Monday, April 26, 2010

Soulmates For the Moment


Making Love to you
on a warm summer night
while a gentle raindrop falls
to the ground outside...
Makes the night so perfect
that I'm glad to be alive..
I only wish I could bottle up this moment
in time.../

you cried when you climaxed...
you called me "Big daddy"
you rode me like a horse
your hair flung around...
sweat ran down your forehead...
you laughed....
and then you came....

I don't want to live past this moment
spent with you...
life could never get much better
love could never get much better
sex could never get much better
regardless of what either of us do...
I don't care to share this feeling
with anyone other than you...
You and I
here and now
Soulmates for the moment
My soulmate for the moment../

you screamed out so loud...
the neighbors know my first name...
I cried out so loud myself...
that I'm sure they know your name too...
How many condums did I use that night?
Who was counting?

People search their whole life for nirvana
such as this..
but drugs and other avenues of escape
is only temporary bliss..
Inside your arms,
between your thighs
is where my new peace exists
Heaven is the softness of your lips when we kiss.../

Underneath God's umbrella of love
we are sheilded from the rain...
naked as newborns, yet free of shame..
unbothered by the madness of the outside...
just you and I
here and now...
Soulmates for the moment....

My Soulmate for the moment...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing And Applauding and Tossing my panties at you!

Brenda said...

Why am I not surprised at "Anonymous" Lol

Tate2 said...

Anybody that tosses their panties that much must have a huge underwear drawer! lol!

Toni said...

LOL @ Brenda and Tate2

Vanessa said...

This was a hot poem...

Jazzy said...

Hot Poem Fam!

Cheryl said...

Keith I loved this...I'm not going to throw my vickies at you..but I like this just the same.lol.

Halo said...

Nice poem Keith!

Lisa said...

Hotness!

Sunflower said...

Very Nice!

Angie B. said...

Just now reading this...Loved it!

Sean said...

Glad the ladies loved this! I like it too!

James Perkins said...

Poetry,Fiction, Social Commentary..
You do it all brother!

Grover tha Playboy said...

Playa Playaaaa!