Monday, May 1, 2023

Lockjoy's Folly

PRELUDE -LADY CHATTERLIES LOVER-PANTIES AND BRAS FOR THE DISCRIMINATING LOVER- LAST WEEK!
Melinda Jost was in Bridget's Lingerie store doing a little shopping..

''Can I help you with anything? We just got some new pieces.."said Bridget Jones, the proprietor of what was now about six locations and two other stores, PANTIES GALORE  and AGENT PROVOCETEUR.

"No....I'm uh just....looking....I think I'll come up with something soon. but thank you." said Melinda/
"Okay, well if you need anything, just let me know...I'll be right over there." said Bridget.

"Okay, thank you." said Melinda Jost..


"I like these.."said a man picking up several pairs.. His Name was Jason Lockjoy and he was a major Stock Broker....Rumor had it that he was another type of Broker.. One who brokered major cash deals for members of the underworld...Though it was just a rumor.



"OUUUUUUUUUU!" he said, imagining her in the three pairs he picked up...


"How are you Jason?..Still a Stock Broker?" asked Melinda , who was a TV News Reporter with the local network..."I see you're still a perv." she added and smiled.
"I'm no perv, I just enjoy admiring nice lingerie...  UMMMMMMMMMMM YOU'D Look good in one of these bras... The Aqua one...


And there is some Aqua Lace Panties to match it." he added.



"You know..I feel kind of self conscious being in here and having this conversation with you about my possible underwear choices...Don't you have somewhere better to be?" asked Melinda playfully...


He Picked up some Brazillian Laced Thongs and admired them...

He looked at a nearby hologram of a model modeling a Brazillian cut bra...


"OUUUUU LA LA....I COULD JUST IMAGINE YOU IN ANYONE OF THESE PIECES." he said, nearly salivating.

"OUUUUUUU NASTY BOYYYY, I bet you would..." she laughed...


"I am indeed...I catch you on the uh afternoon news still....You've moved up...I remember when you only did the weather..." he laughed...


"I haven't done the weather in three years...I anchor the Afternoon Drive By News now."said Melinda Jost.


He eyed some colorful Blue Panties with Butterflies on them......


"Ummm these would look good on you..." he said lifting another pair of panties...

"Why are you so interested in my underwear???? It's not like you're ever going to see me in any of this anyway." Melinda laughed and grabbed a Baby Doll she was interested in .
"You never know...anything could happen down the road.." he said.

"That's NOT going to happen....Not Ever!  I'm not the least bit interested....So you might as well not get yourself all worked up looking at these Panties and Bras and imagining me in them because it aint gonna happen... See you around Jason.." she said and smiled..  "Don't look like that...With your money and influence. There are plenty of women willing to model these for you and give you whatever you want....I'm just not one of them." she said as she walked away...


He was smiling as she walked away, but inside...He was steaming...

Melinda Jost  exited into a changing room...

Jason Lockjoy slipping into the changing room behind her...
"JASON???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?? GET OUT??? GET OUT!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"  said Melinda...
"You've been teasing me too long baby...Wayyy too long....TWO YEARS!!!!   TWO LONG HOT YEARS!!!!AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF IT!!!" he said..

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? I\VE NEVER LEAD YOU ON!!! NEVER!!!"   STOPPP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JASON , PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!" she said loudly...
"RELAX....ENJOY IT BABY!" he said.. He  kissed her......

"JASON....STOPPPPPPP!  PLEASE!" she begged as he kissed her passionately.....

She could see his trousers sticking out like a circus tent....

"YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF AROUSED AND WORKEd UP FOR NOTHING!!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT PLEASE!" she continued to beg..

"You've been teasing me too long baby...Wayyy too long....TWO YEARS!!!!   TWO LONG HOT YEARS!!!!AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF IT!!! I WANT YOU!....I WANT YOU NOW BABY NOWWWWW!" he said..

He slipped her panties down, he pulled his zipper down...

"I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSIN...YOU LITTLE TEASE!!!!" he bellowed..

STOPPP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JASON , PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!! DON'T PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN!!! DON'T PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN!!! PLEASE!!" she said loudly.

He entered her doggie style...Thrusting away mightily.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........OHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMM!  I'VE WAITED SO LONG...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO LONG FORTHI.......UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....almost delirious!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH JASON PLEASE!!! PLEASE
STOP IT!!!" she cried out...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD BABY!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out..

"OH PLEASSSSSSE STOP!" she cried out..

The table was rocking so hard, she feared the legs mike break...

TWENTY MINUTES LATER!

He came like a gusher......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" he moaned...his entire body shaking...Sweat running down his face... breathing heavily......


He fixed his clothes...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM! WOWW! I've been wanting to do it to you  for two years..." he said.

"WHAT !!!RAPE ME?" she said as she slid her panties up....


"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh that wasn't rape baby....Just two friends, letting off a little steam..... I'll uh see you around."said Jason Lovejoy as he exited the changing room and the store..

Melinda's hair was in disaray and she was beet red when she walked out of the dressing room....
Bridget looked at her...

"Are you alright?" she asked.
"I think I was just raped." she said.
TODAY- The Courtroom waiting area-

We had finished a grueling Three Week Murder Trial of our client Brenden Graham, A Black English Exchange student accused of murdering his White American girlfriend.. He pleaded not guilty and refused any deals the prosecution offered for a lesser charge...He maintained his innocence.. As his attorneys we gave him a robust defense. We were awaiting the jury's verdict...
"I had hoped we could have wrapped this up in the preliminaries Brendan, but this prosecutor tossed so many monkey wrenches into the brew...She was good..Very tenacious...but I think we pulled this one out."said Ms. Yvette..
"I hope you're right love...I would like to get back to my life....My studies.." he said..
"Don't worry....I think you will be.. We had a good jury , a smart jury..They asked a lot of good questions." I said.
"Maybe, but they've taken three days to come to a consensus...I only hope today is the day."said Bee Bee.
"I hope so too!  I'm physically and mentally exhausted." said Sofia..
"I hate to to say this...but so am I...I'm tired , I'm weary...."said Kahlil...

We all were...
"Coffee Everybody" said Jade, our investigator, who brought tumblers with steaming hot coffee for everybody...


"Ohhhhhh Thank You Love!" said our client, Brendan.
"Jade , you are an angel of mercy..."said Yvette..
"Ohhh yesss.Thank you Jade.."said my wife, Beatrice...
"Yessssss ,just what the doctor ordered." I said, taking my cup...
"Sweet.Thank you sooo much Ms. Jade." said Sofia.
"Thank You Ms. Jade." said Kahlil...


Lt. Tragg stood cross the room watching us....

He was livid as usual.. Angry that we had taken on Brendan Graham as a client.. He personally hated the young man , who continuously mocked him and declared his innocence after being questioned for nearly nine hours in the fishbowl and who refused several offers from the prosecution for a plea deal for lesser charges...He defiantly declared his innocence.. He knew that a conviction would automatically signal his deportation if he ever was released from prison and jettison all of his attempts at American Citizenship...
Against our wishes...Brendan Graham gave Press Conferences in which he constantly bashed Lt. Tragg, calling him a boob and an embarrassment to the City of Philadelphia and the United States Of America.
The Press ate this up...


Lt. Tragg was naturally livid..More So than normal...It was all he could do to keep his composure and keep from attacking the young British Black man...


ADA Leslie Chance walked by..

'The Jury is back with their verdict...." she said..

We all piled back into the courtroom....

"This is it Brandon.....I think we made our point..We presented enough reasonable doubt, more than enough." said Yvette.
"I hope so Ms. Yvette..." he said.. He was scared.. He held Ms. Yvette's Hand and my wife Bee Bee's hand as we stood ,awaiting the reading of the verdict.
"It's alright Brendan...It's okay.."said Bee Bee.


Sofia, Kahlil and I said Nothing..We stood stone faced.
So Did Jade..
ADA Leslie Chance kept removing Lt. Tragg's hands from under her skirt.. Today she had on the shortest of all of her skirts and he simply couldn't help himself..
He had a goofy pleased as punch look on his face... He was confident she had won...
Judge Tad Thorton asked.

"Has The Jury come to a decision?"

"WE HAVE YOUR HONOR!" said the Jury Foreman..

The Bailiff passed him the card with the verdict on it.. He read it.. His face betrayed no emotion.

"Read it!" he said.

"WE THE JURORS IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA VS. BRENDAN GRAHAM ON THE CAPITAL CHARGE OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY!



''Ohhhhh thank you Yvette Love!"said Brendan..
''I told you we had pulled it off..I told you we won this one."said a jubilant Yvette, hugging Brendan..
"Sofia, Beatrice...I love you...." said Brendan, hugging both Sofia and Bee Bee..
"We love you too! We Love you too!"said Sofia..
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww like Sofia said.. We love you too! We Love you too!"said Bee Bee.
He shook Kahlil and I's hands vigorously...

"Thank you fellows so much ,I am in your debt." he said..
"You're welcome pal, it's what we do." I said...
"It's what we do man.."said Kahlil..
"And Jade...Jade....Jade love...If you weren't married already,I'd marry you.." he said ,hugging and squeezing Jade tight..
"OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY!" she smiled, giggling..
But Lt. Tragg wasn't amused.. He was furious that Brendan had been acquitted and had had the last laugh.. He headed towards him..

"I'm going to close that big mouth of yours buddy..." he snarled.

Kahlil and I stood in front of him..
"HEYYYYYYYYYYYY....HEYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYY!!!COME ON NOW!" I said..
"LET'S LET COOLER HEADS PREVAIL HERE!" said Kahlil...

ADA Leslie Chance used this opportunity to slip out of court and away from Lt. Tragg who had asked her numerous times to have dinner and drinks with him.....She had no intention of spending any more time with him than necessary. She despised the man.


"GOOD THING YOUR LAWYERS ARE PROTECTING YOU YA BUM!" he snarled...

"What an Asshole!"said Sofia
"I knowwwwwwww"said Bee Bee.


"Vettie!!! MUZZLE YOUR PEOPLE!!! I MEAN IT!! MUZZLE EM!" he bellowed...

"Come On Everybody, Let's get out of here..Let's Go Eat." said Ms. Yvette..
"Come on with us Brendan." said Jade..






Bee Bee and I, Sofia and Kahlil and Brendan followed Ms. Yvette and Jade out the door.

We got on the train and headed back to our building.. 

II-


We all returned to our building....
and our fabulous cafeteria.

"Hey Guys...You had a good day in court today." said Jazzy.
"Won an acquittal....Made The Keystone Copper's head explode!"laughed Dabnis...
"I'm so glad that very few of my cases involve him, including my court cases...And when I'm done..I head back here."said Kayla.
"Same Here."said Ray.
"I haven't tangled with him yet....but it's coming."said Jessica.
"Guess we've been lucky!"said Chip
''Well it's all over for now..Perhaps we can all relax for a few days."said Ms. Yvette..
''He doesn't come down here?" asked Brendan...
''He doesn't have a clue that we work down here..."said Bee Bee.
"He used to drop in on our old office in Center City all the time..He was just a nuisance." I said.
"He's so stupid, He still thinks we work there..."said Sofia..
"Yeah, has no idea we've been here for two years now."said Kahlil.
"He's an idiot."said Jade.
"Before I got a job here..He'd see me eating in Josie's and always ask me what my wife, who is an attorney and her team were up to...I never answered him...I'd just look at him and get up, get my food to go and leave."said Paris.
"Thank God...I never had to deal with him like that....Although I came close to clocking him once.."said Tony..
"He does know that I work down here, but thank God...He never visits."said Karen.
"Yes..Thank the Lord..."said Brooke..
Her husband, Sean Laughed...
"He hates my guts....and the feeling is mutual."said Natalie..
"Mine too, but I don't lose any sleep over it."said David Charles.


"I'm in good company then...He goes bloody bonkers at the sight of me..."said Brenden..
"That Press Conference You Gave didn't help....He was livid when you put him down like that."said Sofia.. "Oh Hey Ms. Virginia." she said.
"Hey Guys.. Vettie, this is Melinda Jost...She came to the office today.....I told her you guys were in court in the last day of a major murder trial....From the looks of things...I suppose you guys pulled it out huh?" said Virginia.
"Hello Yvette...I've been following you since you brilliantly defended Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her law firm 2 years ago...I figured if THEY go to you , then I should too!" said Melinda.

"Are you in some kind of trouble ? On the verge of being arrested?" asked Yvette..

"I want to sue somebody.....I was raped!!!!" she said.



III-

After Lunch, We all retired to our conference room in our suite...
"Last Tuesday, I was shopping in Lady Chatterlies Lover-"Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman" Jason Lockjoy walked in...I've known him for a few years....We've often laughed and joked and flirted mildly over the years..We've been cordial..he picked up three pairs of panties and told me he thought I'd look good in them....I just laughed... Then he picked up three more and said he'd really like to see me in those... I thought he was joking being fresh...and I said some thing like "In your dreams"
He followed me into one of the changing rooms and threw me up against the wall...I couldn't believe what was happening...He slipped my panties down and unzippered his trousers and entered me doggie style and just took me for about twenty minutes, a half an hour...close to that....He came all down my legs...all over the wall...The he straightened up his clothing like nothing happened..

He said. ""WOWW! I've been wanting to do that for two years..."

And  I said ""WHAT !!!RAPE ME?" 

And he said.""Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh that wasn't rape baby....Just two friends, letting off a little steam..... I'll uh see you around."

Then he was gone, quietly just like that.....It was mid afternoon, no one else was around."said Melinda Jost.
"WOWWWWWWW! Jason Lockjoy, the Broker...He's connected to everything but the neon lights..." I said.
''Did you report this to the police?? Did you do a Rape Kit?"asked Kahlil.

"No...I should have.....I was so stunned , I didn't...and now it's too late...I know this is going to be hard...with no witnesses and no evidence..or little evidence...I have to do something...I can't just let him get away with this.. I have the panties I was wearing that day....His semen is in them..."said Melinda.



"That's not enough...You should have gone to the police...It was a week ago and you can still go... Did you at least tell somebody about this?" asked Yvette..


"I told Bridget Jones right after it happened.. She took me to the hospital...They did a rape kit...but I didn't report it to the police."said Melinda.

''Well it's been a week but you should report it to the police anyway." said Bee Bee.
''And we'll begin putting together a case for you. A Law suit."said Sofia.
"I'll go to the hospital and check on that rape kit...and I'll need the panties you were wearing..."said Jade.

"I should tell you Melissa..This won't be easy...You waited a week, You have no eyewitnesses, You didn't go to the police immediately....but it's not something that can't be overcome...We are going to do our best..."said Yvette.

"That's all I ask....I just want him to know that I'm not going to take this lying down...



24 HOURS LATER-





Jason Lockjoy was arrested and charged with sexual assault....


24 HOURS LATER-


"I'm going to release Mr. Lockjoy on his own recognizance.." said the Judge...





Jason Lockjoy was arraigned and released with his attorney Thomas Dylan by his side...He wasn't even required to wear an ankle monitoring device...

Jason Lockjoy addressed the press....

"These charges are completely ludicrous....I don't know where this woman is coming from.....I can't wait to have my day in court to fight these totally ridiculous charges.." he said.

"Well you're going to have your day in court to fight these civil charges too!  This is a subpoena..You're being sued." said Ms. Yvette who was there with Sofia.
''See You In court."said a smiling Sofia.


"You can't be serious?" said an incredulous Jason Lockjoy...

"Oh I'm Very Serious...Rape!! Sexual Assault is no laughing matter."said Yvette...


The Press was eating it up......


"I would think a newly minted Managing Partner of McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt would have better things to do than launch such a frivolous lawsuit.."said Attorney Thomas Dylan , who had known Yvette for years and had even dated her once...

He looked her up and down...He noticed her wedding bands...



"Hello Tommy, it's been awhile."said Ms. Yvette...


"Yessssssssss it has Yvette...I see you've gotten married...I saw you and your four young protoge's in court recently...You won that murder case...The Black gentleman from England accused of killing his White girlfriend....That was excellent legal work... Oh well.... I'll see you in court." he said.

"You just slay Ms. Yvette."said Sofia.
"You and Bee Bee got married too soon Mamasita....You'd have em lined up at your doors..You both have all of these baillifs and young attorneys salivating over you already...You don't notice it, but they be turning their heads and breaking their necks everytime you two walk into court."said Ms. Yvette, smiling and hugging Sofia.
Later that night...Bee Bee and I had a get together at our house..




Naturally, Sofia and Kahlil were there.... The four of us had done dinner /get togethers like this in law school with a few extra guests sometimes......This was no different..

Jessica and Chip, our neighbors and the unofficial members of our clique were also invited...It was so nice living down the street from them and working in the same building with them now after having worked so many cases with them over the years...

And of course, Ms. Jade and Danny Ho were also our guests tonight.


We had Pasta and Spaghetti for dinner and a nice salad and wine....

We played a few hands of Spades....It was a nice quiet night......



IV-


Down the street at Ms. Yvette's House..

"I've been following this latest case of yours..Jason Lockjoy....You know he's a pretty heavy hitter..A Major Stock Broker, does business with the city and some of this State's top businesses and associates...It is said that he has underworld connection...I don't know if that's true...but he has a high powered lawyer representing him and probably has others on his payroll... I just want you to be careful...You're in deep dangerous waters here and this could get bad." said Gary.
"I know his high powered lawyer....Thomas Dylan....We dated briefly...Very Briefly....I can handle him but the thing is I have a very weak case... No Eyewitnesess...He assaulted her in the dressing room of a lingerie store..She didn't scream out during the whole thing...She knew him....They had playfully bantered...It never seemed like her life was in danger and she waited a whole week before reporting this to the police...She did a rape kit....but that only proves she had sex....Not that she was assaulted...I have the panties she was wearing , filled with semen...but again, it only proves she had sex...Not that she was assaulted.. I explained to her that this is a case...I might lose..."said Yvette..
"These kind of cases are never easy to win...but you're still my little winner."said Gary....
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aren't you sweet.." said Yvette, smiling and cuddling up under her husband...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm give me some sugar..." Gary moaned....

"It's right here...."whispered Yvette seductively...

She kissed him passionately.....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTTIE GIRRRRRRRRRRLLL!" Gary Moaned..
He slipped her panties down and she stepped out of them...
They stood in the middle of the floor kissing passionately...devouring each others lips...
He placed her petite body on the chest of drawers, spread her legs and entered her slowly, gently...She gasped and clung to him for dear life....Kissing him and staring into his beautiful eyes...Kissing him slowly and softly...
They stood in the middle of the floor kissing some more for a while..
and then they made it to the bed...where they were humping with wild abandon....
Yvette moved up and down on him slowly, driving him crazy as she continued to deep throat kiss him....
They finally made it to the bed, beneath the sheets, where they made sweet love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!!


They ended their night with Yvette ,sleeping quietly on top of Gary, who gently cupped her butt...and smiled..


THE NEXT DAY in the office of  Barrett Pinkston Investigations..



"Jason Lockjoy...Wow.....I've seen you all over the news...Arrested for Sexual Assault and then released on arraignment...and then served with a subpoena for a civil suit......You're in a lot of trouble buddy boy...What can I do for you?" asked the Private Investigator, Barrett Pinkston...

Jason Lockjoy placed a glossy photo on his desk....
It was of Ms. Yvette.

"This is the attorney representing that little bitch who is suing me and who sicked the police on me..I want the book on her and all of her little playmates." he snarled.


"As you wish....Give me a day...." said Private Investigator, Barry Pinkston.


(TO BE CONTINUED)



1 comment:

Swaggie said...

Get em Keith, I hate damn snitching ass trolls!