Tuesday, September 19, 2023

A Man Named Toilet(To Lay)

We sat in the courthouse waiting area....Ms. Yvette was filing briefs in another case...We were waiting for her and waiting to go to breakfast...

Bee Bee brought coffees for all of us...and our friend, Renee', who had just recently moved into the neighborhood with her live in boyfriend, Tyrell, who just moved into the neighborhood...Three blocks in back of our street.


The aroma of the coffee wafted over to us and woke me up especially...

It was certainly welcomed by all of us sitting there this morning.

"Ummmmmmm thank you baby...That coffee is just what the doctor ordered." I said.

"Gracias Bee Bee." said Sofia.



"Thanks Bee , I could really use this.." said Kahlil.

"Thank you Bee Bee....Fancy running into you all here...I wished Tyrell and I worked in your building..We only see you guys on Thursdays at Curleys or the Weekends...Why don't I have you guys and Jessie and Chip over our house for dinner one day next week?" said Renee.

"Awwwww that would be nice... Monday or Tuesday would be nice.."said Bee Bee.


"That would be nice Renee', Thank you...We'll tell Jessie and Chip , when we get back..." said Sofia.

"I'm here filing a brief for my boss ,in another case.." said Renee...."I miss working with you guys." said Renee.

"Yeah, that case we worked with you and Tyrell was fun." I said.


"It was...So was the first one we worked with just you, a few months back! We are going to have to call you two guys again soon when we get another interesting case.

We were drinking our coffee's and having a spirited conversation when Lt. Tragg walked in..


"Just the people I was looking for...I was just in your office...You guys are never in your office anymore." he said.



He was at our old office in our old building,


 which we hadn't been in in close to three years...He still had no idea that we had moved to a new building, far away from the center city area...


with a new office suite...
The four of us smiled..

"You were looking for us?" asked Sofia innocently...

"I can't imagine whatever for?" said Kahlil with a devilish smirk on his face.

''We aren't even in court this week?" said Bee Bee.

"But I'm sure we will be soon enough." I said.

We looked at each other and smiled.

Even Renee, who he didn't know, but had seen with us, smiled.


''Don't get cute...I'm here about your late client, Melody Tolson....I know you guys had a meeting with her early yesterday before her murder...We found a notation in her smartphone that she had an "11:00 meeting with Yvette Jones-Lockwood"said Lt. Tragg.
"Late Client? Melody Tolson...What do you mean?" I asked.
"Melody is dead?" asked Sofia incredulously... There is always the shock you have when you learn that someone you just saw the day before is dead...


''You didn't know did ya? She was found dead in her car yesterday....Carbon Monoxide poisoning...It was staged to look like a suicide...but it was definitely murder.. Do you guys know a Gyp Riley?" he asked.

"Who?" asked Kahlil..


''First off Melody was NOT our client...We had a meeting with her...but she was not a client."said Bee Bee.

"What was the meeting about?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"It was just a meeting...It didn't last more than thirty minutes....Why? What's up?" asked Ms. Yvette, who had just left court..


"She was murdered yesterday!!  and I know she met with you guys yesterday, just hours before she was found dead in her car in the parking garage of the apartment complex she lived in..."said Lt. Tragg.

"DEAD??? MURDERED??? OH MY GOD!!!! I assure you we have no knowledge of that or of her being in any kind of trouble...Her meeting with us was thirty minutes, if that long...She gave us no indication of any trouble she might have been in..."said Yvette.

"What about a man named Toilet? John Toilet?  I know you met with him just a day before.. His Office told us..." said Lt. Tragg... "Is he your client?" he asked.
"John Toilet?? Is that his name?? for real?" whispered Renee' smiling...

"It's a long story Renee... I'll explain it to you at Breakfast..." I said.



"John Toilet ,Excuse me,  it's pronounced To-Lay, it's French, spoke to us briefly...but he's not our client either and we haven't seen or heard from him in two days...That's the truth...Sorry, but we know next to
nothing about this matter...Sorry Melody Tolson is dead....Murdered...wowwwwwww!" said Yvette..


''And you don't know Gyp Riley?"asked Lt. Tragg.

''Who? Gyp Riley?? Never heard of him. Sorry we can't be of any help." said Yvette.


''I'll bet you guys are...If you should see Mr. Toilet...Tell him I'm looking for him and he should turn himself into Homicide..."said Lt. Tragg, who walked off..




"It's To-Lay...Not Toilet!   It's French."said Ms. Yvette...

"Yeah Yeah, Yeah...Whatever..." said Lt. Tragg leaving the courthouse.



''Well  at least we can have a peaceful breakfast."said Kahlil.

''We hope!"said  Sofia.

''Hiiiii Renee, How are you?" said Ms. Yvette..



"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ms. Yvette...I was just telling your associates that I'm inviting you guys to have dinner with  Tyrell and me next Monday and Tuesday...with Jessica and Chip too." said Renee'

"Awwww that's nice!  Thank you Renee...We'd be honored!  Come on let's go get some breakfast." said Ms. Yvette.


"Yes, I'm starving." said Bee Bee.

"Yeah let's go get some breakfast." I said, taking Bee Bee by the hand..


II-


We all walked over to Sam Mother's Diner...


Where we all ordered eggs to order this morning..

Hash Brown potatoes.



Crispy Pork Bacon...


Orange Juice

and hot coffee...

"Ummm just what I needed...Renee, Gary and I and the rest would be honored to have dinner at you and Tyrell's house next week...Monday or Tuesday is fine with us." said Yvette.

"Oh Good...We had Olivia, Donnie Ray,Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Paris, Bresha ,Tony, Ms. Alfreda and Rockland over last week.. I think it was last Tuesday....and I kept saying I was going to have you guys and Jessie and Chip over next... So Tyrell and I are doing our shopping tonight...Next Tuesday it is." said Renee.


 
















"Now tell me about this client you have...John Toilet is it? That's his real name?" asked Renee,putting her hand over her mouth and laughing hysterically..

"It's pronounced To-Lay...It's French" I said.  "Not Toilet." I said, laughing myself...


"I googled him yesterday..He's not a Joke, Despite his last name..... He graduated from Carnegie-Mellon University in Pittsburg with a degree  in Engineering....He has an MBA from The Wharton School of Business and Finance at the  University of Pennsylvania....He inherited his father's plumbing business and grew it into a multi-million dollar business..He might not look like much and may have a funny sounding  name, but Mr. Toilet , excuse me To lay is loaded."said Bee Bee.


"Oh Myyyyy, he is impressive." said Renee...

"He really isn't our client...He came to us for help we really aren't qualified to give him... His fiance, Melody Tolson, who you just heard was murdered yesterday...left him at the alter..He wanted us to talk to her... We did..but she told us nothing, said we wouldn't understand , that it was something going on that she couldn't talk about and she left...He had wanted us to talk to her..We tried..but she was with us for all of thirty minutes and got up and left." said Sofia.



"That's the long and short of it.... We haven't seen him in two days and saw her earlier yesterday... We don't know what is going on? " said Kahlil.


"I have a feeling if Lt. Tragg is throwing John's name around like that, John may already be in trouble..."said Ms. Yvette with a worried look..


She got on her phone and called our investigator, Jade Lee..

"Heyyyy Yvette, what's up?" asked Jade..



"Jade ,I need you to find me all you can on a Gyp Riley.....I'll explain when we get back..We're at Sam Mothers.."said Yvette.


"Gyp Riley...okay...I'm on it!" said Jade.


We enjoyed the rest of our breakfast at Sam Mother's Diner with no interference from Lt. Tragg....This was one to mark on our calenders...


III-


That night...


We are all at home, relaxing ,not thinking about John Toilet, Melody Tolson or Gyp Riley....

Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..I could clearly see her panties.....

She giggled..She knew what she was doing to me....

"Oh my goddd..look at you...You are a horse amongst ponies....WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me..."Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"Yes, both, the panties and the baby doll...I knew you'd like it." she giggled..

"I like everything on you.." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....







"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee...These are grown women's panties"I moaned...

"I'm a grown woman aren't I?" she said.

"YESSSSSSS! YES YOU ARE BEE BEE." I said.

 "Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...

We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...







"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OHHHHHHHH PAPI, DON'T SAY IT!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!





Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..




He slipped her thong off easily....and held her in his arms...


She eased herself down on him and began to move up and down, up and down on him..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND!!!!.." she cooed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWW...AWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he cried out....
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYYYYY, UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Ms. Yvette..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTTTTTTTTTIE, you're my sweet girl." moaned her husband, Gary...

They had made love early into the morning hours...
 
Yvette smiled..

"OHHHHHHH VETTIE I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!" Gary yelled out..

"Not More than I love you....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Yvette..

Their bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..






And Next door at Jessica and Chips house.
"OUUUUUUUUU YVETTE IS SOOO Loud. HAHAHAHA ,IT MUST BE GOOD, GARY MUST BE REALLY LAYING SOME PIPE TONIGHT!" said Jessica .
"I'm about to make you scream loud.. I'm about to lay some pipe in you..." said her husband, 
I
"Ummmmmmmm Aye Mios dios papi, make me scream loud." said Jessica..

As they kissed and Chip ran his hands down into her lacy panties
and slowly slipped them down...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI LAY THAT PIPE PAPI..." Jessica cooed.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he moaned loudly..

"Now I'm making you moan loud." said Jessica..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...PAPI.....PAPPPPPIIIIIIIII, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jessica screamed as she rode him like a surfer rides the waves on the side of the bed....

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...

As they began to make sweet love and their bedsprings began to squeak...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...PAPI.....PAPPPPPIIIIIIIII, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AYE MIOS DIOS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jessica screamed...

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUU! PAPIIIIIIIIII AYE MIOS DIOS!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" Jessica moaned loudly..

"AWEEEEEEEEEE!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWD!" Chip moaned...



"I'm going to have to take Jessie and Chip to the store where we got our foam bed....Their bed is so loud and squeaky........She's loud enough...but their bed is really loud..."laughed Yvette..  "I love her to death, but the girl is loud. Chip must be really putting it to her!." laughed Yvette.She and Gary had been awakened by Jessica's cooing and screaming and Chip's loud moaning and the squeakiness of their bed..

"And we aren't loud?? Come on Vettie...You're as loud as she is."laughed Gary, who was rubbing Yvette's butt softly and lifting up her night shirt...



He slipped her thong down again..



He spread her legs apart again....

"OHHHH GARY NOOOOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARRRRY!!! UMMMMM!" Yvette moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, IT'S ALRIGHT....I GOT YOU BABY!!!" he whispered softly....



He mounted her again......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned... "YOU ARE A HORN DOG SUPREMEEEEEE!" she laughed out loud..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST...I JUST DON'T GET ENOUGH!!! OHHHHHH " he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GARYYYYYYYY, UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" moaned Ms. Yvette..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTTTTTTTTTIE, you're my sweet girl." moaned her husband, Gary...

They moaned...carrying on until both Gary and Yvette exploded in an orgasmic splendor...both of their bodies trembling, sweat running down both of the sides of their faces....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS AMAZING!" she coooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNNN GIRRRRRL!" Gary said..



As Yvette rested on his chest..both of her legs still trembling and Gary softly rubbing her butt...

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm glad to be home ,with you." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too." said Jade.

"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.



Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DANNY!" she cried out...

She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 


Even at Ms. Virginia's house...

''I guess Vettie and the crew will be back in the office tomorrow huh?." asked Jetty..
Ms. Virginia laughed..

"I guess that means you can't sneak up to my office , trying to take my clothes off tomorrow like you did today,  doesn't it?" she said.
As he helped her undress

Unsnapped her bra...
slipped her panties down..


"Doesn't matter, I can take em off here...ummmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuu!" he moaned as they began to make sweet love...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! MY LAWWWWD JETTY DO YOU EVER GET ENOUGH??? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET LAWWWD!" Ms. Virginia howled as their bed squeaked and their headboard rattled.



IV-


Earlier that night at a popular outdoor eatery...




when several police cars drove up in different directions..



Lt. Tragg got out and approached a startled young man who was enjoying a bowl of Ice Cream by himself..

"You John Toilet?" he asked.

"Yes....It's pronounced To-Lay...It's French.." he said.



"You're Under arrest for the murders of Gyp Riley and Melody Tolson." said Lt. Tragg.



"WHAT?? Melody's dead? Murdered??? I've killed no one...I didn't know she was dead until you just told me...and Gyp...He's not my favorite person, but I certainly didn't kill him...You've got the wrong guy, seriously...."said John Toilet...


"John Toilet...You are under arrest for the murders of Gyp Riley and Melody Tolson...You have the right to remain silent..Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...You have a right to an attorney, If you can not afford an attorney, one will be provided for you....Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you Mr. Toilet?" asked Lt. Tragg.


"I understand....and the name is To-Lay...not Toilet...It's French....You got the wrong guy....I've killed no one..." he said as he was handcuffed and put in a squad car..

HOURS LATER-

We were in our conference room talking..




 

 "Well Jade, did you get me anything on this Gyp Riley person?" asked Yvette.


"Oh Yeah....First things first...He's Dead!  He was found shot to death on the toilet in the men's room at Clarkie's Rooftop Martini Bar yesterday morning.."said Jade.
"You know...The word Toilet has been bandied around a lot this week." I said.
Bee Bee Laughed.
"Not trying to be funny...but Keith is right...It has been."said Sofia.
''First we get a potential client named John Toilet...and now this guy was shot to death and found on the toilet.." said Kahlil..


Ms. Yvette laughed.... "Go on Jade.

"He's from Boston.. He was  cop on the Boston P.D., Detective....Kind of a Lieutenant Tragg type..written up several times for roughing up a suspect, violating a suspect's civil rights, insubordination and what not...Fired from the Boston P.D. , but allowed to keep his pension..Got A P.I.'s license and operated successfully for a number of years as a P.I.  Got into a little trouble and got his license suspended in Boston... He moved to New York City, where he got a new license...I guess they didn't check with Boston and he worked in New York successfully for a few more years... For reasons that were unexplained, he moved to Philadelphia...Set up an office downtown and worked just enough cases to keep the lights on and the rent paid...until last year...He got a big job working for somebody at
Toilet Plumbing and Supplies...Sound familliar?   He also had a job at their rival company, Kohler Plumbing and Supplies...From what I gathered...He was feeding Kohner information, sensitive information from Toilet Plumbing and Supplies ...Market information....He was dating Melody Tolson...sound familliar? who was engaged to the boss, Mr. John Toilet... Just days before they were supposed to get married, she broke it off...She didn't leave an explanation...but John Toilet was devestated...Company employees say...I don't think he knew about the industrial spying...but it was known that he planned to fire Gyp Riley....Now he doesn't have to...somebody killed Gyp Riley and Melody Tolson..."said Jade.


"If I know right...Lt. Tragg will try to pin all of this on John, proof or no proof." said Yvette.



"Vettie girl, you must have a crystal ball. It's on the news....Lt. Tragg arrested John Toilet...er Toe Lay, early this morning at a downtown outdoor eatery...Charged him with the murders of Melody Tolson and Gyp Riley." said Ms. Virginia..



''Well Folks, The other shoe has dropped." said Ms. Yvette.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

4 comments:

Angie B. said...

Everybody was gettin it on in this one!

Toni said...

Lt. Tragg is as predictable as the sun coming up...With no evidence at all, he arrests John Toilet!

Sunflower said...

Yvette is right , the other shoe has indeed dropped.

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my damn panties!