Tuesday, November 8, 2022

The Fish Rots From The Head

Ms. Virginia sat in the front office of our suite... She was surprised by our visitor...
 
"B.L. how are you doing? What brings you here? You want to do a documentary on us?" asked Virginia.

"Not today, but maybe in the near future...I need to see Yvette and her associates." said B.L. 

He looked worried and Ms. Virginia could sense he was worried..

"I can't see why not...Follow me."said Ms. Virginia.
"Thanks "said B.L.
He followed her into our conference room , where we were just finishing lunch.

"Heyyyy B.L. How are you doing? What are you doing here?" asked Ms. Yvette.

"Hey B.L. We just saw you last week.. We've got to stop meeting like this..People will talk." joked Bee Bee.
Sofia laughed.."Hi B.L. What brings you to our humble abode?" she asked.
"He wants to do a documentary on us." I laughed.

"That's it...That's the ticket."laughed Kahlil..
Jade laughed...

"I'm afraid I'm here on business guys...Have you ever heard of Josie James?" asked B.L.

"Yes...She has that uh gossip show...Entertainment Gossip show that comes on around 6:30 in the afternoon."said Bee Bee.
"I usually catch her when I'm fixing dinner or just chilling."said Sofia.
"Yes...I've heard of her...what about her?" said Yvette.


"She's been arrested and charged with the murder of our boss, Tommy Ashbrook. Early on Saturday Morning..He went to CREPES TO GO for some take out! He was anbushed by somebody...Shot in the back five times, killed.."said B.L. "She's been arrested by the bone head Lt. Tragg...She didn't kill anybody...I know this woman...She's no killer." said B.L.

"That explains the chalk outline we saw on Saturday Morning." I said.
"That was the guy who was murdered, His boss... Imagine that!" said Kahlil.
''Yeah imagine that.." said Jade.


"If you say she's innocent...That's enough for us...We'll take her case."said Ms. Yvette..

"The Television station will pay your legal fees." said B.L. , who passed Yvette an envelope.. "This is a retainer fee." he said.
"I wish all of our clients paid us upfront like this."laughed Bee Bee.
"I know right?" said Sofia..


"Bee Bee, Sofia, find me a Judge...Keith, Kahlil..go with B.L. back to his studio find me some charactor witnesses.. Jade come with me to Central Booking." said Ms. Yvette..

"Sofia, wanna go half on an Uber?" asked Bee Bee.

"Sure...let's go." said Sofia.


"B.L. We'll be riding with you" I said.
"Lead the way." said Kahlil.
"You guys are like a well oiled machine."said a relieved B.L.


"That's why we win cases B.L. Now you go back to the studio and don't worry... Ms. James is lucky to have a co-worker and a friend like you." Ms. Yvette said as we all left...



"Those kids do make your life easy huh Yvette?  They do all of the leg work you and I used to have to do..." mused Virginia.

''They have to learn...Just like I did when I was young like them and doing this kind of legwork."said Yvette.

"Oh No doubt and they are so eager, so cute...I love them."said Virginia..

"I love them too! they're like my children almost. If I'd had em when I was 12." said Ms. Yvette,,


Jade busted out laughing...

"Come on let's go half on an UBER!" said Jade as the two left..


II-

The "Fishbowl" ,the nickname the detectives gave the Interrogation smelled particularly bad today... It smelled like someone had had an "accident" in their pants in here.. It was hot and unbearable..


Josie James refused coffee and a Hot dog... She refused water...She sat silently...


Lt. Tragg walked in... He placed a plastic bag on the table..

In the first bag was a Pink and Black laced Bra...She recognized it.. It was hers...She had left it in  the office the night she and Tommy had had sex...and he had promised to put her show in B.L.'s time slot..
She recognized the bra as hers but said nothing.

In the second bag was a gun...a .22 caliber pistol...She had never seen that before...


"Regognize that first item?   That's a bra...YOUR BRA missy...We found it in Tommy's office...Recognize this second item?? It's a gun...It's THE MURDER WEAPON...We found it in a trash can behind your apartment complex...Wiped clean...but we know it's yours..."said Lt. Tragg....
"We pretty much know you killed Tommy Ashbrook.What I need you to do is write down on this piece of paper just what happened."said Lt. Tragg giving Josie a pad and a pen..

Josie practically laughed in his face...

"I never saw that gun before in my life...I don't own a gun...I'm not writing nothing...I didn't kill Tommy. You're barking up the wrong tree, but I remember you....That's what you've always done...That's why you got kicked off the show...with your screw ups and gaffes..."said Josie.


"Sooooooo you're going to play hardball eh?" said Lt. Tragg, obviously stung by what she said...

"Good Morning, Can we have the room please?" said Yvette.
Jade was with her... She said nothing..


Josie smiled... "You!  I remember you...You were on B.L.'s show last week...You're a lawyer!!! You helped get that guy released who'd been in prison for 9 years for something he didn't do..."she said.

"Yes, that is me! Can we have the room please Lieutenant, to confer with our client!"laughed Yvette asking Lt. Tragg to leave the room for the second time..


He ignored her, instead he looked at Jade..

Jade hadn't said a word!

"You !! Get Out Only Attorneys allowed." he snarled.

"She's Staying!  Now can we have the room please?" said Ms. Yvette with a twinge of anger in her voice.


''Where are your snot nosed youngins?" he asked.


"CAN WE HAVE THE ROOM PLEASE?" asked Yvette again...
.Lt. Tragg refused to budge. He stood there with a blank expression on his face..

"Never mind...Josie..don't say anything else, Don't answer any questions...Exercise your right to remain silent. Don't sign or write anything.  We have gotten a judge and you'll be arraigned tomorrow morning..Just sit tight." said Yvette..."Come on Jade.  " said Yvette  ''What a jackass." Yvette whispered under her breath as she exited.


Jade smirked and followed Yvette out.

Lieutenant Tragg smiled ruefully.


COURTROOM B-  TUESDAY MORNING 9:00 AM


Judge Newton Cowley!!

He ogled Yvette's breasts.... "My goddd did her breasts get bigger!" he thought to himself...

"Oh My God! Him, He's always looking me up and down like a hungry wolf.."said Ms. Yvette.
"We are sorry Ms. Yvette...He was the only Judge available on such short notice."explained Bee Bee.
"Believe me...He was ogling us too..He asked Bee Bee her cup size and asked me where do I buy my pantyhose and stockings from...Said he'd like to buy me a pair."said Sofia in disgust.

"That's alright...Don't worry about it...We have to play the cards we are dealt." said Ms. Yvette..

Josie James was quite pleased with Kahlil and I...She couldn't take her eyes off of us..

"Ummmmmmmm I remember you guys....I forgot Yvette had such fine men working with her...OUUUUUUUUUU, shame yall married.....Ummmmmmmmm!" she whispered to us...


Kahlil and I blushed and smiled like crazy....She was very attractive and alluring.

Jade smiled and shook her head.....


Two new ADA's were in court today..

ADA Brooke Kennedy, a relative newcomer.

And ADA Natalie Tennison...She'd been around awhile, but we had never faced her...


Lt. Tragg , who usually went for Blondes was intrigued by ADA Brooke Kennedy...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said to himself.. He insisted on sitting in between them, even though both women resented his intrusiveness..

Another attorney was at the hearing too.. Kenny Freeman...Him, Yvette did know... He was Chief counsel for the Television Station that both HARD BOTTOM and THE JOSIE JAMES SHOW ran on.. She had dated him briefly years ago and had worked with him on a few cases when he had been employed by MCCLUSKEY/COZEN/CONNOR & PRATT... 

"Kenny Freeman, what is he doing here?" asked Ms. Yvette.

"You know him?" asked Ms. Jade.
"Yeah....We worked a few cases together when I first joined the firm.....We uh dated briefly too! I Haven't seen him in years."said Ms. Yvette.



Ms. Yvette recalled a couple of hot steamy nights in his loft with him when she was a young attorney..


"This is going to be a humdinger of a case...I can feel it." I said.
"Would you want it any other way?" asked Bee Bee, hugging me.
"It makes life interesting."said Sofia.

"Let's hope it doesn't get too interesting." said Kahlil.

"Friday Night and Early Saturday Morning Thomas Ashcroft, a Producer a local Television Station Producer, stopped at CREPES TO GO, a popular all night restaurant to grab an early morning breakfast...Pancakes, an Omelette, hash browns and breakfast sausage and coffee to go. Unfortunately, he never got to enjoy that meal...Instead, he was gunned down cold bloodedly by Josephine James....because of the cruel and brutal nature of this crime..We consider Ms. James to be a danger to the community at large and that she should be held without bail for the community's safety." said ADA Brooke Kennedy.


Yvette smiled and stood up.  Her blouse was slightly open...
revealing part of her purple lace bra.

Judge Newton Cowley nearly fell out of his seat on the bench staring directly at Yvette and listening to her every word..
"Your Honor..We are not trying the case here...The particulars of this case will be argued in trial, which my client is looking forward to.. She would like her day in court to fight and be exonerated of these ridiculous charges brought on by an overzealous and lazy detective who did not look for any other suspect and has dubious evidence based on anonymous phone calls... All we are asking right now is fair and equitable bail for our client." she said and fixed her blouse..






With Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil, I presented 27 employees and neighbors of Josie James to vouch for her good charactor,,,

We remembered how our friends Olivia and Beverly had been surprised in court by  a prosecutor who cross examined our charactor witnesses... The four of us studied and prepared for it..

Last Night after work, We met with Olivia and Beverly at their Office/Duplex across the street from us.
We used their law library in the building adjacent to theirs..







Olivia, Beverly, Josie, Nelson, Bresha and Jazzy and Kayla helped us with research on predicates, like cases and questions and laws regarding this..


ADA Natalie Tennison attempted to cross examine our charactor witnesses..



To Ms. Yvette's surprise... We were prepared..More Prepared than she thought.. The four of us had compelling counter arguments...Arguments that made our case stronger... We were not caught by surprise.. She had no idea how well we had prepared.



We were quite proud of ourselves...
"Look at my babies...How far they have come.."gushed Ms. Yvette ,like a proud mother..
Brooke Kennedy was impressed..

"Ouuuu they're good...Very damn good." she said.



"Yes, They are good, better than I thought." said Natalie Tennison.. The two ADA's had worked together on 25 prior cases , winning them all...


"They use a lot of stunts...Legal hee bee gee bee to get their way." grumbled Lt. Tragg.


Judge Cowley agreed...

"Yvette really has those kids trained well...They weren't rattled in the least bit... Damn!" he said.

"Okay...I'm setting bail at $100K...." he said.

That was extraordinarily high...

Attorney Kenny Freeman stood up..

"Your Honor...I am Co-counsel for the Television station...I will be paying Ms. James 's bail in full." he said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu!" Josie said and winked at Kenny seductively...
''Well , we got her out.."I said.
"It's like our old law professor used to say-"said Bee Bee.
"Aint Nothin Easy." said Sofia.
"Aint it the truth." said Kahlil.
"You know it." said Jade.

"Hello Yvette, you're still as sexy as ever ....Ummmmm it's been a long time...I heard you made Partner and have your own office at the Bridge Building....Your own staff...Myyyy goodness talk about a come up...Heard you got married too and bought a house..." said Kenneth Freeman.
"You really have kept up with me Kenneth....I see you haven't been exactly sitting still yourself, You are chief counsel to the Television Network and you have your own practice..not bad... Heard you got married too!" said Yvette.

"Yes to all of that... I was married, to an attorney in Los Angelas where I lived for three years..We are unfortunately divorced....I have two kids..a son and a daughter.They're out in L.A. with their mother." he said.


"Sorry to hear that.. Look we are all going back to my building..We have a fantastic cafeteria..
I'll give you a tour of my suite. Come with us."said Yvette.

''Well Thank You Yvette...Don't mind if I do."said Kenneth Freeman.


II-


We all ventured back to our building..

"WOW, they had just broke ground on this building right before I left for L.A. and look at it..Open for business." gushed Kenneth Freeman.
"Yes.. They just finished my suite ,weeks before me and my guys moved in." said Yvette.
"WOW!  And look at this cafeteria... This is an upgrade from Sam Mother's place, where I thought we'd be eating." said Kenny Freeman.
We all gathered in the cafeteria and  took our seats.
"Victoria Shaw...I didn't think I'd ever see you again...I see you've been paroled. Sorry about your troubles...What are you doing now?" asked Kenneth Freeman.
"I work for Ms. Yvette. I'm her office manager and consultant...I've been here since May, when I got paroled." said Ms. Virginia.

''Well I'm Happy for you." said Kenneth Freeman.




He remembered a hot night of sex with Ms. Virginia many years ago also..right before he got married and before she was convicted and disbarred and sent to prison.


"Hey isn't that Josie James?" asked Dabnis.
"That's her...That's Yvette's latest client." said Jazzy.
"It is..That's the one Jazzy and I were grooming Keith,Bee Bee,Sofia and Kahlil for last night."said Kayla.
"You guys want her autograph?  she sees you gushing all over her." laughed Ray.
"I've watched her show a few times." said Jessica.

"She's sexy." whispered Chip to Tony.
"No doubt." laughed Ray."At any rate...Bree would love it if I got her autograph."whispered Tony to Chip.

Jazzy, Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica , Chip and Tony made themselves acquainted with Josie James and got her autograph before they sat down to eat,.

"Yall all live on the same street and work in this building too? Wow that's a lot of togetherness."laughed
Josie.

"Yeah, we are pretty tight." I said.
"We are like family..We party together, vacation together..Everything!"said Bee Bee.
"Let's get a table..Grab some food, I'm starving...These early morning arraignments." said Sofia.
"Yeah." said Kahlil.
"There's a spot right over there." said Jade.

We all grabbed a big table and our food orders.



"Vettie the food here is incredible...I'm jealous... Your building at least has a great cafeteria."laughed Kenny Freeman.


We walked up to our Suite after we all ate..

"Niceeeeeeee!  Wow Yvette, you've come up......From a cubicle to a small office to a whole suite that you run...WOWWWWW! And you got Ms. Virginia Shaw working for you as Office Manager and Consultant... Nice come up for both of you...I am both proud and impressed."said Kenny Freeman.
"Glad you like it.." said Virginia , smiling..
"Follow us into our conference room " said Yvette as Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade
walked into the conference room..








"This is nice...Very nice!" said Josie James , who was right behind us as we sat down...



Ms. Jade plopped down two glossies...One a photo of the murder weapon and another, a Pink Bra with Black lace.

"This is what they have and it's not a lot.  Number one is a .22 caliber handgun...The Murder weapon . It was wiped clean, no prints or DNA, found in a trash can behind your apartment complex.. An anonymous tip to Lt. Tragg gave him the location of the gun... It was compared and it did pass ballistics. One shell was left in the gun.

Next is a bra...Pink with Black lace, found in Tommy Ashbrook's office on the floor...It has your DNA and prints on it....

That is all they have....." said Jade.

"Not a whole heck of a lot." said Kahlil.
"It's a wonder they got an indictment out of this." I said.


"First off...I don't own a gun...I've never seen that gun before in my life." said Josie.

"The serial number on that gun was filed off...It's believed to have been stolen from a gun dealership."said Sofia.


"That is your bra though?" asked Bee Bee.


Josie sighed.. "Yessssss, it is my bra." she admitted.


"Did you and Tommy Ashcroft have a relationship of any kind, sexual, romantic whatever?? Josie, we are your attorneys..Whatever you tell us stays in this conference room.. But we don't want to walk into that courtroom and get surprised.. Those two prosecutors look pretty sharp. "said Ms. Yvette.  "Tell us everything," she said.


"Look...I've been in this game for as long as you've been a lawyer Yvette, "she said.  "I started out with a Blog that led to a column in a Newspaper, then a syndicated column and then a Radio Show.,...and from there I got my Television show and a studio financed and produced Podcast....It's a struggle to make it....I wanted that prime 9:00 pm spot...The spot that B.L. Benz now has... Tommy Ashcroft guaranteed me that spot....He was going to place B.L.'s show in that 10:00 pm spot and move me to the prime 9:00 pm spot...In the world we live in..You get a favor...You have to give a favor...You know what I'm saying? The uh day before he died...Tommy promised me that spot and in return...He and I uh...He and I slept together in his office after hours..Why would I kill him??..What would be my motive?? It wasn't romantic..It was a business interaction you might say.." explained an embarrassed Josie James.


"My Father used to say The Fish Rots from the Head first...."said Ms. Yvette.  'So the day before he died, he told you he was going to give you that slot and in return you two had consensual sex...was that it?" asked Yvette.


"That was it...First and Only time I ever slept with him...In fact I didn't know he even looked at me in that way..."said an embarrassed Josie.

" Did you know he was engaged ?  He was engaged to Kathy Lee Johnson, another producer there and she was considering giving B.L. an extra hour." said Jade.

"WOW....You're all in the kool aid..I knew he was engaged...and to her..I didn't know she proposed giving B.L. another hour." said Josie James.

"It's her job to know as much as possible in relation to this case."said Yvette.
"B.L. was your friend.. He's the one that came over here and got us to defend you." said Bee Bee.

"This is a burner phone...write this number down....Do not call our personal phones or our business phones, call us at this number..This way we make sure our conversations are heard by only us." said Sofia.

"This is a Portal." said Kahlil.


"I know what a Portal is." said Josie.

"Okay....So with this you'll be able to get updates on the state of your case bi weekly...and you won't have to make trips here constantly." I said.

"We usually ask our clients to sign into a hotel under their own name...but I have a feeling you're not going to do that and you're going to return to work aren't you?" said Yvette.


"Yes I am... I have a show to tape..but I will use the phone and the Portal. Yvette don't judge me too harshly...You know how hard it is to get anywhere in this world for people like us...If you didn't have to compromise your virtue...consider yourself blessed." said Josie as she left the office.


"Ms. Virginia watched as she left..

"The Fish Rots from the Head first...My Mom used to say that." she said.

"My daddy used to say that too!" said Ms. Yvette, smiling.



Kenny Freeman was busy looking at and marveling the offices of Myself, Sofia, Bee Bee, Kahlil and Jade's offices.










"WOWWWWWW! Ms. Yvette really hooked you guys up!  Hanging with her has benefitted you all greatly.... " said Kenny Freeman... He looked at Yvette and Ms. Virginia.

"Girls, how bout we go out for drinks? My treat...I know a nice place.. I'll drop you both off at your homes." he said.

"I'm down if you're down Virginia." said Yvette.


"Why not ? Come on." said Virginia.


III-


Kenny took Ms. Yvette and Ms. Virginia to a nice spot..

"We drinkin Martinis tonight ladies...Let's see if I remember your tastes...Having dated you both." he laughed.

He ordered a Watermelon Martini for Ms. Yvette...
A Citris Martini for himself.






and a Lemon Martini for  Ms. Virginia.

"So what is your stake in all this Kenny?" asked Ms. Yvette.
"I represent the best interests of the Television station... B.L. told me he contacted you guys and so I said.. I'll arrange bail...The network is paying Josie's legal fees...Next to B.L. , she has one of the most popular and lucrative shows on the station. I'm just representing the stations best interests." he said.


"Heard you got married and were out on the West Coast for awhile....You know what happened to me the last seven years and all.." said Virginia.

"Yeah ,L.A. was nice.. for awhile.. Me and my wife...She's a high powered defense attorney...We didn't make it...She gave me two beautiful children, a boy, he's six and a girl, she's three. I have my kids every quarter...I was happy for you Virginia...I heard you were paroled and working for McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt...Just didn't know you were working with Yvette here... And Yvette
after you successfully defended Olivia Bennett Alexander and her associates last year 






I said, They've got to make her a partner or she's leaving...She's too talented for them to let her go and low and behold they made you a partner and you got to take your staff with you, four fine attorneys...I watched them in court today..






Real professionals, real prepared for an arraignment...They lawyered the hell out of those two ADA's who thought they were really doing something, cross examining your charactor witnesses...I'm sure they thought they were catching you guys off guard and you guys  caught them off guard...I laughed my head off.." he said.

"They're good kids, all four of em...I love em." said Ms. Yvette.



They drank and talked for another hour..




and true to his word , he dropped Virginia and Yvette off at their homes after words..


Yvette hadn't sat around in her panties and bra in a long time... She was listening to Jill Scott, her favorite  and on her laptop.

Her husband Gary arrived at home...

"Hey Babes...did you eat something?  Danny and I ate at Sam Mother's , I brought you something just in case you haven't eaten." said Gary,,,
"Awwwww that's sooo sweet...Come here, gimme a kis." said Yvette.
She kissed Gary slowly and sweetly..

"What are you working on?" he asked.




"I'm looking up the two Assistant District Attorneys we'll be facing in court." she said.


Brooke Kennedy

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Hallahan Catholic High School for Girls.Philadelphia PA.

B,A,- Administration Of Justice/Trial Advocacy/Pre Law- Lasalle University

J.D.- Middleton School of Law, Bayside,PA.

Speaks Spanish/French and Russian fluently.

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York/ Deleware

Law Clerk for Pennsylvania's Chief Judge of Appeals, Carter Baum

Trial Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice's Anti- Trust Division, Washington D.C.

Married to Attorney Sean Marks, A Trial Attorney for The U.S. Department of Justice, Anti Trust Division. 

DIVORCED after two years. No Children.

Public Defender's Office-Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney- Philadelphia Districts Attorney's office.


"Hmmm, very impressive." said Yvette as she punched up the next person..


Natalie Tennison- 

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from The Philadelphia High School for Girls,Philadelphia PA.

B.A.- Trial Advocacy/ Pre Law/Administration of Justice - Temple University

JD-Georgetown University Law Center

Passed the Bar in Virginia/Maryland/Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Deleware / New York

Associate Litigation Attorney at Akin/Gerard/ Jordan/Hester & Field

Public Defender's Office- Philadelphia

Assistant District Attorney-Philadelphia

''She's Impressive too!"said Ms. Yvette.
"Neither one of them is as impressive as you." said Gary, who had already undressed.
Yvette turned her laptop off and closed it, placing it on her night stand..
"Come here!" she whispered to her husband Gary, Taking him into her arms and giving him the kiss of life....
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look at you.." she said as he ran his hands down into her thong and she felt his massively hard penis and rubbed it gently.....

Gary unhooked her bra and slipped her thong down...She slowly stepped out of it...
They kissed passionately as he squeezed her butt...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary , you are fresh." said Ms. Yvette.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed out loud as Gary lifted her up and began thrusting inside of her.

"OH MY GOD!!!! GARY YOU'RE SO BIG, SO HARD...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Gary.

"DID YOU THINK NASTY THOUGHTS ABOUT ME TODAY?" asked Yvette.

"ALL DAY LONG BABY!" said Gary..placing her on the bathroom sink and plowing into her...
They sat on the side of the bed, kissing passionately as Yvette moved up and down on Gary, who was delirious with pleasure.. He didn't know if he was coming or going.
"OH MY GOD!!!! GARY YOU'RE SO BIG, SO HARD...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out as Gary Humped her over the bed...

"VETTIE, I LOVE YOU.......YOU ARE MY SWEET SWEET GIRL!" Gary yelled out.

"GARY, YOUR SWEET SWEET GIRL LOVES YOU TOO! OHHHHH MY GOD GARY!" Yvette cried out
as the bed began to squeak...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOD!" they both yelled out as they continued making sweet love..

While Next Door at Jessica and Chips house..
They were enjoying a sweet kiss in their bedroom..
"I love Yvette dearly, but she is soooooooo loud...."laughed Jessica Sanchez Burrows.
"Shut Up, you're about to be loud."said her husband Chip

who was slipping her panties down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO NASTY! UMMMMMMM!" she cooed..
and lifting her up and entering her...."OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed out loud as Chip lifted her up and began thrusting inside of her.  "AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUU" Jessica screamed out!
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHIP....OHHH CHIP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" said Jessica as he lifted her petite body and placed it on the dresser..

"I LOVE YOU TOO...SO DAMN MUCH BABY!!! OHHH!" he screamed out...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEE,
Ai YI YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! AYE MIOS DIOS!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"she screamed out..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AYE MIOS DIOS! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Jessica screamed out..as she was pounded doggie style...


And in Yvette and Gary's bedroom..



"OH MY GODDD! GARYYYY..OUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Yvette loudly..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of love making went by before both Gary and Yvette climaxed in a crescendo of passion.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu that was so good." moaned Gary in his deep baritone..

"Yes it was... Oh my god!" said Yvette , catching her breath and resting on his chest... "I love you Gary." she whispered...

"I love you too Vettie." he said to her.

"Jessie and Chip are soo loud." Yvette giggled.

"They are , aren't they?" laughed Gary, squeezing Yvette's butt...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she cooed and giggled.



IV-


As fate would have it.. The next morning it  was pouring rain..


We were drenched , running to the train station two blocks away and heading to work.



Rockland and Paris, Josie Boyd's husband were having a spirited conversation about something...

Tony was asleep..We'd wake him up when we got to our station.





Jessica and Chip were sitting together, kissing passionately. Apparently last night hadn't been enough.



Jazzy had her head on her husband, Dabnis's shoulders...
Ray was whispering into his wife's ear... ''Hey Kayla, instead of going to lunch, you think maybe we can uh slip off into uh the Gym or one of the un occupied offices and uh have a nooner?" he asked.
"My goodness Ray, didn't you get enough last night? I guess not...You are a horn dog supreme."said Kayla.
"It was so damn good...I'd like some more."said Ray.
"Ohhhhhhhh okay...I'll see what I can do." said Kayla,

"You are the best." laughed Ray.
"I know I am...That's why you married me." laughed Kayla.

"I know she's our client and we aren't supposed to Judge...but B.L. is our friend..He was a friend to Josie James..When she got arrested, he came to us to defend her and all along she was involved in a side deal to move his show out of it's spot so she could take over that spot."said my wife, Bee Bee.
"Yeah that stinks to high hell...She's sleeping with the boss and moving right up." I said.
"And his fiance was angling to expand B.L.'s show to two hours due to it's popularity...Who do you think would have won that battle?" said Sofia.
"You know, he was so enthralled, so interested in sleeping with Josie James, that he didn't even remember the deal he made with his fiance."said Kahlil.

"MEN!!! The thought of getting into a woman's panties will make you guys promise anything. and forget everything!" said Bee Bee.
Sofia cracked up laughing.

"Being Honest Bee..I'd promise YOU anything." I said laughing.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW, That earned you a kiss."said Bee Bee.
She gave me a nice ,slow and soft kiss.


"Nice comeback!" laughed Kahlil.

Ms. Jade and Ms. Yvette always sat together. Neither of their husbands took the train to work.

"It is on mornings like this I envy Olivia and Beverly the most..They don't have to leave their house...
and their staff, Josie, Bresha and Alfreda , run right across the street to work..."laughed Jade.
"I know right? The good thing for us is we are all safe and warm in our nice building...we don't have to go out for any of our meals unless we want to and today...I'm not going out.."laughed Ms. Yvette.

At the very next stop, We saw Ms. Virginia and Jetty kissing.. He had driven her to the train station.

"Thanks for the ride baby. Ouuuu stop moaning so much!" Virginia said
" I can't help it...Thank you for the ride last night." Jetty said and laughed.
"You are sooooo nasty."laughed Virginia.


They kissed one last time and Virginia got on the train.


"Hiii everybody!" said Ms. Virginia.

"Girrrrrrrrl that man loves you...I've known Jetty my entire legal career and I've never seen him like this over anyone. He's going to marry you..Mark my words." said Yvette.


"That would be nice.  If he asked ,I'd probably say yes." said Ms. Virginia, smiling. "Hi Jade." she said.

"Hey Girl!" laughed Jade as we all headed to work.



The rain stopped by the time we got to work...

We all went in and got on the elevators.

Ms. Yvette, Ms. Jade and Ms. Virginia went to Mocha Joes to get coffees
"Oh my god, I love this place...I used to slip down here at lunch to grab coffee when we were working in town." said Ms. Yvette.
"I remember..I used to come with you." said Jade.
"And Now we all work down here, It's right in front of our building." said Ms. Virginia.

and stopping off at their favorite Food truck, not to get Cubans this morning..but hot fresh bagels.


WHILE UPSTAIRS IN OUR CONFERENCE ROOM-
"Who do you think killed Tommy Ashcroft?" asked Bee Bee.
"Judging by how many times he was shot...I'd say it was a crime of passion... a jealous lover maybe." I said.
"His fiance? We need to know where she was at the time of the crime.. Come to think of it. Josie James hasn't established an alibi yet either." said Sofia.

"Yeah, you're right, these are all questions we need to be asking." said Kahlil.



As we stared at the portal in the middle of the table, waiting for Josie to check in.

Yvette, Jade and Virginia all got inside the building
Just as it began to rain again....


(TO BE CONTINUED)



7 comments:

Angie B. said...

My Grandmother used to say "The Fish Rots from the Head first."

Keith said...

So Did Mine!

Toni said...

I think all of our grandparents said this... It was appropriate, considering the reveals in this story!

Sunflower said...

Great title, Great Story to Match!

Lisa said...

I thought it was soo funny, Jessie and Chip and Yvette and Gary, Next door neighbors complaining about the other couple being so loud.. LMAO!

Brenda said...

@Lisa- Yes that was funny!

Judith said...

Olivia is not just Beverly's Auntie...She is Auntie to all of the young Attorneys who live near her.