Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Like a Good Neighbor


"I wish you had talked to me first....I could have saved you all a trip out here." said Bonita Turner. She was the Real Estate agent who had originally been trying to sell Coral Gables and who had been failing miserably for a number of years to move it. I thought that both my wife and maybe Mabel Jenkins possessed sexy curvaceous bodies....but this woman was at least their equal. She was brown skinned, had a body in which her curves seemed to have curves and a nice healthy top that caught your eye the minute you saw her..Everything about this woman just ooozed sex.

Robert Foxworth couldn't keep his eyes off of her and she kept catching him looking at her and was even blushing a little bit. I can't lie...I was mesmerized myself...but the fact that Sepia was sitting right next to me, helped me to keep everything in persepctive.

"So , you were actually in the process of selling Coral Gables and there really wasn't any offer on the table correct?" I asked.

"That's right....I don't know who called you and gave you all the impression that it was......then again, I think I do know....It probably was those two losers in that Motel room, Richard and Jayne Lewis...They've been trying to raise money to buy Coral Gables for sometime now and trying to buy time..They know that I'm through waiting and they probably were trying to get you people involved to ease me out." she said.

"No...I don't think so...We contacted the number that was left on the for sale sign." said Sepia.

"Who did you talk to?" asked Bonita Turner.

"Somebody calling themselves Van Peters." said Robert Foxworth.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha...Van Peters has been dead for ten years...If you talked to him, I'd
certainly want to know about it..." she laughed.

"My question is..why would someone put up a phony for sale sign with bogus information and lure us out here and then try to scare us away?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, good question....but I can't answer that...All I know is that I'm going to move this property and those two losers at that motel aren't going to get in my way." She said.

"Ms. Turner.....When is the last time you were actually on the property?" I asked.

"A few days ago." She said.

"And when you were there , uhhh..ahhhh...nothing out of the ordinary occurred?" I asked.

"No, like what?"she said innocently.

"No doors closing and opening by themselves..no naked people running through the house, no screams?" I asked with a playful grin.

"No...what? I know that you don't believe those crazy stories about Van Peter's ghost being up
there do you?" she asked.

"Well , no....but some strange things did happen that I witnessed myself when I was there...
Tell you what...Why don't you humor me and let's go back there?" I asked.

"What? Oh..Well, uh...okay...but this seems highly strange and a bit suspect Mr. Morris." she said.

Robert really didn't want to go...but he certainly wanted to be near Bonita Turner, so he reluctantly agreed to go back to the house.. He rode with her, While Sepia and I rode in my car.
Once inside , we walked around from room to room...and then as if on cue...The "fun" began....
The doors began to swing open, then close...The massive front door slammed shut and locked...
and of course...A naked man chased a naked woman from one room into the next...The loud noises, screams, curses and thumping began too, exactly like they were the day before....Robert
was scared out of his wits...but I watched Sepia and she watched me...We both looked at Bonita
who seemed a little taken aback by it all...

"Oh...Oh my God...what is this?" she said....

Then just as soon as it ended...it stopped and the door in the front swung open. I smiled...I looked around...Robert Foxworth had fainted...Bonita Turner was shaking, clearly rattled..but Sepia, my lovely wife looked at me...

"You know something Kevin...This scared me the other day...but the more I think about it..something about this seems like an amusement park gag." she said.

I nodded...Then I made the shush sign...

"Come on folks...let's get out of here..." I said.

"Is he going to be alright?" said Bonita, looking at Robert Foxworth, who was just coming around
and getting up off the floor... I looked at Robert with disgust.

"He'll live." I said.

Robert,Sepia and I checked into a motel...the same motel where the Lewis's were living...We were practically neighbors...Robert's room was on one side of them and Sepia and my room was on the other side of them as fate would have it. We still hadn't gotten to talk to them yet.

I made a call to my FBI friend ,Agent Cotton.

"Hello."

'Hi Agent Cotton, this is Kevin, Kevin Morris." I said.

"Oh boy, who are you after now? A mobster, a killer?" he asked ,laughing.

"Nah...this is something real lightweight....I need a big favor...I have a number..a phone number...I don't have time to go through the regular channels...I just need it traced and information on where it originated from."I said.

"What do you think this is ...your personal databank?? This is the FBI." he said.

"I know..I know..but like I said...I can't go through normal channels right now." I said.

"You're running out of favors kid...but I'll do this..and I'll get back to you in the morning." He said.

"Thanks Agent Cotton."I said.

"And Kevin...keep your nose clean." he said.

"You know me..."I said.

"Yeah,I do know you..that's why I'm saying what I'm saying." he said before he hung up.

I then called Philadelphia....I called Sean Jackson, my ace, Lockpick Johnson, Peeping Tom and
Clerow..gave them instructions and directions to how to get out here and then called it a night.

That night , while Sepia and I lie in bed, she said to me-

"Kevin...you know that there is no ghost in that house right?" she said..

"Of course it isn't...I've just got to get up to that house again...I need you and Robert to keep Bonita Turner and the Lewis's occupied tomorrow. The Lewis's haven't met me..and Bonita Turner doesn't need to know what I'll be doing...Talk to Robert in the morning...Don't tell him that the guys are coming up here or that I'm getting a trace on that number he called..." I said.

"You don't trust him?" asked Sepia.

"He's alright, but the less people know about what I'm doing...the better." I said.

We heard the sound of a bed squeaking , coming from the next room...The walls were paper thin..

"Ohhhh...ohhhhhhh....don't stop...don't stopppp..ohhhhhhhhh...."

"Ohhhh baby....babbbbyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuu...give me more......ummmmph...."

'spank me, spank me...ohhhhh Richardddddddd!!!!!"

I bammed on the wall..but it didn't stop anything...they kept at it...I got up and peered out my window... To my surprise..I saw a Volvo drive up to the front of Robert's motel room. Bonita Turner got out...She was wearing a trenchcoat and heels....She looked around several times to make sure nobody was around, then she knocked on Robert's door. He came to the door in his
bathrobe...He too looked around and then ushered her into his room and closed the door.

A broad smile was on my face , as I returned to my bed.

(Conclusion Next)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I this story, it's different, a nice change of pace.

Robert really never learns does he? lol

Grover Tha Playboy said...

"A broad smile was on my face as I returned to my bed." I'll bet it was..He probably jumped Sepia's bones..lololol.(I know I would have after hearing and viewing all that sex.

Angie B. said...

LMBAO -@ Grover- You Horndog!lolol.

Sunflower said...

Sepia and Kevin and I are on the same wavelength..Somebody is trying to scare them away. There is no ghost.

Toni said...

This story is interesting.Surprisingly, nobody has lost their life yet..I know it's coming.

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ Grover - That got you hot and bothered huh? lolololol..Men!

Brenda said...

There is more than what meets the eye going on here...but if the only thing that's happened is that some folks were scared off..Where is the crime in that?

Lisa said...

Wow, this has got me curious!

Halo said...

Interesting!

Vanessa said...

I have my theories about what's going on..but I'll wait until tomorrow's conclusion.

Anonymous said...

This was pretty good, worth me tossing my panties at you!-lolol

James Perkins said...

"Bored and talkative" is right, Robert never learns..It's a wonder he makes it to court on time..He's so busy chasing skirts.-lololol.

Simon Bastion said...

Kevin and Robert make a good team..
They play off of each other well.

Swaggie said...

Amazing that my man Robert Foxworth fainted in the house, yet still had enough game to pull Bonita!! He must have a hellified rap..but then again..He is a Lawyer.

Tate 2 said...

Just finished reading "Fun with Dick and Jane" and this one...I never believed there was a real ghost...but who is trying to scare them away? Can't be the Lewis's, the most likely candidates..They don't seem like they leave the motel or the bedroom.lolol.

Captain Jack said...

Always a lot of sex seeping through your stories as well as the walls and the doors..-lololol.

Sean said...

Another interesting storyline...It is slower and less violent. Not one person has been killed yet-lolol.

Jazzy said...

So far, a good storyline fam!