Monday, May 8, 2023

Made 4 Each Other

We had finished a grueling Three Week Murder Trial of our client Paul Smith, A man Olivia, Beverly and Nelson had defended when they were public defenders and he was a young street corner drug dealer.. After a stint in a Juvenile detention Center...He had gotten himself together, finished High School, Finished Community College and had started a successful Grocery Business.. Starting with one store and now owning three stores.. He had not had any trouble as an adult.. When a former associate of his wound up shot to death, a few blocks from one of his Grocery stores.. He was arrested and charged.. Based on the testimony of two eyewitnesses.. He pleaded not guilty and refused any deals the prosecution offered for a lesser charge...He maintained his innocence.. He called on Olivia and Beverly, knowing they had a law firm now and able to pay them.. As his attorneys we gave him a robust defense.

We found discrepancies in both "eyewitness testimonies and caught one in an outright lie... We had witnesses too who placed our client miles away at the time...That and the lack of forensic evidence and even a murder weapon weighed in heavily on our side.

 We were awaiting the jury's verdict...



The Assistant District Attorney , Wilber Patch, the twin brother of the late ADA William Patch was no walk in the park...At times we thought he was taking this case personally.... He didn't like Olivia or Beverly or Nelson and he acted as if he just had to win this case to prove some kind of point to us...

I wondered what he'd do if he lost...He was so vindictive that he wouldn't allow me to sit with Olivia and the team, "Because I was not an Attorney" , something no one else had a problem with...I had to sit in the visitors section...

He was a real prick!



''I think we won over the jury.. Once again Nelson got 11 of the 12 jurors we wanted..."said Olivia.
"Gee I hope so Ms. Olivia...I've been trying so hard to walk the straight and narrow over the years."said Paul Smith.
''We know...You finished High school , went to Community College, Opened up three grocery stores in your neighborhood. and are taking night courses...We remembered you from our three defenses of you and were so proud!"said Beverly...
"We saw you on TV...Promising Young Philadelphia Businessmen...We loved it...We knew you when."said Nelson.


"I talked to you sooo hard  after our last defense of you....I'm so glad I got through." said Olivia.


"Yes Ms. Olivia, You, your niece and Nelson were like no lawyers I'd ever had, you actually tried to defend me, you actuyally won three cases I had and you talked to me about straightening up my life...I heard you..and then for this to happen."said Paul.
"This aint on you....You were unfortunatelyu dealing with a lazy detective who prefers big headlines to actually doing some police work...and once again , we hope to foil him...."said Beverly.





''My wife and niece and her husband are proud of you...The Strides you have made.We know you didn't commit this murder." I said.  I had investigated as I would as a Homicide detective, assuming he did it at first and taking the case apart piece by piece...Interviewing more people, studying street cam photos and looking into the two "eyewitnesses"..One who had perjured himself in another case and another, who wasn't really at the scene or close enough to actually see anything. All things Lt. Tragg in his zeal to be on Television with a quick arrest in a semi-sensational street murder and hold up failed to do...
"I think the jury will come back with a just verdict."said Josie.. The Jury had deliberated for a day....
"I'm running out and getting us coffees....Hi Jazzy." said Bresha as she ran out.
''Hi Bree." said Jazzy, who had just finished a court case today. Hi Olivia, Beverly, Josie, Nelson, Donnie Ray"she said.
"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! WOWWWWWWWW Don't I know her?" asked Paul, eying Jazzy...
''She used to work with us at the Public Defenders Office back then.. Jasmine Jenkins...now MRS. JASMINE COLEY..." said Nelson..
''DAMNNNNN, She's married? I sure would like to smash that....gotdammmmmmmmn!" said Paul, still

ogling Jazzy.

Jazzy was oblivious of Paul ogling her...

"You guys are waiting for the jury to come back huh?   I'll wait with you..." she said and sat down..


Bresha came back with coffees, including one for Jazzy....


"I'm back guys." she said.

''Drink up...as soon as we get comfortable , the Jury will come back."said Olivia.
ADA Wilbur Patch walked in with Lt. Tragg, both men looked sour and angry as usual... I suppose the only thing that would put a smile on their faces would be a conviction...
Lt. Tragg wore a sardonic , self serving smirk on his face,like he knew a conviction was just a forgone conclusion. He too said nothing to us...They just walked into the crowded courtroom and took a seat..
We surprisingly got to finish our coffees before the jury returned...but they did return...
The Judge, Keith Morrison called everyone to order....He asked that we all stand for the Jury and the reading of the verdict..

Lt. Tragg smirked while looking at us..

"Patch was the best ADA I've seen go up against Olivia, Beverly and that gang yet....He gave them hell...They're going to lose this one.." he snarled to himself.

''Here we go Paul. Even if by some chance we lose..We have an appeal all set to go..."said Olivia.
Sweat ran down Paul's back...He held Beverly's soft hands....He was scared..Scared that all of his hard work as an adult had gone down the toilet and he was headed to prison, back with the riff raff again...
Beverly felt sorry for Paul...He had been a real struggle story...He had worked hard to improve himself..She hated this situation..She hated Lt. Tragg for once again being lazy and for putting another life in jeopardy just so he could get headlines...She was furious at Lt. Tragg for that...She wanted to win just to give him a black eye.
Nelson felt the same way...but confident, he had picked a good and intelligent jury that would sift through the facts and see reasonable doubt.
Josie saw ADA Patch....He had been a bully, especially to her and Bresha, talking to them like they were children at times...She wanted to win to teach him a good lesson.
Bresha hated ADA Patch too...and for the same reason...They had been prepared and at times had made him look like a first year law student...Something that had frustrated him to no avail...He practically objected to every question the five of them asked...and they shot him down with sound legal arguments...Arguments that made him red in the face...
Patch wanted to win this case badly...He really hated us...and a victory over us would be the icing on his case...He had often argued that if he ever faced "Auntie and Niecey" in court..he'd be victorious...and not go down in flames like so many others.. Well now had been his chance...
I looked at him, Pompous, So confident...I had known men like him in New Orleans...I had hated them too!
Jazzy had served in the D.A.'s Office under Patch's  late brother...A Bully of a man ,who often made her life a living hell..When she heard of his death by suicide...She had not cried a single tear...In fact she had danced a jig.....She knew that his brother was just as big ,if not bigger jerk than he was...She had her fingers crossed as well..She sat next to me clutching my shoulder... She was baby soft and smelled good just like Beverly and despite her sometimes tough vaneer was like Beverly ,very vulnerable at times.



"Has The Jury come to a decision?"

"WE HAVE YOUR HONOR!" said the Jury Foreman..

The Bailiff passed him the card with the verdict on it.. He read it.. His face betrayed no emotion.

"Read it!" he said.

"WE THE JURORS IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. PAUL
SMITH ON COUNT ONE , MANSLAUGHTER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT- NOT GUILTY
ON COUNT TWO, COMMISSION OF A VIOLENT CRIME WITH AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME,WE FIND THE DEFENDENT-NOT GUILTY....

"SON OF A BITCH!!! THIS CAN'T BE!" said ADA Wilbur Patch..

"NO...NO....NOT AGAIN!"
said an exasperated Lt. Tragg.


 "COUNT THREE, SECOND DEGREE MURDER....WE FIND THE DEFENDENT...NOT GUILTY AND ON THE MOST SERIOUS CHARGE, COUNT FOUR, FIRST DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT, NOT GUILTY!" said the Bailiff.



ADA Patch screamed to the top of his lungs..."OH HEAVENLY DAYS!" and tossed his suit jacket up into the sky...He kicked the table viciously and demanded.. "POLL THE JURY!! POLL THE GOTDAMN JURY!!."


"CONTROL YOURSELF!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" bellowed Judge Keith Morrison to ADA Patch

The Jury was polled on all four counts and all said a unanimous NOT GUILTY!

"That's that...I'd like to thank the jury for their attention to detail in this matter...When you exit at the back of the courtroom just give your name and your checks will be given to you...Court is adjourned!" said  Judge Keith Morrison




Olivia and Beverly leaped up in the air and high fived as they usually did after a victory...

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" they both yelled..


Paul cried tears of joy and hugged Olivia and Beverly....

"THANK YOU...THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH, YOU HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED OUT FOR ME..
I LOVE YALL." he said.
''We were only too glad to help you." said Olivia.
''You're doing good Paul, just keep up the good work." said Beverly.
''I will, I will.." he said.. He grabbed Josie and Bresha and hugged them too...
"THANK YOU...THANK YOU BOTH FOR HOLDING ME DOWN!" he said..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...You're welcome..." said Josie..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, you're welcome..."said Bresha..
"He shook Nelson and my hand vigourously.... "AND "THANK YOU...THANK YOU BOTH FOR HOLDING ME DOWN!"he said.


''You are welcome.." said Nelson..
I echoed Beverly's sentiment..."'You're doing good Paul, just keep up the good work."I said..
"I will." he said.. He swept Jazzy up off her feet and swung her around,hugging her a little bit longer than she would have liked..

"AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, I'm not your attorney...I didn't have anything to do with your case.." said a surprised Jazzy...
"Ummmmmmmmmmm just you being here made me feel better ,while waiting for the verdict." said Paul..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, well, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you are uh welcome.."said a dazed Jazzy, catching her breath...and smiling warmly....


ADA Patch was so angry ,he kicked a small waste basket.....He got his foot stuck in it and while trying to get it off his foot, he slipped and fell down in the courtroom, splitting his suit jacket down the middle..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELL!!" he screamed out as a Bailiff helped him get the waste basket off of his foot...


The Press snapped photos of his meltdown and photos of us laughing..I'm sure when he saw these photos, they were not going to endear us to him, but we no longer cared.......

''Come on...I'm starving...Let's go to Sam Mother's.." said Olivia.
''Keep your phone on speed dial to the Sherrif."said Beverly.
"This was a crushing defeat for Patch...He was on HARD BOTTOM last night saying there was no ways you guys could win and how he was going to slay this two headed monster called Olivia and Beverly once and for all.. He made it sound like this was a sports match up or something."said Jazzy.
"Looks like the Two Headed Monster won the day..."laughed Nelson..
I laughed... "Come on guys let's go eat.." I said.
"I'm with you Donnie Ray...Lead the way."said Josie.

"I'm Famished..."said Bresha.



At Sam Mothers Diner...We had a Brunch... Some of us had Burgers and Onion Rings , While others had Pancakes, Eggs, Hash Browns and Breakfast Sausages... All of us had hot coffee...We were famished and we chowed down...Not caring about anything..








"To My Team.....Thank you, once again, GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!!  It's like I told you...In Most cases..The Attorney that prepares the best, wins the case and it doesn't matter how prestigious the opposing attorney is..or how long they've been practicing...You prepare well and nine times out of ten ,you will prevail."said Olivia as we all clapped..and continued eating..
"Great work guys, even though I wasn't allowed to sit with you." I said.
"Oh he was just being petty...Anything to get a rise out of us...to score some points." said Beverly..
"What was with him tossing his suit jacket in the air?? Why do they do that?" asked Nelson as we all laughed our heads off..
"He got his foot stuck in the waste basket and then fell down and split his suit jacket.... They took photos...that's going to be in all of the papers tomorrow...He really made an ass out of himself.."said Jazzy.
''Oh My God..I laughed so hard....Tears were streaming down my face.,"said Josie..
"Oh My god...Me too!"said Bresha who was still laughing...


Lt. Tragg mercifully walked in as we were all finishing our meals..

"THAT'S RIGHT!!! YUCK IT UP, YUCK IT UP!! ONCE AGAIN YOU'VE MADE A MOCKERY OF JUSTICE ,OF LAW AND ORDER!!!  THAT PUNK KID WAS AS GUILTY AS SIN!!! YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT!! HELL OLIVIA, YOU'VE BEEN DEFENDING HIM SINCE HE WAS A TEEN-AGER!!!" whined Lt. Tragg.. By now we were used to his whining and bellowing..

Beverly and Josie, who had pretty good singing voices didn't respond to him, but they broke out into a verse of  "THE DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES..."

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Bresha, laughing...She truly loved being a part of us....
Nelson smiled and hung his head..
Even I snickered a little bit.

Thin Skinned Lt. Tragg, hating to be the butt of the joke was even more livid..

"LIV, CONTROL YOUR BUNCH....MUZZLE EM!!" he yelled out..

Olivia ignored him...She got up from the table.  We were finished eating..She had taken our checks and credit cards up to the counter to pay our bills...



"ONCE AGAIN!! ONCE AGAIN, YOU HAVE FREED A FELON, A CRIMINAL....I HOPE YOU CLOWNS ARE HAPPY WITH YOURSELVES....I JUST HOPE YOU ARE!!" he bellowed...

No one said another  word...

''OHHHH THE SILENT TREATMENT EH?" he said.

Olivia returned to our table without saying a word to our unhinged, uninvited guest...

She instead gave me a sweet kiss....

"Everybody ready...let's file out!" she said.
"Yeah, I'm tired...Nice seeing you again, Jazzy...Remember we are going shoe shopping Saturday.."said Beverly..

''Oh Yeah and skating after that..I'll see you guys then." said Jazzy..leaving with us...



"Let's get out of here...I'm tired.." said Nelson.
''Yeah me too...I'm going to call Paris and tell him to bring me dinner home.."said Josie..
"I'm calling Tony and telling him the same thing."said Bresha.
"Let's get out of here." said Jazzy and we all quietly left without incident..

All of us filed out and caught the train...Jazzy was going back to work...Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson, Josie and Bresha were going home.


Lt. Tragg was left to stew in his own juices...standing there livid ,but unable to do anything about it.



II-


  A rainbow formed outside... It began raining....All of us went home...

Olivia and I had been oblivious to it.. We had been making love for the past FIVE TO SIX HOURS after we had come home after the trial and closed up shop for the day... We had climaxed and gone to sleep for a few hours..

Had awakened and were back at it again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! DONNIE RAYYYYYYY! A SECOND TIME??" Olivia moaned....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BABYYYYYY! YES" I moaned myself..

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as both of our bodies trembled.

"You must have been dreaming about me in your sleep." said Olivia.

"I was." I said.

FOUR TO FIVE MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....

Me  riding Olivia  softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....I was like a machine this rainy afternoon....I wanted to cum at this point, I was exhausted... but I couldn't...not just yet........

Finally, we both climaxed ........


''Woooooooooou.... you were so passionate Donnie Ray, So intense,  What got into you?  Myyyy goodness." said Olivia, trying to catch her breath...


''I guess it's the rain..." I said.  I got up and looked out the window....It was still raining..And raining heavily...

We had just won a big case ..That was worth celebrating...



THE NEXT NIGHT-

Olivia and I with Beverly, Nelson, Josie ,Paris, Bresha , Tony , Alfreda and Rockland all joined our friends and neighbors, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, her husband, Gary and her staff of Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil,Jade, Danny, Virginia and Jetty and the rest of our increasing circle of friends, Jazzy ,Dabnis, Kayla, Ray, Jessica, Chip, Zoey, Lem and of course, Natalie and David and Brookie and Sean and their supervisor Karen Page..

We all worked together and practically lived together, with the exception of Karen Page, who was the only solo person here tonight...without her significant other...Her boyfriend, Attorney and T.V. Host B.L. Benz of the popular T.V. Show "HARD BOTTOM" was filming a segment tonight.. She didn't feel like being alone, so she came out with us tonight..

''This is so nice...I'm glad this place is still here...Yvette, Zoey and I used to eat here once a month when we were all young attorneys'working in Center City." gushed Olivia..
''We'd eat and drink here and dream of a day when we could really afford this place." joked Yvette.
"I know right?" laughed Zoey...




So Much of Olivia's early life was still a mystery to me.....
"This wasn't even in my dreams back then, yours either huh Bae?" said Beverly to her husband, Nelson.
"Nah...I used to read about it.." he laughed...  "Larry North said he'd been here...but I imagine ,he was just playing too!"said Nelson..
"It's called visualization...You visualize something and you manifest the reality..."said Josie..

Everyone who heard her ouuuuuuuuuuuu and ahhhhhhhed...She was quoting one of her philosophy classes from college.
"Yeah, you can say that all you want, but if your wallet aint reflecting it...It aint happening.It aint manifesting"said her husband, Paris...
"I know that's right."laughed Bresha, amazed that she could now afford this place and was here with her husband,who could afford it too!
"Ha Ha...You aint never lied Paris..."laughed Tony...Bresha's husband...
"I never heard of this place, but I like it.."said our office manager, Alfreda.. I was glad she and Rockland were here, glad that we included them in our activities and outings...Alfreda worked hard for us...She deserved a nice night out with us...
"Something smells good." laughed her new husband, Rockland..
"THAT IS THE STEAKS GRILLING!" said Olivia..
"UMMMMMMMMMMM MY MOUTH IS WATERING!" said Yvette.
"Mine too!"said her husband, Gary....Being married to a Brilliant and successful Attorney like Yvette and being friends with all of these lawyers had it's perks...They knew the best places to eat and drink..
Keith smiled.. by fortune smiling on him and his wife and their two friends from law school ,they got to make good money , had good friends outside of their circle and got to enjoy these things so early in their careers.
"These drinks are good and the food smells good too."said Bee Bee.
"Oh Yes...Yessss."said Sofia.
"I'm glad I didn't eat much...I have a good appetite.."said Kahlil..
"You and me both.."said Jade.
"You guys have both closed some pretty big cases..You deserve this.."said her husband, Danny Ho.

"This place is so nice...I used to come here with clients...back in the day...before I knew Olivia and Yvette."said Virginia..thinking about when she was a big time attorney, taking on well heeled clients.

"Ummmmph I would have taken you here."said her husband, Jetty.
Jazzy was silent.. She had been here with both her white boyfriend and the married ,Black U.S. Attorney she had been seeing back in the days before she and Dabnis had hooked up.. She loved this place...She was glad she was here with her husband this time..
Dabnis had never heard of this place...He was pleasently surprised..
Kayla ,like Dabnis had never heard of this place....She loved it and was sure she'd be back..
Ray had never heard of this place before...
Likewise, neither had Jessica.
Chip had...but it had been out of his price range until now...
"Lem honey I told you about this place...it's everything I said it is huh?" said Zoey.
"And More.." said Lem...
Natalie had been here with Rick Madewell... She was much happier to be here with her husband, David...
David had never heard of this place, but loved it just the same....
"I've been here before...My Dad brought me here when I graduated Law School..."said Brooke..
Sean had never heard of this place before, but he had to admit...It was nice.
"Ouuuu here comes our food and drinks.." said Karen.






Tonight we all had the thickest juiciest New York Strip Steaks and a Baked Potato with butter just melting , along with the dryest, sweetest Martinis and Beers...


A well dressed young man walked in with a young well dressed  woman...He was George Scott, a newly minted Assistant District Attorney.

The young lady was Caldonia Terrell... She was dressed to the nines... It wasn't certain just what her occupation was.


He looked at all of us and smiled..

"OLIVIA!!!! MS. OLIVIA!!! Hi Beverly, Nelson, Donnie Ray, Josie...and hey Bree, Tony...What's up??? Jazzy....oh wowww! you guys know each other huh?" he said.

''Oh My God...Georgie!! George Scott....How are youuuuuu? I thought I saw you at the trial a couple of days." said Olivia...

Like Bresha....George had attended Middleton Law School and had been one of the students Olivia had lectured....

"Hi Georgie..."said Beverly, who had been to Middleton a few times when Olivia was lecturing...

'What's Up Man?" said Nelson, who thought Georgie had been a bit too flirtatious with Beverly...


I observed it all with amusement...I remembered him...


''Hi Georgie."said Bresha , who had been his classmate and had dated him briefly during their first year of Law School...

Her Husband, Tony merely said -'What's Up man!" He didn't care for Georgie that much...He never had.

''Hi Georgie"said Jazzy, who had also lectured at Middleton Law School and had remembered him...She had also written a recommendation letter for him that landed him his present job in the District Attorneys office...

"We've all known each other and worked together for years....Most of us work together in the same building and all of us live on the same street or not too far away..."said Jazzy...

"Oh so you all work in the Bridge Building with Ms. Karen, Natalie, Brookie and David Huh?" he said.

"That's right....We are all one big happy family down there."said Natalie..
"Hey Georgie." said David.
"Hi Georgie." said Brooke.

''Sooo you're in the District Attorneys Office now huh? Good for you..."said Olivia.


"Yes... I presently work for Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke...Do you know him?" asked Georgie.



''Yes, we all know him quite well."said Olivia.
"Yeah he's great and excuse my rudeness... This is my friend.. Caldonia Terrell...."said Georgie..
"They don't need any introduction...I've seen Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West, Nelson East, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips on the news countless times.. and the same goes for Yvette Jones, Keith Jones, Bee Bee Evans-Jones, Sofia Garcia -Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed on the news also...They're like super lawyers...I didn't realize Georgie knew such distinguished individuals.." gushed Caldonia....


"Well, those Steaks look delicious and I could use a drink....I will leave you all to your dinners....It was nice seeing you all."said Georgie.

"Nice Seeing you again Georgie." said Beverly..
"Nice Seeing you again Georgie." said Jazzy...
"He is a cutie patootie...but a tad too young for me.."said Natalie to her friends, Jazzy and Beverly, who nodded..
"I used to date him....My Husband naturally doesn't care for him too much." said Bresha.
"Ouuuuuuuuu scared of you girl.." said Jazzy.
''Another layer from the Bresha onion.." said Beverly, smiling..
"Scared of you girl.."laughed Josie..

Bresha smiled..

"Nice seeing you again Georgie...Good Luck to you."said Olivia..

We all continued Eating Talking and Drinking as Georgie and Caldonia took a seat...

"You know some heavy hitters..I'm impressed..."said Caldonia,looking at all of us.....She was eyeing the clothes , everything..."You should be hanging with that crowd." she said.,
''Olivia and Beverly lectured at Middleton when Bresha, her husband Tony and I attended there...I have another classmate, Sharon Carter , who also attended Middleton and she works in the District Attorney's office too. Those guys live on the same street,practically every last one of them and except for Olivia and her group, they all work in the same building...That's why they are together"said Georgie..
"They're also power players....They have their own practice, Partners at their firms  Look!  You could be a heavy hitter too!  I know that this place is way above your pay grade....You don't fool me...Look, you can slave away at the District Attorney's Office or you can be power players like your friends over there.. Olivia,Beverly and Nelson...I know all about them...Jazzy too...They started out as Public defenders, then ADA's like you and now look..Olivia started her own law practice and brought her niece and her niece's boyfriend in with her...They even added your classmate Bresha.. And Yvette, She made Partner at her firm and brought those youngins....not much older than you into her fold..They all make more money than you... My friend, Dewey Stevenson wants to offer you a partnership ...A Partnership in his firm...right now..." said Caldonia..


"Caldonia....Now is not the time to talk about Dewey Stevenson...He's representing  a client we are about to press criminal and civil charges against....Plus I don't particularly like the guy...I don't like the way he looks at you...and I don't like the way you always defer to him..." said Georgie.

"Jealous? He's a man Georgie,,A man just like you are...He looks at my butt and these thighs and these titties just like you do...The only difference between you and he is, he's more of a go getter than you...He's a wolf, while you're content to be a sheep!"said Caldonia.


"THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO AND BE WITH HIM THEN? SINCE HE'S SUCH A WOLF"said a now angry Georgie.

"Because I want to be with you.....Don't be angry.....I just want you to be successful, that's all, now come on calm down...We are just talking.."said Caldonia.



The rest of the night was uneventful...


III-

THE NEXT MORNING-

"Olivia, everything was sooooo nice last night...Rockland and I really enjoyed ourselves."said Alfreda as she helped serve breakfast the next morning...
We had Grits and Oatmeal and Scrapple and Hot coffee...





"I'm glad everyone did..Yvette had told me last month when we ate there that she'd like for our entire circle to dine there...I'm glad we were able to get everyone together." said Olivia.
"You and Shortcake here are the social directors of this neighborhood...I know you two are ecstatic that those houses which were brand new and barely inhabited when we moved here are now all occupied by our friends and associates.."I said.
"We are...I was happy when Kayla and Ray moved across the street...but now Jazzy and Dabnis, Jessica and Chip, Ms. Yvette and her entire staff, Josie and Paris, Bree and Tony, My Mom ,Ms. Virginia... I love it..and I love being able to visit with and do things with everybody besides work..."said Beverly...
"Hey, changing the subject a bit..That girl that was with Georgie last night...I know I've seen her around, but she's not an attorney.."said Nelson..
"No she's not...I don't know what she does and he never said.."said Bresha.
"Well she was dressed to the nines and had some pretty expensive shoes on Manolo Blaniks...whatever she does, she's paid...I don't think Georgie is making that kind of money yet..."said Josie as we ate our breakfast.....


THE NIGHT BEFORE- CALDONIA'S LOFT-

"Thank you for dinner tonight...Are you going to have enough to pay your rent and utilities?" asked Caldonia.
"Don't start...I put that on my credit card...You know that."said Georgie..
"Good...I want you to be able to pay your bills." she said.

"Will you stop it Caldonia...I do alright. I do pay my bills..I'm not destitute..." he said..

"Let's Not Fight...Let's Make Love.."said Caldonia diplomatically...kissing him passionately...
The kissing got hotter as they relieved each other of their clothing and breathed harder...She liked that he had such soft lips....

He slowly slipped her panties down..
and lifted her up...entering her slowly and softly...

'OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SO BIG...SO DAMN HARD....UMMMMMMMMMMMGIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG....OUUUUUUUUU
OUUUUUUUUUUU WHOOO HOOOOOO, YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..WOUUUUUUU!" she screamed out loud.
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CALDONIA, I'M LOSING MY MIND!" he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SO AM I ZADDY!" she cooed.....She had an intense orgasm.....
She rode him on the side of the bed.....kissing him softly......

Then finally , they made sweet love for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!!!!!


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned softly..

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOOOOOOWWWWWW!" she cooed softly....He never seemed like he wanted to get up off of her when they made love..


.The bed rocked from side to side...The headboard rattled... Within minutes the headboard cracked and all four legs snapped off of the bed  and the bed crashed to the floor with a thud..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed , having the most intense orgasm of her life...
"OHHHH MY GOD!!" she yelled to the top of her lungs...her body trembling.....

"I AM SOOOO SORRY CALDONIA....I'LL PAY FOR ANOTHER BED....I SWEAR...I'll have it up here
tomorrow night." said a mortified Georgie..

"Forget about it studd muffin....WOWWWWWWWWWWW!  I can have it replaced in the morning after you leave.....WOWWWWWWW!  YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE.... MY GOODNESS...WHOOOOOO WEEEEEEE....WHAT A MAN YOU ARE!" she laughed....




She finished the night lying on top of him as he slept peacefully...She was wide awake, sexually satisified, which was the only reason she allowed him to hang around...but not totally satisfied. No way she liked being with a man who had less money in the bank than she did...

LATER ON THAT DAY IN OUR CONFERENCE ROOM-
"Hey guys...I did a little digging...I was curious about that girl with Georgie... Her name is Caldonia Terrell.  She was born here in Philadelphia. She graduated from Girls High with you Bresha....She didn't go to any college and her only known employment was at Macy's in the Women's Fragrance department...That was about 3 years ago...She drives a 2023 Tesla and lives in a very very tony Loft in town with no visible means of support."
"Somebody is supporting her."laughed Beverly ,slyly...
''And living in THAT neighborhood in a pricy condo. And driving a 2023 Tesla...You can bet Georgie isn't the one supporting her.." said Nelson.
"No he's not...but like my neicey poo said...Somebody is.."said Olivia.

" I checked ,she opened the account three years ago and she made cash deposits...Every two weeks or so...She has close to a million dollars in her bank account and she has two credit cards and a debit card,,,Her balance on both cards is paid in full every month by a dummy company in the Caymen Islands....I looked up the name on the account...Naturally it's a phony name of someone who died 20 years ago..but the trail goes cold there..."I said.  "It just smells fishy." I said.



"Yeah it does...It smells to high hell...Georgie should be asking these questions....Why does his girlfriend have more money than him, way more money than him and she doesn't work? Has no visible means of support." said Josie.
''Me thinks Georgie's girlfriend has a secret sugar daddy..."said Bresha...

''So Why Does it appear that our boy Georgie could care less and isn't asking these questions?" asked Nelson..
''Come On Nelson, even I know the answer to that!" I said.
"HIT IT GIRLS!!!!"  said Olivia





Beverly, Bresha, Josie and even Alfreda said loudly and in unison....

"THE POWER OF THE PANNNNNTAYYYYS!"



IV-


THE NEXT DAY- THE COURTROOM WAITING ROOM

"I hate to be back here this soon after winning a case...That maniac is bound to be lurking around..but I couldn't let Auntay come down here by herself."said Beverly...
"Me Neither, She's filing a brief...She'll be out soon." said Josie.
"Yeah and we can go home.."said Bresha.

Kayla had just left a courtroom...She saw them sitting there and she walked over..

"It sure is nice to see you guys...." she said.

"HEYYYY BOO BOO!" said Beverly ,hugging her cousin.....
"Hi Kayla....Liv had to file a brief for another case...We just came down here with her..."said Josie.
"She should be out in a minute..."said Bresha...

"I just filed a brief too...I'll wait...We can all go back together." said Kayla..


Lt. Tragg actually walked up...It was what they feared...Running into him...

"WELLLLLLLLLLL LOOK WHO IT IS....THE CRUSADERS FOR JUSTICE!" he said snarkily...

No one said a word...

"OHHHH THE SILENT TREATMENT EH?" he said.

Beverly wanted to answer him back badly...But she said nothing...
Kayla shook her head urging her not to say anything....


"DID YOU GIRLS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? WELL DID YOU?" he asked...


"DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF BEING A ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS LIEUTENANT?? LEAVE THESE YOUNG LADIES ALONE, GO ON!" said Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke.He was with his protoge' Georgie..

"Heyyyy ladies...Two times in one week..Aren't I the lucky guy." said Georgie..


"Hi Georgie" said Beverly.
"Hi" said Kayla.
"Hi Georgie." said Josie
"Hi Georgie!" said Bresha..

Olivia had returned by then
"Hi Georgie, Lester, Kayla...Sorry I took so long girls....We can go now..." said Olivia..
Everybody left...


Poor Miserable Lt. Tragg stood there alone, with no one to bully.....

CALDONIA'S LOFT-

She was on the phone.
"Oh Hey Dewey.....I'll get around as soon as I can get away...."Yes...I told him about your offer...He won't budge. Look, he's not going to be around much longer....He's not my kinda guy....He's just not ambitious enough for me...I wanna be with you...When are you going to get a divorce?" she cooed into the phone...

"I'm available this afternoon. Just not here,,,,You've got a place? Give me the address...I'm there." she laughed..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

Toni said...

Boyyy was this title appropriate...These two are definitely NOT made for each other.

Judith said...

They broke the bed down! Wowwww...He was really giving it to her! LOL!

Angie B, said...

It's quite obvious that Georgie loves Caldonia, but she doesn't love him...She loves money, nice things...Nice things that somebody else is providing.

Sunflower said...

Angie B. You took the words out of my mouth...Somebody is providing for her....She has a secret sugar daddy.