Thursday, November 10, 2022

Timelines and other Revelations

Another day in the office for us..
And in our conference room, Bee Bee and I were sneaking a kiss...It seemed as if everybody else had gone out for a food run..


We were kissing in the empty conference room....

"Ummmmmmmm Bee Bee your lips are so butter soft..I always thought so, even when we were in law school ." I said in between soft kisses..
"You didn't know in law school...Oh yeah, except for that one time I kissed you on Valentines Day after Todd and I broke our engagement and we sat up all night talking, just you and me.." said Bee Bee.
"Yesssss... it probably didn't mean anything to you, but I never forgot it." I said.
''Alright, Alright you two, break it up...We are back and with food." said Kahlil. We had all skipped Breakfast this brisk morning..
"I have Coffee and guess what Bee? Jade and I found a truck that sells Churros. Jade Likes them too!"said Sofia.

As She placed the holders carrying our coffees on the table..

Along with the Churros and The Cuban sandwiches we all loved so much...
"I think I'm going out and get some soup for lunch."said Ms. Yvette...
Ms. Virginia put a hold on the phones and joined us in the conference room as we sat down and began to eat...
"Guys...We made a mistake in this case...we made it because we were studying Lt. Tragg's time line..Once I talked to Josie, I realized it...Then I looked at her credit card and debit card receipts all over again." said Ms. Jade.

"She was in his dressing room making love to him the NIGHT BEFORE HE WAS MURDERED! the dates are all on her credit and debit card receipts... " said Jade.



"So her alibi is shot...Going to The Gas up her car, Going to Josie's and going home...That was all the night before the murder."said Kahlil..



"So her bra was in his office on the floor allll day." said Bee Bee.

''Hmmm,  On the Day of the murder...Where was she?" asked Ms. Yvette.


''Well She taped her show.. She had Lunch with her lawyer, Our friend, Kenny Freeman, She came back to the studio and left at 5:00 pm with everyone else.. After that...Her credit card shows she went to Bridget's Store "LADY CHATTERLIE'S LOVER, PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING WOMAN and bought $200.00 dollars worth of lingerie...and then she went home.
No Josies that night.."said Jade.

"Damn...Her alibi from the night before looks better.. Why would she buy lingerie, unless she was planning to have a guest that night?" I asked.. 

''She didn't have to be having a guest...Maybe she just bought some panties and bras...Don't you guys just buy underwear just because?  Never mind, don't answer that.."said Sofia.


Ms. Yvette spit her coffee out...She was laughing so hard...
Ms. Virginia howled..."She is Priceless."  Then she looked at me..  "Yes women buy panties and bras all the time..but judging by the amount of money she spent....unless she was totally out of underwear...you may be right Keith..It very well could have been sexy lingerie.." said Ms. Virginia putting it all in perspective.
"If she had a guest that night...Then he's her alibi.. If she went somewhere else...That's her alibi...If somebody saw her..That's her alibi...Otherwise...We've got no accounting for those hours from 5:00 pm until the murder and until she's seen again."said Ms. Yvette.

 

"You know...I'm thinking... Josie James wasn't the first person he took in that room..and she probably wasn't the last...What if he took another woman in there and she saw that bra on the floor.. Knowing it wasn't hers....Think about it..."I said.


"He's got a point...Lt. Tragg's whole case is made on anonymous phone tips...WE KNOW HE DIDN'T THINK TO CHECK ASHBROOK'S OFFICE...HE FOUND THAT BRA...JUST LIKE HE FOUND THAT GUN ,BECAUSR SOMEBODY TOLD HIM WHERE TO LOOK!"said Kahlil.


''I see where you're going...Somebody had to have been in there after Josie was and seen her bra on the floor..Somebody else..She hadn't even realized she had left it.."said Bee Bee.

''A Jealous fiance, enraged that he had betrayed her once again or a jealous husband..who mistakenly thought that was one of his wife's bras..." said Sofia.

Yvette smiled like a proud mother.. "This is why I love these guys...They are already fine Defense Attorneys...They'd make good ADA's too.." she said..

"Yes they would..."smiled Ms. Virginia.


"Ms. Kathy Lee and Mr.Barrington Covington...I need to know where they were, I'm going to be looking at them." said Jade.







Lt. Tragg was once again in our old building...

"I don't believe it!  Once again, they're not here...The place doesn't look like anyone has been here in months, but I know that's not true..WHERE ARE THEY?" he asked , stomping his foot and storming out.


THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY BROOKE KENNEDY


Lt. Tragg walked in with another Bouquet of Roses..



already cut and already in a vase with water...


"Lieutenant ! Please stop bringing me flowers.. What I want is more evidence...A Motive..A witness that places Ms. James at the scene of the crime...All you've given me is a bra that   was left on the dressing room floor of the dead man's office and a murder weapon with no prints, no DNA that was found discarded in a trash can behind her apartment complex that anybody could have planted there, including the anonymous caller who tipped you off to all of this...I need more."said ADA London.


"If I bring you more...Will you go out with me?" asked Lt. Tragg.



"Not Neccesarily....It doesn't look right anyway...It smacks of impropriety.. Just get me the evidence I need to make a successful prosecution.." said Brooke.



ADA Natalie Tennison walked in....

"Oh am I interrupting something?...I can come back." she asked with a devilish smirk..



"Actually you were" said Lt. Tragg.



"No you weren't." said Brooke ,grabbing her pocketbook.. "Come one...Let's go to Macy's...I saw a pair of shoes that would be perfect for you.."said Brooke.



Lt. Tragg walked out...Livid...

"He wants to get in your pannnnnnnnnnties....He wants to get in your panties.." Natalie said in a sing songy voice.

"Ohhhhh hush up...I think he really wants to get in yours....and he's using me to get close to you."joked Brooke.


"Yeah Right...He doesn't buy me flowers.."laughed Natalie as the two women exited City Hall.


II-


At A Bar and Grille in town..

"I love this place and it's close to work too!" gushed Jazzy.
''Yeah and the drinks are cheap too!" said Dabnis.

"This is a nice place we all can hang out after work if we don't feel like going home right away or venturing to Curleys." said Kayla.
"Yeah." said her husband Ray...who was holding her tight around her waste.
"I like this place...I'm surprised we didn't know it was here before."said Jessica.
"The Best kept secrets."laughed Chip.


"Kenny Freeman brought me and Yvette here one afternoon last week." said Virginia.
"We thought it was delightful so we invited the rest of you."said Ms. Yvette.
"Good Looking out...This place is fabulous."said Olivia.
"Nice spot and it's close to where you guys work." said Donnie Ray..
"Yeah...it's nothing for us to meet you guys down here...and there is plenty room to park the buses." said Beverly.
Nelson chuckled..
"I'm liking this place." said Josie.
"Yeah , me too!"said Paris.
Bresha smiled..She was sitting on her husband ,Tony's lap and he was holding her gently....
"This is the bomb...I'm loving this."said Tony.

Me, Bee Bee, Sofia ,Kahlil, Jade and Danny were sitting at a nice little table..
"This place was a nice well kept secret." I said.
"I know right?" said Bee Bee.
"We are sooo close to our old hood almost.."said Sofia.
"I know..but none of this was here when we were in High School." said Kahlil.
"I envy you guys and your history.."said Jade..
"Well if we were in Tokyo...It would be you with the history."said her husband..Danny Ho..A Chinese American, who had been born and raised here in Philadelphia.

Gary and Jetty walked in...They saw us and headed over to where we were sitting..
"The Party starts now." said Gary..
"Hey Hey now." said Jetty...

Beverly's mother and her husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge were at a little table close  to ours..


They were talking quietly....



We weren't the only ones in this bar tonight...The two Assistant District Attorneys we would be facing in court soon, Brooke Kennedy and Natalie Tennison were also in attendance..

"Nat this place is niceeee, I love it!" said Brooke..

"I know it's a distance from where we work...but it's mad kool.. I know one of the bartenders...He told me to come through and I did." said ADA Natalie Tennison.


As their two drinks arrived..



Natalie looked across the bar ...

"Oh My God... Yvette Jones Lockwood and her entire team are in here tonight....but not only her....a few people I know from back in the day...Beverly West, as in Olivia Bennett-Alexander's partner and niece and Kayla Bennett and Jasmine Coley...I went to Girls High with them...Temple Too!"said Natalie.

"I'll be back...I'm going over and say Hello." said Natalie..

She walked over...

"Well Helllo Bev, Kayla, Jasmine....How long has it been?" said Natalie..

"OH MY GODDDD! NATALIE TENNISON....It still is Tennison isn't it?" asked Beverly...hugging Natalie...

"Yeah Girl , aint no man measured up to my standards yet....I heard you're married..."said Natalie..


''Yes, for a few years now...This is my husband,  Attorney Nelson East....We met when we were both Public Defenders...He now works with me and my aunt at our law firm.."said Beverly..
"Pleased to meet you...You're an Assistant District Attorney now." said Nelson.


"Yes I am and I'll be trying a case against some friends of yours .... So Heyyyyy Jasmine...How is Jazmataz?  I hear you're married too!"said Natalie ,hugging Jazzy..

"I am.... this is my husband, Attorney Dabnis Coley...we work in the same building.. and we live down the street from Olivia and Beverly.... 

"Pleased to meet You.." said Dabnis..


"Kayla and I work at the same firm and she lives across the street from me....I'll give you our addresses and you can come visit with us.. Hang out..""said Jazzy...


"Heyyyy Natalie." said Kayla..


"Heard you was in Atlanta for a little while girl. I was in D.C." said Natalie, hugging Kayla.

"I was....That's where I met my future husband...This is Attorney, Ray St. Jacques...Turns out he was from Philly too! and we both returned home at the same time.. He works in the same building with me too."said Kayla hugging Natalie.

"Pleased to meet you Nat."said Ray..


"Same Here...So glad to see my girls are married and doing well...We go back a ways...I met these three in the 9th Grade in Girls High and we went to Temple after that...They all went to PENN and I went to Georgetown for law school.. I lived in D.C. for awhile, then I returned to Philly."said Natalie.


Beverly re-introduced Natalie to her Aunt Olivia and the rest of her team, Donnie Ray, Josie and her husband, Paris,Bresha and her husband, Tony..
"I remember you Natalie...My Older Brother taught you how to drive..Helped you get your drivers license." said Olivia, smiling and hugging her.





and her mother and ADA Rockland Cambridge...

She remembered Beverly's mother....She too had taken her out driving when she was trying to get her license.. 10th or 11th grade.  Beverly's mother , Ms. Alfreda was still very pretty, still very hip.

 Rockland she knew.. She had no idea he was married to Beverly's mother...


Natalie went over to Ms. Yvette and us and re-introduced herself.. She needed no introduction...We all knew she was one of the Assistant District Attorneys we'd be going up against, but she seemed very warm and friendly....











"I just want to tell you guys that I am ,I was so impressed by you guys last week in arraignment...I've been surprising and shocking the hell out of attorneys that are older and more experienced than you guys with my tactics and this was the first time..The first time I ran into somebody who threw my tactics back at me...I was impressed...I have the utmost respect for you guys...Let's make a pack...regardless of who wins this trial..We'll come back here or somewhere and have drinks , the first round will be on me." she said..

That was something we all liked.. We all laughed and agreed on that! We wound up liking Natalie, in spite of our positions...and the fact that she was a previous friend of Beverly, Kayla and Jazzy made her aces with us.


Natalie wasn't the only one having a reunion...


ADA Brooke Kennedy was having a simular reunion with Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband, Charles "Chip" Burrows. They had all worked in the Public Defenders Office around the same time.. She had left just one week after Jessica had left and Charles had left days after she did.

"You two are married ?  I'm not surprised.. I always thought he liked you.."laughed Brooke..
"Couldn't get rid of him..."laughed Jessica..."He followed me to the Innocence Project where we both work... We all work in the same building with all of these other attorneys..." said Jessica.

''We know you work with Lt. Tragg...If you don't mind, we'd like to keep the whereabouts of where we all work a secret.." said Chip...


"Your Secret is safe with us..."said Brooke who looked up.. "Oh Noooooooooo!" she said.


Lt. Tragg had tracked her here..




He had put one of his GPS tracking devices on her car...



He looked around.. He saw some of his "Favorite People" laughing, drinking and talking to both Natalie and Brooke.

He made a bee line towards Brooke. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her waist, which she hastily removed...

By this time, Jessica and Chip had returned to our area..

"Brooke, I don't think it's a good idea for you two to be socializing with Attorneys you're going to be going up against...It's not a good look." he said. He placed his arm around her waist again...She removed it again...



"We had no idea they would be here when we got here... Natalie went to school with Beverly, Kayla and Jasmine and I worked in the Public Defenders Office with Jessica and Charles.."said Brooke, but it was as if she were talking to a brick wall..


"It's just not a good look...You're trying to put a woman behind bars...a woman they are trying to save.It's not a good look, you should especially tell your friend, Natalie that...or consider replacing her with someone else...I don't think she's a good fit for this case." he said. He again put his arm around her waist...It slitered down to her butt, which he squeezed... She looked at him like he was crazy and removed his arm again...

''Why are you here? Did you get me some more evidence on this case? You didn't  have a motive...You don't have one person that places her at the scene..and you haven't thoroughly checked out her alibi that she was home...alone...Did you go by her block, talk to people, see if anybody saw her, check her financials, credit and debit cards.??? . In fact  did you check everybody involved's financials..? Did you Recanvass.. ???Did you do any of that Lieutenant?  That's what I want to hear." asked Brooke.



Lt. Tragg was furious...He had done none of that in the three days since he had last seen her...

"Look all work and no play makes Brooke a very uptight girl, now uh let's get out of here...Go someplace quieter , Have some drinks, Quiet conversation and maybe some dinner..and-" he said.

He was rubbing her legs softly...He slyly ran his hands up her skirt...He felt her behind and her soft silky panties.,..he was as red as a beet and had a pleased as punch look on his face...


"And uh no!...I'm having drinks with my friend Natalie...and I'm not going anywhere." said Brooke. She removed his hands again and got up and moved a seat over...

He turned around....The room was empty...We had all paid our bills and quietly left.. Natalie had just walked over and sat in the seat Brooke had vacated..Between them... Lt. Tragg was pissed.

"You really know how to clear a room out Lieutenant!" joked Natalie.

We had all slipped out after we paid our bills and loaded up on the two buses and headed home.


''What a Buzz Kill."sighed Ms. Yvette.
'' He's got the Hots for that ADA, Brooke Kennedy that you guys are going up against...He's sent her flowers at least two times this week."said Gary.
"I wonder if he put a tracker on her car?" I asked.
"Probably did or he directly followed her after work."said Bee Bee.
''He is a pain in the ass.. Can we go nowhere and be free of him?" asked Sofia.
"I think tonight was just a fluke...He was looking for her...He won't venture out this way another time."said Kahlil.
"He might if he thinks we regularly hang out there...And I was liking that place too!"said Virginia.
"I'm with Sofia, he's a pain in the ass."said Jetty..
If he concentrated as much of  his energy on investigating a case as he does trying to get into a girl's panties..He'd solve most of his cases.."said Jade.
"You've got a point."laughed Danny.
''Well it was good while it lasted..Nice seeing Brooke again." said Jessica.
"Yeah  It was nice seeing Brooke and Natalie.." said her husband Chip.

''Well for the most part...We had a good time."said Olivia.
"We always do until he shows up!" said Donnie Ray.
"Well it was good while it lasted..Nice seeing Natalie Again." said Beverly.
"Yeah I suppose it was."said Nelson.
"At least we didn't get that ''I HOPE YOU HIGH FALLUTIN LAWYERS AREN'T DRIVING AFTER DOING ALL OF THIS DRINKING" speech tonight." said Josie.
"That's because we left before he could make it!"laughed her husband, Paris.


"That man gets on my last nerve."said Alfreda.
"You know I started to call the Sherrif's Deputies..but he wasn't exactly around us..."said Rockland..
.
"Well it was good while it lasted..Nice seeing Natalie Again." said Jazzy.
"Yeah...That guy can screw up a wet dream." snarled Dabnis.
"Dabnis, you are crazy."laughed Kayla..
"Not the ones I have."laughed Ray, squeezing Kayla...



Inside the bar..

"You know...It wouldn't hurt if you cleared the room too...I was talking to Brooke."said Lt. Tragg to Natalie, who he did not like..
''Awwwww and I thought you liked me."joked Natalie sarcastically.

''She's staying...YOU NEED TO GO! "said Brooke.


"I'm not leavin until you agree to go out with me." said Lt. Tragg  stubbornly...


"Oh Artie Honey, then why don't you buy a girl a drink?" said Brooke seductively...



"Welll Alright, what are you havin?" he asked.


"A Watermelon Martini for me and a Lemon Martini for my friend.."said Brooke sweetly...
"Well alrighttttttt" said Lt. Tragg, who walked over to the counter to order drinks.
Brooke winked at Natalie..
Natalie smiled.. She and Natalie ducked out of the bar..

In the Parking Lot, Natalie checked Brooke's car.. A 2022 Nissan Kicks




Natalie located a GPS Tracking device.

"This is how he found us...He put this on your car." she said.

"Let's have some fun...Let's put it on a random car and let's get the hell out of here." said Brooke.


They put the tracking device on a random car and pulled out of the lot at top speed..

At the Bar..


Lieutenant Tragg returned with the two drinks only to find the two girls gone!!! After a half hour..he figured they'd given him the slip and left him with a bill for two drinks that the ice had melted in..He was beyond Livid!



At the parking garage, he found Brooke's car gone... No problem...He had put a tracker on their car.. he could track her movements..


He got in his car and followed the signal...



He wound up in Pennsauken ,New Jersey at an apartment complex... He realized that he had been skunked...


He ended the night arrested for being a "Peeping Tom" by the New Jersey State Police.  This was his second arrest in Pennsauken for the same thing.....


III-


THE NEXT MORNING.


"HEY GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!...LT. TRAGG GOT ARRESTED LAST NIGHT IN PENNSAUKEN BY THE NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE.!!!!..HE WAS RELEASED THIS MORNING!
CAPTAIN CANTRELL HAD TO DRIVE OVER THERE AND PICK HIM UP...HE IS FURIOUS!"said Jade.

"What was he doing in Pennsauken?" asked Ms. Yvette, who was laughing.


"Apparently he put a tracker on ADA Kennedy's car.....He's in hot water for that and couldn't give a decent explanation for that..She must have discovered it and put it on a random car.. He followed some
woman to Pennsauken and was looking in her window while she was undressing and he was reported and arrested...The Deputy of Operations has ordered him back on the boat for 30 days after the trial." said Jade, laughing her head off..
"Does it have to be after the trial? Couldn't it be now?" asked Bee Bee, who was laughing so hard, I had to hold her.
"The important thing is he's going and he can't blame us." I said, laughing..
Sofia laughed... "I'm going to hate going up against Brooke and Natalie.. I find that I like them both..I really do." said Sofia.

"I like em both too, but we have a job to do, a client to defend."said Kahlil...

''Spoken like a true attorney...What is this I hear about Lt. Tragg getting arrested ?" asked Ms. Virginia.



"LT. TRAGG GOT ARRESTED LAST NIGHT IN PENNSAUKEN BY THE NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE...HE WAS RELEASED THIS MORNING!
CAPTAIN CANTRELL HAD TO DRIVE OVER THERE AND PICK HIM UP...HE IS FURIOUS!"said Jade.


"WHATTTTTTTTTTT?" asked Virginia.

"My Husband called me from police headquarters a little while ago."said Jade. "Apparently he put a tracker on ADA Kennedy's car.....He's in hot water for that and couldn't give a decent explanation for that..She must have discovered it and put it on a random car.. He followed some
woman to Pennsauken and was looking in her window while she was undressing and he was reported and arrested...The Deputy of Operations have ordered him back on the boat for 30 days after the trial." said Jade, laughing her head off..






Me, Kahlil, Bee Bee,Sofia and Ms. Yvette all cheered and laughed..



Ms. Jade and Virginia leaped up and high fived like Olivia and Beverly did when they won a case.

But beyond all this brevity was a trial we still had to win to save someone's life...


SOME HOURS LATER-



Bee Bee and Sofia were busy doing research, The usual, studying laws pertaining to the circumstances of this case, Predicates and Like cases as well as studying how both Brooke and Natalie ruled in their other cases.

"Sofia girl, this case is so weak , I don't know why we have to work so hard...The Prosecution has nothing..I've seen discovery...I wish we could just knock off...I wish me and my husband could find a quiet place in this building and make love...You and Kahlil ever do that?" asked Bee Bee.
"All the time.. We slip off to the gym while it's quiet in the middle of the day and have a quickie in the 
locker room...We've done that three or four times."laughed Sofia.
"Me and Keith did it in there once.. We almost did it in his office last week ,right before lunch."laughed Bee Bee.
"Me and Kahlil did it in my office one time...I know how you feel... We aren't going out tonight...
Me and 


Jessica and Chip are going to grab something at Food Court and just Netflix and Chill tonight or Hulu and Chill, You and Keith are welcome to join us." said Sofia.

"Yeah....I think we will...I don't feel like going out tonight anyway..."said Bee Bee.


We had a media room that nearly rivaled Olivia and Beverly's..


Jade had gotten a list of the possible jury pool and done backgrounds on all of them...Kahlil and I were looking at them on our monitors and deciding which jurors we would more than likely want...It was a delicate practice known as Trial Science.. 


Ms. Yvette and Nelson East were the very best at it.. They both had trained Kahlil and me in it and we both were pretty damn good if I must say so myself.
"Kahlil Man, I think we could win this case with any juror...The Prosecution has nothing...and I mean Nothing...I've seen discovery...I wish we could just knock off...I wish me and Bee Bee could find a quiet place in this building and make love...You and Sofia ever do that?"I asked.
"Are you kidding? We can't keep our hands off of each other sometimes...We did it in her office...though just once..We slip off to the gym while it's quiet in the middle of the day and have a quickie in the locker room...We've done that three or four times."laughed Kahlil.
Me and Bee Bee did it in the gym once.. We almost did it in my office last week ,right before lunch."I said. "What you guys doing tonight?  I don't feel like drinking or clubbing."I said.

"Come with Sofia and Me.. We were stopping by the Food Court with Jessica and Chip to grab some snacks and then we were all going home to Netflix and Chill or Hulu and Chill... Nobody feels like going out anywhere.."said Kahlil.

"Yeah Ray and Kayla and Dabnis and Jazzy said they aren't going out tonight either..Neither is Tony and Bresha.








"So that's the move...Netflix and chill." I said.


''That's the move homey!" said Kahli.


Out in the front office, Ms. Yvette and Ms. Virginia were talking.

''What you got planned for tonight? I'm not going out...I'm going to have dinner here...I told Jetty I'd bring him home a take out platter..We can eat and uh get started early...So I can get some reasonable sleep..The man has a one track mind. eat and then hop on top of me.."said Virginia, laughing..She had few friends she could talk so openly with.. Yvette and Olivia and Alfreda were the only ones.
Yvette laughed. "My husband is the same way..and he doesn't even want to eat.. I'm going to do the same thing. Call him and tell him to skip Sam Mothers or Mabel's , that I'll bring him a to go platter from here. That's a good idea..Gary and I are staying in tonight. The kids aren't going out either...I talked to Bee Bee and Sofia and they aren't going out either and I imagine by the time Jade gets back here. She won't want to go out tonight." said Yvette.

''You talk to Liv?" asked Virginia.
"I did.. She isn't going out.. She's having dinner at her place.. Her and her staff and their spouses." said ms. Yvette.












"They often have Breakfast ,Lunch and Dinner there when they don't have to be in court and their staff's spouses join them for dinner..That's how they avoid Lt. Tragg . Just like we avoid him by doing everything here in this building." said Yvette.


"I love the way you and Liv are so inclusive and protective of those around you and then some. You all live on the same street.. Work in the same two areas. With any luck Old Lieutenant Tragg will wind up getting himself fired soon."laughed Virginia.

''Don't hold your breath waiting for that." said Yvette.
Jade returned..

"Guys I think I have what we need. Josie's Friday schedule..It appears she taped her show and she left at 1:00 pm..Not 5:00 as we originally thought. She went to see a Doctor, A Gynecologist....I found him.. Dr. Herbert Sims.  She wanted to be checked to see if she had a Yeast Infection.. She had just had sex after having not it for a year or two and she was afraid she might have developed one.. She didn't.  She was with him until 3:30. She next went to Lady Chatterlies Lover-Panties and Bras for the discriminating Woman and bought lingerie.  After that she stopped at a Wawa and got herself a Hoagie and soup...Her Debit and Credit cards confirms that and then she went home.

She arrived at home sometime around 7:00.... One of the tenents in her condo confirmed that because he flirted with her ,tried to get her to let him come in...She refused..

She was in her condo at least until midnight because he saw her light on.. Her car didn't leave the parking lot until the next morning.. Her parking lot snaps a photo of each car's coming and going,.Her Car clocked in at 7:13:pm and did not leave again until Saturday Morning at 9:16... and that is her alibi.
She couldn't have committed the murder because she was miles away at home. That gun was a plant."said Jade.
"It would have been nice if Josie had remembered all of this and told us herself."said Yvette.


''She called this morning...Said she would be unavailable today. I wonder where she is?" asked Ms. Virginia.


Josie James was with her Attorney and now lover, Kenny Freeman in the downtown Sheraton at this very moment.

"OHHHHHHHH KENNY!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOSIE...I hear you've been co-operating with your attorneys, good girl." he said.

"NOWWWWW I WANNA BE A GOOD GIRL FOR YOU!!"said Josie.
"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!" said Kenny Freeman smoothly.
Josie gave him a slow soft kiss by the wall..

He unhooked her bra.
Slipped her panties down and off..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM." he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, LOOK AT THIS...OUUUUU YOU ARE READY!" she said, stroking his penis with her soft hands.
He grabbed her butt and pulled her towards him..

"OUUUUUUUUUUU! You're fresh counselor!" she softly cooed.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned softly.
They kissed passionately ...
They took a nice hot soapy shower together..
Afterwords, he lifted her up and placed her on the basin..and parted her legs and entered into her slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OH MY GODDDDD, YOU ARE SNATCHING MY SOULLLLLL...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
LAWDDDDDD!" he moaned.
She sat down on his hard and engorged penis and moved up and down, moaning and cooing the entire time while flooding him with warm and soft kisses..
Finally, he humped her across the bed. She had an intense orgasm like she'd never had before..

Her body trembled...
They began making love in the big super soft bed...for the Next NINE TO TEN HOURS!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOSIE.." he moaned.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OH MY GODDDDD, YOU ARE SNATCHING MY SOULLLLLL...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...as she had yet another intense orgasm ,making her body tremble like crazy, her head move from side to side and tears just stream down the side of her face..


He lifted her up and long stroked her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD Kenny BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


She couldn't believe this man...He didn't get enough.. He had incredible stamina...she was having her third and fourth orgasm.


He bent her over the sofa and took her doggie style..

"UMMMMMPH YOU DIRTY DOG!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as her body trembled .....He finally came and came hard..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned. ,collapsing on top of her.

"YOU ARE A BEAST!  ARE YOU ON SOMETHING? VIAGRA, CIALIS???" she asked.

"No not yet...Maybe in a few years!" he said , trying to catch his breath.


She lie on top of him in the bed...

"Ouuuu I can't wait until this trial is over.." she said.

"Move in with me." he asked.

"Okayyy!" she said. She didn't even hesitate.




IV-

THE NEXT MORNING!

"You're one lucky guy Artie...I got you out of going back on that boat..."said Captain Cantrell.


"Oh Thanks Eddie.. I mean Captain.."said Lt. Tragg.


"You are however to attend Sensitivity Training...100 Hours of it.."said Captain Ed Cantrell.


"SENSITIVITY TRAINING??? YOU'RE KIDDING!"said Lt. Tragg.



"Artie , I've got a number of complaints from Female Assistant District Attorneys concerning you putting your hands under their skirts, rubbing their legs and one who claims you ripped her panties off. You could lose your job behind this if this got out..This is the second time you've been arrested in New Jersey for being a Peeping tom. The Deputy Of Operations wanted you back on that boat for another 90 days..I talked him down to 30 days....Then I said how about if you go to Sensitivity Training?  He said if you spend 100 hours in the class and get a signed certificate..You can forgo the Marine Boat/  Plus we have a manpower problem and we need as many detectives as possible. Do it Artie!!...At least you get to stay on the street...Your classes begin after this trial."said Captain Ed Cantrell.


"Alright, I will. Thank You...I'm Grateful to you. I'll go."said Lt. Tragg.

Miles Away in our building
In our conference room
We were having our Portal conference call with our client, Ms. Josie James.
She was very pleasent, very cordial and very forthcoming about her activities on the day of the murder, She told us she had drinks with Kenny Freeman, She went and bought Lingerie, She visited her Gynecologist, She went to Wawa,,,she went home , she talked with a flirtatious neighbor..She told us everything.
"She was very cordial...The nicest she's been since this case started." said Bee Bee.
"I think she's, she's in love." said Sofia.
"Want to take a guess with who?" I asked smiling.
"She mentioned her lawyer, Kenny Freeman and her eyes got as wide as saucers."said Kahlil.
"I think her and Attorney Freeman have been doing moire than having drinks. I think they've been doing the Hibbity Bibbity."said Yvette.
"They were at the Sheraton in downtown Philly, all day yesterday."laughed Jade., who had been keeping tabs on her.

"I looked into the phone of Tommy Ashbrook. He had an appointment to meet with his fiance for drinks at 11:00 pm, The Atlantic Bar that night.  He must have forgot and totally blown her off, because he went to CREPES TO GO at 12:00 and ordered one breakfast platter to go."said Jade.


"Where was she?" asked Ms. Yvette.

"Right Around the corner at Atlantic Bar." said Jade.


"Hmmm, we need to talk to Kathy Lee."said Yvette , smiling.








Four hot steaming cups of Orange Organic Tea were served.

"I don't get down this way much, but it was certainly nice seeing you again Brooke."said ADA Karen Page. "I haven't seen you much since you interned for me so many years ago." she said.
"I knowwwwwww and Ms. Jasmine here went to High School and Undergrad at Temple with my partner, Natalie Here." said Brooke.
"We all started out as skinny little girls at Girls High, 9th Grade...Me, Natalie, Beverly and Kayla and from there we all went to Temple.." said Jazzy.

"After Temple ,Jazzy, Beverly and Kayla went to PENN Law and I went to Georgetown Law...It's so funny how we all wound up back in Phillly in it's justice system." said Natalie Tennison ,who looked up. "Ugh Oh, Heads up...Lover Boy Brooke." said Natalie.



Lt. Tragg walked in and of course, walked over to their table.

"THAT WAS SOME STUNT YOU TWO PULLED LAST NIGHT!" he snarled.


"Which one? Leaving you with two drinks or taking the illegal tracking device off  of Brooke's car?" asked  Natalie Tennison.

This brought laughter from all four women.


"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?  I'LL BET THIS WAS YOUR IDEA....I SHOULD RUN YOU IN!" bellowed Lt. Tragg.



"On what Charge? Forget it Lieutenant...Now! Did you get me some more evidence on this case? You didn't have a motive...You don't have one person that places her at the scene..and you haven't thoroughly checked out her alibi that she was home...alone...Did you go by her block, talk to people, see if anybody saw her, check her financials, credit and debit cards.??? . In fact  did you check everybody involved's financials..? Did you Recanvass.. ???Did you do any of that Lieutenant?  That's what I want to hear." asked Brooke.


"You know, you sound like a broken record....I've given you a good case..A slam dunk..All you have to do is sail it home." said Lt. Tragg.


"No you have not, you've given me an unwinnable case...Concentrate on investigating this case to the fullest and not so much on dating me."said Brooke.


"Dating you?  "Dating you?  "Dating you? You bore me....Good Bye!" said Lt. Tragg , leaving in a huff.

"WOW! You actually got rid of him....There is one for the books." said Jazzy.
"He still wants to get in your panties Brooke ...He's just frustrated." said Natalie.

"You make it sound like I'm upset....I don't care if he 's turned off by me...Really!" said Brooke.
"If I know right, you're overjoyed." laughed Jazzy.


"I knowwww right?? Take it from me.. He's tried to get in mine for years.  He'll be back, he'll try another angle." said Karen Page.
"There are no other angles. He can stay gone...Just as long as he gets me some more information on this case/" said Brooke.
"We'll see." said Natalie laughing.
"Oh Hush up you!"laughed Brooke.



And at our building...


It was the end of the day..We were all getting ready to leave.
"I spoke to Kathy Lee. she wouldn't answer any questions...She said to talk to her Attorney."said Jade.
"No problem..We'll subpoena her and she'll answer all of our questions tomorrow in court." said Ms. Yvette.
"No going out tonight either. We are going to rest up and be ready for trial tomorrow."I said, hugging Bee Bee.
"I'm Ready." said Bee Bee.
"I think we can win this one in the preliminary."said Sofia.
"Of Course we can." said Kahlil.
"I love their enthusiasm."laughed Ms. Virginia.
"So do I...but they've worked hard , they deserve to be enthusiastic. Let's go home guys." said Ms. Yvette.

(CONCLUSION NEXT!)



No comments: