Monday, August 5, 2024

ENNIS


 The Train headed to Philadelphia from New York City.....


It's passenger was an Attorney named Ennis....Ennis Hunter....He had accepted a job in the District Attorney's Office,.

He had been here a month ago...Had had practically all of his belongings shipped here from New York and put in Storage...Now he himself was coming here... He had found a condo and signed an agreement...

Four years ago...He had been engaged to an Attorney named Kelly Ann Mercer...Their engagement ended badly...Very Badly...He knew she was here in Philly...Had been here for awhile..He wondered if she was working in the District Attorney's Office too...Since that's what she had been doing four years ago when he last saw her...He had no idea she was a Judge now...


This train was modern and fast, the way he liked it... He needed some hot coffee....He'd get it when he got to 30th Street Station in Philly.



At this very minute in a downtown courtroom in Philly...


COURTROOM A- 10:00 AM

"ALL RISE FOR THE HONORABLE JUDGE KELLY ANN MERCER!" said the Bailiff... 

My wife , Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander sat with our client, Alvin Tolliver, accused of murder....


He like many of our clients was nervous...The State was asking for the death penalty if he was convicted.. We had been on this trial for two weeks...
 
I sat quietly and stoic...convinced we had created enough reasonable doubt to clear him...but frustrated that we failed to identify the killer., I'm Donnie Ray Alexander. Once upon a time I was a Homicide Detective in New Orleans...A pretty good Homicide Detective with the highest clearence rate in the department at the time I met her during Essence Fest...She was on vacation...and getting out of a bad marriage...I had been stood up at the alter...We met, we clicked...and within a year I had moved to Philly and was working with Olivia and her niece, Beverly in their newly established law firm and married to Olivia within months after my arrival..I'm their chief investigator. Have been for over 10 years now.


Olivia's niece, Beverly, second chair on this case sat quietly....She wasn't sure what the jury was going to decide.
Her husband, Attorney Nelson East said quietly... "I think we convinced the jury...at best we get a hung jury and we do this all over again..." he said.

"I think we'll get an acquittal." said Attorney Josie Boyd...

"I want an acquittal....This case has been exhausting said our other associate attorney, Bresha Billips...
She was right...It had been..

Assistant District Attorney Diane Baranski snickered... She and her boyfriend and second chair..
Jake "Lawyer Bae" Patais had given us a battle royale.. They had put up the best performance against us on voir dire to date... 


Going 6-6 with Nelson and getting the jury foreman...Not one of Nelson's best performances.


Lt. Tragg hadn't brought this case in for a change, but rather two other homicide detectives...

They looked very confident and smug...as though a conviction was a foregone conclusion...

They had made a number of mistakes which I had capitalized on in my investigation.


"Has the jury come to a conclusion?" asked Judge Kelly Ann...She had been tough, but fair to both sides during this case. She was a good Judge..One of my favorites as Judges go.

"Yes we have your honor." said the foreman...

He passed the envelope to the bailiff , who passed it to the judge...She read it without showing any emotion..

"Read it! " she said curtly...


"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA  VS. ALVIN TOLLIVER,
ON THE CHARGE OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY!" HE SAID.



"WHATTTTTTTT?" said Diane incredulously.....

"IN THE MATTER OF COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA  VS. ALVIN TOLLIVER,
ON THE CHARGE OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER, WE FIND THE DEFENDENT NOT GUILTY!" HE SAID again!


"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"
said Jake Patois....



"Well I believe it!! I'm a Free Man...My long nightmare is over
." said our client, Alvin Tolliver.....an Investment Banker, accused of murdering his partner.....He hugged Olivia and Beverly and kissed both women on the cheek... "I love you guys." he said jubilantly...

"We love you too Alvin!  " said Olivia. She looked at her niece Beverly and said with a smile..."We did it again Niecey Poo!" said Olivia.


"Yes we did Auntay....I was worried for a minute." said Beverly, hugging her beloved auntie.

Olivia and Beverly leaped into the air and high fived each other...and yelled.. "WHOOOOOO WEEEEEE!" like they always did when they won a case.


Our client, Albert Tolliver hugged both of them...

"Thank you, thank you, thank you....This takes a load off my mind...wowwwwww! You guys are the best." he said. He hugged Josie, who he had once been romantically interested in....

"And thank you especially Josie girl..." he said.

"I'm soooo happy for you." said Josie, who had known him when they both attended Wharton and had brought his case to our attention..


"Not as happy as I am for myself... I thought I was about to get a needle." said Alvin.


"We are all glad we were able to keep that from happening.."said Bresha..



"Indeed...now let's get out of here and grab some lunch." I said.

"It just seems weird...No Lt. Tragg to yell at us that we got a guilty man off....He wasn't even involved in this case.This case was just missing something." said Nelson.

"I say consider yourself lucky....Now in the words of my husband...Let's head to The Bridge Building for lunch." laughed Olivia as we exited the courtroom..


Another case over.  And in the Judges Chambers-




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ANOTHER CASE DOWN, ANOTHER HEARING TO GO THIS AFTERNOON!"moaned  Kelly Ann, who was enjoying a passionate kiss with Lt. Tragg..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWD WOMAN!" moaned Lt. Tragg.


She and Lt. Tragg were passionately kissing in the chambers....He had slipped in while she was fixing her hair and applying make up and lipstick...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Kelly Ann....You are such a horn dog...You want it around the clock don't you?" she cooed.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEZ YESSSSSS! I'M NUTS ABOUT YOU KID! "moaned  Lt. Tragg.


"I'M CRAZY ABOUT YOU TOO!  BUT I HAVE TO WORK AS DO YOU ...I CAN'T SPEND MY EVERY WAKING MINUTE IN YOUR EMBRACE!" laughed Kelly Ann...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU But sometimes.....I don't mind...OUUUUUUUUUUUU, Especially when I'm under you......OUUUUUUUUUU"she cooed.  They were kissing passionately...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KELLY ANN...I WANT YOU UNDER ME NOWWW!" moaned Lt. Tragg..

"I'm sorry Arthur, but I have to gooooooooo in a few minutes....UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed.


"MORE..MOREEEE!!"yelled Lt. Tragg.....

"OHHHHHHHHHH ARTHUR!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOME...I DOOOOOO, BUT I CAN'T!" she moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !"he moaned as he attempted to slip her panties down..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  OUUU! Don't pull my panties down...I have a meeting I have to be at in an hour...Control yourself.." cooed Kelly Ann, continuing to kiss him..but removing his hands and straightening out her clothing.

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MORE....MORRRRRRE!" he moaned.

came the voices from the Judges Chambers.


"Stop now....I've got to go.... OUUUUUUUUU LOOK AT YOU! OH MY GOD!!! WOUUUU!" she laughed. His trousers were sticking out like a circus tent!




Naturally , her lipstick was all over his collar and his cheek....and his trousers were standing out like a circus tent....


"I'll see you tonight lover boy..WOW!." she giggled like a school girl as she exited the judges chambers.







II-


THE OFFICE OF PHILADELPHIA DISTRICT ATTORNEY GIL GARCETTI-


"Lester, this is our new Assistant District Attorney, Ennis Hunter. He just moved here from New York City." said Gil Garcetti.

"Hi Ennis...I'm glad to meet you...I'm Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke... I'll show you your office space and get you situated.." said DDA Burke.,

"Thank you guys....It;s great to be here in your City Of Brotherly Love..."said Ennis Hunter..

"Have you found someplace to stay yet?" asked Gil Garcetti...


"Yes...I shipped my stuff from uh New York here a few weeks ago...It's in Storage and I've found a condo near Penns Landing to live in...I should be all set up in a few days..." said Ennis.

"Good Stuff....Get your house in order....Take a few days off and then come in next week and we'll have your office set up and  a few cases for you....How's that?" asked DDA Burke.

"I like that just fine...Thank you and I'm going to enjoy working with you guys...By the way...Another
New York Attorney moved here about oh four years ago....In New York She had been an Assistant District Attorney....I wonder if she's uh working here...A Kelly Ann Mercer.?" asked Ennis.."We uh were engaged once."he added.

DDA Lester Burke smiled and looked at his boss, DA Gil Garcetti.

"Kelly Ann Mercer is Judge Kelly Ann Mercer...She got elected to Philadelphia Common Pleas Court in November of 2021...and re-elected in May of this year..." said Gil Garcetti.

"A JUDGE? A JUDGE HUH?"  My myyyy she came here and hit the ground running.. I met her when we were both Public Defenders in Manhattan... We began a short romantic relationship.. It continued when we both became Assistant District Attorneys...We got engaged to be married...but it uh all went wrong..All went bad...I won't go into details...but she uh left the District Attorneys Office in New York and left New York period for Philly....I'm glad to hear she's done well..." said Ennis.

"Yes she has....These things happen man....You're in a whole new city...with a blank slate...You can start over. Uh come on,let me show you your new office." said Lester Burke.

"Yeah, I'd like that." said Ennis.



We decided to have lunch with our friends at the Bridge Building.
We hadn't had lunch with them for awhile...since we'd been on this case. It was over now...
"Olivia, you guys did it again..."said Attorney Jasmine "Jazzy"Coley. , smiling upon seeing us.

 
"Yeah, I visited the trial a few days and it looked like those guys had the upper hand..but they really didn't." said her husband, Attorney  Dabnis Coley,
"I visited the trial too, during the defense....I thought you did a masterful job of discrediting their witnesses and even their evidence." said Olivia and Beverly's cousin and biggest cheerleader, next to me, Kayla Bennett St. Jacques, a fine attorney in her own right.
"Lt. Tragg wasn't involved and they still brought in a weak case. hah ha ha."laughed her husband, Attorney Ray St. Jacques.

"Once I looked over the evidence and read the transcripts....I knew you guys had a chance of winning this case" said Innocence Project Attorney Jessica Sanchez-Burrows.
"Chance?  They did win it!" said her husband, Innocence Project Attorney, Charles"Chip" Burrows.


"I'm happy for you Liv,,I know what a meat grinder that courthouse can be." said her friend since law school, Assistant District Attorney Karen Page, head of the Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Unit.


"I had no doubt in my mind that Liv would pull this out.." said Wrongful Conviction/Conviction Integrity Attorney Natalie Charles.
"Seems the tougher the case the higher they rise to expectations." said Natalie's husband, Attorney David Charles, also with Wrongful Conviction,Conviction Integrity.
"Another masterful performance Liv...I was down there to hear your closing arguments." said Brooke Marks, another Wrongful Conviction Attorney.
"Yes , I was too...Next time you lecture at Middleton...I'm going to attend Liv." said Brooke's husband..
Assistant U.S. Attorney, Sean Marks.


"You guys are making her blush....but it is well deserved." said Attorney Zoey Easter...

"It's well deserved...They thought a conviction was a foregone conclusion and you guys overturned their apple cart." said Attorney Lem Anderson, Zoey's husband.

''Well done Olivia."said Attorney Renee Cantrell Jones.


"Yes, well done Olivia." said her husband, Attorney Tyrell Jones.

Our client stood up and bowed....amidst claps and cheers.. 

"Oh Stop it...You guys are embarrassing me.   I didn't do this by myself.. I had a great team..starting with my husband, Donnie Ray." said Olivia. "And of course my niece,Beverly and my team of talented attorneys, her husband, Nelson, Josie Boyd and Bresha Billips." said Olivia.. This was met by more cheers and claps.
 
I smiled and continued to eat my food.


"I think we'll eat here from now on when we win a big case."joked Beverly.
''Awwwwwww Shucks, it weren't nothin." joked Nelson, which was met by laughs..

Josie and Bresha however were just happy to be having lunch with their husbands and fellow attorneys, Paris and Tony.

They were sitting at tables in the corner kissing passionately....

"Ummmmm husband, I;m so glad to see you." said Josie.
"I'm glad to see you too!" said Paris.



in between hot lustful kisses...

"It's so great to be here...even better to be here as a winner." said Bresha.

"You;re always a winner with me baby." said her husband, Tony who was rubbing and squeezing her hips...


as they enjoyed sensuous kissing.

 Yvette hugged her friend, since law school, the woman she considered her sister, Olivia..

"Girl I know you're just glad it's over..That's why me and you are going shoe shopping tomorrow after work." she added.

"Oh girl, you know just what I need.. I broke a heel on one of my pairs of shoes this week.."said Olivia.

"Well, the past few Saturdays we haven't done anything special...I think it's time to have some people over for a night of food and cards." said Attorney Keith Jones.
"Yes, Sofia and Kahlil, Jessica and Chip ,Jade and Danny..." said Bee Bee.
"And Renee and Tyrell." said Sofia.
"Yeah a little mini get together."said Kahlil.

"Sorry  guys.,.Danny and I are going on a little Date Night activity..." said Jade.




"So is Jetty and I" said Virginia.

Jetty smiled.

"Oh that's nice...Keith and I did that last Saturday.." said Bee Bee.

"Yes...Kahlil and I did that too!" said Sofia.



It was good we didn't go to Sam Mother's Diner this morning , for a new drama was unfolding.
Lt. Tragg and Kelly Ann were enjoying lunch, talking quietly, while he ran  his hands across her legs.


"Awwwwwwww Kelly Ann, you are so sexy.." he moaned.
"I'm glad you think so....It really makes me feel good...." she laughed..




"Kelly you've shown me those photos of you in Bikinis and Lingerie that you took as a young girl...I know guys have always thought you were hot."laughed Lt. Tragg... 

"Somewhat...A Lot of guys wanted to and tried to get me in the bed....but I wasn't going for it...I knew I was smart and worth more. I wasn't some cheap thrill." said Kelly Ann.


"Oh for sure...You aren't some bimbo!  You're a very smart and capable woman! You have a college degree, a law degree....You're very smart...very intelligent...but you're still sexy as hell too!" said Lt. Tragg, squeezing her butt..

"Ouuuuuu, you are so fresh....but I LIKE IT!!!OUUUUUUUUU!!!"laughed Kelly Ann...but her laughter ended..She looked up and her eyes grew as wide as saucers...

"ENNIS!" she said loudly..


"Kelly Ann....Or should I say, Judge Mercer??....Congratulations!  You've done well for yourself.  I am the uh new Assistant District Attorney here... I just got here today..." He said.   He gave her his business card. I live uh in a condo on Penns Landing...We should talk sometimes catch up ." he said.

"Good Morning Your honor...I understand you know Ennis Hunter, our new ADA.....Oh Ennis, this is Lt. Arthur Tragg of Homicide...from our fine Police department..


"Yes we know each other from New York!" said a very nervous Kelly Ann.


"Pleased to meet you Lieutenant." said Ennis.


"Pleased to meet you." said Lt. Tragg, shaking his hand...He sat back down quickly.,.His trousers were sticking out like a circus tent.. but he observed Ennis and Kelly Ann's reaction to him.


Ennis noticed his erection and smiled. Kelly Ann obviously had that effect on the Lieutenant.

Kelly Ann looked uncomfortable.

After Ennis and DDA Burke left and headed to the counter...


Lt. Tragg looked at her..

"That guy knew you...who is he? an old boyfriend?" he asked.

"A little more than that... He was once my fiance...We were engaged to be married.. It ended badly...He's the reason I left New York and moved to Philly.." she said.

III-



That Night-


At our Office /Duplex-

"So Nice to end a trial successfully...That means I'll help Alfreda cook a nice big breakfast tomorrow." I said.


"You're too horny to enlighten me on that breakfast tonight right?" said Olivia with a smile..she was sitting on the side of the bed in a white lace baby doll..


"Honest Answer? yes I am...." I said.


"I'm not surprised.... I can't wait for that big breakfast you say you've got planned..but right now...I want something else that's big"said Olivia..smiling at me devilishly.



"Well...there are all kinds of uh BIG things" I said, pulling her to me...and kissing her in the corner of our bedroom...




"Yes indeed!" she whispered...




"Ummmmmmmmmmmm..." I whispered...




"Yesssssssssssssss!" she said..




"Come here girl" I said.. I pulled her towards me.


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are so smooth.." she laughed and we continued kissing
The kissing got hotter and hotter....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUSBAND!" cooed Olivia...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOW THIS IS HOW YOU END A DAMN DAY....LAWWWD!." I said.




"YOU ARE SOOOO SILLY!" laughed Olivia...
"Ouuuuuu you are so horny...." she whispered...

"I am....." I said.
 
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...it never takes much, just you being alone with me.." she said..


We continued to kiss, She helped me undress.....

"Oh My godddd look at youuuuuu...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed...and stroked me gently.

"UMMMMMMPH YOU ARE HARD!!!! AND HUGE!!!!" she exclaimed in between hot smoldering kisses....Olivia was devouring my lips...
I marveled at her pretty panties......and bra, which I unhooked...






I slowly slipped her panties  down...




"Myyyyyyyy wordd... these are beautiful...WOWWWWWW! " I said, admiring her beautiful panties.

"You are so crazy Donny Ray. Beverly and Kayla convinced me to buy these,...They're a bit colorful for my tastes...The matching bra too that I had on earlier, but she said that you'd love this set.. "laughed Olivia.

"Remind me to thank Beverly and Kayla...buy them something nice for Christmas..Their birthdays have already passed" I laughed.

"I'll do that....You are sooooooo silly." she laughed..

I lifted her up and entered her slowly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned..

"I love to hear you moan.." she whispered in my ear.. "Ouuuuuuu let me ride this horse of yours...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she added..




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! .....UMMMMMMMM" was all I could get out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOD!" Olivia cooed...as I spread her legs and entered her on the chest of drawers...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWD!" I said..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD!! DONNIE RAYYYYYY!! UMMMMMM!" she cooed.

She moved up and down on me....driving me to near delirium...as we sat on the side of the bed...
She straddled me and rode me cowgirl girl style on top of the bed..
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....UMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONNIE RAYYYYYYYY!!OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly...

"UMMMMMMMMMMM"
 I MOANED AS I ENTERED HER MISSIONARY STYLE ON THE BED..She was so soft, so incredibly wet....and smelled like a newborn baby.....I was delirious..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWWWWWD!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed..
"ENJOYING YOUR NIGHT DONNIE RAY...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

"I AMMMMM!" I roared.

"SO AM I!" she said.... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out...

Our bed was really getting a workout.........

She wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck as I plunged deeper into her..

Her body began to tremble something fierce and there was a look of almost fear in her pretty brown eyes as her head jerked from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face...She was having an intense orgasm...
"UMMMMM I'm enjoying this moment!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU MEOWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed...

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Olivia and I were in total bliss.
We rested peacefully under a nice harvest moon after we were finished....Olivia even snored a little bit....I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly until I myself fell asleep.
Like wise downstairs..Beverly and Nelson were making a night of it..
"Come here ,. Take my clothes off!" whispered Beverly, softly to Nelson..
"I'd like nothing better, I've been looking at you and wanting to do that all day...Especially in court .you kept dropping things and bending over..." said Nelson...
They kissed slowly , softly...as Beverly undressed and got ready for bed..

"Nasty! I know that...I could tell...I saw you looking at me.." she laughed..


Nelson laughed...

"You knew what you were doing." he said.




Nelson slowly slipped her panties down and off..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOOO SMOOTH WITH THAT!" Beverly said..

"It comes from practice baby!" he said slyly and laughed...

"Uh practice and a fertile Imagination....I'll bet you think about different ways to do this all day.." said Beverly....

"Well not all day, but enough." admitted Nelson, grinning...

"Nasty!" she giggled.
He lifted her petite body up and entered her slowly and gently... bringing her to a quick orgasm...She wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs even wider..Nelson was losing his mind....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OHHHH MY GODDDDDDD BEVERLYYYYYY!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NELSON!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU MY GOODNESSS!" she moaned...
Once more, he placed her on the bathroom sink, spread her legs and entered her again, slowly and softly...She held him for dear life , while her body trembled.. and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face,,she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm..and so soon!


They sat on the side of the bed while Beverly passionately kissed him and rode him up and down, driving them both to levels of delirium...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT!" she cried out, crying like a baby, her head moving from side to side....her body trembling...while she continued to kiss him slowly and softly....

"BEVERLY, BEVERLY CHERYL, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!" he screamed out!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned...


"OUUUUUUU YOU CALLING ME BY MY GOVERNMENT NAME NOW!!! IT MUST BE GOOD TO YA!" she howled..as he parted her legs and entered her missionary style..

"OH IT IS!! IT IS!" he moaned .....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" moaned Beverly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!" moaned Nelson..

For the next NINE TO TEN HOURS....Beverly  and Nelson were in total bliss, their bed getting a nice workout!!!!


Finally resting peacefully, with Beverly ,sleeping like a baby on top of her husband....Both of them snoring loudly....

At her Loft... Judge Kelly Ann Mercer and Lt. Tragg were inside her loft....He hadn't been over her loft for four days..Both of them were extremely horny for each other...

"Ouuuuuuuu I wasn't going to have you over tonight...I have more preparation to do for my next case...but I couldn't help it...I had to see you.." she said..
"Oh and I was so glad you called...I had cleaned my house as much as possible...I needed to see you too!."said Lt. Tragg.


"OUUUUUUUUUUU LIEUTENANT, LUCKY FOR YOU I AM  VERY, VERY HORNY!" she said.

"HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!  SO AM I..HEH HEH HEH!" he laughed..

"NOTHING NEW THERE...WHEN AREN'T YOU HORNY? YOU HAD YOUR HANDS, ALL DOWN MY PANTIES AGAIN TODAY IN SAM MOTHER'S DINER!!! WE WERE IN PUBLIC, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP THAT!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she giggled.


"I CAN'T HELP IT!!!! YOU'RE SO SEXY!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOOOOOOOOO...THANK YOUUUUUUU!" she giggled.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AWWWWWWWW KELLY ANN...LET'S GET EM OFF! GET YOUR PANTIES OFF BABY!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE SOOOO NASTY AND HORNY!!!!" she cooed...

"YES I AMMMMMMM SWEET BABY!" he said..

He slipped her panties down....



"OUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR ..YOU CAN'T WAIT!" she exclaimed..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he said..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU HORNY DOG YOUU!! UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..Her legs shaking..


They wound up in bed, making love...The bed was rocking something terrible...the headboard was shaking as though it might come loose..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST! OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!: he cried out..

The bed was squeaking loudly and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by seemlessly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."   he yelled out..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."she said..she had another intense orgasm...


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....ARTHUR!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOOK AT THAT HORSE....LOOK AT THAT HORSE!! OUUUUUUUUUU!!"she cooed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." he cried out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRRRR!!!!!! I'M GONNA RIDE THIS HORSE TONIGHT.!!!!!!!..UMMMMMMMMMM!" she said, she said riding him cowgirl style..

"OHHH MY GODDDD!"he said...He didn't know if he was coming or going....

"OHHHH, AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF...OHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADD!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!"he moaned..

"OHHHHH ARTHURRRRRRR!!! OUUUUUUUUU! NOT YET....NOT YET....HOLD ON!!!"she said...her head turning from side to side, her body trembling and tears and sweat just streaming down her face...she was having another intense orgasm...

ANOTHER TWO HOURS DRIFTED BY!!!

They both climaxed together.....

They stood in the window, kissing passionately....

"ARTHURRRRR THAT WAS WONDERFUL!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned..

"KELLLLLLY ANNNN!" he cried out..

Within a few minutes ,She and Lt. Tragg were at it again...
He had her in the window, her legs spread and he pounding into her doggie style...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU HORNY DOG YOUU!! UMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..Her legs shaking..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" he bellowed....


and then finally on her living room floor...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDD!" he yelled out..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE A BEAST! OH MY GODDDDD!" she screamed...

as she experienced an orgasm like she'd never experienced before......

"OUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHUR I LOVE YOU!" she yelled out..

"KELLY ANN, I LOVE YOU TOO! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned as he came like a gusher.



The next morning....Lt. Tragg sat at Kelly Ann's kitchen table having a cup of coffee...



"Kelly Ann, I have to ask you...You said that guy....The new guy in Sam Mother's Diner. You said he was once your fiancé...in New York.....and the reason you left New York and moved here to Philly....I-I take it things ended badly....He uh cheated on you?? Another woman huh??" asked Lt. Tragg.


"Worse!   he did cheat on me... We were one month away from getting married...My family from Alabama was making reservations to come to New York for the wedding, making hotel reservations and I arrived at our apartment early one afternoon and caught him in bed with......A MAN!!!!!!!!
Assistant District Attorney Elvin Porter....A Black ADA who worked with us..... I was stunned!! I never saw it coming...I was stunned....I ran out of our apartment crying profusely...I almost got hit by traffic.

I saw him a day later...and he explained that although he loved me..."he occassionally felt the need for a man's company."

He said he knew he was Bi-sexual since high school....  I was stunned... The wedding was called off ...When the news of why came out...I was so embarrassed, I couldn't continue to work in that office...I turned in my resignation and I shipped my things here to Philly in storage and I came here to Philly and stayed with a friend until I got myself settled...Not in this loft, but another small apartment complex..
He and his lover, Elvin Porter moved in together down in the Village.

I worked for a small law firm and saved my money for six months and then I discovered a vacancy in the Common Pleas Courtroom...I successfully ran for Judge and won...After that, I moved here...

I was so hurt that for three and a half years I was celibate...I wouldn't look at a man. I went on maybe two dates...Then you came along...all horny and large , grabbing and sweating all over me and got me started up again...." said Kelly Ann.



'"Well because he's uh here....That doesn't mean you would uh run again would you?" asked Lt. Tragg.



"Not a chance!!...I like it here...Philly is my home....Plus, I love you....I don't want to leave you." she said. "Ennis can kick rocks." said Kelly Ann.


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Speaking of rock hard.....I've got a rock hard boner right now!" moaned Lt. Tragg




"Ouuuuu Do you ? You nasty dog you!"she said.


as they began kissing....and undressing again....


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU NASTY BOYYYYY...YOU HORN DOG! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT ME!" she cooed...

"I SURE WOULDN'T!!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KELLY ANN!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRR!" she moaned.




He slipped her panties down.....

They wound up on the living room couch...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! You always want it...OUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

Making sweet love for the next SIX HOURS!



IV-



A Rainy Friday Night in Philadelphia.


It didn't stop us from coming out for  drinks and fellowship at the NO ID Bar











As usual there was plenty of drinks  as well as Shrimp Baskets and Fried Chicken at each table.


"Nice Set Up......You said this was a hipster bar....Your friends don't look like hipsters"laughed Ennis, who walked in with his new neighbors, Attorneys Nina Rios and her boyfriend, Carlos Ortiz...They lived in the same condo, a few blocks away...

"They aren't...They're all Attorneys....They work across the street mostly in the Bridge Building..." said Nina Rios, our attorney friend who works at the Women's Law Center down the street.... We all meet here and hang out every Friday Night and then on Saturday Morning, they have an amazing brunch." she explained.

Ennis Hunter kept staring lustfully at Nina's boyfriend, Attorney Carlos Ortiz...


He made Carlos very uncomfortable....

"Hello everybody this is uh my new neighbor...Ennis Hunter...He's a new Assistant District Attorney, He lives in my condo....He just moved here from New York City." said Nina.

"I'm Attorney Jasmine Coley...My friends call me Jazzy...I work across the street."said Jazzy.
 
"I'm Attorney Dabnis Coley, her husband....I too work across the street...a floor below her."said Dabnis.
"I'm Attorney Kayla Bennett-st. Jacques, I work with Jazzy across the street." said Kayla.
"And I'm her husband, Attorney Ray St. Jacques and I also work across the street" said Ray.

"I'm Attorney Jessica Sanchez-Burrows of the Innocence Project and I work across the street at our office." said Jessica.
"I'm her husband, Charles Burrows, also of the Innocence Project...People call me "Chip" said Chip.


"We met over the phone...Deputy D.A. Burke will be bringing you to our office on Monday...I'm Assistant district Attorney Karen Page, Director of the Wrongful Conviction-Conviction Integrity Unit of the D.A.'s Office." said Karen.


"I'm also an Attorney, but I'm mostly on TV and Podcasts- "HARD BOTTOM" said B.L. "Karen is my wife." he said.

"I've actually seen your show in New York...It's syndicated." said Ennis.



'We work for the Wrongful Conviction-Conviction Integrity Unit...I'm staff Attorney Natalie Charles." said Natalie.
"I'm her husband, Staff Attorney, David Charles." said David.
"I'm staff Attorney Brooke Marks." said Brooke
"And I'm her husband, Assistant U.S. Attorney Sean Marks...I work at the Federal Building  a few blocks away, but I hang out with them."said Sean.
"I'm Attorney Zoey Anderson and I work across the street." said Zoey.

"I'm her husband, Lemeul Anderson....I also work across the street." said Lem.

"I'm Attorney Renee Cantrell-Jones...I also work across the street." said Renee.


"And I'm her husband, Tyrell Jones...I also work across the street." said Tyrell.
 

"Hello ,I'm Olivia Bennett-Alexander...I have my own law firm with my niece, Beverly...
We don't work across the street, but all of these lawyers ,cops and investigators here all live across the street, down the street or around the corner from us...So as you see, we are a pretty tight knit group." said Olivia.
 
"I'm Donnie Ray Alexander, Olivia's husband and chief investigator for her law firm." I said.


"I'm her niece, Beverly and founding partner." said Beverly.
"I'm her husband, Associate Attorney , Nelson East..."said Nelson.

"I'm her Associate Attorney, Josie Boyd." said Josie.
"I'm Josie's husband...I'm an Attorney too...I happen to work across the street." said Paris.

"I'm Olivia's Associate Attorney, Bresha  Billips." said Bresha
"I'm Bresha's husband, Attorney Tony Billips and I work across the street too" said Tony.

"I'm Beverly's mother and Olivia's Office Manager, Alfreda Johnson-Cambridge." said Alfreda.

"We've met....I'm Assistant District Attorney , Rockland Cambridge...My wife, Alfreda is Olivia's Office Manager." said Rockland.

 

"Ohhh I see the connection. You all are very close knit , work in the same building, live on the same street...wowwww! Imagine that!"laughed Ennis.

 "I'm Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Managing Partner of McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt, this is my husband, D.A. Investigator, Gary Lockwood." said Yvette.

"I believe we have met, DDA Lester Burke brought you around to Rockland's Office the other day." said Gary.



"Yes, I remember." said Ennis.

"I'm Attorney Keith Jones, I work across the street with Ms. Yvette." said Keith Jones.
"I'm Attorney Beatrice Jones, his wife..I too work across the street with Ms. Yvette." said Bee Bee.
"I'm Attorney Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, I too work across the street with Ms. Yvette."said Sofia.
"I'm Attorney Khalil Ahmed...I work across the street with Ms. Yvette." said Kahlil.

"I am Mrs. Jade Lee-Ho...I am Ms. Yvette's Investigator." said Jade.

"I'm Lt. Danny Ho of Robbery-Homicide, Jade is my wife." said Danny Ho.


"I'm Virginia Shaw Dukes, Ms. Yvette's Office Manager and Consultant." said Virginia.


''She's Also my wife.. I'm Judge Jefferson T. Dukes...They call me Jetty...I'm with the Legal Ethics Board and we also have an office across the street." said Jetty.
"Oh I see...That Bridge Building is Lawyer Central huh?..Would you happen to know Judge Kelly Ann Mercer? I knew her in New York...We were uh once engaged...It didn't end well..It was my fault...I was unfaithful to her. I hear she's a Judge here in Philly." said Ennis.


"Oh yes...we know her..She is a sweetheart....Tough and by the book, but fair and compassionate. I hope you weren't thinking of rekindling anything with her....She's involved with someone now.." said Jetty.

"JETTY!  Don't tell the woman's business like that." said Virginia.


"That's okay...I know about her and that cop....I saw them together in Sam Mother's Diner.. and no I was not thinking of getting back together with Kelly Ann... I just wanted to know how she's doing." said Ennis..


Hours later, after everyone had gone home...Ennis found Kelly Ann's loft.He walked up to her door and was astounded by what he heard..

The bed squeaking out of control....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....ARTHUR!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOOK AT THAT HORSE....LOOK AT THAT HORSE!! OUUUUUUUUUU!!"she cooed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." he cried out..




"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARTHURRRRRR!!!!!! I'M GONNA RIDE THIS HORSE TONIGHT.!!!!!!!..UMMMMMMMMMM!" she said, she said riding him cowgirl style..

"OHHH MY GODDDD!"he said...He didn't know if he was coming or going....

"OHHHH, AHHHHHHHH I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF...OHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY LOADD!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!"he moaned..

"OHHHHH ARTHURRRRRRR!!! OUUUUUUUUU! NOT YET....NOT YET....HOLD ON!!! JUST A LITTLE LONGER BABY! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"she said...her head turning from side to side, her body trembling and tears and sweat just streaming down her face...she was having another intense orgasm...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly!

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he cried out...

He turned and headed back to his car.  He remembered when he used to make Kelly Ann scream like that... but too much had changed. He had moved in with his gay lover for three years until the man died..

It was still pouring rain...All those couples he saw tonight were probably at home, snuggled up in their beds...as he would be if he had somebody to snuggle with.

He got in his car and headed home.


Now he was living in a new city and had to start to rebuild his whole life again.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

5 comments:

Toni said...

WOW YOU COME ON LIKE GANGBUSTERS, RIGHT OUT THE BLOCK! LOVE THIS!

Angie B. said...

It's Monday...Must be a new Escapades Caper!

Sunflower said...

I think he's here for Kelly Ann...Bi-sexual or not...Why does he keep asking about her?

Judith said...

Ennis and Kelly Ann were once engaged...I think he still has feelings for her.

Anonymous said...

standing and Applauding and throwing my panties in the sky! Loved this!