Thursday, May 11, 2023

An Unperfect Union


 The "Cooler" ,the nickname for the courthouse holding facility....


Herbie Drinkwater, a Chemist , a renowned Chemist was in hog heaven just two days before.. He had finagled a deal with his former employers ,who had booted him....He had gotten his job back , gotten a promise of a laboratory and a staff he would manage and accepted a 40-60 profit sharing deal and a slight bump in overall salary...

All this and he had been laid..laid by a woman he had long coveted , who never gave him the time of day before , who he never imagined he'd have a shot with...Caldonia..

He smiled still, remembering their one night together, their one night in Heaven... How she came over...To Talk, she said...and how she had the contracts with her...


After a few drinks and convincing conversation...He willingly signed the contracts, agreeing to everything, including dropping the Civil and Criminal Suits...

Then she kissed him...

Her lips were butter soft.....
And they undressed each other...She fondled him softly....Driving him nearly insane....



He remembered the color of her panties as he slipped them down and off...

and of EIGHT TO NINE BLISSFUL HOURS of lovemaking in his bed..

Of the nice hot soapy, steamy shower they took together... He had to pinch himself to make himself believe this really happened..
He begged her to stay the rest of the night..
But she refused...Said she was exhausted.......

He asked her if he could come with her...

She laughed that cute laugh of hers and said maybe next time....That was the last thing she said to him...
Maybe if he had gone with her or she had stayed with him...She'd still be alive....Now she was dead...

And he of all people was accused of her murder.....MURDER!!!  What a foul predicament he found himself in....


He looked up and he saw Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke, angrilly staring at him....

"You....You....You slick little hustler...You initiated a Civil Suit and swore out a criminal complaint against the ACE Chemical Company and then just like that, you pulled the rug up from under everybody and got what you wanted..A Laboratory, A supervisory position...a slight bump in salary and a ridiculous 40-60 profit sharing agreement....You NEVER INTENDED TO STICK IT TO THEM, YOU JUST USED THESE SUITES AS LEVERAGE TO MAKE THEM GIVE YOU BACK YOUR JOB AND A MORE EQUITABLE AGREEMENT!!!    THAT MY FRIEND IS EXTORTION!!!  Ironically enough, I could charge you with extortion...but I'm not...You're in enough of a mess as it is..,
You got played....Without the advice of counsel...you signed that deal....You were cajoled by that pretty little girl you're accused of killing...Don't you see? They set you up...They played you like a deck of cards....She worked for them!!! For God Sakes, You and my ADA, both sleeping with her, both being used by her...MY GOD MAN!!! She is fine though...or rather was fine..." he said.
"Deputy Burke...I didn't kill her...I swear." said Herbie Drinkwater.

"I know you didn't...Considering the numb skull detective who arrested you, I'm certain you didn't.. You're in a big mess Herbie.. You need legal counsel...Counsel I can't give you...I suggest you call Olivia Bennett-Alexander and ask for , No !Beg her for help, That is,  if she doesn't laugh in your face, which I would, If I were her  and got back doored by you the way she did. That's all I can suggest for you...Good Luck!" said DDA Lester Burke, who turned and walked away...


Herbie Drinkwater sat in his jail cell and cried like a baby! He and Georgie Scott were both sleeping with her...She was playing them both!! He didn't know...He knew her suddenly coming on to him was too good to be true...She never looked his way before....Never gave him the time of day....What a fool he had been...He cried like a baby at his rotten luck.

AT OUR OFFICE/DUPLEX-
Olivia and the team were having their daily meeting.
''Well guys..Once again, you did a great job , in both trials...The Murder trial of Paul Smith and Herbie Drinkwater's Civil Suite..We can close the books on both of them...You guys got anything else going on?" asked Olivia.
"Nothing for me... I will be helping Josie out with a Litigation next week."said Nelson..
"Yeah...That should be wrapped up in a day."said Josie.
"I'm all clear."said Bresha.

Beverly and I walked in just then...We had been out all morning, staking out the crime scene..

at Caldonia Terrell's loft...
"Hey Auntay, just out of curiosity, Donnie Ray and I went by Caldonia's loft...To survey the crime scene...You'll never guess what we saw... They already towed her 2023 Tesla away....A leasing company.. and A Private Crime Scene cleaning crew cleaned up the blood on the door and the carpets..
And a Moving company took all of the furniture out and the loft was placed up for sale... Though, I wouldn't want to live there, knowing a murder occurred there."said Beverly.
"So from all this we can ascertain that Ms. Terrell owned nothing...Not that Loft and certainly not that car...Not even the furniture...It's all gone.. And check this out... Her bank account that had over a million dollars in it....CLOSED!!! EMPTY!!! Her credit cards, cancelled..Debit Card, cancelled. Her personal effects..boxed up and mailed to her next of kin, her mother. It's as though she never existed..." I said.


"They just tossed her away like a disposable diaper....such a shame....That young lady let herself get caught up in material things like that."said Olivia.

"Imagine what she had to do to keep all of that."said Josie.
"Or Rather WHO she had to do.  She was sleeping with Georgie and Herbie Drinkwater, a nice enough guy...but the type of guy a fly girl like her wouldn't have given the time of day to...."said Nelson...
''And all along she was that crooked ,slippery Dewey Stevenson's side chick."said Bresha.

"He's so slippery...when they bury him, they're gonna have to slide his casket in the ground sideways.."said Beverly....





At that, Me, Nelson, Josie and Bresha exploded into laughter..

Olivia hugged Beverly  and kissed her on the cheek..

"That's my niecey poo...Love her to death." she said laughing..
Beverly giggled.

"Auntay, your phone is ringing." she said.



''It's from the Courthouse....Wonder who this could be?" asked Olivia.

"Olivia...it's me, Herbie Drinkwater....I NEED YOUR HELP!!! PUH-LEASE!" he said......


II-

A DAY LATER- COURTROOM D


Judge Houston Edgerton was presiding-

He was known to be a tad bit eccentric.....
ADA Denver Miller would be prosecuting the case....He was an alcoholic...And today was no different..He wasn't sloppy drunk, but he had a slight buzz...He slurred his words..
Lucky for him, he had an assistant, Assistant District Attorney Brittany Hanks..... She was sitting next to "Handsy Hank" Lt. Tragg , who was a little more than intrigued by her and kept his hands up her skirt, feeling her legs...a trying to go even further...She removed his hands more than once and finally got up and switched places with Denver Miller.


"Don't rub my legs or palm my butt Artie.." Denver joked..


"BAHHHHHHHHHH!" said Lt. Tragg....










Olivia and Beverly stood with a very contrite Herbie Drinkwater, flanked by Nelson, Josie, Bresha and myself...

They called 20 charactor witnesses, former co-workers and family members who vouched for Herbie Drinkwater's good charactor..

Brittany Hanks was a very good ADA , who did her research and attempted to Cross examine all of the witnesses..




Beverly, Bresha and Josie counter attacked her with their many objections...All grounded in legal fact and predicates...

Judge Edgerton was delighted at the legal back and forth....



Olivia and Nelson argued that Herbie had been locked up for nearly a week now and he had a right to reasonable bail....

ADA Denver Miller attempted to make an argument for Herbie Drinkwater being a dangerous killer, who the public should be protected from, but he was clearly inebriated and his words slurred..
Someof the spectators were laughing...
Lt. Tragg just shook his head in disgust....
I laughed my head off....
Judge Edgerton shook his head...

"I'm setting bail at $3000.00 dollars." he said and banged his gavel....
Bresha wrote a check for $300.00 and passed to the female bailiff....

"Come on, let's get out of here...."said Olivia.
"Let's Go Home."said Beverly...
"Thank You Olivia, thank you sooo much.." said Herbie Drinkwater, thankful to be free after spending the weekend, Friday - Wednesday locked up....
"Thank Us after we help you beat this murder rap." I said..
"I'm with Beverly, let's go home..." said Nelson.
"Most definitely..." said Josie.
"I'm glad we are going home and not to Sam Mother...I couldn't take Lt. Tragg today."said Bresha.


"I'm surprised you're representing this loser Liv...I heard he back doored you.."laughed a smug Lt. Tragg..

"You hear a lot of things don't you Lieutenant?" said Olivia.

"That's my job!  That's what makes me a great detective!" said Lt. Tragg.

"You know, you should be silent...Then People would just THINK you're a fool...Instead you open your mouth and remove all doubt of it!..."  said Herbie Drinkwater to Lt. Tragg..


Lt. Tragg really didn't like Herbie Drinkwater....or being the butt of a joke.. He stood there red faced and livid!

"WHY YOU LITTLE....." he said..

"This is why I'm glad we are going home..." said Beverly..
"Yeah Honey Bun, I see what you mean..Nobody wants this today." said Nelson.
"We are following you Donnie Ray.." said Olivia.
"Come on, we'll leave out the side door." I said.
"SOMEBODY JUST GOT READDDDDD!" laughed Josie.
"DIDN'T HE THOUGH?" laughed Bresha.

Josie and Bresha followed us....
An Angry Lt. Tragg stood there with a baleful stare, watching us exit. He stomped his foot in anger....

Sometime Later at our home...
We were all having lunch...




We had called ahead....Alfreda had ordered us all sandwiches from a new Sandwich and Hoagie shop around the corner from us...

"I called ahead like you asked... These guys were pretty good...Didn't take long to deliver...and they took Apple Pay." said Alfreda.
"Apple Pay? Look at my mommy being all hip and what not?"laughed Beverly..
''Remind me to re-imburse you Freda..Thank you...The sandwiches look delicious."said Olivia.

"Thank you all for aloowing me to eat with you and getting me outta jail...It's more than I deserve..I was taken ,hood winked, bamboozled by that fraud, dewey Stevenson...He wasn't looking out for me..He was looking out for ACE Chemicals."said a very contrite Herbie Drinkwater, our guest.

"I don't like him either Herbie....but that's his job and he uh does it quite well." I said.

"You're not the first man to be taken in by a big butt and a smile.."said Alfreda.
Olivia smiled... "It's alright...I forgive you...Now we've got to get to work on clearing you of these murder charges...but first things first...Let's eat these delicious sandwiches. "said Olivia.
"Here Here...I'm all for it."I said smiling, grabbing a sandwich.
"Ummmmmmm these are delish."said Beverly...
"Yessssssss.."said Nelson..
"Ummmmmmmm they are delish.."said Josie..
''Especially this Boston Beef sandwich."said Bresha.


We chowed down quietly for awhile....

"Herbie, why didn't you trust us? why didn't you tell whoever to talk with us first before you signed anything?  That contract is binding now...and it would be very difficult for us to get them to void it, without you losing a lot, almost everything...But right now..We have to get these murder charges dropped..You get convicted of this and they can void the whole contract..."said Olivia.

"We want you to check into an area hotel...Use your own name...Find one prefferably with an indoor parking lot for yor car... This is a Portal...We will give you daily updates on the progress of your case." said Josie.

Write this number down, memorize it...Don't call us by our personal numbers or our business numbers..call us from this number.. This is a Burner phone...It's untraceable."said Bresha.
"You guys don't take any chances do you?   How bad is this case against me?" asked Herbie..
''Well they have your DNA...Your DNA was still inside of Caldonia, on her bra, in her panties..and they have your own admission that she was with you for hours. Making you the last known person, other than her killer to see her alive...Judging from when you said she left your home and when she got to her home...You would have had to have gotten there first and set up, which we don't think is possible..
They don't have a motive, Don't have a murder weapon, No eyewitness...No Forensic evidence at all at the scene.  You however don't have an alibi....but that doesn't matter.."I said.



"We think we can get you off."said Nelson..


"With drunk Ass Denver Miller prosecuting this case...We might just win by default.."said Beverly...

Olivia cracked up laughing...Did you see him today? Oh My God...slurring his words...even Lt. Tragg was exasperated  with hm....and I know the Judge didn't like it...Good thing they have that new girl assisting in the case." she said.


III-
LATER THAT AFTERNOON-
"I cut everybody loose..

Josie and Paris are going to the movies tonight.

And Bree and Tony found a quiet little cafe, not too far from here...They are having a quiet little date night, Oh Donnie Ray, remember when we used to do that?

Alfreda and Rockland took some food home to warm up...but I suspect they'll be warming up their bedsheets.



And Nelson got Herbie situated in a hotel...He's back...




I told him Beverly is down in the law library, cleaning up and filing away the last of our old case files" said Olivia as she undressed..


"That just leaves me and you." I said. I was sitting on the side of the bed, watching her undress...

"I'll be with you in a minute...First I want to retrieve some information on the only real Prosecutor we have to worry about in this case..Brittany Hanks.."said Olivia.
She fired up her laptop and went straight to google.

Brittany Janelle Hanks.

Born In Mt Holly Township, New Jersey

Graduated from Mt. Holly High School, New Jersey.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Rutgers University..

J.D.-
Thomas Kline School Of Law , Drexel University, Philadelphia PA.

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Louisiana, Texas, California

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Associate Attorney at Dorsey and Houston Attorneys at Law, Camden, New Jersey

Associate Attorney ay Plant and Moody Attorneys at Law, Wilmington, Deleware

Assistant District Attorney, City of Philadelphia..

"Usually people leave the Public defenders Office or the D.A.'s office and go into private or corporate law don't they? She went backwards...." I said.
'' Well she moved around a lot.. She was living in Camden and Then Wilmington and finally she came to Philly....She's the same age as my Beverly...They're a week a part in age..."said Olivia...
''Speaking of moving around, I'd like to uh move around inside of you.."I said raffishly...
"Ouuuuuuu look how nasty you talk to me..."laughed Olivia..
"That's because I want to be nasty to you.." I said..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" laughed Olivia..
We began kissing passionately.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned softly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWD!" I cried out...

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM MEOWWWWWWW!" she cooed.....
We sat on the side of the bed, Kissing passionately, while Olivia rode me slowly ,driving me to near delirium......

She rode me passionately on top of the bed like a surfer rides the waves...



Neither one of us could get enough of the other....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned softly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Donnie Ray, I'm about to cummmmm, ohhhhhhh!" she cooed.....


and finally in the bed, making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...


Nelson found Beverly in the law library downstairs, cleaning and tidying up...

"I just got back....I got Herbie situated in a hotel and all.."said Nelson...
"That's good..Everybody else has gone for the day....Josie and Paris are going to the movies tonight.And Bree and Tony found a quiet little cafe, not too far from here...They are having a quiet little date night and Mommy and Rockland are probably screwing each other's brains out if I know right.." said Beverly.
"You know that's not such a bad idea , unless you want to go out someplace..."said Nelson.
"I'm not hungry.." said Beverly, staring into Nelson's eyes....
They immediately started kissing...and kissing passionately........

"OHHHH MY GODDDD!" said Beverly...

"AWWWWWWWWWWW  LAWWWWWWWD!" said Nelson...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Beverly as the kissing got hotter.. and Nelson had his hands up her skirt, practically pulling her panties down...

He slipped her thong down and off...
and lifted her up....entering her petite and shapely body and thrusting away...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned softly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cooed.....


He placed her on a table, spread her legs and began thrusting again..while she devoured his lips with kisses....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON I LOVE YOU!" she cried out..

"I LOVE YOU TOO BEVERLY CHERYL!" he cried out.

"UMMMMMMMM MEOWWWWWWWW!" she cooed.


To Beverly's surprise... Nelson soon had her on the floor...The carpeted floor , going at her doggie style..

FOR FOUR TO FIVE HOURS

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed...She had a very intense orgasm....she trembled...Nelson was trembling himself.. cumming so hard, he felt as if he were dying..


They both got dressed.... Beverly cleaned up a little and they began kissing some more..
"I think we better take this upstairs...." she whispered..

"Yeah." Nelson said..
Up in their domicile..
The kissing continued 
and ended in the bed...where they both continued making sweet love for another FOUR HOURS until they were spent..
Beverly lie on top of Nelson trying to catch her breath....He had a broad smile on his face.... "Stop looking so satisfied." she jokingly said.

"Can't help it if I am." he replied..

"We are just too hot." she said.

"We are." Nelson agreed..


IV-


THE NEXT NIGHT-CURLEY'S BAR!

Call us gluttons for punishment, but we loved "Couples Night"at Curley's Bar ,when  a couple got two free drinks of their choice for every two drinks they ordered.. There was no deal like it at any other bar in the city.


''We are taking a chance, but I love couples night.. The two for two drink specials and the romantic part of it... All of us sitting at these little tables for two." said Olivia.
"It is cozy.. We always get seats together." I said.
"That's because we come early...before the crowd arrives ."said Beverly smiling...
"Well despite the trouble that follows us...Curley loves it when we come here..We order a lot."said Nelson
''And we tip well."said Josie..
"That's always a good thing."said Paris.
"I wish he could protect us from Lt. Tragg." said Bresha.
''Just ignore him..Every woman is here with her husband....and we aint afraid of him."said Tony.
"Even he's not going to destroy my night...I'm enjoying myself."said Alfreda.
"Don't talk about him.. Maybe he won't come out tonight." said Rockland.
''I wonder if they are going to have any food tonight..You know, Chicken or Shrimp?" asked Yvette.
"I hope so...The Grease lines your stomach, keeps you from getting drunk."said Gary..
"Tricks of the trade eh Gary.?" said Keith Jones.
"I knew that...which is why I was always the designated driver when we were in law school."laughed Bee Bee.
"I was so happy for you back then...I used to get white girl wasted."laughed Sofia.
"Yes you did!"laughed Kahlil...
Jade laughed...She envied them their early experiences...
"I was just by the kitchen...The party favors are on their way."said Danny Ho.
"YAYYYYYYYYYY!" said Virginia.
"Just so long as my beer is cold, I'm alright."said Jetty..
"I'm with you there."said Zoey, who was the only one of the women present who drank beer over Martinis.
"She loves her Brews."said her husband, Lem.
"I enjoy an occassional Foreign Brew as oppossed to Domestic Beer." said Jazzy...
"Yeah, so do I."said Dabnis..
"I never had a taste for beer."said Kayla...
"I'm like Jazzy, I like the Foreign Brews as opposed to Domestic Beer."said Ray.
"I used to drink Beer when I was in College and Law School."said Jessica, who didn't have too many friends then and was overjoyed to be partnered with all of us.


"I think the trays are coming out." said Chip.








Multiple Shrimp Baskets and Fried Chicken wings were carted out just in time for our drinks..

"YAYYYYYYY, Just in time." said Brooke..
"I can't wait to get to that chicken." said Sean...
"Me Neither." said Natalie..
"Same Here. Heyyy Boss Lady!" said David Charles.

ADA Karen Page and her boyfriend, B.L. Benz walked in....

"Hey Guys....Looks like this was the night to come out huh?" said Karen...
"Hey everybody." said B.L.
"Hey Guys... There is an extra table...Pull up." said Olivia..
"Hi Olivia, Beverly, everybody."said our friend, George Scott , who walked in with ADA Brittany Hanks, who we would soon be going up against...
"Wellllllllll look at this.. All of the Attorneys I'll soon be facing and then some.. Hello." said Brittany Hanks...She seemed like a nice enough person..

Our section was full...So they walked to the other side of the bar where they found a table.
"Hi Georgie...Hello Brittany." said Beverly... The two had met at a seminar three years before..
"Hey Georgie....Hi Brittany..."said Nelson... Nelson too had met Brittany at that same seminar...It was one week before he and Beverly got engaged.


Attorney Dewey Stevenson was also out tonight, with his beautiful wife, Attorney Camille Lowe-Stevenson.

This was the first time we had seen his wife..  He didn't take her out much....He was more often seen out with other women.


"Camille?? Is that You?" said Alfreda.

''Alfreda Johnson..well I'll be.."she said.




"It's Alfreda Cambridge now...I'm married."said Alfreda showing Camille her wedding bands..


"Oh My God...You married Rockland, Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge.?.. He always did have the hots for you, buying you breakfast, taking you to lunch......but isn't he a little younger than you?" asked Camille, who was also married to a younger man...

''Age is just a number girl....It means nothing in the bedroom..as I'm sure you know girl."laughed Alfreda.. 

She knew that Camille was 5 years older than her husband, Dewey Stevenson...He had clerked for her late father, An established Attorney himself.. Camille was working for her father's law firm when their courtship began...Leading to marriage....

She knew from Therapy sessions that Camille's marriage had been rocky, numerous accusations of infidelity..and a miscarriage...It was almost like Olivia's first marriage to Elwood Barnes..

Camille was no angel herself..She had slept with an Assistant District Attorney and a Judge.... Her and Dewey's marriage was an Unperfect Union....

They were all in the same Therapy group at one time, Her, Rockland and Camille...Camille suffered from clinical depression. She didn't look any better now.

"I'm happy for you girl , I'm glad somebody is happy....I haven't been happy for a long time...I still go to therapy....I just lost my job at the law firm I work at Recently, I'm suing them for damages.......I'm goin through it girl....but I'm happy for you."said Camille.
"Oh Camille, I'm so sorry to hear that...I hope everything works out for you Camille." said Alfreda.

Lt. Tragg entered the bar... He was disgusted to see all of us, drinking, eating and talking...
But he was really interested in talking to the hot new ADA, Brittany Hanks...and angry that she was sitting at the table with ADA George Scott....

Naturally, he invited himself to their table..
"Lieutenant Tragg....This is Assistant District Attorney George Scott....."said Brittany Hanks.


''Yes, we've met."said Lt. Tragg dryly..

''Yes, how are you?" said George Scott, who just a few days ago was being grilled by Lt. Tragg about the death of Caldonia Terrell. He was no fan of the Lieutenant and he wanted him to leave the table.
This wasn't a romantic date....but still , Three is a crowd.


Their drinks arrived..

''So Brittany...I asked you a few days ago to meet me for drinks and quiet conversation .....What happened?" asked Lt. Tragg.

Lt. Tragg rubbed Brittany's legs...He slyly ran his hands up her skirt... She removed his hands abruptly...

Brittany ignored his question completely..


"Not that I want to talk shop, but I need more evidence in this case... The Preliminary hearing is Monday...I don't even have a Motive...I don't have any forensic evidence linking him to the murder and I don't have a murder weapon...This case looks very weak...Please between now and then I need for you to bring me more evidence...I'm going up against some very good attorneys...All of who are in here tonight.." she said..

"Look, Me and my guys did an extensive investigation...You have all you need to win this case...I don't see where there is anymore that can be done...This guy Drinkwater is guilty as hell. He was angry because she wouldn't commit to a deeper relationship.." said Lt. Tragg.

He ran his hands up her dress again and was rubbing her legs and palming her butt now....

"What is wrong with you? and How do you even know that? Who told you that?" she asked him...


"Is there something else  you want?  Otherwise could you please leave..We were having a conversation here before you came."said George.

"Hey Pal, button it!" said Lt. Tragg.... His hand was far up Brittany's skirt at this point and he was gently tugging on the waistband of her panties!


Furious, Brittany slapped him so hard, the entire bar got quiet....and Lt. Tragg flew off his seat and hit the floor....

"WATCH YOUR HANDS! NOW I TRIED TO BE NICE ABOUT IT!!! BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET THE MESSAGE!" she said angrilly..

As you can imagine.....We Broke into loud raucous laughter......


"OH MY GODDDDD!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?" laughed Olivia...
"I SAW IT...APPARENTLY HE DIDN'T SEE IT, OR ELSE HE WOULD HAVE DUCKED!" I said..
Beverly was once again laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face...
Her Husband, Nelson was holding her....
"OH MY GODDDDD!!! DID YOU SEE THAT? SHE SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF HIM!" exclaimed Josie..
"WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" said Paris.
"THAT'S WHAT HE GETS, NASTY BUZZARD!" said Bresha.
Tony was laughing his head off...
"OH MY GOD, SHE SLAPPED THE HELL OUT OF HIM!"said Alfreda...
"His Uncle and His Father in the great hereafter felt that slap."said Rockland..
Zoey, like Beverly was laughing so hard tears were flowing down the side of her face...
Her husband was laughing too!
"OH MY GODDDDD!!! GARY DID YOU SEE THAT?" laughed Yvette.
"I SAW IT...HEARD IT TOO!"said Gary.
"AWWWWWWWW MAN, SHE MOLLY WOPPED THE HELL OUT OF HIM!" said Keith Jones..
"WOW, NOW THERE IS AN OLD SCHOOL TERM, MOLLY WHOPPED!" said Bee Bee, who was hysterical...
"It Applies.."said Sofia , who was laughing so hard, she was shaking...She and Bee Bee were holding each other.
"DAMN, I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!" said  Kahlil.
"LT. TRAGG DIDN'T EITHER!" laughed Jade, who was also hysterical..
"WAIT TIL I GET TO WORK TOMORROW!" laughed her husband, Lt. Danny Ho.
"OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD...SHE SlAPPED THE HELL OUT OF HANDSY HANK!" said Virginia..
"HE NEEDS TO LEARN TO KEEP HIS DAMN HANDS TO HIMSELF!" said Jetty.


Lt. Tragg got up off the floor...He was livid that he was being laughed at and that the laughter was so loud.. He had heard a lot of the comments and he didn't like it...

"You're done here...Find another seat!"said George sternly as he switched seats with Brittany and removed the extra seat, so that Lt. Tragg couldn't sit with them...


Lt. Tragg had  arrogantly ordered a Beer at the table. before he got slapped...He had intended to sit with them, uninvited...
Brittany passed it to him....

"BYE NOW!" she said. She didn't intend for him to sit with them another minute.....


Lt. Tragg could hear even more laughter...He turned to see who was laughing at him...He was Livid..

"WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!! WHAT A SLAP!"said Jazzy....
"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" said Dabnis, laughing.....
"HE SHOULD KEEP HIS DAMN HANDS TO HIMSELF...."said Kayla.
"SHE SLAPPED THE HEL OUT OF HIM!"laughed Ray..
"AYE MIOS DIOS!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"exclaimed Jessica.
"GOTTTTTTTTDAMNNNNNNN!"said Chip
"DAMNNN, I ALWAYS THOUGHT I'D BE THE ONE TO SLAP HIM....IF I DON'T SLAP YOU FIRST!!!" laughed Natalie...removing her husband's hands from under her skirt and giggling like a high school girl.
"UMMMMMMMMMMM NATALIE, YOU JUST DO IT FOR ME.." said her husband, David.

"YOU DO IT FOR ME TOO BABY." she said and smiled at her husband..


They began deep throat kissing passionately......

"WOWWWWWWWWWW WHAT A SLAP!"said Brooke...
"He had that coming."said her husband, Sean...
"He sure did!"said Karen.
"Artie really knows how to bring it out in people."observed his one time friend, B.L. Benz.



Lt. Tragg sat at a table by himself and drank his beer and then tossed a couple of dollars on the table and then quietly left the bar, amid more clapping and laughing..

People were still laughing...

One couple that wasn't laughing was Attorney Dewey Stevenson and his wife Camille. They appeared to be arguing...


"SEE? THIS IS  EXACTLY WHY I DON'T TAKE YOU ANYWHERE ,YOU MISERABLE BITCH!" he snarled.


"OH BUT I BET YOU TOOK YOUR LITTLE WHORE, CALDONIA TERRELL EVERYWHERE DIDN'T YOU, YOU SLIMY BASTARD....I'LL BET YOU MISS HER DON'T YOU?" said Camille, snapping back...


Both Olivia and Alfreda heard the exchange and looked at each other.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

3 comments:

Toni said...

Things are heating up! Can't way to see how this ends...I hope you reveal the real killer.!

Angie B. said...

Ouuuuu this is getting hot! Can't wait until midnight.

Sunflower said...

Natalie and David are so cute and so hot for each other!