Wednesday, May 10, 2023

The Drinkwater Deposition ,Part 2

The Next Morning, after waking up and taking a nice hot shower and getting dressed in the same clothes he had on the day before..George Scott had breakfast with us... Nelson had taken him some bath rags and towels and Body Wash.
 
"Beverly, Nelson, I can't thank you enough...I was in no condition to drive last night."said a grateful Georgie...
"We weren't going to hang you out there to dry like that...I'd of felt awful if I were to find out that you'd had an accident or gotten arrested."said Beverly..
"We are so grateful , Boss Lady also owns a Bus Company in addition to this Law Firm...It allows us all to travel together...and have fun, safely....without fear of a DUI or an accident."said Nelson.

"Beverly, your mother is sooo pretty and she cooks too..Wowwwwwwww..."said Georgie.
"Flattery will get you an extra pancake, but you can't have me....I'm taken Sonny!" joked Alfreda..

As Pancakes Hash Browns, sausage, Orange Juice and Hot Coffee was served to everyone..








"Georgie, what's the matter? Going out to drink is one thing...You were binge drinking last night..What brought that on? Girl trouble?" asked Olivia.


"Ms. Olivia, Yesterday was just the worst day of my life. I got taken off of the Drinkwater Criminal Deposition...That was a career defining case...I worked hard on that case... I spent nights downtown in the Law Library researching predicates,laws pertaining to the case...like cases and the laws surrounding it..Reading those case files until I knew them word for word and coming to you guys Civil Trial during the week..I worked hard on that case...and I'm being thrown off the case because that damn Dewey Stevenson...That slick bastard put the word out that he offered me a partnership... He did, but I turned him down flat, two times...Turns out he was screwing my girlfriend and bank rolling her too...He fished her close to me so he could have an advantage...He didn't want to face me in the criminal trial..He was getting information from her.....Our Pillow talk...things I told her in confidence, she was going back, telling him....It was a lie , a joke...My whole relationship has been a joke....and now my career...(DDA Burke's confidence in me is shot ) is ruined." he said,

"Noooooooooooo. There will be other cases.. You've got a long career ahead of you. I got taken off of cases too, early in my career...Cases, Bosses thought were a little over my head...I just prepared better and was ready next time...Your turn will come again...Trust me." said Olivia.
"We knew that Caldonia had no visible means of support...and we knew that a dummy account in a bank in the Caymen Islands financed by the Ace Chemical Company was paying for her to be in that Loft...They paid her rent and utility bills...Paid her credit cards off and made sure she had plenty of money in her bank account. That's how she lived her lavish lifestyle...All of that arranged by their chief Attorney Mr. Dewey Stevenson.. and done in a way that his name isn't on anything..He's a very careful man." I said.
'We have a meeting with him this morning and Herbie Drinkwater...They want to proffer a deal as far as the civil suit is concerned."said Josie.
"I suppose now that you're off the case you don't wish to sit in do you?" asked Bresha.


"No, I'm afraid if I saw that pimp, Dewey Stevenson...I'd commit murder.. Can someone drop me off at my car?" said Georgie.

"Sure..I'll run you up to Aqua Bar after we eat..."said Nelson

"Just out of curiosity, do you know who we'll be facing in the criminal trial?" asked Olivia.

"Yeah, Michelle Battles and Sharon Carter..James "Jumpshot Jim" Taylor will be running the case.."sighed Georgie.

''We know them."said Beverly.
''Sharon Carter was in law school with us Georgie."said Bresha.
''Why'd he put Jumpshot Jimmy in the mix...He wants to win doesn't he?"asked Josie.
I smiled. We wouldn't be involved in the Criminal Case....Dewey Livingston would be facing them...

After Breakfast, Nelson drove Georgie to Aqua Bar's Parking Lot. While we prepared to meet Dewey Stevenson and Herbie Drinkwater.
"Take a few days off if you can, re-assess the situation Georgie."said Nelson.
"I'm going to redo my resume and look at some jobs in the private sector, that's what I'm going to do."said Georgie.

as they drove to Aqua Bar.


when they arrived at Aqua Bar's Parking lot and Georgie's Car...

They saw flashing lights from several police cars that were surrounding it..

and a familiar unmarked police car..

Lt. Tragg was standing there...smiling..

"Welll Mr. Scott..We don't have to look for you...You came to us...I suppose I should thank you."said Lt. Tragg.
''What is this About?"said Georgie..
''Yes, what is this about?" said Nelson.


"Your girlfriend, Caldonia Terrell was found murdered hours ago in front of her loft.... We want you to come down town for questioning.."said Lt. Tragg.

''WHATTTTTTTT? MURDERED????? WHATTTTTTTT??? I didn't see her at all yesterday..I saw her the day before..Murdered?? I-I-I can't believe it..WHO??"said Georgie.
"He was in Aqua Bar all last night until 1:30 AM...I and 19 or 20 other people can testify to that...He came with us...He slept over at our Office/Duplex...I was bringing him back to his car...He was too drunk to drive home..."said Nelson.


"How civic minded of you....I still need to talk to him....."said Lt. Tragg.

"Go On with him...We'll be down."said Nelson.



"Okay Nelson and thanks for everything last night.." said Georgie.


Nelson watched as Georgie drove off with Lt. Tragg and several police officers..



II-





"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?" asked my wife, exasperated beyond measure...

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" said Beverly....

"I'm quite serious....I'm dropping both the civil suit and the criminal complaint against ACE Chemical company....I met with the company early this morning and signed a new contract with them....I will be working for them again and we reached a  40-60 agreement as far as profits are concerned..."said Herbie Drinkwater, smiling..

Thinking about Caldonia...
Her  butter soft kisses...Her heavenly fragrance...

Her soft, silky panties...
Her baby soft, nice smelling body.....and the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS , EIGHT TO NINE HEAVENLY HOURS THEY SPENT IN BED THE NIGHT BEFORE...


"I'm no lawyer, but what kind of deal is that? 40-60 Their way?" I asked.


"No disrespect Mr. Donnie Ray, but you're not a lawyer or a businessman...You don't understand how these things work.."said a very smug Attorney Dewey Stevenson..

"Well I have an MBA from Wharton in addition to my law degree and I DO UNDERSTAND HOW BUSINESS WORKS and that is not a good deal for you Mr. Drinkwater...."said Josie.

"They are giving me my own laboratory!" said Herbie Drinkwater.
"You came to us with proof of fraud on their part...We had them....We had an appeal ready to go back to court..back to trial...We were going to work out a more equitable deal for you...What changed?" asked Bresha.

"So What did he offer you? What else did he offer you?? It had to be something else..."asked Olivia, who was shocked by this sudden turn around...


Nelson walked into the conference room....

"It's Georgie...Lt. Tragg has him downtown for questioning in the shooting  of Caldonia Terrell! She's dead!!! She was shot to death last night!"said Nelson..

"WHATTTT?? MURDERED?? LAST NIGHT??? WHATTTTTTTTTTTT???????" exclaimed Herbie Drinkwater.



"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT? MURDERED??? BY WHO?? WHEN??" said an equally shocked Attorney Dewey Stevenson...




Beverly Josie and Bresha looked at both men's shocked reactions and then looked at each other...Their women's intuition 


And my detective's instincts determined the same thing...Both of these men had intimate knowledge of this woman....and I mean intimate...

In our kitchen...Alfreda and her husband, ADA Rockland Cambridge were kissing..


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Rockland..

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there is a conference room full of  people in there..."said Alfreda.

"You just saw me and had me this morning...How can you still be so horny?" asked Alfreda, smiling...
"Because you're still so damn sexy..."answered Rockland..
"Ouuuuuuuu I like the way you answer questions."said Alfreda, kissing Rockland..

When the doorbell rang.....followed by loud knocks..





"OLIVIA, BEVERLY, DONNIE RAY!!! FRONT AND CENTER!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU AND I HAVE A WARRANT!!" bellowed Lt. Tragg, who was outside.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!!" exclaimed Rockland...
"Cool it!  Since they are here...I have to answer this."said Alfreda , who went to the door..
"Let me see the warrant.." she said.


He showed it to Alfreda and then pushed right by her as he entered our conference room...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH THE GANG IS ALL HERE!" he said snarkily...He passed Olivia the warrant.

"Welll gentlemen, it's legit." she said ,looking at Herbie Drinkwater and Attorney Dewey Stevenson.




Beverly, Nelson and I , Josie and Bresha were stunned..We had no idea what this was about..

''Mr. Drinkwater and Counselor Stevenson.. I need to take you both downtown for questioning as material witnesses in the murder of one  Caldonia Terrell...She was found shot to death early this morning outside her loft..."said Lt. Tragg..
"MURDER???  MURDER???There is no way I am involved in anything like this.. I-I -I was with her last night...but but she left my home...Very much alive...."said a very nervous Herbie Drinkwater..

Cool, Smooth Attorney Dewey Stevenson said nothing, He meekly came along...


"Olivia, Beverly, Donnie Ray,...Always a pleasure."said Lt. Tragg, snarkily smiling as he left with the two gentlemen..

Two police cars were waiting outside...An officer put both men in the back seat of the cars and they took off..

"NOW I know why Herbie made such a quick turn around..."said Olivia.


Beverly, Josie and Bresha all said it in unison- "THE POWER OF THE PANNNTAYYYYS!"

"Dewey's a pimp...A straight pimp."said Nelson.
"Yes he is... I don't think I like him." I said.




III-

For once, Lt. Tragg actually did some investigating.....


Georgie had been at work all day the day of the murder...


His Boss , Deputy District Attorney  Lester Burke verified that...

He had dinner at Sam Mother's Diner....His debit card, Sam Mother and several waitresses verified that!
He was at Aqua Bar from 7:45 PM until closing.. The Bartender and several Bar employees verified that... 


And Per the request of Nelson and Beverly..


Jasmine and Dabnis Coley, Kayla and Ray St. Jacques, Jessica and Charles Burrows, Keith and Bee Bee Jones. Kahlil and Sofia Ahmed, Tony Billips, Paris Boyd, Brooke and Sean Marks and Natalie and David Charles all took the train into town and testified that he was indeed in Aqua Bar from 7:45 pm until closing and that Beverly and Nelson took him home that night and Nelson was driving him back to his car that morning.





















Based on this rock solid alibi...

Georgie Scott was released.....
Cool as a cucumber Attorney, Dewey Stevenson  had an alibi too..


He played cards with some attorney friends until about 11:00 PM..


They vouched for him....
And lastly, his wife and several residents of their loft complex 

testified that they saw him when he came in at 11:30 and he did not leave until this morning en route to a meeting at Olivia and Beverly's house......Based on that.. Dewey Stevenson


was also released.....


But poor Herbie Drinkwater

He had no one to alibi for him and without the counsel of an attorney, he admitted to being with Caldonia the night before..Plus he willingly turned in DNA and it was a match for semen found inside of her and in her panties and saliva found on her bra..

Before he knew it...He was being formally charged with First Degree Murder.. He protested his innocence...but it was a wrap...

Lt. Tragg had his man......

THAT AFTERNOON AT OUR OFFICE/DUPLEX-
Georgie celebrated his freedom by having dinner with us..
"I wanna thank you guys for everything you did for me...Getting me out of that bar safe and sound, putting me up and having everybody come down and vouch for me today....Thank god, I won't be charged with murder...That fish face slimy bastard Dewey Stevenson was released too...I saw him and his wife getting into an UBER , just as I was leaving Central Booking too!" said Georgie.
"I'm glad you weren't charged too...Looks like Lt. Tragg did a little police work for a change."said Olivia.
"Yeah , he actually checked alibis...I'm surprised." I said.
"We knew you didn't kill anybody...at least not Tuesday night., in your condition." said Beverly..
"Yeah, no way...You could barely walk to your car under your own strength that night."said Nelson.
"That's alright...That was your Saving Grace...You were somewhere , where you were seen and with a record of you being there."said Josie..
"What a relief...Huh? For you....Not being charged...Actually being cleared." said Paris.
"Hallelujah!"said Bresha.
Tony hugged his wife..and smiled.
"This means that strutting bastard ,Lt. Tragg won't be by here any more this week.. He picked up all three of his suspects." said Alfreda..
"Awww he'll find another reason."said Rockland.

"Looks like we are both out of a case Liv.... Herbie Drinkwater decided to drop his civil suit, so you don't have to appeal and he's dropped his criminal complaint as well....So there is no case for my office to prosecute.."said Georgie...
''Well we had finished the trial anyway..All we were going to do was work out a proffer here, which is why Herbie Drinkwater and Dewey Stevenson was here today in the first place.. It does look like the case is over." said Olivia..

"Speaking of Herbie Drinkwater, was he cut loose too?" I asked.

"You know?  I didn't see him when I was being released." said Georgie.


And as for Dewey Stevenson-


He was on his phone, talking to his associates at the ACE Chemical Company...

"This couldn't have worked out better if I had planned this myself.. Old Drinkwater dropped his Civil Suit completely, agreed to a 40-60 split...was rehired and promised a laboratory of his own and dropped the criminal complaint....and now....now..He's been charged with murder....We don't have to give him nothing....He'll be in jail...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a sap..Caldonia put the whammy on him and he agreed to anything... I'm gonna miss her, she was hell in the bed...She could have a man doing anything.....Old Herbie didn't know what hit him once she through it on him....Poor Guy...She's broken stronger ,hipper guys than him... I have no idea who killed her or why....I don't think it was Herbie...He's no killer...Maybe a jealous lover or a jealous girlfriend or husband..that's my guess...I'm gonna miss her...Cancel those credit cards and empty that bank account and tell the board that that Loft is back on the market...Yeah okay...Bye."he said.


IV-


It had been an interesting day...The surprising turn of events that led to the seeming end of a case...
"This was some day wasn't it Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia...


"Yeah..and  it's about to get better...At least mine is.." said Donnie Ray.
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny....Do you mean to tell me that going to bed with me is the best part of your day?" she asked.

"Yes it is...I didn't want to say it..but since you asked." I said, laughing.

"Myyyyyyy goodness..I must admit I am flattered, but I don't think I'm all that good." said Olivia.

"You'd have to be a man to understand it.. Ask that horny judge always after you, hell ask Elwood even,." I said.

"If I was soo good, Elwood would still have me, he would have never of cheated on me.."said Olivia.

''Well Guess what? I'll never cheat on you and I intend to keep you as long as you'll have me." I said in between kisses.
 
"Awwwwwww Donnie Ray, you're making me cry...." she said..


We continued to kiss, she helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently..



I slowly slipped her panties down...

"Myyyyyyyy wordd...young lady, what you wear under your clothes is simply scandalous.." I said in a fake English accent..

"You are so crazy Donny Ray."laughed Olivia.

I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "I love that I make you moan." she added..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all I could get out..

She moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...
And rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOYING YOUR SELF DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I AMMMMM!" I roared.
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss.
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon...It was the calm before the storm...


Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..




"Come here my Knight in shining armour.. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!!!" moaned Nelson....
They kissed slowly , softly....



Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..
He lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS OUUUUUUU!" she screamed.
Once more, he placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..
They finally made it to the bed, For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss.


They finished the night drenched in each others sweat, resting peacefully, just like we were....


A nice night and a nice ending to a  day or at least for some of us..

.
In a Jail cell in Central Booking, Poor Herbie Drinkwater sat.. Accused of  a crime he didn't commit...


He couldn't believe the predicament he now found himself in... He put his head in his hands..

"What am I gonna do now?" he thought.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

Toni said...

Poor Herbie...Beware a big butt and a smile! LOL!

Angie B. said...

The Power of the Panties....Another one bites the dust...LMAO!

Sunflower said...

I thought Georgie was going to be charged with it...But Herbie Drinkwater was charged..It's quite obvious that neither Herbie, Georgie or Dewey killed her, but who and why?