Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Getting Started

LATER-THAT SAME MORNING!-THE BRIDGE BUILDING

That same morning at breakfast, the talk was about our big case amongst our friends!~

''Wow Yvette and them just finished a major case and they're on another big case, this time working for the State's Attorney." said Jazzy at breakfast.
 

''Same thing with Liv, Beverly and the gang...They're representing her Staff Attorney who was raped by her chief of staff." said Dabnis.

''Tanya Mosely really has some house cleaning to do." said Kayla...
"Well, she's taking on the charges immediately....That's smart...and she fired her Chief of Staff as soon as she was informed of what he did and she's paying for Olivia and Beverly to represent them." said Ray.

"They're all at an undisclosed location in Cherry Hill..." said Jessica.
"Yeah, what does that mean for us socially?" asked Chip, laughing..


"We can still meet at No I.D. on Friday Night and Saturday Morning...I have control of one of the buses.."said Kayla.  "I think we ought to cool it with Curleys this week...How bout we go to Stoleys, Aqua Bar and Josies on Thursday Night, like we used to? And Saturday, We all can still go to Bayside for shopping....No Roller Skating this week though..." said Kayla.


"I don't have a problem with that.." said Jazzy..


''Me neither." said Dabnis.

"Good...We all miss Olivia and Bev and Yvette and the guys, but they'll be back...I speak to them everyday through Portal." said Kayla.

''She's kinda like their link to the city, heh heh heh." laughed her husband, Ray.


Jessica laughed.. "Meanwhile, we have to prepare for our own upcoming trial." said Jessica.


"Yes, after we leave here, I guess we'll be meeting in your conference room Karen?" asked Chip.
"Yes.. we'll be ready." said Karen.
"A Cowboy's Work is never done...and neither is a lawyer's." said Natalie ,laughing..
"You aint never lied." said her husband, David.  "I'd like to ride you." he whispered in her ear...

"Oh hush up....You already rode me earlier this morning." whispered Natalie, giggling like a high school girl.. She loved having a husband and being adored like this.

She kissed  David slowly and softly....

"There....that'll have to hold you until later."she said..

"Well, we must get to it...See you at lunch lover.." said Brooke.












landing a sweet kiss on his lips...

Sean smiled sheepishly....



Zoey took a disinfectant wipe and  wiped the lipstick off of his face and lapel. She smiled at him.

"Our first week here...I like this already....I was so used to eating alone...No one hardly ever talked to me unless it was business....I like this." said Lem.. He loved working with all of the faces of his neighbors and friends...So did Zoey, who told him that for the first time in her professional life, she felt comfortable, she felt at home.


Renee was sitting on Tyrell's lap....

"I gotta go to work baby." she cooed.



"Yeah me too!" he said.

They kissed passionately for a few minutes..



Paris was quiet...He was going to spend the night with Josie in Cherry Hill tonight... His first class was at 10:00 tomorrow... He could stay extra long....and he could spend the whole weekend with her...he thought, smiling to himself..


We were in a nice hotel on the third floor.... We had ten rooms...


 ''We have nice rooms." said Olivia.
"They gave us the whole floor." I said.


''What a little money and influence can do." said Beverly.
"Tanya Mosely's father is a Retired Judge and has connections." said Nelson.

"Well this is pretty nice."said Josie.

"Yeah....not bad for a week or two weeks at best." said Bresha.
"We have a nice Diner down the street where we can have our meals and remember that Soul Food Restaurant we all ate at a few months ago? It's not far.."said Tony..

"Oh I loved that place."said Alfreda. I was glad Alfreda was along...She always kept us straight, organized.


 ''Remember..keep your receipts...We'll get re-imbursed for our meals the entire time... The only thing we don't get re-imbursed for is the alcohol.consumption!" said Yvette, 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww" said Keith Jones ,laughing..
"Not a bad arrangement." said Bee Bee.
"No, not bad at all." said Sofia.
"Well, let's get unpacked..." said Kahlil..
"We need a central location to do business." said Jade.

"Tanya is stopping by this afternoon to talk to us about that." said Virginia. She was around for the same reason Alfreda was...To keep us organized.

''Hi Guys...I'm  staying here too...I'm just one floor down." said Linda Gorman... "I just talked to Tanya..She'll be by in two hours." said Linda.





II-


States Attorney Tanya Mosley addressed a press conference.

"If you notice...These baseless charges have been brought by the same man who nrought them two years before. Former District Attorney, Royce Barnes..We fought them the last time and we intend to fight them vigorously this time so that I can continue to do the work as your States Attorney." said Tanya Mosley.


"In addition to your current corruption charges, what do you have to say about one of your staff attorneys saying your chief of staff sexually assaulted her/" asked a press member.


"THAT MAN, IS OUR FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF...HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED  and civil and criminal charges have been filed against him... We are paying for Attorneys, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, her niece, Beverly West-East, and their staff of  Nelson East, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips....That is a seperare matter...an unfortunate matter  , that has nothing to do with these current baseless charges..." said her personal attorney Al Davis.


''I have a clean house...I keep a clean house...I had no idea Jerry Rumsfeld was sexually assaulting Ms. Gorman....When I found out...I took action immediately...I terminated him...and that is being handled as


my partner here has told you...As for these baseless charges brought on by Mr. Barnes, We have retained the services of Attorneys from McCluskey/Cozen/Conner & Pratt , Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans Jones,  Sofia Garcia- Ahmed and Kahlil Ahmed.

"They are dealing with these charges aggressively and we plan to be in court next week!" said Tanya.


''Where are your attorneys Ms. Mosley? None of them have answered their phones or visits to their homes..." asked another reporter..



You'll see them when they are due to be in court...That is all gentlemen." said Tanya Mosely as she and Al Davis filed out..


"Ms. Mosley...Wait!" asked a slew of reporters..

"That's all for today guys." said Al Davis as he led Tanya Mosely through the crowd and out of the  room...

Meanwhile at the Hotel in Cherry Hill....

We were in the hotel conference room interviewing Linda Gorman....



"Linda, we have your soiled dress, with his semen on it and we have the panties you were wearing also with a huge deposit of his semen in them....We have the results from your rape kit.. They are inconclusive...but that's alright... We are going to videotape your sworn written testimony ...I want you to go into detail here..give me every word...don't leave out a thing." I said.


"Okay!" she said...

"Alright...Don't be nervous...pretend the camera isn't there...Just talk natural,like you did yesterday.." said Olivia... 

" This is all going to be part of discovery..." explained Beverly....


Nelson set up the video camera and turned it on...



The camera began to roll.....



Linda began to talk-

"We were having a meeting at the same restaurant you guys were at...we were talking about getting Yvette and her crew to represent us and fight the baseless charges...All afternoon I could feel his wandering hands running up my legs...and up my dress, rubbing my buttocks and gently pulling on the waistband of my panties.. I again removed his hands firmly...I excused myself and went to the ladies room..

I was washing my hands...






Ten minutes later... I was washing my hands in one of the sinks and putting on lipstick...I looked up and Jerry Rumsfeld was smiling at me.

"Everything alright in here...Heh heh Heh?" he laughed..


"What is your problem?  This is the women's restroom, you're not supposed to be in here." I  said.

"I can't help myself baby....You're in here...and I need to be here.." he said...

"JERRY???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?? GET OUT??? GET OUT!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I screamed...


..."You've been teasing me too long baby...Wayyy too long....A YEAR NOW !!!   ONELONG HOT YEAR!!!!AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF IT!!!" he said..



"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? I\VE NEVER LEAD YOU ON!!! NEVER!!!"   STOPPP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JERRY , PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!" I said loudly..



"RELAX....ENJOY IT BABY!" he said.. He  kissed me......

"JERRY....STOPPPPPPP!  PLEASE!" I begged as he kissed her passionately.....

I  could see his trousers sticking out like a circus tent....

"YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF AROUSED AND WORKED UP FOR NOTHING!!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT PLEASE!" I  continued to beg..

"You've been teasing me too long baby...Wayyy too long....A YEAR!!!!   A LONG HOT YEAR, SINCE I JOINED THE TEAM!!!!AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF IT!!! I WANT YOU!....I WANT YOU NOW BABY NOWWWWW!" he said..



He slipped my panties down, he pulled his zipper down...He was cumming a little bit even then...

"I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSIN...YOU LITTLE TEASE!!!!" he bellowed..

"STOPPP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JERRY, PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!! DON'T PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN!!! DON'T PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN!!! PLEASE!! STOP, YOU'RE TEARING MY PANTIES!!! STOPPPP!" I  said loudly.



He entered me doggie style...Thrusting away mightily.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........OHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMM!  I'VE WAITED SO LONG...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO LONG FOR THISSSS.......UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....almost delirious!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH JERRY PLEASE!!! PLEASE
STOP IT!!!" I cried out.. I was in tears......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD BABY!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out..

"OH PLEASSSSSSE STOP!" I cried out..

The sink was rocking so hard, I  feared the legs might break...

TWENTY MINUTES LATER!

He came like a gusher......all over my dress , all in my panties... They were damp...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" he moaned...his entire body shaking...Sweat running down his face... breathing heavily......




He fixed his clothes....

"GEEEEEEZ, I've been wanting to hammer you for a year....WOWWWWWWW! NOW  WAS THAT SO BAD????????" he exclaimed..


"There's a better way to go about it than what you just did...I assure you....Don't you ever come near me again...I mean that!"I said... I was shocked... I couldn't believe it...I had just been raped." she said.

"What the hell is going on in here?" said Alvin Davis., who just entered the restroom...Good Ole Alvin, he always looked out for me when it came to Jerry Rumsfeld.


"Don't you know you're not supposed to be in the ladies room? Oh wait.. MAYBE YOU ARE! HEH HEH HEH!" laughed Jerry Rumsfeld..


Alvin cold cocked him in his jaw....He had had enough of his homophobic jabs and slurs....He despised the man...He had since day one.

Jerry  returned with six lefts and six rights to Alvin's face...Alvin hit him with seven lefts and seven rights to his face and a well placed punch to his solar plexus, causing him to bend and groan in pain before  grabbing Alvin to keep him from throwing anymore punches and spinning him around to prepare to punch his lights out...when the commanding voice of  Ken Anderson was heard..


"HEYYYYYYYYYYYY BREAK IT UP!! BREAK IT UP GUYS!" came the voice of Ken Anderson, getting in between the two men.. "Now what happened here?" he asked.


I ran out of the restroom and I found Tanya and I told her what happened...

She slapped Jerry's face...She called him a dog and she fired him on the spot!" said Linda..

"And that's the truth...that's what happened." she said.



''Oh My God!" said an astonished Bresha. "Right there in the restaurant...what was wrong with him?" she said.


''Whatever was wrong...He's going to pay a hefty price and go to jail as well." said Josie...


''We've got enough to easily win this case...I expect him to plead out and try to make a deal...He can't possibly fight this." said Olivia.


''Depends on who his unlucky lawyer is " laughed Beverly.



III-


We all met at the diner, down the street from the hotel... We had Breakfast. Lunch and Dinner there every day.



Everyone's Husband joined them eventually.....Jade's husband, Danny ,would be leaving in the morning.. Gary, Rockland  and Jetty were staying...Paris didn't have to leave until 9:00 AM in the morning, to drive to school..and tomorrow, he could stay and work and attend his classes remotely... 

"This diner is nice.. It's clean, the food is inexpensive and good.."said Olivia.
 
"Hey what more could you want?" I asked..
"That's right..and the best thing...No Lieutenant Tragg bugging anyone while they try to enjoy their food."said Beverly...
"Yeah...no aggravation...Haven't seen him in two weeks." said Nelson..

"I haven't missed him either." said Josie.
''We all have eaten all of our meals at the Bridge Building or at your house Liv." said Paris, glad to be reunited with his wife tonight.

"And I heard everybody is hanging out at Stoleys, Aqua Bar and Josies on Thursday, rather than Curleys. I talked to Kayla briefly today." said Bresha.
"Good....Not being bothered by him is a plus...His head must be exploding , having no one to annoy."said Tony.

"Oh I'm sure he's got his hand up somebody's skirt, snatching at their panties."laughed Alfreda.

"Please...."laughed Rockland....

 

 "At the rate we've been going...We will be ready to bring this case to court on Monday." said Yvette.

"No kidding?  That's great."said her husband, Gary...glad to be reunited with her..


"There's a Law Library in the middle of town that we've been using. I showed it to Olivia...She and her team will be using it tomorrow. It's nice, like the one in Philly." said Yvette.



"It's not far from the mall." said Yvette.

"These accusations have little to no basis in fact."said Keith Jones..
''We've taken it apart legally , page by page...Nothing, a whole lotta nothing.." said Bee Bee.
"But it makes good  press...That's all....but a close look reveals nothing of merit." said  Sofia.
"Let's hope a Judge agrees with us."said Kahlil.

"I investigated it thoroughly." said Jade, 
"Royce Barnes is garbage...I didn't like him when he was District Attorney...I'm not a big Gil Garcetti fan either, but he's a much better D.A. than Barnes ever was." said Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide.


"I'm so glad to see you honey bunny." said Alfreda...

"Ouuuuuuu you know how I feel about that." said Jetty.



"Yessssssss I know..." laughed Virginia....

We all had a great meal and returned to our rooms..


Josie and her husband, Paris retreated to their room.


"I'm sooo glad to see you baby! How was school today?" asked Josie..

" Very good.... My first class is tomorrow at 10:00 ...I can stay late...and the day after that...I can stay all day...I'll be taking my classes virtually." said Paris.


''Awwwwww I'm so happy." said Josie. Glad to be sleeping with her husband, like all of the other women.


Paris smiled at Josie.....

Josie smiled devilishly.....

Paris  unzippered her skirt...She wiggled out of it and he slipped her top off....

His eyes nearly popped out of his head...She was wearing a dark Black flowery  bra with pink lace and matching bikini panties...

"You like?" she asked him...

''Yeah, when did you get these?'" he asked.

"When we went down to Nelson's Beach Houses...Me and the girls went shopping...These were some of the things we bought." whispered Josie.

She unzippered his trousers...He had already kicked his shoes off and wiggled out of his pants...

They kissed slowly and passionately....

She fondled his engorged penis gently....Paris felt himself going out of his mind...

He took his shirt off and walked her over to the couch...

"No....No...let's get in bed." she said...He followed her to the bed.


He laid her across the bed...Now completely nude and kissing her as if his life depended on it...


He entered Josie...slowly, very slowly....This was the part where he usually exploded and then realized it was all a dream, except that this was no dream...

He took his time and entered her and went in and eased out ,slowly, savoring her wetness and her warmness like a diner savors a fine steak...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Josie as Paris
began to make sweet love to her...on her bed...

She wrapped her legs around his waist ,so he could take all of her...and he didn't disappoint..

The bed was soon rocking back and forth furiously...the headboard softly slamming against the wall...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY goddddddddddddddddddddddd!" he moaned...

Josie's kisses were soft ...Her lips were like butter...

EIGHT HOURS  turned to NINE HOURS  and Paris was still going at it..
Just thinking about those two made him come like a gusher....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."moaned Josie as he came furiously and his body shook....She had climaxed at least four times during the past EIGHT TO NINE  hours....
This really had been a good night...


"Ummmmmm you want some more?" Josie cooed..lying on top of him, trying to catch her breath...

"Yes please." Paris whispered..


Josie kissed him passionately....
She sat on top of him on the side of the bed, kissing him passionately and moving up and down on him...He kissed and sucked on her breasts.....her body trembled something fierce....Tears streamed down her face.....Her head turned from side to side... She was having an intense orgasm.


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HUSBAND, I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME!!!" Josie cooed.

"I'M ABOUT  TO CUM AGAIN!" Paris moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO NASTY!" laughed Josie.


Josie continued to ride him as she began to tremble...her head turned from side to side...tears streamed down her face......

Paris was cumming himself and trembling just as hard......



Josie lie on his chest....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"WOWWWWWWWWWW!" he said...

Paris put his arms around her waist.....and slowly drifted off into a nice deep sleep.


IV-


Friday Night was a big surprise ....Instead of going to the No I.D. Bar , the rest of the gang took a bus and headed to the South Jersey Soul Food Restaurant we had all dined in months before , where we all
happened to be dining.. 

"SURPRISE!!!!!! We thought we'd dine out with you guys tonight....."said Jazzy.
 

"We missed you guys not being around..."said Dabnis.

"We really did and we all had a taste for some real good soul food..." said Kayla.
"And drinks as well." said Ray....This was a restaurant and bar..

"Ummmmmmmmm I really like this place." said Jessica.
''Yeah I do too!" said Chip.

"We could be back as soon as Tuesday....We are ready to go to court with our case." said Yvette.

"Us too! We are definitely ready to go to court." said Olivia.
"Glad to hear that..." said Karen Page.
"I want exclusive rights to your stories on my show...My ratings always go up when you guys are on." said B.L.

"B.L., always angling for a good story."laughed Natalie..
"I never watched his show when Lt. Tragg was the co-host." said David.
"He was never a co-host....Just a frequent guest. A little too frequent!" said Brooke.
"Yeah...I rermember...He screwed up some information in some case and the network almost got sued and he was kicked off the show....It was awhile before he was on that show again." said Sean.
"I'm remember that."laughed Zoey..

"What a Bozo."laughed Lem.

"Boyyy these guys go to the most fun places.."said our new friends, Renee.

"I know..We hooked up with them at just the right time." laughed her husband, Tyrell. 

Olivia looked at those two and smiled.. "Hey Guys, after Breakfast tomorrow come out..There is a nice mall out here...There is shopping..and that Comedy Club we went to." said Olivia.
 
"Yeah, they'll be some real comedians on the bill...I checked.. Our friend, who is also an attorney is not listed." I said.

Everybody laughed long and hard.
"That's good." said Beverly...
"I think she's back to practicing law...I haven't heard about her doing any shows..."said Nelson..

"Good!" said Josie.
Paris had his arm around her squeezing her tight.. He just wanted to get her back in the room and make love to her the rest of the afternoon.

"Ummmmmmmm this food is good.."said Bresha.
"It is... My old stomping grounds, Cherry Hill and South Jersey." said Tony....I came close to moving out here...Marrying Bresha and meeting you guys changed that!" said Tony...

"Well, we are glad." said Alfreda....


Rockland said nothing...He like Paris,had his arm around Alfreda, squeezing her tight.. He just wanted to get her back in the room and make love to her the rest of the afternoon.


 

 


Yvette and her husband Gary had finished their meal and were kissing passionately......

"Tomorrow should be nice..Everybody will come over here and we can all go to the mall and go to the comedy club tomorrow night." said Keith Jones.
"Yeah, see? Even when we are working we manage to have a good time."said Bee Bee, smiling..
"Enjoying this case babe?" asked Sofia.
"Yeah, this seems like a piece of cake." said Kahlil.




"Just remember, things aren't always what they seem." said Jade.



Her husband, Danny Ho smiled and put his arms around her, hugging her....



Virginia finished her food.  She smiled at her husband, Jetty and rubbed his hands softly....She was glad to be free..Glad to have a good job and these friends...Glad to have a husband and a home.....


She and Jetty began kissing passionately..... He just wanted to get her back in the room and make love to her the rest of the afternoon.



Meanwhile in Philadelphia , another drama was unfolding..


HOURS BEFORE- COURTROOM C-

Judge King was listening to arraignment arguments for accused rapist, former Chief of Staff to the State's Attorney, Jerry Rumsfeld..


He stood by his attorney, trying his best to look contrite..


His Attorney, Daniel Slade argued...

"Your Honor, my client has been accused of an outrageous crime by an opportunistic functionary of the State's Attorney who was simply trying to get him fired...These claims are baseless...This woman, who made the claims and her attorneys are not even present...My client has no  prior criminal record and is an attorney himself.. we believe he should have a fair bail and be released..." he said.



"I'm setting bail at $100.000.00." said the Judge..




A Bail Bondsman paid the bail and Jerry Rumsfeld was released....



"Thanks Danny...I'm going home and get cleaned up and go out and have a few drinks..." he said.



"Just be cool with the partying....Keep it in your pants okay?" said Daniel Slade.


"But of course." said Jerry Rumsfeld..



MONDAY NIGHT- A WEEK LATER!


We had packed our bags and were headed home...Our week together had been fun....and productive....and it had been nice seeing the gang. this weekend... but now it was back to our homes and our jobs and Tuesday to prepare for trial... Both Yvette's group and our group were ready to go to trial..

Olivia lay her head on my shoulders...I had my arm around her...
"I can't wait to get to court....I imagine he was arraigned today and released from jail..We could have been there..but there was no real need." said Olivia.
 
"That's okay...With the evidence we have...He'lll be going right back and with empty pockets too!" I said.


Beverly lay her head on Nelson's shoulders...He had his arms around her, hugging her....She yawned..
"I'm going to run you a nice hot bubble bath when we get home." said her husband Nelson to her...She looked up at him and smiled sweetly...

"You go into class tomorrow huh?" said Josie to her husband ,Paris.
"Yeah....It'll be nice, sleeping in my own bed tonight." said Paris....

Bresha lay her head on Tony's shoulders...He had his arms around her, hugging her....She yawned..
"I suppose you guys will be in court on Wednesday....So will Ms. Yvette's people."said Tony....

"Tomorrow will be back to normal."said Alfreda..

 "Yeah.....it'll be nice sleeping in my own bed again." said Rockland..

 ''Amen to that...Not that that hotel's accomodations were bad...They weren't..And I liked just us, all of us being together again." said Yvette.

"Yeah that was nice...Saturday was nice too with everybody coming up...and us hanging out at that club." said Gary.

"Yeah, all of those comedians were funny." said Keith Jones.
"Yeah, everyone was funny, nobody bombed."laughed Bee Bee.
"The drinks there were well priced." said Sofia.
"Yeah they were."said Kahlil..
"I can't wait to get into court..." said Jade..
Her husband Danny smiled and put his arms around her....











Virginia and Jetty were making out like two teenagers in the backseat of a car at a drive in...








We were all headed home...but to an uncertain future....Like so many of our other cases...There would be twists....



(TO BE CONTINUED)


2 comments:

Toni said...

I love it when these two groups go out of town..and work together!

Angie said...

@Toni-So do I...Their Comradery is great.