Monday, October 2, 2023

An Unclean House



I was at the swimming pool today, watching my wife Olivia swimming in her new bathing suit.

Olivia enjoyed swimming...Long before I met her...She had won numerous swimming meets and had competed unsuccessfully for the Pennsylvnia State championship..

She was a gorgeous woman with a cute petite body...I like many other men, enjoyed watching her in the pool..

,I am Donnie Ray Alexander, ex-Homicide detective from New Orleans, currently private investigator here in Philadelphia for the past decade  for my very lovely wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander, who runs her own law firm with her niece, Beverly West-East.

Speaking of which...Beverly walked  up....

''Auntay is still swimming huh?  She loves to swim.. She taught me and Kayla how to swim when we were in Kintergarden...but neither one of us was the swimmer she was, is.." she said.


''Where is your husband?" I asked.

"He went to get a Hot Dog for me and him..." said Beverly...

Olivia swam up to the edge...

"I'm getting out....I'm a little hungry myself.." said Olivia..

It was one of the few days that we took off... We had just finished a big federal trial with our friends...

Jessica Sanchez-Burrows and her husband,Charles "Chip" Burrows, Attorneys for the INNOCENCE PROJECT, they teamed up with the WRONGFUL CONVICTION/CONVICTION INTEGRITY ATTORNEYS, Karen Page, Natalie and David Charles, Brooke Marks, and her husband, Federal Public Defender, Sean Marks..












They teamed up with our team, My wife Olivia, Me, Beverly West-East, Nelson East, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips... 


 










We added our new friends and neighbors..Renee Cantrell-Jones and her husband, our former client, former Bailiff, now Attorney, Tyrell Jones..







It was in Federal Court...Our second time in federal court and with nearly the same team...It was a very successful trial that only ended with an acquittal...but helped possibly change an unjust law...

Olivia gave everybody on her team a few days off...and today, the four of us were just chilling at a neighborhood pool.


''Okay, I'm getting out...I've got us lunch reservations at Stephen Bristol's spot.." said Olivia, as she exited the pool... "The others should be meeting us there." she said.


An Hour later, we were all at Stephen Bristol's rooftop restaurant and bar for lunch...
"Ouuuuuuuu that breeze feels nice." said Olivia...as we were seated..


"Yeah, it does feel nice." I said, looking out at the streets...Sometimes when it was peaceful like this..I knew it was the calm before the storm...I just felt like we were headed into a big storm....The cop in me that could never totally relax.

"I told you to wait instead of getting that hot dog..." said Beverly to her husband, Nelson..
"I'll be okay." said Nelson..

''Your husband has a bottomless pit for a stomach Bev."joked Josie.


"I knowwwwwwww....I don't know where he puts it all..."laughed Beverly....


"I can give you a clue" whispered Nelson in Beverly's ear...and squeezing her butt gently....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....YOU ARE SOOOO NASTY!" she giggled, blushing..




''Yall two are cute !  My daddy used to say it was good for a man to have a healthy appetite." said Bresha.



"Your daddy was a wise man Bree." said Alfreda, smiling...



Summer was over.  It was nice, just the seven of us, chilling out and enjoying a nice meal in early fall...with a major trial behind us and no trial on the horizon....at least not yet.


II-


 On the other side of the same restaurant, a serious business lunch is going on...

States Attorney, Tanya Mosely was meeting with her staff.

Seated next to her, was her personal Attorney, Al Davis..


On the other side of her was her chief of staff, Jerry Rumstead...
..
Linda Gorman , a staff attorney sat next to him.... He ran his hands on her legs and up her dress, rubbing her buttocks and gently pulling on the waistband of her panties....She laughed at first...but he was getting a bit too frisky....She removed his hands several times...




'''We've got to get ahead of ourselves on this..

.Once again Former District Attorney Royce Barnes is coming at me again with more baseless charges of Mis-appropriation of funds and fraud...It's all bullshit..but we want to head this type of thing off immediately." said States Attorney Tanya Mosley.


"We'd better contact our friends, Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her associates and put them on this , said her confidant, Al Davis..



"Good Idea...Go see them tomorrow. Al..." said Tanya...
Linda Gorman once again felt Jerry Rumsfield's wandering hands running up her legs...and up her dress, rubbing her buttocks and gently pulling on the waistband of her panties.. She again removed his hands firmly...



Al Davis , who had witnessed the entire thing, quietly got up... He asked Linda to take his seat and he sat down next to Jerry Rumsfeld. He looked at him the way an exasperated parent looks at a mischevious boy.

He did not appreciate this at all..He didn't particularly like Al Davis, who seemed to have more influence over Tanya than he did at times.



Also seated with them was Ken Andersin, a powerful Donor and Lobbyist, supporting Tanya Mosely...He was amused by it all...

''Aren't you friends with Olivia Bennett-Alexander also?" he asked.



"Yes, but Olivia and her crew just finished a major federal case...I don't want to bother them as yet...I'm pretty sure Yvette can handle this..."said Tanya.


Linda Gorman excused herself and went to the ladies room...







Ten minutes later... She was washing her hands in one of the sinks and putting on lipstick...She looked up and Jerry Rumsfeld was smiling at her.



"Everything alright in here...Heh heh Heh?" he laughed..


"What is your problem?  This is the women's restroom, you're not supposed to be in here." she said.

"I can't help myself baby....You're in here...and I need to be here.." he said...

"JERRY???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?? GET OUT??? GET OUT!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"  said Linda.


..."You've been teasing me too long baby...Wayyy too long....A YEAR NOW !!!   ONELONG HOT YEAR!!!!AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF IT!!!" he said..



"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? I\VE NEVER LEAD YOU ON!!! NEVER!!!"   STOPPP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JERRY , PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!" she said loudly..



"RELAX....ENJOY IT BABY!" he said.. He  kissed her......

"JERRY....STOPPPPPPP!  PLEASE!" she begged as he kissed her passionately.....

She could see his trousers sticking out like a circus tent....

"YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF AROUSED AND WORKEd UP FOR NOTHING!!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT PLEASE!" she continued to beg..

"You've been teasing me too long baby...Wayyy too long....A YEAR!!!!   A LONG HOT YEAR, SINCE I JOINED THE TEAM!!!!AND I FOR ONE AM SICK OF IT!!! I WANT YOU!....I WANT YOU NOW BABY NOWWWWW!" he said..



He slipped her panties down, he pulled his zipper down...

"I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSIN...YOU LITTLE TEASE!!!!" he bellowed..

"STOPPP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JERRY, PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!! DON'T PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN!!! DON'T PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN!!! PLEASE!! STOP, YOU'RE TEARING MY PANTIES!!! STOPPPP!" she said loudly.



He entered her doggie style...Thrusting away mightily.....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........OHHHHHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMMMM!  I'VE WAITED SO LONG...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU SO LONG FOR THISSSS.......UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....almost delirious!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH JERRY PLEASE!!! PLEASE
STOP IT!!!" she cried out...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOAD BABY!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out..

"OH PLEASSSSSSE STOP!" she cried out..

The sink was rocking so hard, she feared the legs might break...

TWENTY MINUTES LATER!

He came like a gusher......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" he moaned...his entire body shaking...Sweat running down his face... breathing heavily......




He fixed his clothes....

"GEEEEEEZ, I've been wanting to hammer you for a year....WOWWWWWWW! NOW  WAS THAT SO BAD????????" he exclaimed..


"There's a better way to go about it than what you just did...I assure you....Don't you ever come near me again...I mean that!" said Linda Gorman..

"What the hell is going on in here?" said Alvin Davis., who just entered the restroom...


"Don't you know you're not supposed to be in the ladies room? Oh wait.. MAYBE YOU ARE! HEH HEH HEH!" laughed Jerry Rumsfeld..


Alvin cold cocked him in his jaw....He had had enough of his homophobic jabs and slurs....He despised the man...He had since day one.

He returned with six lefts and six rights to Alvin's face...Alvin hit him with seven lefts and seven rights to his face and a well placed punch to his solar plexus, causing him to bend and groan in pain before  grabbing Alvin to keep him from throwing anymore punches and spinning him around to prepare to punch his lights out...when the commanding voice of  Ken Anderson was heard..


"HEYYYYYYYYYYYY BREAK IT UP!! BREAK IT UP GUYS!" came the voice of Ken Anderson, getting in between the two men.. "Now what happened here?" he asked.

States Attorney, Tanya Mosely totally unaware of the drama in the ladies restroom spotted us and walked over to say Hello..



"Olivia, Beverly, how nice to see you guys again... Hi Donnie Ray, Josie, Bresha and Ms. Alfreda...I suppose you all have seen the papers or the television news huh?" she said.

"HIIIIIII TANYA!!! " said Olivia , greeting her with a warm hug!  "Oh Yeah....Royce Barnes is at it again...He's hit you with some more charges."said Olivia.

"He just won't quit...He wants to be States Attorney soooooo bad..." said Beverly..


"He'll use anything he can to smear your name."I said.


"Wowwwwwww! AND FROM WHAT I READ in the papers and see on the news and Social Media...He's doing a good job." said Nelson.

"I thought he'd learned his lesson last time he tangled with us..What was that, two yeats ago?" said Josie.

"Yeah and there is another election next year."said Bresha..


"Politics...It's a dirty game."said Alfreda.



"I know....I'd just as soon be practicing law in the private sector again,like you guys... I've seen you guys on the news too!  You've been in Federal court a couple of times...Big cases..Big wins... I suppose you guys are relaxing today huh?   That's why I'm calling on your girlfriend, Yvette to handle this for me...I know you need and deserve a rest..."said Tanya.



Alvin Davis walked up...He had cotton in his nose to stem bleeding.. He had a bloody nose...and a swollen eye.. His suit was wrinkled.

"Hi Olivia,  Bev, Guys.." he said.

"Hi Alvin....What happened to you? You look like you've been fighting." said Olivia.



"I have...it's a long story Olivia." said a visibly shaken Alvin Jones..A Gay Attorney  who we had worked with on LGBTQ rights issues in the past and who was Tanya's most loyal and trusted friend.
He was her personal Attorney.

"Alvin, what happened?" asked Tanya.


"Tanya, we got some housecleaning to do...We have an Unclean House." said Alvin angrilly.



III-



The Next day we had an interesting visitor at our Office/Duplex. Linda Gorman, a staff attorney on States Attorney Tanya Mosely's staff.


She sat down in our conference room.....

"We of course heard what happened , We are so sorry for you.... and Tanya fired Jerry Rumsfeld on the spot." said Olivia.

"I know, but I want to take legal action against him...That's why I'm here....It's bad enough she's fighting these baseless charges brought on by Royce Barnes...but now this.... I'd like to keep this as quiet as I possibly can..." said Linda Gorman..

"Tell us what happened..." said Beverly...


" Don't leave anything out..." I said..


''Jerry Rumsfeld came to work for us a year ago....From the time he started working with us...He's been on my ass, literally...We'd have a meeting and his grubby little fingers would be rubbing my legs...soon they'd make their way up my skirt.. I removed his hands several times a and told him to stop...I should have said something...but I didn't want to start any trouble..We were a team...but as time went by, it got worse...I threatened to report him several times , but it was like talking to a brick wall , he wouldn't stop...and he always had this goofy ,pleased as punch look on his face....." said Linda.

"He sounds like someone we know." said Nelson.

"Yeah , he sure does." said Josie..


"Nasty Dog." said Bresha.,


"I came close to slapping him at a fund raiser last month....He asked me out several times and several times I told him I wasn't interested... It got to the point he was calling me at night, late at night...wanting to talk and asking me lewd questions..." said Linda..
"Let me guess...What are you wearing right now?" said Beverly.
"What color panties were you wearing today?" asked Olivia.

"Yes, exactly! I would turn my phone off and put it on the charger....I'd wake up in the morning and find he'd sent me twenty messages...It was getting bad...but last night...He followed me into the ladies restroom and pulled my dress up, pulled my panties down and forced himself on me..HE RAPED ME!!!
Alvin came in to see if I was alright and he and Jerry got into a fist fight..One of our donors broke it up!"said Linda.

"WOW, there were a lot of people in that women's restroom!"said Bresha.

"Did either Alvin Davis or this Donor, who broke the fight up witness the assault?" I asked.
''No , they came in after it was over...Alvin just asked him what he was doing in the women's restroom. He has seen him groping me in the past and he has often sat in between us....but I'm an attorney I know about evidence...I went to the hospital and I had a rape kit done...and I have the solied panties I was wearing and my dress, that has some of his semen on it!" said Linda.
"Good, first thing we are going to do is swear out a police complaint....and we've got the evidence right here for a major suit....And you have my word...We'll keep this under wraps...We'll handle this as quietly as possible.."said Olivia.


"Too late!  Look it's in the paper.." said Nelson..


"And it's all over social media.  "A HOUSE DIVIDED...STATES ATTORNEY TANYA MOSELY, already fighting corruption charges brought against her office by Royce Barnes is now hit with the revelation that her former Chief of Staff has been accused of sexually assaulting a staff attorney who works in her office...It has been told to us that she has acquired the services of famed attorneys ,Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West, to represent her." said an article.
"How did the media get that information so fast?  She just came here today."said Bresha.

"I certainly didn't talk to the media...I wouldn't do that to Tanya." said Linda.


"You've got a mole in your house....You've got an unclean house....Somebody couldn't wait to get that news out.." I said.


"But I told no one I was coming here...No one...The only person who knew was Tanya...It was her idea for me to come to you guys."said Linda. "Alvin doesn't even know...and she tells him everything." said Linda.

''Somebody else has to know...Or else you were followed here." said Olivia, looking out the window.



"Ummm.....Ummmmph!" said Alfreda, turning her head.

THE NEXT DAY-

We all went to the Bridge Building and settled in Yvette's Conference Room..




Virginia served coffees to everybody..






"Thanks for letting us all meet here...We are having our complex "swept" by Kevin's operatives...to make sure we aren't compromised...and we decided to meet here because nobody knows we are here..No one knows where you work." said Olivia.

"Glad to have you guys here... Kevin sends his guys over here to sweep this office too, just in case." said Yvette.  'We are practically working this case together.."said Yvette.




"You two guys are the absolute best attorneys money can buy and with a team of great lawyers...That's why I hired you before and I'm hiring you now.. Yvette and her team is handling my defense for these latest baseless charges...

 

 








and I want you guys to represent  my staff attorney, Linda

Lindsey, I am sooooo sorry this happened to you....I had no Idea Jerry was such a rogue...You should have come to me, you should have said something." said Tanya... 


 










"The way I see it...We can present this as a united front..We are fighting these baseless claims and we are providing legal aid for our employee , Ms.Gorman who was sexually assaulted by our former chief of staff, who has been terminated without prejudice.." said Alvin...I'll be the point man on both cases."he said.


 "This is like the last time we worked...It'll almost be fun.." said Olivia.

"Yeah..We'll get out of the house for a spell." I said.,
"Yes." said Beverly..
"I like coming here anyway." said Nelson.

"The Press will be all over this." said Josie.
"That's why we'll have to be careful. Extra careful." said Bresha. 

 "It'll be fun working here together... It's been awhile since our two teams actually worked a case together..Just us." said Yvette.

"Yeah, remember the old days when we worked a case in Houston and San Diego?" said Keith Jones.
''Wow those were fun times."said Bee Bee.
"They were." said Sofia.
"Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing that again."said Kahlil...

''Ahhhh pre-married days..None of us were married back then.."said Jade.



"Ahhhhh yeah....I should tell you guys...Despite you having your offices swept...The Press would be all over this... You guys have to work remotely , away from Philadelphia.... A colleague of mine has arranged hotel space for you guys in Cherry Hill at an undisclosed location...Only your spouses will know where you are and have access to you...We are paying for the entire thing...Your present locations are simply too easily accessible...I know this is cloak and dagger...but it's neccesary..." said Alvin.


And here it was....The Storm that I knew was coming.....


IV-



NIGHTFALL-



Olivia and I were home....

Our last night in our bedroom for awhile..

"Funny how one afternoon out can change our whole life around huh?" said Olivia.



"I was kind of used to us conducting all of our business at home...Not sleeping in hotel rooms...but it's okay I guess.. Our friends are going to miss their social director..."I laughed..



"Kayla can run things....As far as the buses go...They can still go to NO ID BAR on Friday  and Saturday Mornings.... I understand they are going to give Curley's a rest on Thursday Nights...Go back to hanging out at Aqua Bar and Stoleys and Josies...Which is cool."said Olivia..

"I'm going to miss our nice quiet bed.....That hotel bed will probably squeak...." I said.



"All of the hotel beds will be squeaking...I hope they put us all on one floor so we won't be bothering anybody....Nobody hollering- "QUIET THE NOISE!" laughed Olivia.

"Yeah like in New Orleans and Atlantic City..."I laughed..



''And you be cool...I don't feel like paying for another broken bed."laughed Olivia..


I laughed...
We kissed in the darkness of our room, with only the light of the moonlight coming through our windows...

"Ummmmmmmmm husband....you feel so good." said Olivia...

"OHHHHHHHHHH SO DO YOU!" I said as we continued to kiss..

She didn't even feel it when I slipped her panties down and off..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMM"Olivia moaned...I could feel her body trembling and feel her having one of her quickest orgasms...




I placed her on the dresser drawer and kissed her slowly and softly as I entered her again...her legs propped up straight and I felt her body trembling again and her head turning from side to side..She blew in my ears softly as she experienced another quick orgasm...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out...squeezing me tighter...her head turning from side to side..and her legs just shaking.....

We sat on the side of the bed...Olivia kissing me like kissing was going out of style and riding me like a surfer rides the waves...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.



She enjoyed riding me and staring in my eyes as I did her and kissing me passionately...


The loving got crazier......


As I flipped her over,I could feel her body trembling and feel her having another of her quickest orgasms...as I entered her....This was at least four...



She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck as I entered her yet again on top of the bed..
She laughed loudly with joy as I plunged into her..She was so warm, so wet and as usual, smelled so good.

I was near delirious as we made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS.

And almost oversleeping the next morning.



The Next Morning..



Alfreda had hot steaming coffee's for everybody..






Unlike previous trips...She was coming with us...So was Virginia..We needed people to co-ordinate. 

"Oh thank you Freda...This was just what we needed..Come on, get on the bus."said Olivia.
 

"Yeah....Rockland and Gary took some time off..They'll be out tonight.and be with us the rest of the week.. So will Jetty." I said.
"That's cool...and we hired Tony as a "Consultant" so he's going with us.."said Beverly.
''Shame about Paris...Going to school and all..He would have loved to be part of this." said Nelson.


"He's going to drive over after work or school and spend some time with me." said Josie.
"You mean spend the night...and then drive back to work...Wow!  He loves him some Josie.

"Of course he does... He's supposed to." said Josie.

"I hear that." laughed Tony as we boarded the bus..


"I'll see you this afternoon horny toad.." said Alfreda, kissing Rockland.












Rockland smiled.. Her lipstick imprint on his lips and cheek...





 

 "This is like a school field trip isn't it guys?" said Ms. Yvette.

"Yeah it is. You took the words out of my mouth."said Keith Jones.
Bee Bee hugged him and snuggled up next to him...She was going to use the ride to get some extra sleep.
Sofia was likewise.. She  hugged Kahlil and snuggled up next to him...She was going to use the ride to get some extra sleep too!
"Class Trip Senior Year, only, I didn't have a girlfriend."said Kahlil.
''Awwwwwwww, well you've got better now."said Jade.


"Here comes the bus." said Virginia.


One Bus came...It was all we would need for our group and our luggage....


We got on...We were headed to Cherry Hill.


(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES HIH!

Angie B. said...

Poor States Attorney Mosley...She was tormented by this same man before.. Jealousy is a powerful thing.

Toni said...

I love stories where both Olivia's Groups and Yvette's group work together!

Judith said...

Being charged with Malfacence and having one of your staff attorneys sexually assaulted...States Attorney Mosley is having a time...She's picked the right attorneys to help her out!

Sunflower said...

I loved this story...Once again you've caught our attention!