KEITH JONES-
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer
Father, Judge Keith Morrison
Graduated from West Catholic High School
B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University
J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish, French, German
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer
Father, Judge Keith Morrison
Graduated from West Catholic High School
B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University
J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish, French, German
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt
Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt
YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from North Catholic High School
BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University
JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.
Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Married to Beatrice Evans
BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls
B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University
J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish and French
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California
Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt
BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls
B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University
J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish and French
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California
Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt
Married to Keith Jones
SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls
B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University
J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish and French
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls
B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University
J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish and French
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt
Married to Kahlil Ahmed...
KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Central High School
BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University
JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School
Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from Central High School
BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University
JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School
Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California
Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt
Married to Sofia Garcia
YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD
Born in Philadelphia PA.
Graduated from North Catholic High School
BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University
JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School
Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian
Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.
Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Managing Partner- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt
Assistant District Attorney Jason Prince was many things, Arrogant, Cocky, a womanizer and a winner.
He was an up and coming star in the D.A.'s Office who had been humbled recently in his loss to Olivia and Beverly. ... He had won his next 11 cases since that loss. He was 40-1 and was picked to prosecute Jeffrey Howard for the murder of Loan Shark , Dak Gordon, a seemingly simple case..
This morning he was looking up the attorneys he was going to face, Yvette Jones-Lockwood, her young assistants, Beatrice Evans Jones, her husband, Keith Jones and attorneys , Sofia Garcia -Ahmed and her husband, Kahlil Ahmed All competant and good attorneys...also like him with a track record of wins...but young and seemingly inexperienced...or so he thought.
To be the best..You had to beat the best...He thought and these guys were worthy opponents.
He hated that he'd once again be working with Lt. Tragg...a definite jinx...but he reasoned...Even HE couldn't screw up a case like this.
Assistant District Attorney Bruce Greene walked into his office.. He didn't like Bruce Greene and the feeling was mutual...Bruce Greene though a brilliant attorney in his own right reminded him of the guys who got their lunch taken from them by the school yard bully.
"Uh Jason, a word!" said Bruce.
"What is it Bruce?" asked Jason...
"A Case has come across your desk...The Dak Gordon Murder case....Drop it...It's a loser..
"A Case has come across your desk...The Dak Gordon Murder case....Drop it...It's a loser..
Look at the facts...The Kid was in debt to this guy for 10 large...He paid him...He was square, why kill him? Yeah his fingerprints were on the envelope he brought to him...They would be...But they are not on the murder weapon...The Ash Tray...the 10 pound Ash Tray...Just Gordon's blood and brain matter.
Seems to me you got the wrong guy.... Why would this kid kill him and then leave all that money on the table? It doesn't play...It doesn't make sense...Plus I heard the safe was loaded....I think you got the wrong guy...I think a woman did this and it was personal...a crime of passion..."said Bruce Greene.
"I'm making some of the points his lawyers are going to make...I know these people. Plus Lt. Tragg made this case...You know how sloppy he is...He's the reason for your only loss to date, to Olivia and Beverly and her team...Avoid a second loss."said Bruce.
"You've lost to both of these teams, Olivia and Beverly and Yvette Jones-Lockwood and her team...You know them quite well...and you recently went on a Summer Party cruise with both teams.... as a guest of Gloria Howard, Mr. Howard's younger sister...I do my homework too. She's a hot little number.. You and her? I don't see it...but hell anything is possible...Nice try Bruce..." said Jason Prince.
"This is a loser case...I'm telling you Jason...Anything Lt. Tragg is attached to is a loser case..."said Bruce.
"Boy his sister really has you twisted...and I can understand. She's Hot as hell...but I'm not dropping the case...Good day...I'm busy." said Jason Prince.
"What an arrogant asshole" he mumbled to himself, Unaware that many people had said the same thing about him in the past.
II-
Meanwhile at the Bridge Building-Bee Bee and Sofia were looking at the Autopsy Reports, The Crime Scene Photos, Witness Statements
and studying laws that might pertain to this case, general laws surrounding this case and any legal predicates they could find.
"His fingerprints and DNa from his sweat are only on the money and the envelope he gave him...but it woud be. The Murder weapon the Ash Tray he was struck in the head with has only Gordon's blood and brain matter...He was struck hard 10 to 11 times and a depressed palm print that doesn't belong to Jeffrey...How could Lt. Tragg of missed this?" asked Bee Bee.
''Do you forget who you're talking about girlfriend? Lt. Tragg never reads the full autopsy report...and this Crime Scene scenario he wrote would get a kid a "D" in English Composition...it's lousy..."said Sofia.
"The witness statements are inconclusive....Out of 100 people interviewed ,only one person puts Jeffrey on the scene and nobody saw anybody else...Yet there had to be somebody else." said Bee Bee,.
"I see five good ones right here..." I said.
''We need more than that Homeslice...This crop of jurors just isn't making it..."said Kahlil.
"His fingerprints and DNa from his sweat are only on the money and the envelope he gave him...but it woud be. The Murder weapon the Ash Tray he was struck in the head with has only Gordon's blood and brain matter...He was struck hard 10 to 11 times and a depressed palm print that doesn't belong to Jeffrey...How could Lt. Tragg of missed this?" asked Bee Bee.
"The witness statements are inconclusive....Out of 100 people interviewed ,only one person puts Jeffrey on the scene and nobody saw anybody else...Yet there had to be somebody else." said Bee Bee,.
''Look! Everybody in that club was horny as hell or high or both.. Nobody was paying strict attention to much...It's very possible someone else could have slipped up there....They might have been there while
Jeffrey was paying Dak off." said Sofia.
"Here's something...a loaded condom was found in the trash can.. The seminal fluids was naturally Dak Gordons, but there was unidentified female DNA in the sweat on the condom...You're right somebody else was definitely there... and that can't be overlooked...I'm not going to let it be overlooked."said Jade.
And in the room next door our "Media Room, Kahlil and I were looking at potential jurors for this case..
We were looking at Age, Race, Education, Gender, Political Affiliation, the works....
We were looking at Age, Race, Education, Gender, Political Affiliation, the works....
And a few blocks away at Mocha's, Ms. Yvette's favorite coffee spot...
"You'd do the same for me or Olivia.. I had dinner with her and her gang a few nights ago...She told me to tell you "Hello." said Yvette.
"Tell her I said Hello too!...I'm going to have all of you guys out for Dinner at Emily's and a show at the Comedy Club...Soon...Soon as this business is over." said Gloria.
"Olivia and Beverly handed him his first and only defeat so far...I'm looking to hand him another one.
"I've heard he's very egotistical , very cocky....I like taking guys like him down a peg." said Yvette.
"I haven't found out who the Judge is going to be yet."said Goria.
"I hate to say it, but you're right...I just hope he doesn't get himself in trouble trying to help us."said Gloria.
III-
Bee Bee was in the bathroom, She had showered for the night and had just finished brushing her teeth..I watched her unsnap her bra and remove her panties before I came up behind her..
"I remember how you always used to try and sneak and kiss me when we were in law school.....you weren't slick and you finally kissed me for real when I moved into the apartment with Sofia... Had my dress hiked up...all my business showing..." said Bee Bee.
"Ohhhhh if Sofia hadn't of showed up I'd of went farther.." I said.
"I know....that's why I came up to your room to give you a chance to finish what you started and I am so glad you did.." said Bee Bee.
Next door, Kahlil and Sofia were doing the same as we were..
Kissing in the hallway"Oh I thought so.."said Bee Bee.
"You did.?" I said.
"I knew you liked me and that we'd wind up being a couple sooner or later...I just had to make the first move." she said giggling..
"I'm glad you did." I said.
In bed were at it again...
"I know you are...because you haven't been able to keep your hands off of me ever since I let you have some that first night." Bee Bee laughed as our kissing got hotter.
.
.
I spread her legs apart and entered her doggie style...
"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled out....... "OH MY GODDDDD! KEITH!" she screamed in surprise...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ARE INSATIABLE, YOU NEVER GET ENOUGH.." she moaned.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD! IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD TO MEEEEEE OUUUUUUU KEITH!!" she cried out.
"BEATRICE LYNN!" I moaned..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH DAMN HOT STUFF!! OUUU!! LAWWWWWD HOT STUFF!!!, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she cried out..bamming her hands on the baseboard...."OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH DAMN KEITH!! KEITH!! LAWWWWWD KEITH!!!, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she screamed......
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU! BEE BEE" he moaned..
EIGHT TO NINE HOURS AND A HALF LATER!
Bee Bee came so hard it scared her a little bit. So did I..
"Ouuuuu you want some more?" she moaned..
"YESSSSSSSS!" I cried out...
and then in their bedroom...
"AYE MIOS DIOS....AYE MIOS DIOS PAPI!!" she said softly...
"AWWWWWWWWW MAMASITA!" he whispered in her ear...
They began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU COUNSELOR!!
She wrapped her legs around his waste and she pulled him closer to him as he humped away...
"OH AYE MIOS DIOS PAPI! WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!YOU ARE SO DAMN BIG AND HARD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY...UMMMMMMM! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE A BIG BOY...OUUUUUUUUU" she moaned...
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S ALL FOR YOU!" he moaned..sweating bullets...
"OH MYYYYYYY GODDDDD!!" she said.
Again...both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing another intense orgasm.....She couldn't believe it..two and so quick....
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...
"Sofia, Sofia baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." he moaned...
" OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" she screamed out....
The bed squeaked even louder...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm ,her third!!! that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! AYE MIOS DIOS!, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY?" she cried out..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..
They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!
"OUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT WAS SOOO GOOD!! OUUUUUUUU!" she cooed as she rested on Kahlil's chest...
He smiled as they both dozed off to sleep..
And at Ms. Yvette's house... She and Gary were in bed...
already making sweet love..
Yvette crawled on top of Gary, spread her legs and eased herself down on him.. He was astonished.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed loudly..Her body trembled.....tears streamed down the side of her face.....
"OH MY GODDDDDDDD!" she cried out..
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VETTIE GIRRRRRL!" he moaned.
She loved it when he called her "Vettie Girl."
"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..
riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!
She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..
"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....
Their Deep throat kissing was driving them both to a state of delirium...Neither of them knew if they were coming or going...Yvette's legs shook something terrible...Her body trembled and she experienced another orgasm the likes she had never experienced...
"OUUUUUUUUUU GARY I LOVE YOUUUUUU!" she screamed out...
"I LOVE YOU TOO VETTIE..UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned....
They sat on the side of the bed kissing passionately, while she moved up and down....
NINE AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY
Gary came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....
Yvette had her final intense orgasm.......
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU GARY MYYY DAMNNNNN!! OUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! " she moaned.. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...
"Ummmmmm Gary....You are something else...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you put a hurtin on Ms. Yvette tonight...WOWWWW!" she said, very satisfied....She kissed his chest....He dozed off to sleep and she did also. Her legs still trembling a little bit.
For us three couples....It was quite a night.
"SURPRISE!!!" said Gloria...
"He's at my place in Cherry Hill....He's older than me...He can take care of himself ....Tonight I'm with you." she said. She had brought an overnight bag...She tossed it on the couch...
"You gotta work tomorrow?" she asked.
"I want to thank you for getting that information to me about the prosecutor...I passed it on to Yvette." she said.
''What Information?" he said trying to sound innocent.
''Don't get yourself in trouble...Yvette and her team have everything under control."she said.
"Lt. Tragg is turning the city upside down searching for your brother...He's been over Yvette's building, looking for her too!"said Bruce.
"Lt. Tragg is turning the city upside down searching for your brother...He's been over Yvette's building, looking for her too!"said Bruce.
"He doesn't know she doesn't work there anymore." said Gloria.
"Apparently not! He doesn't know a lot of things." said Bruce.
And just like that, they were back in bed, making crazy love....
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWWWD!" she moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIRRRRRL!" he moaned..
"YOU ARE AS HARD AS A CEMENT CINDER BLOCK, WOUUUUUUUUU!" she exclaimed..
"AWWWWWWWWW SWEET BABY!" he cried out..
Her body began to tremble fiercely and her head turned from side to side...Tears streamed down her face and she began to cry like a school girl.. She had two very quick, very intense orgasms...
"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWWWD!" she screamed out...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed... Again Her body began to tremble fiercely and her head turned from side to side...Tears streamed down her face and she began to cry like a school girl..She had another intense orgasm....
"OH MY GODDDD!" she moaned...
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MISTER BRUCE!!! WOUUUUUUUU LAWD!" she moaned.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWD!" Bruce moaned..
TEN TO ELEVEN HOURS slowly drifted by.... They both came very hard...both of their bodies shaking..
Drenched in sweat, she lie on top of Bruce....
"Yvette thinks I've got you twisted... You've got me twisted..." she said , trying to catch her breath...
He laughed...
IV-
We knew Lt. Tragg was looking for us and we weren't hiding.
"Too late girlfriend...He just walked in."said Sofia.
"We haven't got him stashed anywhere... I suppose he's home.. He calls us nearly everyday wanting an update on his case." said Yvette..
"You know you need a warrant for that....And unless he's wanted for another crime....I don't even have to talk to you without a warrant...You know that." said Yvette.
"I'm so glad Sam Mother's is still here."said Yvette.
''Maybe we can finish our meals in peace and get to court before we run into you know who."said Bee Bee who didn't relish running into him."Too late girlfriend...He just walked in."said Sofia.
"Where is Kelly Ann when you need her?" said Kahlil.
Jade laughed.
Lt. Tragg walked over to our table and stared at us balefully...
"You guys are magicians... You got Howard out of jail...Now where have you got him stashed?" he asked.
"We haven't got him stashed anywhere... I suppose he's home.. He calls us nearly everyday wanting an update on his case." said Yvette..
"You know you need a warrant for that....And unless he's wanted for another crime....I don't even have to talk to you without a warrant...You know that." said Yvette.
"Everybody I've interviewed says a young pretty Asian woman was talking to them first..." he snarled.
Yvette passed her company credit card to the waitress to pay for our meals...Then she went in her purse and left a nice cash tip...She motioned for us to get up...
"We'll see you later Lieutenant, as always , it's been a pleasure." she said and we all left...We were headed to the courthouse to file briefs...
Lt. Tragg went to the counter and ordered a coffee. He was frustrated...He had no grounds to demand we turn over the whereabouts of our client, Jeffrey Howard. He had no grounds to take any legal action against us for anything...He knew it and he knew we knew it.
He drank his coffee and he left.
Bruce Greene and Gloria Howard walked in and took a table... They had just missed Lt. Tragg.
Two corn beef specials and coffees.
They ordered lunch...
"Hello Ms. Lady.. I hate to be the one who is going to put your brother in the can...but such is life.." he said with a smile.
He couldn't believe she was with Bruce Greene. She was a Fox!!!!
"Tell me, is Bruce Greene making you pay for your coffee?" he joked , knowing of Bruce Greene's past of making women pay for their drinks...
Several diners sitting near by heard this and began to snicker...Some laughed outright!!!
Thin Skinned Jason Prince hated being the butt of any joke..He turned abruptly and walked away as the laughter grew louder..
(CONCLUSION NEXT)




















.jpg)











.jpg)









.jpg)







.jpg)





.jpg)

















No comments:
Post a Comment