
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU FEEL SO GOOD HUSBAND!" said Kayla, sitting on the side of the bed, moving up and down on him...

Ray was losing his mind, 

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BOO BOO....YOU FEEL GOOD TOO!  DAMNNNNNN!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RAY.......RAY.......UMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE YOU BABY!" she moaned as she rode him slow and gently like a surfer rides the waves on top of the bed...

"I love you toooo Boo Boo!" he said.

"I've been missing you so much.." she said softly..

"I've been missing you too!" he said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!! KAYLA!!!" he moaned loudly...

''Ouuuu.... OHHHHHHHHHH!"she moaned.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" he moaned slowly..as they began to make slow and sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!..


It was a beautiful and romantic night for Kayla and her husband.


FRIDAY MORNING-


''Cakeman Raven is the best!" said Beverly ,marveling at the spread of Bagels , Doughnuts, A Thermos full of Hot Coffee and pastries, 


Nelson and I were bringing out and loading into the back of our SUV.








Olivia came out with Orange Juice.


''This is what we have done for many of our clients.." said Josie.

"WOW! I guess they love you guys.." said Corey Beane..

Beverly didn't like how handsy Attorney Corey Beane was...He had his arms around her waist the entire car ride..  Nelson was riding up front with Olivia and Donnie Ray..She was in the back with him, Bresha and Josie..She couldn't believe this guy...First she thought it was a mistake when she found his hands on her behind..Then when he gave her a little squeeze, she looked at him like he was crazy..."DID HE NOT REALIZE HER HUSBAND WAS SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM??" she wondered..She removed his hands..but did not say anything to him.. He had his arm around her waist within a minute later..he also had his arm around Bresha's waist and was palming her behind with his other hand..He was in heaven...She moved over a bit and removed his hands..

She gave him an evil glare and he smiled innocently and removed his hands..and his arm..
She could see he was as erect as a board...His trousers were standing out like a circus tent and he wasn't trying to hide it.. She was horrified..Like Beverly , she said nothing.


Beverly took the time to remove his hands also..

When they got back in the car...Beverly pulled her husband Nelson in the Back with her..


She sat on his lap and put her arms around his neck...
And Bresha sat up front with Olivia and Donnie Ray...


Which Put Corey next to Josie.

He put his arm around her waist...She removed it..He rubbed her legs and slipped his hands up her skirt.. She was stunned... She saw his trousers standing out like a circus tent...She was surprised.
She removed his hands...He put his arms around her waist...She smiled and slapped the hell out of him..
He was stunned..His erection went down immediately... No one up front had witnessed it.. The three of them were engrossed in conversation.

No one said anything.. Only Beverly actually saw it..Nelson had drifted off to sleep. Corey was very embarrassed..He kept his hands to himself the rest of the ride.. but you could look into his face and see the embarrassment and the rage.


We pulled into CFC 's parking lot and prepared to meet our client.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


7 comments:

Toni said...

Oh My God!! This Attorney they are working with is very innappropriate! He's looking at several sexual harrassment suits..

Angie B. said...

This Attorney they are working with is a dog...He's looking at several sexual harrassment suits..as well as possible disbarment.

Sunflower said...

Being a married woman...Beverly and Bresha both should have set him straight when he put his arms around their waists, before he wandered down to their butts... Josie set him straight by slapping the hell out of him...

Lisa said...

What a great build up story....So Nice to see so many Escapade cameos.. You've got a serial killer on the loose and a creepy handsy Attorney working with the guys...Great drama!

Brenda said...

Great story Keith...Corey is cute, but off the chain.

James Perkins said...

I'm surprised is was Josie and not Beverly who slapped this guy. LOL!

Judith said...

Myyyy goodness.. This Associate Attorney is out of control!