Wednesday, August 7, 2024

State Of Grace, Part 2

The "Fishbowl"- The nickname detectives gave to their interrogation room...Today it smelled pretty rank...Like dirty swear socks, underarm odor and hot vomit all mixed together...
 
Former Nurse Joyce Grace winced at the horrid smell...but said nothing....Lt. Tragg grilled her for two hours straight...still she said nothing.


"Ya know, being insolent is not going to help you..." he said ...He pulled out a pen and a writing tablet.."Now if you write your confession down on this piece of paper...and save the Commonwealth the cost of a trial...it will go a long way to just how long a sentence you get...It could save you from a death sentence if the prosecutor decides to run wild with this...You're in a lot of trouble missy...You should try to get yourself out of it." said Lt. Tragg..

"And you should have your men empty those trash cans, mop these floors with some Pine Sol and put some Febreeze up in here....This place is rank."said Joyce Grace..


''So that's it huh? No confession...Just insolence and stupid joke huh?" said a very angry Lt. Tragg.

"That's right....I am exercising my right to remain silent...because anything I say in here to you can and probably will be used against me in a court of law....So I am waiting for proper legal counsel to come and represent me." said Grace. 


 "As well you should...Well Spoken young lady." said Olivia.
''Sorry we took so long to get down here....Traffic and all." I explained.


"PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! IT STINKS IN HERE!" said Beverly.
"More than usual." said Nelson..

"Lt. Tragg you should do something about this...This is not a good look...You should see and smell the interrogation room in Bayside.. a marked difference from this room." said Josie.

"This room smells so bad, I might confess to anything ,just to get taken out of here." said Bresha.

This brought a round of laughter from the six of us.

"Very funny....Verrrrry funny..You guys ought to be comedians instead of lawyers ." said Lt. Tragg, who didn't have to be asked to leave the room...He left on his own, slamming the door so hard, the glass window cracked slightly...

"Hi Guys...Thanks for coming.....I am of course innocent...I don't know what they are talking about." said Joyce. 

"That's okay...you do as you've been doing, you say nothing to anybody, not cops, bailiffs, trustees and especially other inmates in the jail...Your case is your business. We Are going to try and get you out of here. As soon as tomorrow." said Olivia.
 
"By the way, you weren't anywhere near that hospital yesterday were you?" I asked.

"No...I went to the shopping center bought some shoes and stopped in that bar and had a few drinks..
I saw Keith ,Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil, Jessica and Chip in there." said Joyce.
"Where did you go after that?" asked Beverly.

"I went home...and I was there until the morning when I stopped by your house for breakfast." said Joyce.


''Anybody see you at home or on your block?" asked Nelson.



"No I'm afraid not.."said Joyce..

"Awww Geez...that sure would have helped..." said Josie..
"All is not lost yet...Let's concentrate on getting you out of here first." said Olivia.


" Here, on this tablet write us names and adresses and phone numbers of people who can vouch for your charactor...You not having any priors and this goes a long way to helping you at your arraignment.." said Beverly....



"Okay!" said Joyce taking Beverly's pen and starting to write down names and addresses.


"It's going to be alright." Bresha assured her...

"Donnie Ray , contact our Bail Bondsman just in case." said Olivia.


"Already on it...I've got him on speed dial.." I said. 

"Good Now let's get out of here...Peeeeeeeeeeeeeee YOUUUUUUUUU!" said Olivia.
 
"Hang in there Joyce." I said.


"You won't be in this room long...They'll take you to lock up upstairs...I'm sure it smells a world better than here."said Beverly.
"You and your aunt were up there once." said Nelson..
"Yeah that time that Judge tossed us in the cooler for contempt for wearing Black Lives Matter buttons on our blouses.." laughed Beverly.


"Yes and you represented us, got us out early and Josie ran the case for us by herself." beamed Olivia.

"I remember that...I was fresh outta law school, had just passed the bar..." said Josie.


"You guys had some adventures before I came along."said Bresha.

"We sure did...Still are.... Hang in there Joyce..Hopefully we'll see you on the other side real soon." said Beverly.

"Hopefully!  Thanks guys." said Joyce Grace as we all filed out and left Central Booking..


Lt. Tragg stared at us balefully as we exited...  I hadn't seen that stare in a long while.


II-

At a Tony Coffee Shop....New ADA Ennis Hunter was having coffee with Judge Kelly Ann Mercer...



"This is good coffee your honor...You still have your good tastes, still know the best places heh heh heh!"laughed Ennis..


"I heard you won your first five cases...Good for you.." said Kelly.


"Yeah it was mostly pedestrian stuff...I want a big case....I can handle it... I'd love to practice in your court judge..." laughed Ennis.

"No you wouldn't.... You know I'd have to recuse myself.."said Kelly Ann with a smile. He was still strikingly handsome.....Such a shame that he was Bi-sexual, she thought.

"Sooooo uh any new woman or uh man in your life Ennis?" she asked.

"I haven't touched a woman since you Kelly Ann...I'm not Bi-sexual or confused any longer.. I'm Gay...I embrace it!  And to answer your question, no...I haven't met anybody yet...I've been too busy working.
I've been to a couple of Gay Bars....but I haven't met anybody I wanted to take home with me.. And how about you?   How long you and that cop been bopping around?" he asked.

"A few months." said Kelly Ann.


"It serious?" asked Ennis.

"Very Serious!  For Three years when I came here, I didn't look at a man...I just worked hard...First for a small law firm and eventually running for and winning election and re-election as a Common Pleas Court Judge.. Then this detective, Lt. Tragg started asking me out.....I turned him down at first, but he kept asking and sending me flowers...and finally one night we went to a small bar had some drinks and then back to my place and it was a wrap..We've been a couple ever sense.." said Kelly Ann..

"I'm Happy for you Kelly Ann and I'm sorry for misleading you and misleading myself all those years.. but I was genuinely attracted to you...You were and are still a very sexy woman....You took me to sexual heights I didn't think I could reach, many nights..and I'm certain you are blowing that poor man's mind in the bed....He probably doesn't know if he's coming or going most nights with you."said Ennis.


"I forgive you Ennis...We all have to live our truths. He seems very pleased with me...He can't keep his hands off of me most times....This is the first break I've had without him in a few days." said Kelly Ann, smiling.


HOURS LATER-

Night Court....It was Tuesday Night....And we were once again meeting in Night Court...


In Philadelphia, Night Court only operates two nights a week....Tuesday and Thursday, It was a Tuesday Night...9:00 pm.

The Judge in this case would not be the Judge in the actual case....

Lt. Tragg was not there... Night court was too low profile for him...No witnesses...No media..and a bunch of  Judges  and ADA's who were mostly older Judges and ADA's about to retire...It was lightweight. It was in session from 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays...We were quite fortunate to get a date. We were the next to last case of the night.


The ADA that did show up was not going to be the ADA that tried the case...He had only the basic out line of the case at hand... He basically wanted to go home...So he didn't really put up much of a fight.




We presented 22 charactor witnesses , 17 were Nurses from the hospital, some were former Nursing school student friends of hers...a few were Administrative Assisants ,all testifying to her sterling charactor...She 's Black and female from a middle class upbringing and had no prior arrests...This helped her a lot.

She was released on her own recognizance.

"I told you everything would be alright." said Bresha, smiling.

"Yes you guys did...You got me off." said Joyce.

"No, We got you out...We've got a long way to go from getting you off." said Josie.

Our Bail Bondsman friend ,  smiled and waved and quietly left the courtroom as did we all.,

''Wow...I only spent one night in the slams , but that was one night too much." said Joyce.,
 

"We are going to take you to your place , you are going to pack an overnight bag and you're going to stay with us."said Olivia.
 
"We have a sub-basement apartment with a nice smart bed...A bathroom and shower, dresser drawer and  a 75 inch TV monitor with streaming and cable and central air." I said.


"You'll like staying with us...You can come up and eat breakfast with us every morning and you'll be out of harms way."said Beverly.

"I'm sold." laughed Joyce Grace.




"I'm sure you're famished...We know a late night spot." said Nelson.

Josie and Bresha's husbands were with us tonight.

"I'm starving let's go.." said Josie.
"I brought the car ..you can ride with me." said Paris.

"You down to eat with us baby?" said Bresha to her husband, Tony...
"Sure...Let's go.." said Tony...

We all drove over to a late night diner in our neighborhood where we all had a hardy meal...

After we ate and got Joyce situated in our sub-basement apartment...Everybody went home..



"I feel so good tonight.....and so glad I told everybody they could come in an hour late tomorrow...." said Olivia.

".Glad we took care of business." I said..



Olivia smiled.."Then you should be over here taking care of THIS BUSINESS OF YOURS!" she whispered with a giggle.. "


"You don't have to ask me twice....LAWD!" I said, just staring at her..


"You know how bad I want to." I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her...

"Ummmmm yes I do, you can't keep your hands off me during the daytime.." she giggled

Our kissing got hotter,sloppier...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no I can't." I moaned...

"I don't mind...as long as there isn't an audience." she said...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH sometimes I don't care.." I said in between more sloppy kisses...

"I know......ouuuuuuuuuuuu there is no audience now." she moaned...

I had my hands deep down into her panties, rubbing her butt, while continuing to kiss her butter soft lips...
I wasted no time, no time at all, getting undressed 



and I slipped her panties down and off....hurling them across the room...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are ready aren't you? OUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOUUUU!" she said...



We dimmed the lights in our bedroom..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Olivia cooed.
We sat on the side of the bed....Olivia eased herself down on me slowly....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, Give it to me Daddy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes baby!" I moaned as she moved up and down on my rock hard penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu don't stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..DON'T STOPPPP!" she moaned....

"OHHHH I CAN'T!" I said..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Donnie Ray...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....




She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu..You get so excited over me...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...riding me cowgirl style.


I spread her legs open and entered her again......

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! YOU'RE SO HARDDDD! SO DAMN BIG!!! OUUUUU!" she screamed.




"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Donnie Ray." she moaned.. as I humped her over the bed...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...





  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....Neither of us could get enough of the other....


She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy... She straddled me and began to ride me cowgirl style again...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!!!!UMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned...

I was losing my mind!!  I didn't know if I was coming or going...




"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on
 me...





TWO MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUU GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!!" she cooed.


 

Olivia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....

 Olivia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....





"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Donnie Ray baby, .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Yessssssssssssss..." she said as she moved up and down and kissed me softly..


"OHHHHHHHHH baby.Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godd!"I said..

"I'm almost there....I'm almost there." I said...

"TAKE YOUR TIMMMMME" she said.


ANOTHER TWO HOURS slipped by and I began to cum like a river...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned, shaking.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,That's my guy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...That's my guyyyyyyy" she moaned as she herself began to climax...She held me tightly and continued to kiss me as she came and came hard...
Her body was shaking and trembling and tears were flowing like a river down the sides of her face....

 She kissed me softly as I continued to cum like a river....

"I am so grateful for you Donnie Ray..." she said, as tears ran down her face....


''I'm grateful for you too, Olivia.OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love you so much girl" I said as she lie on top of me and softly drifted off to sleep....

"I love you too!" she whispered softly before drifting off..


And a floor below us in another room..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Beverly Moaned...as she and her husband kissed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Nelson moaned... 




He was unsnapping her bra and taking it off, while still kissing her.

..
Beverly and Nelson were standing in the middle of the floor kissing passionately.......Nelson slid her beautiful panties down...





"UMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE THESE PANTIES!" said Nelson....

"You love all of my panties." said Beverly...

" True." said Nelson,laughing raffishly..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby, I need you inside of me.....all this kissing has gotten me hot!" she moaned...

"Girl, I can't wait...I NEED TO BE INSIDE OF YOU!" he said as he led her to the bed....They didn't bother to uncover the sheets....

Nelson was gentle with Beverly.....He softly kissed her navel and her breasts and her eyelids and her earlobes and eventually worked his way to her sweet lips...

By the time he did enter her warm and moist center, she was near the point of climax......


Nelson entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She held him tight as if she never wanted to let go...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Nelson was losing his mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

'UMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU LOOK SO HAPPY....YOU'RE ENJOYING ME A LOT AREN'T YOU?" she asked...

He hugged her... 

"I AM SOOO ENJOYING YOUUUU! I'VE ALWAYS ENJOYED YOUUUU!" he moaned softly...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR BIG OLE HARD SELF..OUUUUUUUU! I'VE BEEN ENJOYING YOU TOO, EVER SINCE THE FIRST TIME YOU PUT THAT BIG OLE HARD THING INSIDE ME......." she moaned...

She laughed...She loved that she turned him on so...

"I told you ,you should took me to the side and whipped it out, showed me what you were working with and that would  have ended all my foolishness...All my playing hard to get....I'd of been yours forever." laughed Beverly...

"So you say.." laughed Nelson..

"You see ever since I've seen it and had it, I haven't left your side...have I?" she giggled.

"You got a point there...You were calling me, asking me to come over late at night."Nelson remembered.

"Seeeeeeeeee?" she giggled.




  Nelson and Beverly made sweet and slow passionate and intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS straight.... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....Nelson climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Beverly....drenched in sweat....She looked up at him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss....


He surprisingly felt himself getting hard again after a few minutes...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOD!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she cried out..


"Ohhhhhhhh My goodness...NELSONNNNNNN!  Again?? OHHH MY Godddd!" she yelled out...




"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He moaned....





''It's okay....We come in late  tomorrrow , we have all the time in the worrrrrld....OUUUUUUUU!" she said ..Then she just laughed..as Nelson entered her again and she began to moan softly....



 

  They made sweet love for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF!...Beverly could see how much Nelson was thoroughly enjoying this experience....She was enjoying it too!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said and began to shake and gyrate and turn her head from side to side....Crying like a little girl and sweating profusely....She couldn't believe how good she was feeling at the moment..

Nelson was one of maybe two other lovers she had had , who could make her cum like this...

He began cumming like a gusher....and shaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned...

"Oh yes Nelson..Yes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...niceeee...ummmmm."
she moaned, kissing him as he continued to cum like a gusher...

''OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS NICE! OH MY GODDD!.WOUUUUUUUUUU!" she whispered...one of her legs still shaking!

"OHHHHHHHH IT WAS!! YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOD....I LOVE YOUUU!" he said.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" she said.




Nelson agreed , he was breathing heavily....His breathing soon got softer and he drifted off to sleep.

Beverly shook her head...That was okay...He had earned it...He put in some work tonight once again!! she reasoned...

She put his arms around her and rested her head in the crook of his arms...He hugged her tightly...She smiled..


III-


The Next Morning , After Breakfast....Some of us went next door to the adjacent building to work.

In our huge law library...
"This is quite some operation you have here Ms. Olivia." said Joyce..

"When Bev ,Donnie Ray and I had been here for about a year, I purchased this empty building next door , had it gutted and refashioned into this law library you see here... Josie, who has an architecture degree designed it....She was Our Office Manager when we first opened up, then became a para-legal and then we sent her to law school..When she graduated...and passed the bar...Naturally, she came to work with us." Explained Olivia.

"Here, Beverly, Myself, Josie and Bresha study your case from top to bottom, the police reports, the autopsy report....witness statements... Simular case and the laws used in them and the laws that will be used in your case in general...It's long and tedious work...but it's important that we have to be prepared for whatever the prosecution is going to throw at us." said Olivia.


"When Auntay and I and my future husband were Public defenders, we spent many a night at the law library in town , often working well after midnight...Then We made sure each other got home safely...
When we started this firm we often talked about what it would be like to have our own law library....and voila...We have what you see here..." said Beverly, looking through her case files and her laptop.




"This is safer for us as women, because we are right here and we are all home, which isn't far...at a decent hour." said Josie.






''We let everybody that lives on our block use our facilities for free...because they are our friends and we want everybody safe...." said Bresha.






"I like that about you Olivia...You look out for everybody."said Grace.



Olivia took Grace into the next room where we had TV Monitors all over the room..


"This is our Media Room...Here we can hack into any Street Cam or Traffic Cam or Business Cam and get video on a particular day or event or subject...It's very sophisticated..A Very Sophisticated Private Investigator friend of mine and his operative designed and sold me this set up..." said Olivia.


"Here we also get the names, addresses and photos of everybody in the current jury pool... "said Nelson.



"I do work ups on them as part of my job as investigator.." I explained..


"Is that legal?" asked Joyce...



"It's perfectly legal...The Prosecution gets the same list we get....I just don't think he investigates them like we do..." said Nelson... "We know where they work, how they vote in political elections.. where they shop....the works...In addition to my law degree....I have a minor in Psychology....I determine which jurors we most likely would want....It's called Trial Science."said Nelson.



"I've heard of it...There is a man in New York City, Dr. Jason Bull...He has an entire agency called "Trial Science Analysis that consults with Attorneys on jury selection.


"I know...Dr. Bull was one of my professors when I was at St. Johns University Law School." said Nelson.

"My girlfriend, Yvette Jones-Lockwood took a course by one of Dr. Bull's associates when we were students at Penn Law School... She's a Partner now at her firm and her suite is set up exactly like our office.
"Next to Nelson...She's the absolute best at Voir Dire." said Olivia..







"LUNCH IS SERVED GUYS!" said Alfreda...





As our take out order arrived...


"Ummmm everything just smells delish." said Beverly....
"Chinese Bob never fails."laughed Nelson as he served himself a hot heaping portion of food..


"Dig in Joyce...You're with us now." said Olivia.

''Awwww thank you....you guys are soooo nice." said Joyce.



"We are hungry too, so you better not be shy, go for what you know." I said.




Josie cracked up laughing...


"Tall dark and Southern is right though...I'm famished." said Alfreda.



"Me too!" said Bresha...



As we enjoyed our food and prayed no one would interrupt our lunches...












"It's nice you could come out with us tonight...a lot of our clients have on ankle bracelets and are under a sort of house arrest, even though they aren't technically locked up.." said Olivia.


"Anything is better than being locked up....but this is the absolute best." said Grace, who looked great tonight. 

"Good News for you...Your hearing is Monday, so we can get the ball rolling and get you out of this mess you're in." said Olivia.
 
"Look, I've been investigating and the state's case against you is weak and circumstantial at best..." I said.


"Considering who brought this case in , No one here is really surprised.."said Beverly..
"Be careful what you say...He'll be here tonight and I'm bettin the honeymoon is over..He's going to be livid that we got her out of jail so quick ." said Nelson.

"Like before...There is nothing he can do about it..She was arraigned and released by a judge in a courtroom after hearing our oral arguments.." said Josie.
"It's not like you guys took her a cake with a file in it." joked her husband, Paris.

Bresha cracked up laughing..."With him it doesn't matter." she said.
"Relax you guys.....his woman is here ,over there in the corner and did you see that dress she's got on and those fishnet pantyhose... He aint gonna be thinking about none of us."laughed Tony.

"I think Tony's right.....I'm surprised he's not here already." said Alfreda.


Her husband, Rockland ran his hands along her legs and slyly up her dress....and giggled..

 

"Ummmmmmmmm." she moaned..



Giving him the sloppiest kiss....

 "I love that dress you're wearing." said Yvette to Joyce.

"Thank you, yours is sharp too....You're sharp everytime I see you....I bought this at a boutique in New York last month." said Joyce.

"I hear your trial is beginning next week...That's good, you can get this over with and not have to wait and linger and wonder."said Yvette's husband, Gary...

"Yeah...I've never been a defendant...but if I were, I'd want the trial to begin as soon as possible."said Keith Jones. 
"Good Luck to you...You've got some good attorneys...The best."said Bee Bee.
"And after they get you off this murder rap, they are still going to make that hospital compensate you for your pain and suffering." said Sofia.
"We wish nothing but the best for you Joyce." said Kahlil.

"And Olivia, Donnie Ray ...if you need any extra help...I'm available." said Jade..



"Oh Thank you Jade..." said Olivia.


"Danny, I might be calling on you and Gary next week...but in the strictest of confidence of course...Don't want the good Lieutenant's feathers ruffled..." I said.


"Oh But of course...."laughed Danny Ho.

"Speak and the devil shall appear...Here he comes." said Virginia.

"Don't look at him, don't give him eye contact." said Jetty.

Lt. Tragg arrived and he couldn't help pass all of us... Normally, he would have given us a lecture about how we let a guilty person out of jail, have given our client an earful about how she was headed to death row...Warned us about drinking and hoped we weren't driving....The usual B.S. we could expect from him....but these weren't normal times... He saw us, but walked by our area without uttering a word...

The Reason was Judge Kelly Ann Mercer...She had on a new dress she had bought..It was tight and short..It accentuated her pretty, shapely legs and her curvaceous figure,,, Since she had been on the bench, she had turned the heads of Baillifs, Other ADA's and some defense attorneys..Their nickname for her was "Hot Tamale"




She was wearing fishnet pantyhose.......


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" said Lt. Tragg upon seeing her.. He sat down next to her..
'What has a guy , a cop with a big penis, who' d desperately wants to put it inside you got to do to get you to let him go home with you ?" he asked..


She giggled "OUUUUU HOOOO HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOOO....buy me some drinks and get me a little tipsy....I'm already a little horny." she whispered..



"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Hey Curley!! A Couple of Beers huh?" he moaned..


As a table full of beers arrived... 

"I like that dress Kelly Ann is wearing... I'd like to ask her where she got it...but not today...Maybe if I run into her in court.."laughed Jazzy.
 
"Lt. Tragg likes it too...He can't take his eyes off of her..."laughed Jazzy's husband, Dabnis..


"She has tamed the beast....He walked right by us...."said Kayla.
"That's okay by me... I'm loving these peaceful uneventful nights in here." said her husband, Ray.

"I knowwwww.....we can enjoy each other and our drinks and actually have real conversations without him monitoring them and pontificating...She is really putting it on him." said Jessica.
"I'll say, it's been so peaceful in here...No fights, No loud arguments...Him not bothering us....I love this."said her husband, Chip..


"This is how "Couples Night " is supposed to be." said Karen Page.



"This is how "Couples Night " is supposed to be." said B.L.


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Ummmmmph, what she's doing to him!" observed Natalie.
"Same thing you're doing to me...Driving me crazy in bed." said her husband, David.


"Oh David.....I drive you crazy everywhere."laughed Natalie..


She gave him a soft kiss..

That soon turned more passionate...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THAT'S A BEDROOM KISS." she moaned..

"IT SURE IS!" remarked David.


"My Goddd! She succeeded in doing what none of us could do....Muzzling hum."laughed Brooke.
"That works out for all of us." said her husband, Sean.


"Yes it does." said Zoey...

"It's working tonight."laughed Lem.

Renee and her husband, Tyrell weren't paying any attention to Lt. Tragg,Kelly Anne or the present conversation..

"Tyrell, I love you." she  moaned, staring into his eyes..



"I love you too Renee." he whispered..



They too began to kiss ,slowly and softly at first and then more passionately...



This was what couples night was all about...



IV-


Later on that night, after everyone had left and returned home...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" moaned Lt. Tragg


"Arthur, let me get my key in the door , my goodness." exclaimed Kelly Ann...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....AWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!" he moaned..

"My goodness, you sound like a wild animal Arthur..." she said.


He was helping her undress and she was helping him undress....

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you are very erect...ouuuuuuuuu and very hard!" she said.


"Yes I am....UMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned as he finally got her out of her clothes..

"I really liked your dress...I think everybody at the bar did...I caught a few guys looking at you." said Lt. Tragg.

"Ouuuuuu Really...?? You make me feel so desirable, So womanly..." she said.

"You are a desirable woman...." he said.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AND YOU ARE A HORNY MAN, WHO DESIRES ME!" she said.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I DO!" moaned Lt. Tragg


He entered her slowly.....Her body began to tremble...Her legs were shaking...and her head was turning from side to side.. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she experienced an almost embarrassingly quick orgasm...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she squealed..

"AWWWWWWWW HOLY NIGHTTT!" he bellowed as the bed rocked back and forth...

For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, Kelly Ann and Lt. Arthur Tragg were in a state of loving bliss.. Making Sweet Love....



The next morning...


"Goodbye Arthur....Thank you for last night..." said Kelly Ann...

She gave him a slow soft kiss.....



"You're welcome baby.." he said... His hair was mussed and his suit...The same one he wore the day before was wrinkled.



His lapel and his cheek was covered with Kelly Ann's lipstick, from all the kissing they did last night.



It was Friday Morning... He needed a cup of coffee...He stopped at a local coffee shop and had himself a hot cup of coffee..



Then he was off to his meeting.



THE OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, ENNIS HUNTER-


"Lieutenant Tragg, you're 25 minutes late and look at you...Your suit is wrinkled, your hair is a mess and you've got lipstick all over your collar...You're late and you look a mess.. I like punctuality and neatness is that understood?" said ADA Ennis Hunter.   "I'm Assistant District Attorney Ennis Hunter." he said,


"I know who you are." said Lt. Tragg with acid in his voice.. He knew he was Kelly Ann's one time fiance and he knew he was Bi-sexual or Gay, two strikes against him in Lt. Tragg's book.

Ennis knew that he was Kelly Ann's current lover....and he knew the look.. When they were both ADA's in Manhatten, He had often left Kelly Ann's bed with a wrinkled suit and her lipstick all over him...Kelly Ann was a very passionate and sexy woman and an excellent kisser, he remembered..

"I will be prosecuting the Joyce Grace murder trial...A Case you have brought in...This case is weak..Weak as hell....Your witnesses don't seem too credible and your evidence is circumstantial and suspect..  Her fingerprints were found in the room...So was 29 other people.  She worked there, she assisted the doctor during surgeries...Her fingerprints would be there...Your guys luminoled all of the surgical instruments , finding traces of blood on them, but you're not sure whose blood...They are surgical instruments of course they will have traces of blood...Many people's blood.  You haven't identified THE murder weapon yet... This is weak, a good defense attorney will rip this case to shreds and from what I hear She does have good defense attorneys..THE BEST- Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her Niece and their staff...I had the pleasure of meeting them a few weeks ago...They seem like lovely people, but I don't want to lose to them....


 











I want you to recanvass and get me some more evidence...This can be a good case for both of us...but we have to be on the same page...Oh and consider leaving an extra suit over at Kelly Ann's...You'll look much more presentable." he added with a smirk.


"Anything else?" asked Lt. Tragg... He knew that he didn't like this man, He didn't like him at all...

"That will be all.." said Ennis Hunter..smirking just a little bit.


Lt. Tragg hadn't been this angry in months, He wanted to pound this man's face in...but today, he merely left his office....

As far as he was concerned. He had given him a strong enough case...It was just like any other ADA who asked him to do the same.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Toni said...

That meeting between Kelly Ann and Ennis was sweet..

Angie B. said...

I thought for a moment we were seeing the old Lt. Tragg, but bit by bit he is changing...No longer running up to Olivia and Beverly's duplex to harrangue them about getting a client released or even defending the client.. He's slowly changing.

swaggie said...

It's all that good loving he's getting... It is calming down his baser instincts!

Sunflower said...

I liked this episode for many reasons...Kelly Ann and Ennis talking and becoming reacquainted with each other...A slight change in Lt. Tragg and the intrigue of the coming trial... I like Joyce Grace.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties high