Monday, September 7, 2026

Fatal Flirtations




 A Saturday Afternoon....We did not go to Bayside to shop today.....

We all came out to the Mosholu Restaurant at Penns Landing....A Huge ship ,turned restaurant...and one of the most toniest eateries in the city... It was a nice afternoon in late summer and the best way to kind of end it...  Rollie Rollerson had rented a whole section for us...

 "It was nice to have this last summer wing ding wasn't it?" said Yvette.

"Yes...Rollie Rollerson sponsored it."said Gary.

" Seems like he and Stephon Bristol are trying to outdo themselves this year." I said.
"And we are the recipients of all of this good will." said Bee Bee.
"Yes we are...and I for one am enjoying it." said Sofia.
"We all are." said Kahlil.
" Nice cool breeze tonight" said Jade.

"Yes and drinks are plentiful, but not as cheap as the No I.D. Bars or our place in Bayside..But I'll take it." said Danny.


"I hear you Danny, but we can afford this...Might as well enjoy it." said Virginia.

"Yeah Might as well." said Jetty.
 


Drinks were plentiful.....Plenty for all of us... 


and steaming hot delicious food also.!

"Wowwww! This is so nice." gushed Olivia.
 
"Yes...A Nice way to end our Saturday...We got to go home after Brunch! relax a bit and come out for a nice night." said Donnie Ray.

"Thank you for including us once again." said Alexa Pratt, an attorney from our firm who worked with us and Olivia and Beverly in the past.

"Aunt Olivia never forgets about us." said Danny Bristol.

"Or us either... I'm so grateful to have worked with her and Beverly and Yvette and her team." said 
Attorney Toni Robinson.
"This is a great group of people." said her boyfriend...Law Student, Eric Sellers..

"You're starting your second year at Middleton Law School , huh Eric? Good Luck to you."said Beverly.
"And if you need the use of our facilities for your studies...You know where we live." said Nelson.
"Good to know."said Eric.

''We are just a phone call away."said Josie.


"I'm glad we came on buses....I'm going to be sloshed by the time this is all over." said Paris.

" Me too, but I wouldn't be driving anyway."laughed Bresha.
" Ha Ha...Yeah, I'd get the ticket..."laughed Tony....

"You're the man of the house..."laughed Alfreda.

"I'm with Tony...I'm glad for the ride home on the bus."laughed Rockland.. 
Deputy District Attorney Lester Burke was also here tonight....He walked over to us.. Yvette, Olivia and associates this is our new Assistant District Attorney ,Monique Ray..." he said.

A Nice looking young woman   smiled at us....

"Nice to meet you all....I've heard so much about you all..." she said. She put her arms around Lester's shoulders seductively...

"I'm already getting acclimated to working in the D.A.'s Office." she said.
His girlfriend, Natika looked on skeptically...Monique had been very flirtatious with Lester most of the afternoon. and she didn't like that.




 
More drinks arrived....


and more steaming hot delicious food.

"Ouuuu Tika Boo looks a little pissed..." said Jazzy...
 
"She's got nothing to worry about...." said Dabnis


"I don't know....That new ADA is very attractive...and very flirtatious." said Kayla.
" Yeah but so is Natika...Lester loves her.He's not worried about any new skirt." said Ray.

"I sure hope you're right Ray." said Jazzy.


"Yeah, me too!" said Kayla.


" This is too funny.."laughed Jessica Sanchez-Burrows.


"Yeah it is.." laughed her husband, Chip.
"I met Monique yesterday when I was at City Hall...She seems like a real sweetheart." said Karen.

"Yeah until you face her in court....Natalie and Brooke were sweethearts too and very ruthless in court."laughed her husband, B.L.

"What do you mean were sweethearts? We are still sweethearts." said Natalie. She was sitting on her husband's lap..
Her husband, David, hugged her and squeezed her tight. "You're still my sweetie." he said.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" said Natalie, smiling at him...


"I'm still your sweetie aren't I Chocolate Daddy?" asked Brooke seductively...

"Yes you are Vanilla Milkshake."whispered Sean , who also had her on his lap.

"WHAT A Nice way to end our Saturday...We got to go home after Brunch! relax a bit and come out for a nice night." said Zoey, echoing Donnie Ray.
"Yes this was a different Saturday activity." said Lem.



"I'm glad we came on buses....I'm going to be sloshed by the time this is all over." said Renee.

"Yeah, Me too! Let's grab some plates and get some food.. It smells good." said Tyrell, holding her on his lap.

Serendipity sat on her husband's lap...She smiled.. " Nice Breeze, Cool Drinks...Hot Food! I'm loving this." said Serendipity...

" I'm glad we came on Olivia's buses..." said her boyfriend, Kevin Collins.


"We are too!  I'm sloshed already...." said Lee Phillips.


"I'm not ,but I will be soon."laughed her husband, Matthew.

"Look who's here...Lt. Tragg and Judge Kelly Anne." said Zoey.


" Now you know normally he wouldn't be at an event like this...That Judge is really turning him on to some nice eating and drinking emporiums." said her husband, Carlos.




"My goodness, these people are everywhere I turn." said Lt. Tragg, observing all of us on the boat.
"Ohhhhhhhh forget about them and enjoy yourself Arthur...They aren't bothering you.."said Kelly Anne, taking him to a seat and grabbing some drinks...

"The Food smells good" he said, his mood lightening. He was glad to be off on a Saturday Night.

ADA Bruce Greene and his girlfriend, Attorney Gloria Howard were also on the boat tonight...

"Ouuuuuu there is nice crowd tonight." said Bruce.

"Yes...All of my friends are here I see..." said Gloria.

"Go over and talk to them....I'll be over here....I'll grab us some drinks." said Bruce Greene...
This was a difference for him.....

"Bruce Greene right?  I'll be in the office right next to yours.." laughed Monique.

"Yes, I uh heard...." said Bruce Greene....She was quite attractive , he thought...
"Better get your man Gloria....Looks like the new ADA is moving in..."laughed Beverly...

"Yeah, I see." said Gloria..


Bruce turned and made two plates of food for Gloria and him...


Monique Raye smiled as she scanned the room, looking at all of the attorneys and people she might be interacting with in the nearby future.. It didn't bother her. She made herself a plate and smiled at everybody.



II-



In a night of surprise guests- one more arrived...



Attorney A. Rodger Cockrill arrrived ..He had recently been elected Municipal Court Judge....


 

 "Oh My God!  Look who's here...A Rodger Cockrill." said Yvette...

"Isn't he one of your exes?" laughed her husband, Gary.

"Oh God NOOOO!..He wanted to be... We worked a case together a few years ago and he came on strong...Asking me out several times... I politely turned him down during the trial...After the trial, I did go out with him...about three times..He took me to a couple of nice places... Afterwords...He was an octopus....Handsy hank...all over me....with the wettest sloppiest kisses imaginable..  I avoided him for months... Next time I saw him was a year later...This time I was opposing counsel..He was after me again...Calling me so much that I turned my phone off.. Then he started calling me at my office..Finally I had to confront him and tell him I just wasn't interested...He stopped hounding me after that..." explained Yvette.


"Wow I remember you during that period...Ms. Hard to get." laughed Gary.

"Well at least you could kiss..I did like that about you..." laughed Yvette.

"Hey Look, A. Rodger Cockrill, remember him?" I asked.
"Oh My God!!! Handsy Hank...I worked a case with him...He kept making comments about my boobs and my butt and his hands kept wandering... I told him I had a boyfriend...but he was not deterred until
You actually showed up...ughhhh!"sighed Bee Bee.
"I had the same experience with him, back when I was opposing counsel in a litigation with him. He can speak fluent spanish and he asked me out several times.. I fluently turned him down.."said Sofia.
Kahlil laughed loudly....

"Awwww Poor babies.."laughed Jade.

"WOWWWW...I guess you didn't hear...He's been elected Municipal Court Judge.." said Danny.. 



"Whatttttttttt?" said Virginia.


"Well he was a pretty decent attorney."said Jetty. 

"There is another country heard from. A. Rodger Cockrill." said Olivia.
 
"Yeah, I remember him.." said Donnie Ray.


"Remember when I defended Chinese Bob , for a crime Lo Mein committed??, He was the opposing counsel." said Beverly.
"Yeah I remember that...He wanted to go out on a date with you afterwords..."laughed Nelson.

"Yeah, I said  Nah, I'm good" laughed Beverly.


"WOWWWWW!" laughed Josie.
''Well he's a judge now... "laughed Paris.

"Didn't even know he was running for the office."said Bresha.
"Well he did and he won....Ironic...ADA Fuentes lost his bid for Judge."said Tony...

"Yeah, how about that?" said Alfreda.

''Well he paid his dues as a Defense Attorney....He was an Assistant District Attorney for awhile.And this was his next logical move." said Rockland. 

Monique smiled and sat on A. Rodger Cockrill's lap...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu Rodger, Congratulations....You made Judge..." she cooed.

A.Rodger Cockrill was caught off guard... A Year before, She wouldn't give him the time of day, now she was sitting on his lap, laughing and talking....

"I'm in the District Attorney's Office now...We may see each other in court..Tee Hee." she laughed.

 
"Well alrighhttttttt...I look forward to us seeing each other even more." he said, squeezing her butt a little bit...


"Ouuuuuuuu you're fresh!" she cooed.


"Well? Can I see more of you?" he asked.

"Hmmmmmmmmm that all depends....OUUUUUUUUUU Are you just glad to see me?" she said, feeling his erection in his trousers as she sat on his lap...

"Very!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"Look at her, sitting on Cockrill's lap! Wiggling ,She's disgusting." sneered Jazzy...

"You don't like her do you?" laughed her husband, Dabnis...
''First she was flirting with Lester ,right in front of Tika Boo , then she was low key flirting with Bruce Greene...Now she's sitting on A. Rodger Cockrill's lap..ouuu" sneered Kayla
"So what do you care? She's working the room, trying to get a leg up."said Ray...
"I'll say...Legs in the air, panties on the floor."said Kayla.

''Okayyyyyy" said Jazzy, high fiving Kayla. "You're just like your cousin." she said.


"My name is Beverly West....I'm not in this mess." said Beverly...





Bee Bee, Sofia and Jessica broke out into loud laughter.....
"We better grab our girls guys...They are on a tear."laughed Chip..

"They sure are." said Ray,laughing..

"No Doubt!"laughed Dabnis.

"I hear she's a pretty good attorney.... Not looking forward to facing her in court." said Karen.
"You might never have to. I wouldn't sweat it." said B.L.
"She is attractive...and she knows it." said Natalie.
"Self Confidence and swagger are good things in our line of work...Look at you and Brooke...You both were attractive, sexy, through some male attorneys off their game."said David.
"Awwwwwwwwwwww you thought we were attractive." said Brooke, hugging David.
"He's just stating a fact, you two were very alluring." said Sean.
"I'm full, time for more drinks.." said Zoey..
"It's a little after midnight,.Don't drink too much more...You'll be unconscious."laughed Lem.
"Ohhhhhhhhh Lem, let her have some fun." said Renee.
"I think you've had your share of fun."laughed Tyrell.

"Baby, I'm sloshed." said Alexa , who was sitting on Daniel's lap and now had her head buried deep into his chest...


"It's okay...We are leaving soon." said Daniel.

''Awwwwwww they are such a cute couple." said Lee
"Just like us." said Matthew.
"Yeah, Just like us." said Lee.

"It's almost 2:00 am....This boat is closing up."said Nina.
"New York never sleeps...Philly goes to bed at 2:00 am."laughed Carlos.

"Oh you from New York Man." asked Eric Sellers.


"Yeah, born and raised in the Boogie down." said Carlos.


"The Buses have pulled up outside." said Toni Robinson.

''So glad I don't have to drive tonight."said Serendipity....
''Yeah that goes the same for me." said Kevin Collins, Her boyfriend.





The Buses arrived and most of us piled on.....



Lester and Natika didn't come with us...They drove....To his place tonight.


As did Gloria Howard and Bruce Greene. They drove to Cherry Hill, to her place for the night.

Bruce couldn't keep his hands off of her...Squeezing her legs...




Lt. Tragg and Kelly Anne had left about an hour before all of us.....

"This is my address...If you're not too tired and would like to uh wind down...Why don't you stop by for some coffee and some quiet conversation.." whispered newly appointed Judge A.Rodger Cockrill to Monique Raye..
"OUUUUUUU COFFEE EH?  YOU'RE FRESH!...OKAY!   I'll see you in a few, tee hee." she laughed.



We were all home after a great night out...

..We were all settled down with our significant others.. What better way to spend a warm late summer night than to be making love.?
Bee Bee was wearing another sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..She had on a new bra and matching panties that I hadn't seen before.

She giggled..

"A successful day for the most part...I was happy for you, being proven right after six years." she said.
I pulled her towards me...I just wish we had of been able to have pulled this off in 2019. A man might still be alive....Now as far as pulling something off" I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she giggled..Her body was shaking in anticipation....



"Oh My God Bee Bee...You are so sexy....but then you always have been, as long as I've known you." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww" she giggled.

I undressed and  unhooked her bra  and slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

Who could ask for anything more?



"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...

"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bee Bee..." I moaned..

"OH MY GODDDDD YOU'RE SO BIGGG!. SO DAMN HARD HOT STUFF! OUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..

"You're so SOFT AND WET!" I said...



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOT STUFFF!" she cried out....

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD!" I cried out...

"SO DO YOUUUUUUUU!!! " she cooed...

Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He unhooked her bra and  slipped her panties down and off...


"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS! You are sooo damn hard! OUUUUU! AND BIG! AYE MIOS DIOS" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...






"You've always gotten me hard mamasita." said Kahlil.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
"Ummmmmmmmm, I couldn't wait until you got home." said Gary...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Gary!." Yvette moaned..


He unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down...

Yvette eased herself down on Gary's waiting penis...Gary felt how warm and wet she was and was simply delirious with pleasure....He knew how hard she was working lately.
They had been making sweet love since They got in the door .....Downstairs on the couch
And then straight  to the bedroom..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYYYY!" Yvette  moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM VETTIE GIRRRRL!" moaned Gary..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" Yvette moaned..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and  smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..

The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..

NINE TO TEN HOURS had passed by.


 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..


Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.




And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..



A nice stress buster for a long day.

And At Ms. Jade's House...

"I'm so glad you finally came home." said Danny...



"I'm glad to be home with you too. This was a hell of a day.." said Jade.


"Come here..." said Danny, pulling her towards him..

They kissed passionately..
Standing in the middle of their bedroom kissing passionately.





Danny slipped her panties down....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JADEEEEEEE!!!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DANNY!" she cooed...
She eased herself down on Danny slowly.....they began kissing...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU JADE!" he moaned. He didn't know if he was coming or going....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HUSBAND!" she cooed.

They began making love. 




Enjoying a nice warm spring afternoon and night. At Ms. Virginia's House, a few doors down...




"Jetty!! You're staring at me like you want to rip my clothes off."said Ms. Virginia.
"Oh I would never do that...You pay good money for your clothes....Hey by the way have your breasts gotten larger?" he asked..

"No Smarty, they haven't! You asked me that before!" laughed Virginia..
"Well uh let me uh see....Unzip that dress, let me take a look." he asked slyly and unzipped her dress , slipped it off  and began kissing her..

"Ummmmmmmmmm are you sureeee?" he asked..
"I'm positive...but I think your penis got bigger...Ouuuuu lawddd!" said Ms. Virginia..

"I'm certain it has...especially in the last few seconds...Heh Heh Heh!" he laughed.

"I just know it has... Does it ever go down? Myy goodness." laughed Virginia.

"Not when you're around..it stays hard all day..." he said.

"I believe it!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUU VIRGINIA, I'M SO HORNY RIGHT NOW...I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH!" she said and they both giggled in between smouldering hot kisses.




He unhooked her bra...


He slipped her panties down...
and humped her over the bed....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU NASTY DOGGGG!  OUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed out...

Jetty was on top of her and didn't know if he was coming or going... She always smelled so good, Her skin was so soft...and her voice was so entrancing, he couldn't control himself..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I LOVE IT!!!" he moaned..
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA, LAWWWD!!!" He cried out..

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she asked him..\

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

"I TAKE IT THAT'S ANOTHER YES!  YOU NASTY DOGGGG!  OUUUUUUUUUUUU! " she said...

"LAWD!!" he mumbled as they made sweet love..for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS. He was deeply in love in a way he had never been before...Virginia loved that a man loved her this much....




Such a nice aftermath , after such a great night for us and our friends.


And at his apartment complex...Judge A. Roger Cockrill welcomed new ADA Monique Raye into his apartment...


"Make yourself comfortable..." said Judge A. Rodger Cockrill.


"I'm always comfortable...The Question is...ARE YOU COMFORTABLE?" asked Monique.


"Well uh ahhh ruh that goes without saying." he said.

They smiled at each other and before they knew what was happening...

They began kissing...


Really kissing passionately...

"I knew you didn't invite me over here this time of morning for coffee..." Monique laughed.

"Or quiet conversation..." he laughed as he took his glasses off, his suit jacket, unloosened his tie and took his shirt off..


"Mmmmmmmmmm you nastyyy boy.." she moaned as he dropped his trousers and stepped out of them..

He unzippered her dress and she slipped out of it and her heels..

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy...Ouuuuuu you are very forward.....and very erect.....OUUUUUUUUU!" she said..Her legs shaking...She found herself aroused beyond compare....She eased his boxers down and off and softly caressed his engorged and erect penis...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY...UMMMMMMM! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE A BIG BOY...YOUR HONOR!!!OUUUUUUUUU" she moaned...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT'S ALL FOR YOU!" he moaned..sweating bullets...

"OH MYYYYYYY! IS IT????" she said.  


They continued kissing...


He removed her bra...



He slipped her panties down....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOUR HONOR....I HAVE A FEELING YOU'VE WANTED TO DO THIS SINCE YOU FIRST LAID EYES ON ME..." she said.

"YES I HAVE.....ALL NIGHT LONG, THAT'S ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT!!!AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!" he said.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU   YOU NASTY BOYYYYY...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I SAW HOW YOU WERE WATCHING ME" she cooed....




They wandered into his bedroom....


He laid her across her bed, spread her legs and slowly entered her...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...both of her legs were shaking, her whole body was trembling something fierce.....her head turned from side to side and tears were streaming down her face....She was experiencing an intense orgasm.....



She opened her legs wide so he could plunge deeper, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he humped her with wild abandon.

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHH MY WORRRRRRD!" she moaned...
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...PUT IT IN...PUT IT ALL IN...OUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABYYYYYY! UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT FEELS GOOD...IT FEELS GOOOD!   IT FEEEELS GOOOOOD!" she cried out...

Her head turned from side to side, her body trembled and tears flowed down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU ARE AMAZING!" she cried out.


They began making sweet sweet love......"OHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  RODGER!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned..as the bed rocked and squeaked louder than it had since they'd begun making sweet love... The headboard creaked and sounded like it might split in half...

"YOUR HONOR, YOUR HONOR  baby....Oh my goddd this is sooooooooo damn good.." she moaned...

"I'm you honor baby now huh? OHHHHHH GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!" he screamed out....

The bed squeaked even louder...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed. She had yet another intense orgasm , that had her crying like a school girl, had her head turning from side to side and had her legs trembling...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU WHYYYYYYY?? WHYYYYYY?? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT TO ME SO DAMN GOOD???OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  RODGER, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD WHYYYYY RODGER ?" she cried out..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEEEEET BABYYYYYY! OUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned..

They made love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!! She couldn't believe how passionate he was, his stamina.. It was as if he didn't want to get up off of her!!

She lie on top of him kissing him passionately....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he cooed...

"YOU'RE STILL HARD.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE YOUR HONOR!" she cooed.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD!!!" he moaned.


She climbed on top of him, eased herself down on him slowly...

"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY?" she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AWWWWWWWWW LAWWWD YESSSSSSSSSS!" he cried out..

 riding him like a surfer rides the waves.....He didn't know if he was coming or going!!

She had yet another intense orgasm.....She feared she was slowly losing her mind.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" she moaned.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..LAWWWWWWWWWDDDD!" he moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GIVE ME THAT MONSTER!!! OH MY GODDDD!! YOU ARE HUGE!!! AND SO DAMN HARRRRD!! OUUUUUUUU! GIVE IT TO ME!!" she cooed.Her whole body trembled something fierce..




"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYY DAMNNNNN!" he moaned..

"IS IT GOOD TO YOU? IS IT GOOD TO YOU BABY? LET ME RIDE THAT HORSE!!!WOUUUUUUU! " she yelled to the top of her lungs..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled out....

ANOTHER TWO AND A HALF HOURS PASSED BY

He came so hard, he felt as if he were dying....

She had her final intense orgasm.......

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  IT'S GOOD TO MEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUU YOUR HONOR!!!!!  " she moaned..



She fell asleep on top of him, his arms around her...one hand rubbing her butt softly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU RODGER!" she giggled as she fell asleep.



III-


MONDAY MORNING!

We were in our conference room...We had just finished our meeting and were sitting around talking.

 

 "What a nice weekend...Glad they let us have you for another week Alexa." said Yvette.

"I'm glad I get to work with you guys again...Maybe we'll get a good case." said Alexa.

"You're the unofficial 6th attorney in our group." I said.
"Thanks for letting me share an office with you Bee Bee." said Alexa.

"Oh don't think anything of it." said Bee Bee.
"You can help us file our old case files and law books away...a clean up mission." said Sofia.
"Yeah, it won't be too boring..."said Kahlil.

Jade and Ms. Virginia walked in just then with coffees and churros.

"Get it while it's hot."said Jade.




Handing us all hot steaming tumblers of coffee.
While Virginia had Churros. A Nice sweet treat for the morning.



"Your favorite Sofia, Churros!" said Virginia.

"Oh thank you soooo much!" said Sofia.

MEANWHILE  IN TOWN-



In a townhouse in town-




"Geeez this water is scalding hot..." said a CSI man..

"She was obviously drowned....look at her neck." said another.


''Somebody did a number on her neck!" said another crime scene investigator.


"Get her out of this tub...So I can take her body temp....Although it will be hard to determine an accurate time of death..She's been in that water for awhile....Rigor hasn't even set in fully." said Dr. Hazel Baylor.


"Damnnnn first day of the week and we catch this kind of case...." said Lt. Tragg.

"Oh My Goddd!" said newly minted Assistant District Attorney Monique Raye...

"You know you don't have to be here counselor...This is something I could bring to you later counselor." said Lt. Tragg softly...

"No I wanted to be here to see this." said Monique Raye.


"According to the drivers license in her purse her name is Sandy Bechter. She was 27...She worked at the International Consulate. She was a receptionist." said a detective.  


There was a photo of her on the chest of drawers in the bedroom.


"Nice looking babe..." Lt. Tragg remarked.. "Okay boys, bag her and tag her , get her outta here." he said.


"That's soooo cold, but he's seen so many of these." said Dr. Marcy Martin.


"I completely understand." said ADA Monique Raye.


The Body of sandy Bechter was clothed and then placed in a body bag and strapped to a gurney...and rolled out of the townhouse and into a van waiting to take her body to the Medical Examiner's Office.

WEDNESDAY!-


"We've been asked to look into a case at the international consulate Matthew , by your father...A young woman who worked there named Sandy, Sandy Bechter was found drowned in her bathtub two days ago.. Do you know her?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"Yes, I knew her in passing....She was a receptionist...Very Flirtatious... I was an attorney working there, and she flirted with me... We went out once, but nothing happened..She was a favorite amongst our international clients and hosts..." said Matthew.

"Lt. Tragg has arrested two men she was having relationships with...They are both the sons of foreign ambassadors.."said Jade.


"Damn, they might plead Diplomatic Immunity..." said Matthew.

"Then this will be over really quick." said Yvette.

Ms. Yvette had let us off early that day- Bee Bee and Sofia were at Lady Chatterlies Lover, Bras and Panties for the discriminating woman.




"I really don't need to be in here buying more lingerie...I've got two drawers full..Some things I'm going to have to get rid of."said Bee Bee.

"You're preaching to the choir girlfriend, I got rid of some things I've had since law school...since Temple." said Sofia.



"Girrrrrl, I'm gonna have to do the same thing.." laughed Bee Bee.


"Beatrice!! Sofia?? Hello!" came the voice of Monique Raye....

"Oh Hi...How are you?" said Sofia.

"Monique Ray right?" said Beatrice..


"That's right...You two work with Yvette Jones right?" said Monique..


"Guilty as charged" they both said.


"You're both married to the uh two other associates right?" she asked.


"Yes...Right again!" said Sofia..


"Do you live around here? We live walking distance." said Bee Bee.

"No...I just felt like taking a long drive this afternoon... I should consider moving up here...This is a hot area..  Three Shopping Centers, Bars, Clubs, Restaurants...Apartments, Condos, Lofts ,New Houses...You've got everything you need in this area." said Monique.


"We like it...We've been here a few years now." said Bee Bee.

"Yes it's nice here." said Sofia.



They looked around and bought a few pieces and then said goodbye.


"It's been nice buying bras and panties with you....Hope to see you ladies around." said Monique Raye.



" Yes, we must do this again."laughed Bee Bee. " She's not so bad..."said Bee Bee.

"Yeah she reminds me of Natalie and Brookie when we first met them, Cut throat in the courtroom,
sweethearts outside the court." said Sofia.
"Heyyyy, I thought you girls were in here..." I said as Kahlil and I walked up on them..
"Let's go grab something to eat.."said Kahlil.

"You girls buy anything interesting?" I asked.
"You'll have to wait until tonight."laughed Bee Bee.


"Awwww!"laughed Kahlil.

"You'll be alright....Now come on, let's eat." said Sofia.


IV-
MONDAY- 5 Days Later-

Lt. Tragg and a tactical squad arrested 27 year old Sang Won...The son of a Taiwanese Diplomat, currently in New York city...

"This is a mistake, I didn't do it...I didn't do it...I loved her...I didn't kill her...I swear." he protested..


"Tell it to the judge Junior. We found condoms in her waste basket with semen that is a DNA match to you  and seminal fluids in her panties and a mixture of semen also matched to you...as well as saliva on her bra straps with , wait for it...your DNA" said Lt. Tragg.

TUESDAY- The next day..



TUESDAY
- Lt. Tragg arrested  cool as a cucumber Danny Hung....The Son of Chinese Diplomats...

"You're making a big mistake Lieutenant...I didn't kill that girl.. I barely knew her." he laughed.


"Oh yeah? Well we found condoms in her waste basket...with semen that is a DNA match to you...and we found more of your DNA , mixed with her seminal fluids in discarded pairs of her panties in her hamper.. You've got a lot of explaining to do."said Lt. Tragg.


The Fishbowl, the nickname, the police have for their interrogation room...

"My God Mann, this room smells ghastly..." said Danny Hung..


"I think I'm gonna hurl." said Sang Won.....



Danny Hung passed him a waste basket.

"Do it in this, not on the floor." he said.



Lt. Tragg looked at both of them..

"One of you or both of you killed that girl." he said and then looked up.

"I don't believe it!" he said.


 

 "Hello Lieutenant,,,,I haven't seen you since two Saturday's ago on the Moshulu...That was something else wasn't it?" said Yvette, smiling.

She Had Alexa, Myself, Bee Bee, Sofia , Kahlil and Jade with her...


"Fancy meeting you here Lieutenant!" said Alexa, smiling..

"In our favorite away from home spot." I joked.
"Don't even joke about this..This room stinks."said Bee Bee.
"Peeeeeeee youuuuuu!" said Sofia , holding her nose.
"You know...a little Febreeze wouldn't hurt this place." said Kahlil.

Jade cracked up laughing.




'"Crimminy, I can't catch a break!" sighed Lt. Tragg, shaking his head...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: