Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Night At The Pizza Joint


A few nights later, Paris, Blake ,Sean and I were sitting in a Pizza joint,doing what else ? waiting for our Pizza to be delivered to our table...when trouble walked in. Paris saw him first.

"Hey...yo Chance...there goes dude that you gripped up the other night." he said.

"I see him" I said.

"Yeah homey, he sees you too and he comin this way." said Blake.

It was Guy, the abusive butt hole who had hit Sheena....He was with two other guys. He had that
smug look on his face that guys like him have when they think they have the advantage of someone. Even though it was four of us...He felt like he and his two were in the drivers seat.

"Well, well, well boys...what do we have here? Looks like a bunch of bitches to me." snarled Guy
as his other two friends laughed..

"You see a bitch, smack one." said Paris, who was as volatile as the next guy...

" What? aint nobody talkin to you holmes" said the other guy..

"Well I'm talkin to you, how bout that?" said Paris....

Before Blake or Sean could do anything, Guy said to his friend...

"Hey Leap...don't worry bout him...this one here is the one I came to hollar at."

So this was Leap...the guy Chess told me about..He didn't look so tough to me...In fact, there was
only one way to find out. I raised both palms of my hands outward and smiled broadly-

"Paris...Paris...relax..chill man...these guys came to talk to me...They not gone be here long."
I said.

Guy snapped-

"What? , How you know how long we gone-"

That was all he got out of his mouth...I hit him in his stomach hard enough to knock the wind out
of him...

'Ummmmmmmphhhhhhhh..." he groaned as once again he hit the floor... I turned to the one called Leap and slugged him in his jaw so hard, that he fell into the table...I grabbed his collar and
rammed his head into the table several times and then kicked him square in the seat of his pants. he bounced off of the wall and hit the floor... Guy leaped up and swung, but missed badly..
Paris clocked him and sent him scuffling... Sean and Blake grabbed him and helped him out the door and into the street...

The third guy, to our surprise was laughing his head off.......He held his hands up in a fake surrender-

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...oh my God...wait til they hear about this uptown...ohhh
man...Guy and Leap, got they asses kicked..hahahahahahahahahahaha...they won't start no more trouble, I bet....I been listening to these two murder mouf all day ...hahahahahahaha...and
they aint get one punch off...ohh man this is rich.." he said as he ran out of the Pizza shop.

The owner, a small Chinese man came from behind the counter....

"We don't want no trouble...you get out..." He said to us...

"Hey man...we just got our pizza....and I was gonna leave a five dollar tip." said Blake.

"Five Dollar tip?...Hmmmmm, okay...you can stay, but man on floor got to leave..." he said.

Leap got up slowly....He was rubbing his head...

"Man, yall aint even have to do that....I didn't even do nothin to you..." he said.

Guy stumbled back into the restaraunt, breathing heavy and in no mood for another round..

"Alright man...if you want the babe that bad...you can have her...it aint worth all of this.." he
said.

"That's what I'm trying to tell ya Guy...I aint with her...Between me and you...she's as crazy as
a crackhouse rat...you can have her.." I said.

"Nah...I don't want her...I'm on someone else anyway...another one of my sister's girlfriends.. she's nicer ." he said.

"Hey man, look...sorry we had to have this mis-understanding..Why don't you and your boy grab a seat and help us eat some of this Pizza? "

"Nah man, yall get down.." he said.

"Oh come on...sit down... Hey Lin Su...Two more Cokes.." I said.

"Can I have a Mountain Dew?" asked Leap

"Lin Su..A Coke and a Mountain Dew.." I said.

"This here is Paris...That's my boy, Blake....and this is Sean..Sean Jackson.." I said.

"Yo what's up man...I'm Guy and that's my partner Leap.." He said.

The six of us sat and ate pizza , drank soda and talked about how women drive us crazy and get us to doing crazy things...We talked and laughed well into the night. I wondered what Sheena was doing at this hour...if she was alone , if she was thinking about me. I don't know why I was thinking that, but I was.

We broke it up around midnight, all of us going our seperate ways. I found myself walking past Sheena's apartment....Her light was on...I started to call her..but then...her light went out...I stood there ...wondering why I was there at
all.

(Conclusion Next........)

10 comments:

SLC said...

Not that was an unexpected turn of events. Not the fighting, but the reconciling over pizza, and his thoughts still on Sheena.

See ya in 24

Anonymous said...

Nice twist.

Toni said...

Hillarious! What a turn of events!

Angie B. said...

ROFLMBAO!

Sunflower said...

Violent ,yet poignant at the same time..you are a genius!

Brenda said...

What is left to say...you just continue to out do yourself!

Cheryl said...

Loved it Keith! So natural, so realistic!

Lisa said...

Wow, I didn't expect that to end like that...I knew that that guy,
"Guy" was going to make a return.
What a cool way for things to end up.

Halo said...

Interesting turn of events!

Vanessa said...

Wow...I certainly didn't expect them all to chill out and sit down together..That's dudes..Women wouldn't have settled it like that.