Friday, September 1, 2023

The Blue Lotus

DELORES ABBOTT'S APARTMENT-


Richard Boner left the apartment.... He was happy...

He had gotten laid and left his woman, his fiance, Delores Abbott quite satisfied. He also left engaged!





She had a big engagement ring on her finger!


He got in his car, a 2023 Lotus Emira...and happily pulled off....





Unknown to him... Nelson and I were sitting across the street, snapping photos of him and his car..



"That's the car!" I said smiling...



''Yes it is.. The same car I saw on the Street Cam and the Traffic Cam footage high tailing it out of there at 4:45 AM that morning ...and the matching license plate." said Nelson.


"That woman we interviewed worked at a car dealership....She knew her cars." I said smiling...


I passed him a tumbler of coffee....


"That man identified the car too... Blue Sports Car he said, brand new....This is our guy...and deep down inside.. I always knew it was."said Nelson..


"Come On...Let's go get some breakfast." I said, smiling..


We pulled off!


And at our OFFICE/DUPLEX, my friend Milton Lewis showed up..

"I'm sorry Donnie Ray isn't here Milton...He's out doing some investigating...Alfreda, get him some coffee please." said Olivia.

"Oh Thank you Olivia." said Milton Lewis, a semi-retired Private Investigator friend of mine, who plays a mean saxophone...I met him in Josie's while playing with the house band and we struck up a friendship...He too was once a Homicide Detective.

"Here you go Mr. Lewis." said Alfreda, placing a hot cup of coffee in front of him.


"Thank you!  Tel Donnie Ray, I got what he wanted.. I took that fingerprint impression and saliva found on the beer glass Richard Boner was guzzling in that bar the other night and I compared it with the slight fingerprint smudge we found in that hotel room that didn't match anybody and the bit of human sweat..I took it to the Goggins DNA Laboratory....It's a 99.9 percent match for Richard Boner.  And just to be safe , I took it to the M.E.'s Office too for a second opinion...Again a match...Boner is your man...He's going to have to explain why he was in that hotel room that night." said Milton Lewis.
''Well, my husband was right all along...Josie, It looks like you're going to have to go with me to the gift shop to find that giant Ribbon... He's going to want me lying across the bed with nothing on but that ribbon tonight." sighed Beverly...
Josie laughed... "Glad I didn't bet him.....It won't be that bad Bev...You'll both probably find it quite enjoyable."laughed Josie..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !You two are sooooo bad."laughed Bresha.

"This is great news for our case... Donnie Ray and Nelson will be sooooo happy." said Olivia.

"Shame that young girl got caught up in all of this." said Milton Lewis.

"It is...but the good news is...Her trial begins the day after tomorrow....We have a strategy that is now bolstered by your findings....We are going to get her off.."said Olivia confidently...

II-

SAM MOTHER'DINER-

Nelson and I stopped in sam Mother's diner for Breakfast...It had been a very productive morning.... I had parked down the street in another parking lot, to avoid Lt. Tragg placing GPS trackers on our vehicle.

"Thanks for Breakfast Donnie Ray." said Nelson as we awaited our food..


"Heyy don't mention it...I always treat your wife when we go on these junkets....Your instincts were 100 % correct on this one...You suspected him early before we even started this case good...and you were right... This is just in time for trial in two days...." I said.




My phone rang...It was Olivia.


"Heyy Baby....Milton Lewis was by...He had the Fingerprint and DNA results from the Goggins DNA Laboratories... He took the fingerprint impression and saliva found on the beer glass Richard Boner was guzzling in that bar the other night and he compared it with the slight fingerprint smudge you guys found in that hotel room that didn't match anybody and the bit of human sweat..He took it to the Goggins DNA Laboratory....It's a 99.9 percent match for Richard Boner.  And just to be safe , He took it to the M.E.'s Office too for a second opinion...Again a match...Boner is our guy...He's going to have to explain why he was in that hotel room that night."  said Olivia.


"OUTSTANDING....and Nelson and I identified the car by the description both of our eyewitnesses  gave us of the car and the license plate matches the license on the car Nelson picked up on the Street cam footage from the Straight Up Motel, racing from the scene on the early morning of the murder, just 15 minutes after the murder...Our boy is going to have a lot of explaining to do...His fingerprint and his DNA has no business in that hotel room..." I said.  "Nelson and I are having breakfast at Sam Mother...You want me to bring you anything?" I asked.

"No ,just don't let you know who get you too aggravated...Don't want you having Achita!"said Olivia with a smile..


''Never that...we'll see you in a few." I said.











Our Breakfasts of Omelettes, Hash Browns, Sausages and Hot Coffee's arrived.. We were halfway through our meal...when as fate would have it..Lt. Tragg walked in...


Naturally he walked over to our table...

"I didn't see your car in the parking lot.....The women have your car?  Where are they anyway?" he said ,looking around..


"They're preparing for trial in two days..." I said calmly, finishing my meal and sipping my coffee..

Nelson was nearly finished his meal.. He said nothing, he didn't even look Lt. Tragg's way...


"I heard you and that old rummy, Milton Lewis were on my crime scene the other day....I thought that old guy was dead.. Find anything new/" he sneered..



"The question is DID YOU FIND ANYTHING NEW?" I asked , not about to reveal what we had found.


''NOT A THING, BECAUSE I FOUND OUT ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW FIRST TIME...Your client is guilty as hell...She was there, she got dumped...I understand she had just paid a blackmailer a considerable amount of cash for this guy...She was reasonably angry and she plunged a knife in his back...Case closed... She killed him, The Hotel Manager witnessed them arguing in Abbott's hotel room, hours before....She's the only one with a motive...The only one who could have done it...The wife still didn't know he was even still alive...Like I said, Case Closed.." he said confidently...


Nelson smiled ruefully...but said nothing...He took his napkin and wiped his mouth....
I walked up and paid our bills....

"Good Luck in court Lieutenant." I said as Nelson and I left...

Beverly was at home in her and Nelson's domicile without a stitch of clothing, wrapped in a ribbon only.

"You won our wager....so here I am..." she said..

"Awwwwwwwww....Awwwwwwwwwwwwww LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!! You are sooooo beautiful..." he said.

The compliment was all worth it to Beverly, who frankly felt silly, sitting around completely nude with only a ribbon on...

.They began, kissing passionately as Nelson hurriedly undressed...

"Awwwwwwwww....Awwwwwwwwwwwwww LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!! You are sooooo beautiful..." he said

Beverly liked that she turned him on so much......She just smiled as her looked her up and down...


"Ouuuuuuuu baby, we said we weren't going to screw on the new couch...Let's go to the bedroom...I'm not going anywhere...but into your arms.."said Beverly, easing out of Nelson's embrace and taking him by the hand and leading him to their bedroom.

They continued kissing passionately.. 

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOOOK AT YOUUUUU!" she said.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BEVERLY!!! BEVERLY.....BEVERLY...."Awwwwwwwww....Awwwwwwwwwwwwww LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!! You are sooooo beautiful..." he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...HUSSSBANDDDDDDDD!" she cooed.
Beverly eased away from him...They fell up against their refrigerator door...Kissing...





He  had her up against the wall,  squeezing her butt...

"OUUU NELSON, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" She moaned loudly.

They finally made it to the bedroom where Nelson  undressed...
Nelson bent her over the bed where he entered her doggie style..

"OUUUUUUUU..OUUUUUUUUU..UMMMMMPH YOU DIRTY DOG!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as her body trembled... She had an embarrasingly quick orgasm that had her body trembling something fierce and her head turning from side to side..and her fists beating down on the bed...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed...

Nelson didn't know if he was coming or going, he felt so good.
She rode him cowgirl style and continued kissing him....She was so wet, so soft and smelled like a newborn baby...
They sat on the side of the bed, Beverly continuing to ride him and kiss him...
and finally in bed where they made love with unbridled passion for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...with Beverly cumming so hard, she was crying like a baby!

Beverly put on her night shirt afterwords and lie on top of Nelson... He was snoring...She smiled and rested on top of him, with his arms around her....She really didn't mind losing this bet...Josie was right.


III-


THE NEXT DAY-
"Look Olivia, guys....I'm engaged!" said Delores Abbott...


Richard popped the question a few nights ago and he put this ring on my finger last night..Making it official... I don't know about being named Delores Boner though..We are gonna have to talk about that "laughed  a very happy Delores Abbott, showing off her ring.. 

Olivia looked a little sad....She then said "That ring is beautiful Delores...By the way, where is Richard?" she asked.


"Funny you should ask...He's on his way here right now." said Delores.
 
I hung my head... This was going to be very awkward...I really wished we could have caught him by himself..
Beverly would tell me later...She felt the same way...
Nelson, who didn't like Richard , agreed to be the bad guy...The hatchet man...

Josie smiled.. "That's a beautiful ring Delores.." she said.



Bresha smiled and said the same thing.."That's a beautiful ring Delores.." she said.

Richard's car drove up...



He a bouquet of Blue roses with him...He was whistling a tune...


He had no idea what he was heading into...


You had to see the look on his face when he entered the office and saw us there.

''What are you guys doing here?" he asked. He was no longer hiding the fact that he did not like us and he resented us hanging around his girl... 

''This time Richard, we are here to see you." said Olivia.
 


Niether Beverly, Nor I said a word...




Nelson pulled out the subpoena and placed it in his hands....

"This is a subpoena...We want you to be a hostile witness for the defense." said Nelson..



"Me? What the hell have I got to do with this...How can I help you?" he asked.

"You'd be surprised." said Josie.


''At any rate...We'll see you in court." said Bresha.

''We'll be going now Delores." said Olivia..

"Bye Guys" said Delores.....

Not one of us congratulated her on the engagement!



DAY ONE of the trial...

Judge Julie Wong addressed us....

"Good Morning Attorneys...We are going to change things a bit...Due to courtroom overcrowding of cases , and until further notice we are going to bypass a preliminary hearing...We know that a crime, a henious crime has been committed so we are going to go straight to trial.. We will have Jury selection today , right after introduction of the Attorneys..." she said.

"Representing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, I am Assistant District Attorney Diane Baraski."said Diane.
''Also Representing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania...I am Assistant District Attorney Jacob Patais." said Jake.

''Reprtesenting the defendent, Ms. Farrah Griffen of Wilmington, Deleware I am lead Attorney, Mrs. Olivia Bennett-Alexander,

Assisting me is second chair, Attorney Mrs. Beverly West-East...My Niece....




Her husband, Attorney Nelson East....


Associate Attorney, Mrs. Josie Boyd..

Associate Attorney, Mrs. Bresha Billips...
and my husband and investigator, Mr. Donnie Ray Alexander..." said Olivia.


Farrah was a little nervous, She held my hand tightly ...I could feel her sweat....

With the Introduction of the Attorneys, Voire Dire began.....




Jake "Lawyer Bae" Patais was no match for Nelson...Not that he's not a good and knowledgable attorney...He is...but he had absolutely no idea how the Voire Dire game is played... Nelson wound up with 11 out of a possible 12 jurors...A resounding victory for the defense.

Even Lt. Tragg could see that.... "Diane should have done that herself.. Beverly's husband made ole Lawyer Bae" look like a first year law student..It's almost as if he knew exactly what jurors he wanted, ahead of time" he groused, folding his arms in disgust... Little did he know...That was very close to the truth.

It was time to begin the trial.. Here we go!


IV-


ONE WEEK LATER-




ADA Diane Baranski and Jake Patais closed their prosecution and high fived each other...They somehow thought they had done a credible enough job to convince the jury of Farrah's Guilt...

Even though Beverly, Josie and Bresha did a pretty credible job of tying them up and getting one witness after another to admit not only that they said something else during their original statements, but that they didn't see Farrah in that hotel room at all...






They were very effective...

Diane glared angrilly at Lt. Tragg, who hadn't prepped these witnesses or checked them out at all...

He sat there with a dumb expression on his face,like he had done nothing wrong!

Only the Motor Lodge Manager stuck to his story....He saw her in the room in the late afternoon and the two were having a loud argument and she was waving the knife, saying "I could just kill you...."





On Cross both Olivia and Nelson got him to admit that the argument occurred around 5:00 pm in the afternoon, Ms. Griffen then left the room and he never saw her in the hotel room of Mr. Abbott again...
He didn't see her again until hours later when she checked out of the motel.

The jury was left 9 to acquit and 3 undecided....We saw no reason why Diane and Jake were high fiving each other...They had completely lost the jury...




Olivia and Beverly did something unprecedented...They called their client Farrah to the stand to tell her side of the story...They wanted the jury to hear her side and see the human side of her..


'When I met William Abbott- He told me his name was Bruce Holland...That is what everyone knew him as ,at our job... I was a Claims Adjuster there, I still am, if I still have a job when this is all over...Then, early this year he confessed to me, who he really was...That he was from Philadelphia and had a whole wife and life with another lucrative company that he and she both owned together... He told me about their marital problems and his financial troubles and how when he missed that plane and heard it had crashed in the ocean and there were no survivors...He took that as a way to escape his old life...He got himself a new social security number, a new name and a new identity in a new state and city....

Everything was fine until an Insurance Investigator named Claude Smart from Slip,Skip and Trip Insurance discovered he was still alive... He had been investigating that crash for three years and he discovered  Billy was still alive and operating under a fake identity in Wilmington, Deleware and that his insurance company had paid Delores Abbott, 100 Large in death benefits.. Instead of reporting it to the insurance company and the police...He settled for Blackmail...He wanted us to pay for his silence..

Bill refused to pay him a cent and tossed him out....Unknown to Billy, I went to Claude Smart and paid him $11,000.00 of my savings to leave us alone... When I went to the Hotel Room Bill had been staying in all this time...I found Billy had gone, cleared all his stuff out and left!!  I was beyond hurt...I was heartbroken...

Billy's Landlord had a forwarding address...The Straight Up Motor Lodge ,here in Philadelphia...I tracked Billy to here.. but he didn't want anything to do with me and he said I was a fool to give Smart any money..He said guys like Claude Smart never stop with one payment..They keep coming back for more..He told me he was going to call you guys...That maybe you could broker a light sentence in Federal Prison and repayment of the money he owed.. He said he was going to try to get back with his wife..

I was livid!!! I was out $11,000.00 and my man...It was all for nothing.. We had a loud yelling and screaming match...

The Landlord came in...Made me leave...I did...I went to the room I had rented three doors down from him and that was it! I never returned...That was the last time I ever saw Billy Abbott." said Farrah.



Diane went hard on Farrah, but we had prepped her well...She knew what questions she was going to be asked and how to answer them....She was cool under pressure...Cooler than Diane would have liked..

Diane kept saying... "ADMIT IT...YOU KILLED HIM DIDN'T YOU?   YOU KILLED HIM!!" she screamed..






Josie and Bresha screamed that she was badgering the witness...


Judge Wong agreed and  told Diane to cool it...

Diane was frustrated and it was showing...Her hair was out of place and she was as red as a beet...For the first time she realized that the case was getting away from her..

Farrah maintained her cool- "I DID NOT KILL WILLIAM ABBOTT! That was the last time I saw or spoke to Billy... I packed my overnite bag and checked out the next morning.. I walked by his room...I noticed his door was open...but I didn't even look in...I hailed a cab and caught the train to Wilmington, Deleware...The Police picked me up the next day and whisked me back here to stand trial... I didn't kill him...after all of that...I still loved the man.."said Farrah.

Nelson called Claude Smart to the stand....

"Mr. Smart, how did you find out that Mr. Abbott was in fact alive?" he asked.



"I studied this case for three years....I looked at the Manifest of everyone who was supposed to be on that plane.. When it first went down...They recovered all but 21 bodies....I stayed on the case..Over a three year period....they recovered more bodies...20 to be exact....The only body they never recovered was ,wait for it.....William Abbott...Then I studied his credit card purchases for the day he supposedly died ....He was purchasing a gift in the Airport gift shop, minutes AFTER the flight took off...I realized then and there that he NEVER MADE THE FLIGHT AND HE STILL MIGHT BE ALIVE....I knew he had friends and contacts in Wilmington, Deleware... I figured he'd try to get a job somewhere he was familliar...After a year of poking around, I got lucky and I found him...He was using the name Bruce Holland, living out of a hotel room and bopping around with a babe named Farrah Griffen...."said Claude  Smart , Insurance investigator..



"You did a good investigation...The people at your former insurance company spoke highly of you...They said you were one of their best investigators....Did they know that you like to drink and you like to play the ponies and you like to gamble and all of that has cost you two marriages? Huh, do they know that you were in to a local Gambler named Big Fatty for 8 g's and you paid him off recently in full?  They probably know nothing about you  blackmailing William Abbott for 11 G's , with you still ahead 3 g's... do they? "asked Josie..



"They know now...Thanks to you guys....I've lost my job and my P.I. License..." he said and hung his head low....

But now it was time for the real showstopper.....Olivia called Richard Boner to the stand...


He had no idea why he was being called...He had nothing to do with this sordid mess he thought...He didn't know Farrah Griffen or Claude Smart.

"Mr. Boner...you've had a thing for Mrs. Abbott that goes back three years haven't you? despite the fact that she was married  didn't you?" asked Olivia.


"Yes I have...In fact we just recently became engaged to marry the past week." he said.


"You've wanted to marry her for a long time....and you've been making your move ever since her husband was reported dead three years ago....So when he sent her a letter , saying that he was in fact alive and wanted to talk to her...You intercepted that letter didn't you?  Don't lie, because we have the receptionist here in court, who is prepared to testify that she passed you that letter...An expert from the M.E.'s Office laboratory is here to testify that that letter was steamed open.... You read it and then resealed it and tossed it in the trash....Unfortunately for you...They didn't collect the trash that night and Mrs. Abbott found it and read it..But by the time she read it, revealing her husband was in fact alive...He was actually dead by then. YOU MADE SURE OF THAT!"said Beverly...

"This was one day after Mr. Abbott was dead , this time for real..." said Olivia.


"Okay, so I intercepted a letter and tossed it in the trash, so what? It doesn't mean I killed anybody!" said Richard Boner..



"That's the first mistake you made...See you licked it and we got a DNA sample from your saliva." said Bresha..


''And that and DNA we got from a Beer Glass you were drinking out of, matches unknown DNA and a here to for unknown fingerprint in William Abbott's hotel room....Your print and your DNA have no business being in that man's hotel room....You went to the address on the letter that afternoon and you stabbed him to death....You made sure he was good and dead! this time, didn't you?" said Nelson...

"That's absurd....You can't prove that!" he screamed.. He looked at Nelson like he wanted to strangle him!!!

"Oh yes we can.... I have two witnesses here in court who will testify they saw YOU running out of that hotel room and jumping into this car.. This beautiful Blue Lotus...This car puts you at the scene...


at 4:45AM, Just 15 minutes after the Coroners say death occurred... and even if you don't believe their testimony...Here is actual footage taken of your car ,speeding out of the hotel parking lot at 4:45 AM...We know it's your car, The Blue Lotus...because that's your license plate...You killed William Abbott..."said Olivia.

"YOUUUUUUUU BASTARD!" yelled Delores Abbott, taking her engagement ring off and throwing it...



"Baby...Baby....I did it for us....I did it so we could have a future together...He wasn't the man for you!!
No wait!  DON'T LEAVE ME!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! DON'T LEAVEEE MEEE!!! " he screamed...


"Bailiffs, Take this man into custody!!!!.....Jury, thank you for your attention to this matter , you are dismissed...." said Judge Julie Wong!!


ADA Diane Baranski was livid..

"I TOLD YOU TO RECANVASS, TO TALK TO SOME MORE PEOPLE...DONNIE RAY FOUND NOT ONE, BUT THREE WITNESSSES... YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT FILM FOOTAGE. FROM THE NIGHT!!! MY GOD!!!!!!....YOU...YOU ...YOU DUMB STUPID KEYSTONE COP.!!!!!.YOU ARE THE WORST DETECTIVE I HAVE EVER SEEN!" she screamed at Lt. Tragg.


He looked like he'd swallowed a canary..

Jake Patais was equally pissed off... "Ended our streak! I told you to recanvass, talk to some more people...You incompetent idiot" he said.. and just walked away..


"Button it Buddy...Button it!" said Lt. Tragg, furious and glaring angrilly at Olivia and the rest of us....


''Well, they don't look like Happy Campers." said Olivia ,smiling..

"I can't thank you enough, All of you....I'm going to catch the train home tonight...It'll be good to be in my own house in my own bed..." said Farrah..


"Just make a better choice of men next time." said Beverly...


"Yeah , find a guy who is single and who is using his real name." said Nelson, smiling...



"I'm so happy for you Farrah...This victory was one of the sweetest." said Josie.


''Those two were high fiving and so sure, so sure they had won...This felt soooo good , beating them." said Bresha..


''We'll drive you to the train station.." I said.



We drove Farrah to the train station...


Of course I removed one of Lt. Tragg's tracking devices...He couldn't help himself...He was a creature of habit...

I gave it to Farrah, told her when she got to Deleware to just toss it in the trash...



She laughed and waved at us...


We watched her train until it was out of sight..


EPILOUGE-

Richard Boner was convicted of the murder of William Abbott and sentenced to Life. 


He still writes to Delores Abbott. She never replies...Sometimes she doesn't even read his letters, She tosses them in the trash.

Our former client, Farrah Griffen went back to Wilmington, Deleware where she returned to her job and her home and is doing fine as far as we can tell..


An Unhinged Lt. Tragg drove all the way to Wilmington, Deleware following the signal on his GPS Trackers before he realized he'd been tricked again and was the butt of our joke.. He returned to Philly, exhausted and angrier than ever...Even though it was Thursday, "Couples night "in Curleys..He would not find us there tonight..


Once again...We chose to forego it... He sat there angrier than ever....with no one to taunt or pick on...That must have driven him through the roof..








Especially seeing Diane Baranski and Jake Patais kissing passionately in the back, with his hands up her skirt and she giggling like a teenage school girl and him knowing it would be best to keep his distance from both of them for a long while.


..He was a very unhappy man...Very Unhappy and very angry tonight.

That afternoon, after all of that...We all met at our friend, Stephan Bristol's new rooftop restaurant, again ,instead of going to Curley's for Couple's night...This was different...

We were all seated at one long table....This was extra nice.. with a nice view of the city. And catching a nice, late summer breeze...
"Livy Girl, I'm sooo happy for you all, you got that girl off..You certainly look happier than you did the last time we were here.." said Yvette Jones...

"I am Happy and relieved....I think we all need another vacation...Down the shore.." Olivia laughed.
" I certainly could go for one...A whole week."laughed Beverly...



"It would be hard for all of us to get a whole week off at the same time...But a Thursday to Sunday wouldn't be so bad." I said.,

"Olivia, Vettie..Thanks for coming Back to my new venture and bringing all of your friends and associates again...I didn't think you'd all be back so soon...but I'm so glad you are." said our friend Stephen Bristol, who owned this and several other establishments in the city... 


''Reasonable drinks wins with me all the time. This is the perfect night to be back...We won our case!" laughed Nelson.

''Yes we did and it was a sweet victory too!" laughed Josie..



"The Sweetest...I'm glad you guys won."said her husband, Paris..
"This is different for a Thursday Night...It's farther away...but good food and cheap drinks can't be beat..And No Lt. Arthur Tragg...That's a winner. I wonder if he's back from Deleware by now" said Bresha, laughing.....

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN, you put the trackers on the train and told Farrah to toss em in the trash when she gets to Wilmington.....Oh My God....and that clod could be anywhere by now..."laughed Tony....

"That was mean." said Jazzy, laughing....
 

"He deserved it... I can see him now, arriving in Wilmington at the train station and finally realizing he got hoodwinked.." said Dabnis..also laughing...

"Yeah but won't he be angry.?.."said Kayla.
"Sure he will, but what can he do? He can't arrest anybody because then he'd have to explain why he's violating a cease and desist order and why he's tracking An Attorney without a warrant or probable cause...He can't do nothin." said her husband, Ray, laughing his head off.
"Oh My God....Can you imagine the look on his face?" said Jessica also laughing...
"He's probably sitting in Curleys right now, waiting for us to come in.." said her husband, Chip, hugging her.

"I kinda would like to be there to see his face, but we wouldn't have any peace tonight if he were there.. Tonight we can have a nice peaceful night with quiet conversation, good food, good drinks and good fellowship."said Natalie...
"The Best Kind!" laughed her husband, David Charles. 'Glad Boss Lady came out with us tonight.." said her husband, David Charles.
''Yes." said Brooke.

"Enjoying yourselves ?" laughed her husband, Sean.



"YESSSSSS...Thanks for inviting us...I needed a cold drink tonight and I dreaded going to Curleys"said  Karen Page.

''And it's nice I could drive my car here and not have to worry about that nut, Lt. Tragg following me, trying to give me a ticket for DUI.."laughed  B.L.

Everyone else had come on the buses...

"Can he even do that? He's  A Homicide Detective?." asked  Zoey...
"Who cares? He's not here tonight."said her husband, Lem. 

 "Here comes the food....It smells good."said Yvette.


"I'm famished...I'm ready to chow down." said Gary..


"So am I!" said Keith Jones.
"Ouuu me too Hot Stiff." said his wife, Bee Bee.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu, I love this food.." said Sofia,


"Feels like home eh?" laughed her husband, Kahlil..


"I'm glad we all will be eating at the Bridge Building for the next week and Liv and her guys will be eating at their home like they usually do...If they don't have to go to court...They'll avoid him."said Jade.
"Yeah...I'll be eating with Sissy and her detectives over at C.I.D. Everybody will be avoiding him."said her husband, Danny Ho, who couldn't stop himself from laughing..

"You're enjoying this too much.!"said Virginia, who was laughing herself..

"What an idiot!" said Jetty, shaking his head..

"That Lt. Tragg needs psychiatric attention." said Renee Cantrell, our new friend.


"Yeah he's a bit unhinged... Oh here comes the food...Ouuuuuuuu." said her live in boyfriend, Attorney Tyrell Jones.











The Food was delicious....We all thoroughly enjoyed our food..





and the drinks were very reasonably priced....


"I feel so good, Knowing we got Farrah off and she's back in Wilmington, in her home ,sleeping in her own bed tonight and headed back to her job on Monday." said Olivia.

''It is a good feeling... knowing she's free and the right person is behind bars for it.." I said..
"Did you hear him in court?"Baby...Baby....I did it for us....I did it so we could have a future together...He wasn't the man for you!!
No wait!  DON'T LEAVE ME!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! DON'T LEAVEEE MEEE!!! "said Beverly, doing an imitation of the way he carried on when he was exposed..

Olivia spit her driink out  she was laughing sooo hard!  "STOPPPP!!! STOPPP IT" she said..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" said Nelson,also laughing...

"Beverly you ought to have your own TV show, you are soooooooo crazy!.." laughed Josie...
"Damn, I wish I had been there to see that." said Paris.

"It was a performance that was Oscar Worthy!."laughed Bresha.
"I would have loved to have seen that!."said Tony.

"Somehow I think my daughter made it seem funnier than it was."laughed Alfreda..

Rockland smiled..

"I am glad everybody enjoyed their meals tonight...and don't be strangers...Olivia,  remember, you are welcome at anytime and bring your friends...all of them..."said Stephen Bristol.. who was loving hosting all of us.

"I certainly will Stephen.. Thank you once again for another wonderful night." said Olivia.


It had been quite a  day...Withus wining our case,  and that great meal at Stephen Bristol's Tony and Trendy new restaurant and bar.

"This was some day wasn't it Donnie Ray?" asked Olivia...
"Yeah...andddddd, it's about to get better...At least mine is.." said Donnie Ray.
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny....Do you mean to tell me that going to bed with me is the best part of your day?" she asked.

"Yes it is...I didn't want to say it..but since you asked." I said, laughing.

''Am I that good Donnie Ray?" she asked.

"BETTER!" I said.

"Flattery will get you everything!" said Olivia, alluringly...

We continued to kiss, she helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently..
I slowly slipped her panties down....


"Myyyyyyyy wordd...yyou are just full of surprises under your dress...OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" I said...

"You are so crazy Donny Ray.""laughed Olivia.


I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "I love that I make you moan." she added..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" was all I could get out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

She moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...
And rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOY YOUR DAY DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I DIDDDDDDDDDD!!! THIS WAS AN EVEN BETTER DAY, WE WON OUR CASE!" I roared.
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU I AM TOOO!" she cooed...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss.
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon.....
Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..
"Come here my Knight in shining armour.. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..


Nelson hugged Beverly and squeezed her...
They kissed slowly , softly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WITH PLEASURE!" said Nelson..

''OUUUUUUUU YOU ARE SOOO NASTY!" said Beverly.




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" moaned Beverly.....

"HONEY BUNNNNN!" said Nelson.





Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!BEVERLY....WHERE DID YOU GET THESE?? WOWWWWW!" said Nelson, who was more amazed that Beverly was wearing a pair of panties he had never seen her in before.

Beverly giggled... "I've had these, for a couple of years." she said...


He lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned.
Once more, he placed her on the batroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..She kissed him softly....


They finally made it to the bed, For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss...Making sweet ,sweet love. Neither could get enough of the other...Beverly stared in Nelson's eyes with amazement at his stamina...while her body trembled something fierce.

Beverly rested peacefully on top of Nelson...


Nice way to end a case-


FOR SLC-



4 comments:

Angie B. said...

Just Loved It!

Sunflower said...

LOved the way they exposed this creep! I thought it was him!

Anonymous said...

As usual. The Sex scenes were great!!! Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties

SLC said...

Tragg is trash. No way he was gonna get someone else convicted over a dummy named D!ck Boner