Friday, April 16, 2010

The Other Side Of The Wall


This place was cheap, the walls were paper thin, but Mabel thought it was kind of romantic...When you've got a girlfriend that has curves like hers and looks as good as she does...You don't worry about things like ambience... They call me "88", I play the piano in a jazz band...Reed Nelson's band... We were off a few days...We had just come back from our West Coast Tour....

Mabel let her sisters, Corrie ,Anita and Vickie run her restaraunt and we left Philly and drove to Atlantic City.. We found a place near the boardwalk...It was okay, but not nearly as nice as I would have liked. I could afford better..I made good money now...but Mabel picked this place on purpose...She said the money and the material part didn't matter.

She was sexy and she was deep. She could cook too...She had cooked a batch of Fried Chicken and some of her Sweet Potato pie...and other goodies for us to eat....She told me to go out to the car and bring them in...

I walked out to the car and I noticed another car parked behind me...Two men got out of the car.. I had seen them before ...In Philly...but I didn't know where..and to tell you the truth, I didn't care..They were staying in the bungalow right next to us...A short skinny guy was at the door...He looked around as if he was looking to see if anyone was looking at them and then he ushered the two other men into the bungalow.

I got the food and then walked into our little place. I put everything in the refrigerator and then
walked into the bedroom...Mabel was wearing only a black bra and black bikini panties...she looked ravishing...She must have seen how my mouth dropped and she laughed....

"88, it's not like you've never seen me naked or near naked before." she said.

"Everytime seems like the first time baby." I said..

"Awww that's sweet.. Do you want to eat first or?" she said with a sly wink.....

"What do you think?" I said....

I buried my tongue in Mabel's waiting mouth as she matched me , kiss for kiss...moan for moan...

"You stupid mugs...I thought your fighter was going to take the dive.." came a voice from next door..

"He was supposed to...I paid him just like you said."

"Yeah, well he didn't take it...he knocked my fighter out."

"He gave the money back."

"I don't care about the money....I lost big money on that fight.."

"These walls are paper thin Mabel...I can hear their conversation as if I'm in the room with them." I said.

"Yeah, I didn't know the walls were going to be that thin....but don't worry about them..I'm sure they aren't worried about us..." said Mabel.

"Yeah, you're right." I said.

"Come here, let me take your clothes off..." said Mabel seductively.... She unbuckled my belt, unzippered my trousers and pulled them down around my ankles......

"My lord....I mean ,it's not like I haven't seen it before but I swear "88" , it looks larger than ever....whooooooo...I do that to you baby?" she said...

"I'm afraid you do." I said sheepishly....

"Let me rescue that.." she said as she helped me get my shoes and socks off and my trousers and my boxers....All I had on was a wife beater undershirt...I pulled her close to me and began kissing her again....I smoothly unbuckled that huge bra and tossed it over by the window....Mabel wiggled out of her panties and slipped my wife beater off... We walked over to the bed and I sat down...

Mabel got down on her knees and looked up at me lovingly...She began licking and massaging my testicles in her mouth...nearly bringing me to climax...but stopping short of that...I moaned and ran my fingers through her hair... She planted soft kisses on the shaft of my penis as I fell back on the bed...

She took as much of me into her mouth as she could without choking...

"Ughhhhhhhh....yessssssssssss..." I said..

We got up on the bed and I turned her around...so that she could continue and I could reciprocate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh "88"...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." she moaned...

Finnally, I couldn't take anymore teasing....I sat upward and Mabel crawled toward me and positioned herself on top of my massive erection...and began to move up and down...slowly at first and then faster.....

"OHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD!" she screamed........

"look, here's the money...the cat gave it back."

"I don't want your damn money...I got people in New York mad at me because your boy didn't take the dive...keep your money....I want a message sent."

"Message? What kind of message?"

"That fighter of yours has got to fall..."

If I could hear their conversation this clearly, I know they could hear us..maoning and the bed squeaking and all, but whoever they were , they seemed too preccupied to be worried about Mabel and I....

Mabel was now on her back staring at me, kissing me and hugging me......and moaning loud and
throaty as I drilled myself into her.......I swear we both climaxed at the same time and I can't honestly say my screaming was any less louder than hers...

We both laughed and lay in each others sweaty arms.....

"Ohhh "88" I needed that so bad...that's why I wanted us to rent a little dive off the boardwalk so that neither of us would be distracted by the glitter and glam of Atlantic City...." she said.

"Wow Mabel, I never knew you were so deep." I laughed as we both lie in the bed staring at the ceiling fan...

"Hahahaha...sometimes ,I surprise myself ." she laughed.

"You heard what I said...now both of you, get out of here...and when I get to Philly next week,I better hear that that goon of yours has fallen."

"Okay, Okay..we on it."

"Get out of my sight."

"Wow, wonder what that's about? " asked Mabel.

"Nothin that concerns us." I said as I climbed back on top of Mabel and began kissing her again..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties and bra at you...that was hot! I'm still sweating after reading this..Keep it cumming...lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow Keith you got the panties and the bra. lol

Brenda said...

ROTFLMAO @ Bored n Talkative!

SincerelyGo said...

Everytime I get a chance to come back I realize how much more I love your stories.

Sincerely,

Go