Friday, September 18, 2009

The Wet spot!


I stood next to Robert Foxworth in the new spacious modern office as Chris Thompson and Chess admired their new office. They looked out at Penn's Landing and all of the water. Chris smiled...He patted his boy Chess on the back and laughed...

"Wow Patna..Did you ever believe that two raggedy little ghetto boys like us would have a business office in these parts?" he said.

"Sure didn't..this is a nice touch....It's gonna be strange ,not being located in West Philly..but our operation was too big to keep conducting business from that office on top of the gym." said Chess.

"Robert, Chance...Good lookin out brothers." Said Chris Thompson.

"Really ,I can't take all of the credit...I got the heads up on this property from a
Real Estate Agent named Bonita Turner, that I met when I was in New Jersey with Kevin and his wife...She and I are kind of seeing each other and she knew of a huge office space here near Penns Landing that was for sale and she uh kind of gave me a heads up." laughed Robert.

This was the new headquarters of C&C Brothers Inc. That was the company that Chris and Chess partnered in that oversaw the administration of all of the Apartment complexes and Gyms that they owned...They pulled in good money together..Good legitimate money...They now had a staff of 28 people who helped them run their business...I was happy to see two local guys make good. I also knew about their other business, an illegal card game , frequented by the top players in town that pulled in just as much as their legitimate business if not more at times.....That business was still run by Donald Smooth in their small office in West Philly on top of one of the Gym's they owned. Chess felt as though it wouldn't be wise to run both businesses in the same small office. He and Chris were the silent partners and owners of the floating crap game.

I was still working for the Lawyer, Robert Foxworth and going to school ,working on getting my J.D., so that I could be fly like Robert Foxworth,my employer.
Chris and Chess paid Robert a handsome finders fee for getting them this office and he in turn broke me off a nice peice of change.

After I left them, I headed to Josie's bar to celebrate.... It was a slow night...I saw Kevin Morris and His wife,Sepia..Clerow and his wife Corabeth and Sean Jackson and his girl, Sheila..but no sign of my boys,Paris or Blake. There was no band tonight...Reed Nelson, "88" and the boys were on tour again...So with nothing here for me, I got in my car and left...

I drove by Sheena's apartment for some reason...Against my better judgement,I called her...

"Hello."

"Hey Sheena, what's going on? " I asked.

"Nothin...It's a Thursday night..I'm just sitting here wondering what I'm gonna
do." she said.

"I'm sitting downstairs in my car...why don't you go for a ride with me?"

"A ride? I'm not dressed..." she said.

"Really? What are you wearing?" I asked with a laugh..

"I'm not going there with you...What do you want..besides the obvious?" she asked.

"You act like this is a booty call or something?" I said with fake indignation.

"Let's see..it's 8:24 pm..Thursday Night...I........guess this doesn't really apply."
she laughed.

"Throw on some clothes and come on with me." I asked.

"Where we going? " She asked...

"You know what? Maybe this was a bad idea...I'm sorry....I'll holla at you later."
I said.

"I didn't say ,I wasn't going to go...give me a minute...damn.." she said with a laugh.

She didn't come out of her apartment until 9:50...but it was worth the wait..She had on some tight jeans, a nice white blouse and sandals and her hair in a ponytail..She looked sensational.

I drove by Josie's, ran in and bought a bottle Champaigne. Gus did a double take and then said-

"Boy..I hope it's worth it." he said with a laugh and a wink.

We drove by a Seafood place and I ordered some Crabcakes and French Fries to go and then we were off...Off into the late summer Philadelphia night.

"Chance where are we going?" she asked...

"I'll let you know when we get there." I laughed. I still had the keys to the Waterfront property that was going to be the headquarters of C&C Brothers Inc.

"So this is where you take me...an empty office ?" she said...

"It aint gonna be empty for long...some friends of mine bought it today...but go to the window...look at the view.." I said..

She did , and for the first time tonight, she was impressed...

"Wow...Who bought this?" she asked.

"You don't know em." I said.

We sat out on the terrace, high above the street and looked out at the river and ate the Crabcakes and the French Fries.....We drank Champaigne..First mixed with Orange juice that I already had in the car and then straight...We laughed
and talked well into the night...

Finnally ,She walked over to me and pulled me towards her....

"Watch it lady....don't try and take advantage of me..." I joked...

"Shut up and drop your pants." she said...

"I'll drop mine if you drop yours.." I said teasingly...

"You'll have to help me.." she said..and she wasn't kidding..she had a lot packed in those pants...

I needed no help getting out of my clothes....She took one look at my erection and gasped..

"Oh my god, you are so nasty...I just took my pants off...my goodness..it don't take much for you does it?" she laughed.

I kissed her softly....first on her lips..then the side of her neck and behind her ears....

"Ohhhhhhh, Chance..don't do this to me....ohhhhhhh....ouuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed...

She began rubbing my penis and stroking it...I began licking the nipples of her breasts and she began shaking a little....I laid her down on the one couch that was in the office...

"Ohh my godddd Chance..I'm so wet..." she said.. and to my surprise..she was..
I entered her and I swear it was like seeing the creation of the universe...I tried to move as slowly as possible..I wanted to savor every minute of this..

I kept going at this until she was on the verge of climaxing and then I stopped..
I flipped her over and then entered her from the back...She was squirming and beginning to yell louder than I had ever heard her yell before..

"OHHHHHHHHHH.....PLEASEEEEEEEE....DON'T STOPPPPPPPPP!!" she yelled..."

I exploded and let out a yell myself......

"OHHHHHHH,ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!" I said.... as she began to shake and squirt...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....." she said as we collapsed on top of each other.

We rolled on the floor, laughing.....As we got up and began to dress, We both noticed it at the same time...a huge wet spot on the couch....

"Oh my god....look at that spot.." laughed Sheena ,holding her hand to her mouth..

"Yeah....Oh my god, it's going to leave a stain." I said.

"What are we going to do?" she said.

"This couch was here when they bought the office..They're bringing in new stuff, they won't keep this.." I assured Sheena.

We were both dressed and had collected all of our trash and had deposited it in the trash can. We were still giggling when we left..I knew that when Chris and Chess saw that couch, they would never think that I had been here with a girl..
They would probably suspect my boss, Robert Foxworth and just laugh to themselves.

About a week later I was sitting in Josie's with Chess and Robert Foxworth.

"Well Chess,How do you and Chris like the new office?" asked Robert.

"Oh man,it's great...we had to get rid of that old couch that was in there..it had
a big stain in it.. You uh wouldn't happen to know how it got there would you?"
asked Chess, giving Robert the side eye.

"Me?? Nah....not me...maybe the previous tenent got frisky with a secretary or something." said Robert Foxworth.

"Yeah...maybe it was the previous tenant." said Chess, looking at me and winking...

"What?" asked Robert...

I just hung my head and laughed to myself. I got up and walked outside...I dialed Sheena's number...it immediately went into voicemail..That seemed strange...I dialed it again a half hour later and it did the same thing.. Perhaps she wasn't home. I got in my car and I drove to her apartment. Her Car was right there in the parking lot..but so was another car!! A car I recognized. Faunteroy's car!!! This couldn't be.. I drove two blocks away, parked my car and walked back towards her apartment...I walked into the diner across the street from Sheena's apartment and casually sat down...I looked up and to my surprise...There they were...walking hand in hand. He kissed her for a long time right at the doorway, then she teasingly pulled his tie and he followed her inside. I shouldn't have felt bad...but I did..I didn't quite know why.

"Hey buddy, it's closing time." said the Store Manager.

I got up and was about to walk outside , when I felt a cold sensation on my rear end....

"Hey guy..somebody spilled soda in that chair and you sat right in it." said the Manager.

Gee... Now he tells me. I thought to myself as I walked the two blocks to my car with a wet spot
on the back of my pants and my heart broken.

(For Caroline-)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and tosing my panties skyward!

Brenda said...

This title made me wet!-lololol

Toni said...

Nice Ending!

Cheryl said...

Panties will be tossed at the ending of this..It was a good story!

Angie B. said...

This was Fiyah!

Lisa said...

Very Nice!

Halo said...

Now this is erotica!

Vanessa said...

What a title!..What a Story!

Sunflower said...

I enjoyed this..Nobody lost their life..and everybody was satisfied..
well kinda sorta.lol

Captain Jack said...

Lovely Story !

James Perkins said...

"The Wet Spot" -What a title.
Brilliant Story.

Simon Bastion said...

I love how your charactors all interlock with each other. Chance
works for Robert Foxworth, who intercts with Kevin and Chess and Chris..He's also friends with Paris
and Blake. Love it.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Loved the story,loved the title even more.

Jazzy said...

Loved the story fam...That title was something else.

Swaggie said...

The title of this story alone made me know that that girl was going to be tossing drawers to the sky..lolol.

Tate2 said...

Hot Story...I knew Chance was going to hit that again..Nice touch ,taking her to that empty office space..Shame she turned out to be no good.

Sean said...

Great Story...Nice way to introduce a new charactor too..having him surrounded by a lot of the old ones.

Captain Jack said...

Just asking...Do you ever plan to do another Mabel Jenkins Story? I really loved her.

Anonymous II said...

Loved your story Keith..I was almost tempted to toss my panties at you!-ROTFLMBAO!

Keith said...

@Captain Jack- I don't have a Mabel Story planned as of yet, but anything is possible.lol